- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: 'Scarecrow and Mrs. King' belongs to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers Productions.
"Damn it!" Lee shouted as his fist hit the glass T-top the 'vette. "Why didn't you grab the keys?" They had just sprinted 100 yards to get out of the rain, only to find the keys locked in the car.

"Me? You were the last one to get out!" Amanda defended herself.

Frustrated, he ran his hand through his wet hair. "Yeah, I know," he admitted. Although he had come to rely on her habit of snatching the keys from the ignition, he knew it really wasn't her fault. This was just the icing on the cake on what was starting out to be a crummy weekend – not at all what he had planned.

Her mother and the boys were out of town for three whole days. All week he had anticipated spending time with his wife, alone. For the hundredth time he wondered whose dumb idea it was to keep their marriage a secret, but he knew the answer: his. He leaned his forehead against his hands on the roof of the car. He was getting a dull headache.

Lee had to give Billy credit – their section chief had at least had the decency to sound apologetic when he called them to say their day off was cancelled. But why the Agency had agreed for them to meet some unknown contact out in the middle of nowhere was beyond him. As it turned out, their contact was late, or had stood them up altogether.

Now they were stuck out here; definitely not part of his weekend plans. His phone was locked in the car, and he couldn't even remember the last town they had passed. Of course, Billy knew where they were and sooner or later they would be missed. But in the meantime …

He lifted his head to rest his chin on his fists and looked around for a drier spot. Even parked under the sheltering limbs of the large oak tree, a light shower fell over them and the car. The summer storm would be over quickly, but not soon enough to keep them from getting drenched.

His eyes fell on his wife who had managed to seat herself comfortably on the hood of the car. Studying her, he wondered how she always seemed to take things in stride. Damp curls clung to her face and neck, and she was using her fingers to try and arrange the tousled mass, pushing the curls from her eyes. Her movements caused her wet blouse to cling revealingly, providing tempting glimpses of the curves beneath. The cool rain on her skin gave evidence that she was not wearing a bra.

Heat began to pool low in his body, and he shifted his weight to one leg hoping to relieve the uncomfortable tightness of his jeans. Amanda could affect him quicker than any woman he had ever known.

She looked up and caught him watching her. As if sensing his mood, or seeing the lust in his eyes, she reclined on one elbow, tilted her head and gave him a slow, sultry smile. "We can take care of that as soon as we get home."

What began as discomfort in his jeans was now almost painful as he became rock hard. 'You have no idea what you just got yourself into,' he thought as he gave her his own leering smile. Straightening from his position at the side of the car, he walked around to stand in front of her.

Amanda was now draped on the hood leaning on both elbows, one heel rested on the low bumper, her other foot planted on the ground. She looked like a calendar pin-up with her blouse clinging to her breasts, her thighs spread, and that smile boldly teasing him.

Thank God for the designer of the Corvette. That low-slung, sloping hood was going to be perfect.

He knelt before her on the grass and, placing his hands on her knees, began kissing and nibbling the inside of her thighs through her jeans.

"Lee, you can't possibly think we can do anything here," Amanda protested. "You're going to wind up damaging the hood."

He slid himself up her legs, pulling the tail of her blouse from her jeans to begin kissing her bare skin at the waistband. "The hood can be fixed," he murmured against her skin.

He heard her breath catch and then a small moan. "What about our contact?" she asked, her voice a raspy whisper.

"He's not coming," he assured her as he pushed her blouse up, his tongue following a cool rivulet of rain along her ribcage.

"What if he does?" she weakly protested reclining fully on the hood of the car. She brought her hand to the back of his head, running her fingers into his hair.

"He's not coming," he repeated.

“But what if –," Amanda gasped, her next words forgotten as she felt his mouth close over her nipple. The heat of his mouth contrasting with the cool rain on her skin made any more logical thought impossible.

Lee began slowly swirling his tongue around the hardened nub, pausing every so often to give her nipple and breast little love bites, which he immediately followed with soothing laves of his tongue. Feeling Amanda squirming beneath him, he slid his hands to the waistband of her jeans.

He lifted his head and stared into her eyes as he unbuttoned her jeans, then slowly slid the wet denim down her legs. Glancing down he smiled. To his delight, his devilish little wife wasn't wearing panties, either.

Lee took a moment to admire his beautiful wife; body slicked with rain, legs slightly apart, and bare-assed on the hood of the 'vette. His smile deepened and , impossibly, he felt himself grow even harder.. He wanted to plunge himself deep inside of her, but he was going to take it slow if it killed him.

Amanda watched as his emotions flickered through him, desire rolling through him in waves. She let her knees fall further apart and reached her hand up to caress the side of his face.

"Lee," she whispered, "come here."

Bending over her, Lee wrapped his arms around Amanda and slid her bottom to the edge of the hood. Leaning down, he touched his mouth to hers ever so lightly, tasting her lips with soft, feathery kisses. Amanda sighed, and Lee opened his mouth and began tracing her lips with his tongue.

Opening her mouth to his kiss, she let his tongue glide inside her mouth, and then gently began sucking on it. Lee groaned, sliding his hands into Amanda's hair and pulling her mouth hard against his.

As their mouths crushed against each other in a fierce intensity, Amanda wrapped her legs around Lee's waist and pressed herself against his rock hard erection. From past experience he knew the rough texture of his wet clothes on her naked body made Amanda feel deliciously wanton. Here they were in the middle of nowhere, both already soaked from the softly falling rain, and she was lying naked on the hood of the 'vette and he was still fully clothed.

Their kisses became more intense as Amanda undulated against him. Moving her hands in between their bodies, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt and opened it wide, then pressed her bare breasts against the smooth, muscular heat of his chest. They both groaned, and Amanda's hands slid down to work on the button of Lee's jeans.

The button sprang free as Amanda tore her mouth away from his and said, "Now, Lee. I need you now." She slid her hand inside his jeans and grasped his huge erection. Lee groaned deep in his throat, and all the muscles in his body tensed as he tried to maintain control. Her hand, slick with rain, was sliding up and down his shaft, and her erotic ministrations were bringing him dangerously close to exploding.

Grabbing her hand with his, he gently pulled it away from his throbbing member and kissed her palm, then placed her hand on the soft curls between her own legs. "Lee!" she gasped, trying to pull her hand away.

"No," he whispered, pressing her fingers deeper into the curls, "touch yourself Amanda. Feel how soft and hot you are." His words inflamed her, excited her. Letting go of her inhibition she started to move her hand of her own accord. "Yes..." Lee said, looking down at their twined hands. Curling his middle finger behind hers, he looked into her eyes and said, "Feel how wet you are, Amanda," then slid both of their fingers deep inside her.

"Lee!" Amanda said, arching her back up off the car. Her head was now rolling from side to side, and she was whimpering softly. Lee slowly withdrew his finger as he knelt in front of her. Putting his shoulders under her thighs, he grabbed her firm butt with both hands and lifted her up to his hungry mouth.

Amanda withdrew her hand but Lee grabbed her wrist. "Look at me Amanda."

As she opened her eyes and looked down through her passion-induced haze, Amanda saw Lee take her hand and slowly suck the finger that had been inside her into his mouth. The sight made Amanda's insides clench hard with need, and she could feel the moisture seeping out of her. Not able to tear her eyes away, she felt her desire rocket out of control as Lee looked at her and murmured "Mmmmm..."

An animalistic moan tore out of her throat as she closed her eyes and unconsciously thrust her hips up. "Please, Lee... now... please..."

Deciding not to prolong the sweet torment any longer, Lee released her hand and smiled, then buried his mouth in the hot apex of her thighs. Amanda's body tensed and shot up as she dug her fingers into Lee's hair. Lee's tongue explored every cleft and curve of her, as Amanda cried and began to undulate against his mouth. He delved his tongue deep inside of her, and began to match the thrusts of her body with thrusts of his tongue. Hearing her cry out, Lee withdrew his tongue and replaced it with his finger. Using his other hand, Lee moved aside her curls to expose the swollen nub underneath. Latching onto it with his mouth, he began to suck as he had on her nipple.

The intensity that had been building inside Amanda exploded, and she felt as if her body was hurled into the atmosphere above, and then burst into a million stars as she climaxed hard against Lee's mouth. Lee slowed the movements of his mouth and finger until he felt her body collapse beneath him.

Standing up, he quickly removed his clothes, knowing he couldn't wait any longer to plunge himself into his beautiful wife. Lee leaned over Amanda and, easily sliding her wet body back up the hood of the 'vette, he kissed a path from her stomach up to her mouth, covering her with his body.

Every nerve in Amanda's body felt super-sensitive, and as his body touched hers, the desire immediately began to build again deep inside her. Opening her thighs she wrapped them around his body and slid her wet sex against his massive erection. She could feel his whole body trembling as he tried to go slowly. "Lee," she whispered, "we can go slow and easy later. I want it hard and fast, and I want it now."

Not able to hold back any longer, Lee gave her exactly what she asked for. Thrusting into her hard, Lee buried himself inside her in one stroke. They both moaned and began to move, each taking and giving, and both being consumed in the inferno of their own making.

Their bodies, slick with rain, slid down the hood of the 'vette as Lee held Amanda tight against him and stood up, remaining firmly imbedded inside her. Her legs still wrapped around his waist, Lee walked around to the side of the car, and leaning back onto the front fender, he grabbed Amanda's butt in both hands and urged her to move. "Ride me Amanda."

Amanda didn't need any urging at this point. The feel of his hard cock deep within her was already sending her spiraling out of control. She rode him hard, and at last when neither one of them could withhold any longer, they both exploded together in a torrent of light and stars.

Collapsing against his chest, Amanda could feel him still pulsing inside her. Wrapping his strong arms around her Lee held her, softly stroking her back as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Raising her head Amanda looked Lee in the eyes and smiled very mischievously.

"What?" Lee asked, seeing the look in her eyes.

"Well," Amanda said, "since our contact is apparently a no-show, what do you say we enjoy the rest of the evening right here?"

Lee grinned, and with a purely male look on his face he said, "What did you have in mind?"

Slowly disengaging herself from Lee, Amanda slid to the ground in front of him and began to kiss a path directly down his torso. Lee's erection was still standing straight out in front of him, and as Amanda knelt between his legs she smiled up at him and said, "How is this for starters?" sucking the head of his penis into her hot mouth.

Lee closed his eyes and groaned, running his fingers into her hair. "That will do," he murmured, "Oh yes... that will do..."


The End