[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Tissues
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 29619 Read: 5562
Published: 25/05/08 Updated: 25/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and all it’s recognizable characters belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon Enterprises Ltd. I’m just borrowing them, since THEY won’t do anything with them anymore, for my pleasure and hopefully yours. The story and new characters are completely my own. Any resemblance to any other fanfic, or one of the episodes is entirely unintentional. A few names may pop up in this story that you recognize. I intend no infringement on any rights and am just borrowing them. Russian names are quite hard to *make up*, and they just aren’t the same without their buddies. If you recognize them, enjoy their presence and laugh at them with me.
References to Service Above and Beyond, written by Peter Lefcourt; Saved by the Bells, written by Chris Cluess, Dean Hargrove, Stu Kreisman, & Joel Steiger; Lost and Found, written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Lemming; Utopia Now, written by Robert Bielak; Three Little Spies and Rumors of My Death, written by Tom Chehak; and Nightcrawler, written by George Geiger. Also the Lost and Found Tagalogue, written by T. A. Miller.
When Love Takes You In, Written and sung by Steven Curtis Chapman;
Sparrow Song / Peach Hill Songs 2001. Found on his new CD, Declaration
John 14:18; Psalm 27:10; Psalm 68:5-6

Timeline: August 3, 1989 – Everyone knows everything – or as much as you can in a *need to know* world.

1. Chapter 1 by Laura [Reviews - 2] (29619 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us