[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7923 Read: 5417
Published: 25/05/08 Updated: 25/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine. They belong to people who have way more power than I, so I want them happy. I think that would be Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers.

They only have one minor case to wrap up; then they will announce their marriage and baby to Billy and then the boys. Dotty is the only one who knows about their marriage. They felt it was important for her to know the truth. Sounds simple, huh? Not in their world.

1. Chapter 1 by Jenny [Reviews - 1] (7923 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us