- Text Size +
Lee and Amanda Stetson pulled into the driveway of their new home in Rockville. They had been moving in for over a week now. Most of the renovations were complete. What remained they would finish as they had the time and the finances. But for now, tonight they and their family would spend their first night in their new home.

Lee and Amanda had been to the grocery store to purchase the basic necessities of one night with Phillip and Jamie. Their list included two gallons of milk, a pound of butter, a pound of cheese, lunchmeats, bread, chips, sodas, cookies, and three frozen pizzas. Tomorrow they planned to fully stock their kitchen after totally emptying the old one at Arlington. The boys and Dotty would be joining them later after school. For now, they intended to make the beds and just sort of piddle around doing what they could with what they had. There were boxes to empty, shelves to fill and all manner of things that needed to be cleaned.

Lee hefted the grocery bags out of the back of the Corvette while his wife opened the door and stood back to allow him to enter. He quickly left his bags on the counter then returned to swing Amanda up into his arms and carry her over the threshold.

“Lee, how many times are you going to do this? We’ve been in and out of here for three weeks and you’ve carried me inside just about every time!” She laughed as he pulled her closer to his chest and softly kissed her mouth.

After a few breathless moments he pulled away from her, deposited her onto her feet and answered, “As often as you will let me.”

“Oh really? Well, are you going to kiss me like that each time?” Her brown eyes were sparkling with amusements as she waited on his answer.

“Probably. Do you mind?” Lee turned from the grocery bag he had started to unpack to await her answer.

What he got was a view of her turning and walking back out the door to stand on the stoop. “Amanda, what are you doing?”

“Waiting to come in and get my kiss.”

“Oh really?” Lee chuckled and joined her at the door. “Very well, I aim to please.” He swung her up in his arms only this time she ended up over his shoulder with her rear end in the air.

“Lee!!!!” Amanda squealed. “Put me down!”

“Pick me up, put me down. You are one fickle woman.” Lee lowered her once more, this time allowing her to slide down the length of his body.

“Oh fickle, am I? Could a fickle woman do this?” She ran her hands over his chest and up to his face. She traced his lips with her finger and felt the warm breath he exhaled.

“Would a fickle woman know how much she enjoyed watching her husband’s face when she does this?” She stood on tiptoe and brushed her mouth over the base of his neck, just above his collarbone. She leaned back and watched the rapt expression cross his face. “Or this?” She scraped her nails lightly over his scalp and down the back of his neck.

A deep growl from his chest preceded his strangled, “Amanda.”

“Yes?”

“You have to stop that or I’m going to show you what that does to me.”

Oh, I know what that does to you, Stetson. I know.” Amanda waggled her eyebrows at him and walked away to the other side of the kitchen.

Lee quickly composed himself and returned to the task of unpacking the grocery bags. Just as he started to stow the food away in the cabinets she stopped him.

“Wait, Lee. I have to put shelf paper down on those before we put anything in there.”

“Shelf paper?” Lee was genuinely puzzled.

Amanda pulled the vine embossed paper from the packing box on the counter and waved it in front of his face. “Yes, darling, shelf paper.”

She stripped off the plastic wrapping and began to measure the shelf by laying the paper against the back and unrolling it forward to the edge. She folded it at the correct length and looked around for her scissors. “Lee, look for some scissors in that small box there. I know I packed some for this trip.”

She stood with her arms fully extended holding the paper in place while he rummaged for the elusive item in the box.

“Here you go.” Lee extended the sharp implements without looking around. When she didn’t immediately take them from her, he repeated, “Amanda, here.” He looked around to see her staring at him from under her right arm.

“Lee, I’m stuck on a nail or something. Come help me.” She wiggled, the movement causing a tearing of the fabric at her collar.

“Okay, hang on, be still. Let me get in here.” Lee scooted into the very small space between Amanda and the counter. He was face to face with her and her chest rubbed against his tantalizingly. He reached backward into the cabinet and found the nail that had her hung up. He started to pull free the cotton shirt she wore but became distracted by the feel of her breasts against his chest. He wondered what might happen if he pulled the fabric just a little harder. Would the fabric tear or just pull? No way to find out except…rippp…

“Oh Lee be careful. My shirt!”

“I’m sorry, I must have slipped.” He pulled his head out of the cabinet and was rewarded by the view of her cleavage now more fully exposed by the rip in her blouse. “Ill get it this time, I promise.” He ducked back into the cabinet and worked on the snag more diligently this time. He freed the fabric, but didn’t let go of the arm it covered. “There I got it.”

“Then why can’t I move my arm?” Amanda, now as aware as him of their close proximity, leaned close enough that her breath sent shivers over his skin.

“Oh well, it seems to be stuck on something else.” He pulled away from the cabinet and gazed at her innocently.

“Really?”

“Really.” He grasped her around the waist and stepped away from the troublesome overhead cabinet. Their arms now free of the limited space, he ran his hand down her slim arm and pulled her palm up to be kissed. He scraped his teeth along the soft flesh in the center of her hand then down the delicate skin of her inner wrist. He felt her shiver and smiled knowingly. They were both still sensitized from their earlier encounter and she easily melted into his embrace.

He captured her mouth with his own and dove into its recesses with his tongue. No one tasted like her. She was the only one in the whole world who could be this good. Why he hadn’t recognized that sooner, he wasn’t sure. But now he knew and he never missed an opportunity to show her how much he wanted her.

He moved from her mouth to her neck and trailed kisses down to her now very open collar. Her smooth round breasts were visible above the lace of her bra and he traced the mounds with his tongue. He freed her hands and used his own to open the buttons of her shirt. He pulled it out of her jeans and off her arms in one smooth motion. Before she could protest, her bra had joined her blouse and she was naked from the waist up. She gasped as he picked her up, turned her around and placed her on the edge of the counter. This brought her breasts level with his mouth and he wasted no time exploiting that advantage. His tongue circled the nipple and traced the pebbly aureole of her left breast, while his thumb and finger rolled her right.

Amanda shook with the desire he always aroused in her. She could never tell him no, and she wasn’t about to start now. She pressed between them and worked on the buttons of his shirt. She managed to get enough loose that she could pull the garment out of his waistband and over his head. Soon, she ran her hands over the hard planes of his chest and down the smooth expanse of his back. She stopped at the rough denim border, followed it around to the front and pulled sharply at the buttons there. They popped free and she pushed his pants down to his feet.

Her greedy fingers groped his taut buttocks through the blue boxers he wore. She found her way under the elastic and freed his growing erection. She circled it with her hands and stroked up and down. He was smooth as silk but hard as steel, an arousing combination.

Her stroking nearly took him over the edge. He always lost control when she became greedy and demanding. He stepped out of her grip and fought for control. He looked at the sight before him and reached for her jeans. He released the snap and pulled the zipper free. He grasped the parted edges and pulled. She lifted her hips obligingly and soon denim pants as well as cotton panties were discarded with her shoes on the floor as were Lee’s.

Lee rubbed the springy curls at the center of her legs with the back of his hand. His fingertips brushed the insides of her thighs. She arched against his touch and he pulled her to the edge of the counter. His height was a definite advantage in this situation, as he could easily reach his goal. He parted her with one tender finger then caressed her internally. He stroked once, twice then could wait no longer. He entered her moistness with one smooth thrust.

“OHH, so good.” “Harder” “Closer” “I love you.” “Please.” “Yes.”

One voice melded with the other as their bodies danced. They kissed hot open-mouthed kisses that left them breathless and panting. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and ran her hands through his hair. He held her hips in place and bent to worry her nipple with his mouth. When they could wait no longer, Amanda drew her legs high around his back and arched her spine, pulling him deeper into her body. The added sensation threw them both over the edge and together they flew over the precipice and into the myriad of emotions they’d expressed.

Later they stood next to the counter catching their breath and dressing slowly. Amanda began to laugh softly.

“What?” Lee watched her and asked quizzically.

“Oh nothing.”

“No really, what?”

“Well, I’ve often dreamed of the time we would make love in our new home for the first time. I just never dreamed it would be…”

“in the kitchen.”

“in the kitchen.”

THE END