[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Babylon 5 Characters: Delenn, John Sheridan
Genres: Science Fiction
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2449 Read: 3709
Published: 25/05/08 Updated: 25/05/08
Story Notes:
This is a Babylon 5 story with a subject matter that to my knowledge hasn't been tackled before. It is not my story, I am just the person the B5 characters chose to tell their story. I do not own these characters, they belong to JMS and all the other wonderful creative minds behind Babylon 5. There seems to be a shortage of Babylon 5 fanfic being written lately. In my opinion that is a shame. So this is my little contribution to keeping the memory of a great show alive.

1. Chapter 1 by Alleycat [Reviews - 0] (2449 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us