- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and TJ, your help and guidance are greatly appreciated.
‘Perfect.’ Amanda glanced at her watch. She didn’t have much time. The preparations had taken most of the day and all her Agency training, but she’d pulled it off. She proudly surveyed her achievements. The hardest aspect had been convincing her mother and the boys to have the party this weekend, instead of tonight. But after she’d told her what she had in mind, Mother helped with the arrangements. Billy--her willing accomplice--had helped her keep Lee busy throughout the day. That was the easy part.

Okay, she was ready. She switched off all the lights and stepped inside the hall closet, leaving the door cracked. The distinct roar of the ‘Vette’s engine shattered the silence, as Lee pulled into the driveway.

Several minutes later, she heard the back door open and Lee’s footsteps on the linoleum. Light brightened the kitchen and family room, and she wished she could see him from her vantage point. She smiled, imagining the look on his face when he read the note she’d left on the kitchen island.

‘Sweetheart, I left fried chicken and potato salad in the refrigerator. The P.T.A. meeting should be over by nine. The boys are spending the night with Joe, and Mother is out with Captain Kurt. Love, Amanda.’

She knew he thought he was the only one home. Mother had driven the Wagoneer to meet Kurt, aiding the illusion of an empty house.

Opening the door a little wider, she waited for the right moment. She heard a chair scrapping the floor, then the sound of rushing water in the kitchen sink. Good. He’d finished eating. She crept toward the kitchen.

Peeking around the corner, she saw him engrossed in washing the dishes. She let go of the balloon, and it floated toward him. The long ribbon hanging from it would make sure he wouldn’t miss it.

She tiptoed up the stairs, avoiding the one step that creaked, and entered their bedroom. The chilled champagne waited on the nightstand, next to two glasses, and the cake she’d baked that afternoon sat on the table in the middle of the room. She lit the aromatic candles she’d placed in strategic locations.

“What the hell?”

Ahh, he’d found the balloon.

Next, she made sure the last balloon remained in place tied to the doorknob. She closed the door and waited.

“Amanda!”

Good. He’d read the note attached to the balloon.

‘A surprise awaits you in the bedroom.’

From the sound of Lee’s footsteps pounding up the stairs, he wasn’t wasting any time. She switched the radio on, and soft waves of light music filled the room. Adjusting her bows, she anticipated his reaction to the note attached to the last balloon.

‘Enter if you’d like your birthday present.’

The door flung open, and Lee stood in the doorway, silhouetted by the hall light.

“You sneak, you planned this, didn’t you? I can’t see you. Come closer.”

“Maybe I did, and the lighting is perfect for the moment.” She lit the last candle on the cake and stepped back. “Happy Birthday, sweetheart. Make a wish.”

When he blew out the candles, she turned on the lamp on the bedside table. She’d draped it with a red silk scarf to mute the lighting.

“Do I get my wish now?”

“Depends on what you wished?”

“You know what I wished for. You.”

She stepped into the light, wearing nothing but two ribbons tied in bows. One covered her breasts, and the other covered her nether region. “All you have to do is unwrap me.”

His fingers glided over the ribbon, sending waves of passion coursing through her. He captured her lips, and his tongue plundered her mouth, while his hands caressed her buttocks. When he stepped back to untie the ribbons, she stopped him.

“I want to undress you first.”

“I can do it quicker.” Lee began to unbutton his shirt.

“Please, let me do this for you. I’ll do whatever you want later.”

He lowered his hands to his sides. “Strip me.”

As she undid the buttons of his shirt, she planted light kisses on the bared skin. Kneeling in front of him, she ran her hand along his growing arousal.

“I can’t wait,” he groaned, yanking his pants and boxers off and pulling her up from the floor. “I want dessert.” He licked his lips. “On you.”

He moved the champagne bucket to the floor and replaced it with the cake.

At the thought of what he had in mind, her heart beat faster. When he untied the ribbons, his fingertips grazed her hard nipples, sending shivers up her spine. Their lips met, and their tongues dueled. His lips seared a path along her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Lie down.”

Amanda sat down on the bed and leaned against the headboard. She wanted to see everything he did to her.

Lee dipped his finger into the icing and knelt on the bed next to her. “Would you like to taste it?”

Amanda moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and nodded.

Instead of placing his finger to her mouth, he spread the icing over the tip of his cock and thrust his hips toward her face, his enticing penis inches from her lips. “Enjoy.”

Her tongue flicked out, and she licked the icing slowly from his tip. One hand wrapped around his length, while the other kneaded his testicles. She felt him grow harder with each pass of her tongue. When his penis was clean, he pulled back.

“My turn to eat some off you.” He smeared icing on her breasts, dabbing a gob on top of each nipple, then slid his finger down to her stomach, leaving a line of white frosting in it’s wake. Running his finger through her slit, he teased her clit for a moment, then placed a small piece of cake on her crotch. “I’ll eat that last.”

At his words, a bolt of electricity flew through her. “Aren’t you hungry?”

“Starving.”

His tongue flicked out and licked the sweet confection from her nipples, moving back and forth until each one had been cleaned. Then his tongue traced the path of the frosting down her body, until he reached the cake nestled on her mound.

She looked down at him in anticipation and saw him watching her. Their eyes locked as he took the cake into his mouth and swallowed. Feeling his tongue run along her slit, then swirl over her clitoris, she closed her eyes, reveling in the feelings coursing through her body. Her breathing increased as he intensified the pressure. He teased her, backing off when he knew she was close to coming.

“What?” She jumped and opened her eyes when she felt something cold and wet on her stomach.

“Relax, I promise you’ll like it. Trust me.” Lee held a piece of ice between his lips.

“I trust you, but ice?”

“Watch.” He rubbed the ice around her breasts, then followed the water trail with his tongue.

He lightly traced her right nipple, immediately replacing the cold sensation with his hot mouth. She gasped at the feeling.

The ice seared a cold, hot path down her stomach. Then she felt cold water hit her swollen clitoris. She instinctively pulled her legs together, but Lee pushed them apart.

“I won’t hurt you.”

Spreading her outer lips, he flicked his cold tongue over her clit once. He stroked her clit faster, and the sensations between the cold and hot were stimulating, driving her wild. When he thrust a cold finger into her hot vagina and sucked on her clitoris, he drove her over the edge. She cried out and rocked her hips, riding the wave of her orgasm.

When she opened her eyes, after one of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever experienced, she found him looking down on her, smirking. Two could play this game. She reached out and stroked his hard cock.

“Lie down. I want to take care of this.”

He lay back on the bed, and she leaned over, nibbling at the head of his penis, then danced her fingertips along the underside of his shaft. The minute his eyes closed, she leaned over and retrieved a piece of ice from the bucket.

One hand roamed over his sleek chest, while the other held the ice cube in the air. A drop of water fell to his abdomen, and his muscles contorted with each subsequent drip. “Paybacks,” she said, as she leaned over to lick the drops.

“I gue--”

A drop of water hitting the head of his penis silenced his words.

“Trust me.” She kneaded his testicles with her fingers and placed a small piece of ice in her mouth. When it’d melted, she leaned over his cock and engulfed him, knowing he’d feel the same sensations she had when he used his cold mouth on her. The feeling between the cold and the heat of his mouth had driven her wild. By the groans coming from him, she knew she drove him mad now, also.

His cock grew harder under her ministrations, and she wanted to feel it deep inside her. Straddling him, she sheathed him into her core, riding him hard. He bucked his hips to meet her thrusts.

She leaned over him, changing the speed and angle of his penetration. This enabled her to sneak her hand into the ice bucket; she had an idea and hoped it worked.

The timing had to be perfect. His rapid breathing and frantic thrusting told her he was close to the edge. Now was the time. She dropped the ice onto his abdomen. He yelled and bucked his hips, pushing his cock deep into her core, hitting her g-spot over and over again.

They rode the waves of passion as their orgasms peaked.

After waking up from a sex-induced slumber, Amanda opened the champagne, and they leaned back against the headboard, sipping the bubbly.

“Happy Birthday. I hope you like your present. It’s not returnable.”

“I wouldn’t change it for the world. Now how ‘bout letting me use my gift again.”

Amanda looked down at the sheet covering his body, his arousal tenting it. “I think that can be arranged.”

The End