- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.
Not a single shred of light illuminated the room. Heavy curtains covered the windows. He’d rigged the light switch so that lights wouldn’t turn on. And for added precaution he’d unscrewed the light bulbs. Also, he’d make sure the hallway light had been loosened.

In the darkness Lee waited for his wife. He heard muffled words from the hallway. The light switch didn’t work.

He tore the cellophane wrapper off the condom and sheathed himself. He’d planned this little scenario since the morning. She’d never know what hit her until he had her on her back on the bed and was buried deep inside.

The door opened, he held his breath waiting for the right moment.

She clicked the switch. “Something must be wrong with the fuse box. The lights aren’t working?”

He said nothing. Just stood silently.

“Lee?”

Still he remained quiet.

“Lee Stetson. I know you’re in here.”

He moved one step forward.

“You’re standing next to the dresser. I can see you.”

See him? How could she see him? How did she know exactly where in the room he was located? He’d been so certain the darkness hid his presence.

“How in the hell can you see me?”

Amanda began to laugh. “Because it’s blue?”

“What do you mean it’s blue?”

“Your cock is blue.”

Lee looked down at his protruding erection and sure enough he’d encased himself in a fluorescent blue condom.

The End