- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me but to WB and Shoot the Moon.
Lee Stetson followed his wife of two years through the door of the room they were occupying at the bed and breakfast in the quiet countryside town of Rolling Hills. He carried two bags and her makeup case. Puffing slightly he dropped the load on the carpet next to the door and started to complain once again.

“I still don’t understand why we had to come all the way out here for one night, Amanda.”

“Because you lost that bet fair and square and this is what I wanted in return. One night away from the Agency, the boys, Mother, and all the rest.”

“We could have done that at my apartment!”

“Did I mention the Agency?”

“Yes but…”

“No buts. The last three times we tried to spend the weekend alone we got interrupted by work. Well, work can’t find us here and I intend to take advantage of it.”

“Okay, fine. But will you tell me now what you have in store for me? I’m getting a little nervous. Those bags are heavy. What exactly did you bring with you?”

Amanda Stetson looked at her husband and smiled mysteriously. “Nice try, Scarecrow. But no cigar. You’ll know when I’m ready for you to know!”

Lee crossed the room to stand close to her. He slipped his arms around her body and pulled her close. Leaning down to nuzzle her ear, he asked softly, “Are you sure I can’t get it out of you? I’ve been told that my powers of persuasion are pretty awesome.”

“Oh, I know they are. That’s why you aren’t going to get the chance to try them on me.” She twisted slightly and with a light kiss on the end of his nose she moved away from his arms. “I’m going shopping and you’re going to stay here and take a nap. You didn’t get much sleep this week and I want all your energy this evening.”

Smart enough to know when he was beat, Lee only smiled and led her to the door. Besides, with her gone he could look into those suitcases and see what she had planned.

Just before she closed the door Amanda looked back and said, “Oh, by the way, if you get into those bags while I’m gone, I’ll know. You know I will. I had a good teacher. So stay out.”

Chagrined at having been caught, Lee gave her a meek smile and held up his hands in supplication. She left the room and he glanced at the mysterious bags on the floor. “Oh well, I guess I taught her too well!”

Lee settled on the double bed with the handmade wedding ring quilt and promptly fell asleep. He dreamed of his wife and slept pleasantly for 2 hours. When he woke it was to the smell of hot food and burning candles. Rising from the bed he saw that Amanda was back and had called for room service. He must have been more tired than he thought. Not many people could enter his room and not wake him. In fact, Amanda was the only one. She must have brought the food cart in herself.

“Hi, did you sleep well?”

“Uh, yes. Thank you. What are you up to now?”

“Just dinner. Go ahead and eat. I’ve already eaten.”

As he crossed to the table she went into the bathroom and locked the door. He heard water running and called into the room, “Are you sure you don’t want part of this?”

The only response he got was too muffled to understand. Shrugging his shoulders, he sat down and enjoyed his steak and potato. His chair faced away from the bathroom door so he never saw her open the door and sneak up behind him.

He smelled intoxicating jasmine and vanilla even as he felt the blindfold being put over his eyes. Briefly startled he tried to rise but was halted by her hands on his shoulders.

“Easy, Lee. It’s just me. Are you through with your meal?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Stand up and come with me.”

“Where?”

“Just stand up and follow me.”

Carefully, he stood and felt her hand grasp his and lead away from the table and toward the scented air wafting out of the bathroom. As they entered, the steam hit him full force and he inhaled deeply. Distracted by the smells, he barely registered her closing the door behind him. Even through the blindfold he could tell the room was darkened, lit only by several large pillar candles scattered around the room. They lined the counter and small dressing table in the corner. So they were the source of that strangely arousing smell.

Moving to stand in front of him, Amanda began to undress him. She started with the buttons on his pale blue shirt. One by one she slid the small white disks free of their fastenings. With each newly exposed patch of skin, she bestowed upon him small warm kisses. His skin tingled with every touch. Finally the shirt was open and she ran her hands inside to pull it from the waistband of his faded Levi’s. With this accomplished, she pushed the material off his shoulders and let it drop onto the floor. Standing before him, she ran her hands all over his skin. Lingering over his flat nipples, she lightly flicked each one with her tongue before moving around behind him.

Hissing at the sensation, Lee attempted to turn and pull her into his arms. She evaded him easily and admonished him to be still.

“You lost the bet. This is my prize. So ante up! Be still until I’m through with you.”

“Yes ma’am.”

From behind him once again, Amanda pressed her body against his. She was still dressed, he could feel the soft cotton of her tee shirt. She pressed a string of open-mouthed kisses down his spine. Stopping at his pants, she moved to the front of him once again. She leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth even as she reached for the button of his jeans. Working the button free, she brushed against his firm arousal. She smiled against his mouth and whispered, “Now that’s the spirit”. Sliding the zipper down she skimmed her hand over the front of his boxers. He moved against her almost involuntarily. Reaching for her once more, he was rebuffed by her gentle slap on the wrist.

She moved away from him, crouched and pushed his pants and boxers down his long legs. Resuming her trail of kisses, she planted her hot mouth against his left inner thigh. Working her way down she removed his remaining clothes and brought her trail up the inside of his right leg. Pausing at his erection, she quickly swirled her tongue over it’s tip and caressed the back of his thighs with both hands. She slid her tongue down the length of his shaft once, twice, then a third time.

When she felt his knees lock in an effort to hold his frame up, she stood from her crouching position and kissed him fully on the mouth. Unable to hold back any longer Lee grabbed her with both arms and pulled her hard against his body. She let him hold her until she felt him start to pull her shirt out of her pants. Not ready for that she stopped him once again.

“Not yet, Lee. Step this way.”

With a huge groan of frustration, he followed her voice to the tub. The large claw footed tub had been filled with steaming fragrant water and was bubbling with bath salts. He was unable to see this but felt the bubbles against his skin when she assisted him to step into the water and sit down. Waiting for her next surprise, he attempted to remove the blindfold. Catching him, she prevented the action and softly kissed his forehead.

”Just hold on a few more minutes.”

“Amanda, I don’t know if I can. What are you doing now?”

“I’m undressing.”

“Tell me.”

Slightly startled by this turn of events, Amanda thought briefly before deciding to play along. “I’m taking my hair down… I’ve gotten my shirt wet. It’s sticking to me. I’ll have to peel it off, I think.”

Hearing the soft rustle of fabric Lee knew she had it off.

“What are you doing now?”

“I’m going to unbutton my jeans. Zipper next. Now I’ll just slide them off.”

Pausing to step out of the denim pile, she considered which item to remove next.

“I’ve got on that new peach lace bra that you like. I’m going to unfasten the front hooks and slid it down my arms. Now the peach panties are gone too.”

When she quit talking, Lee sat up and asked, “Amanda, where did you go?”

“Nowhere, I’m right here.” He felt the water slosh softly as she stepped into the tub. He braced his arms on the side of the tub, unsure of what she was going to do next. He didn’t wait for long. He felt her settle down on his lap. Her hot core nestled against his now throbbing sex. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him deeply. Her tongue entered his mouth and explored boldly.

She threaded her fingers through the strands of his hair and held him firmly in place against her mouth. He tasted of the wine he had with his meal and she savored that flavor mixed with that was his own.

Lee placed his own hands around her waist and caressed the soft skin there. He moved his hands up her slim back and over her shoulders. Arching her back, she pressed her aching breasts against his chest. Feeling her hard nipples pressing against him, he begged, “Amanda, please let me see you.”

Knowing that he would continue to wear the blindfold if she said, he begged the Fates to let her say yes. He was going insane not being able to see her.

In answer, Amanda removed the offending article herself. Drinking in the site of her in the candlelight, Lee whispered, “You’re beautiful, Amanda Stetson. I love you.”

“Oh Lee, I love you too.” She leaned in to kiss his neck and shivered as she felt his hands move down her back and up her ribs to cup her breasts. Reverently, he brushed each sensitive nub with his thumbs. He pushed her torso away from his body to be able to see her face. She looked deep into his eyes and saw all the love they shared shining there. Throwing her head back she breathlessly anticipated what he did next.

Starting at he jaw line, he pressed light kisses along her neck and collarbone. When he reached the spot between her breasts he lightly suckled, while he kneaded both soft mounds with his hands. Turning his attention to her nipples, he laved each one with his rough tongue.

When she moaned her delight, he moved on to his next prize. Running his hands down her stomach and over her thighs, he moved her body down his legs, enough to gain access to the apex of her legs. Running his long fingers through the downy fuzz, he found her trigger and pressed softly. She bucked against his hand and cried out her pleasure. Slipping one long finger inside her depths, he caressed her folds from within.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into his. “Lee, I need you now, inside of me. Where you belong.”

Rising up on her knees, she moved away from his probing hand and poised over his hardness. Maintaining eye contact, she pressed his tip against her hot entrance and felt him penetrate her depths, body and soul. Taking him completely on the first stoke, she stilled long enough to wrap her arms around his hard shoulders for support.

By bringing his knees up behind her back he was able to press her fully against his chest. The skin on skin friction was nearly his undoing. Biting his lip, he held back for as long as possible. Only when he felt her inner muscles grip him harder and her body began to shake around him did he let go. He poured his essence into her and panting he collapsed against the side of the tub. She collapsed against him and together they huddled while waiting on the room to stop spinning.

“Amanda, just who did you say won the bet?”

‘Oh, Lee, I’d say we both won.”

THE END