- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: 'Scarecrow and Mrs. King' belongs to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers Productions.
It started earlier that day at Dooley's. She and Joe had been dancing to a favorite old song on the juke box when she spotted Lee. Suddenly, she felt she was no longer with Joe. Instead, she was moving gracefully to the smooth music and it was Lee who held her securely in his arms.

At home later in the evening, as her mother talked on the phone with Captain Curt and the boys watched their favorite movie on the VCR, she began to remember some of her and Joe's more daring encounters.

When they met at college, she was a freshman, Joe was a junior -- so young and full of hormones and daring. Looking back, she couldn't believe some of the locations they chose or the chances they took -- but their desire had been great and there had been no denying it.

Somewhere along the way in her remembrances, Joe's face began to blur, and it was Lee who joined her in these imaginings. She kept forcing herself back to reality before getting too carried away in the fantasies -- just remembering some of these things with mother and the boys nearby made her blush.

But later, after Phillip and Jamie had gone to bed arguing over what part of the movie was best, she left Dotty downstairs reading a book and went to bed a little earlier than usual. She wanted to lay down in the quiet and see where her mind would take her.

She recalled a night when they were, where else, at Dooley's. Joe had actually worked there his first year of college and knew the owner and all the bartenders at the time. He also knew the layout of the place, including the "Employees Only" areas.

They were sitting with a group of friends and one of them, Jimmy Chambers who was a pre-med student, started talking about a test in his biology class -- with this group the topic quickly turned to sexual inuendo and, ultimately, raunchy jokes.

Laughing along with the crowd, their eyes met and suddenly there they were again -- those hormones. Joe had given her that sexy smile and, without a word, they stood up and went to the dance floor. Back then, dancing was almost always an act of foreplay for them.

After the song was over, he'd released her, clasped her hand and guided her, not to the exit door, but down the hallway leading to the restrooms and the areas that were off-limits to customers. He opened the door to what turned out to be a very nice employee lounge.

The lounge was furnished with some overstuffed chairs and small tables. Along one wall, an old oak library table had been positioned for use as a counter and vanity. Above it hung a large mirror.

Joe had locked the door and led her to one end of the table, the mirror on her left side. He had leaned against her so that her hips were pressed against the edge of the table. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, filled with the longing of youth and the desire of love. His hands had begun unbuttoning her blouse to expose her bra-less breasts, then moved lower to the hem of her mini-skirt, and slid the bluejean fabric up over her hips.

She had opened her eyes, but what she saw in her imaginings was not Joe's warm brown gaze, but a pair of intense hazel eyes, filling her with desire at just the slightest glance.

The hands that caressed her body were Lee's; the lips that sought the hot flesh of her throat were Lee's. She could almost feel his beautiful hands stroking her from shoulder to hip and back again -- rocking her against his own muscular body.

Lee's lips continued their exploration, lowering to her collar bone, the hollow at the base of her throat, her breast bone, then finally to capture her left breast in the wet warmth of his mouth. His tongue stroked and teased, while his hand gently kneaded her right breast and his thumb caressed her to a taut hardness.

Moaning her approval, she reached for the belt and snap of his jeans. As she lowered his zipper, she purposely caressed his erection, causing him to groan and lean further into her.

Arching herself against his arousal, she knew the climax of their pleasure was near. Lee pulled away from her breast and trailed soft kisses down a path to the waistband of her skirt. Hooking his thumbs under the silk of her pink bikini panties, he slid them down her long legs, then tossed them aside to lay carelessly on the floor.

By shifting her hips slightly she was able to perch on the edge of the table. Lee lowered his jeans, spreading his legs just enough to keep them in place below his hips. He returned to teasing her nipples, then his lips and tongue settled on sucking her right breast.

Amanda called out to him, and with one last nuzzle, his mouth released her to complete their union. His hands found her waist and held her in place as he thrust into her warm, moist depth. He rocked slowly against her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his thighs. Bracing herself with her arms behind her, palms flat on the table, she leaned back just enough to allow him to bend and continue sucking on her breast.

His right hand held her at the small of her back, his left was flat on the table with his elbow locked to help support their weight.

She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror to see the rhythmic flexing of his muscles as he pumped his hips. She saw in profile those taut muscles she had admired many times in rear view. Her gaze shifted -- she wanted to see him sucking and teasing her. What she saw were his open eyes -- he had been watching her watch him.

He pulled back, tugging on her nipple with his lips. Then she saw his tongue, licking and teasing her to an unbearable hunger. He moaned and slowly closed his eyes as he again captured her breast more completely in his mouth.

Her trembling arms were no longer able to support her and she lay flat on the table. Free from helping support their weight, Lee's hands grasped her hips and held her more firmly in place as he thrust deeper and harder. By gripping his wrists she was better able to match his movements. He shifted his left hand slightly then used his thumb to press and stimulate her. She wanted to scream her climax, knowing he was also at the edge, ready to join her.

At that moment the door opened. It was her mother, reminding her that the boys had a school play tomorrow afternoon. Amanda gave a strangled reply and, although Dotty gave her a strange look, she didn't question her further. She groaned her frustration into her pillow. Even in her fantasies they couldn't catch a break!

A year later, after their relationship had changed drastically, she made sure to hang an oversized mirror on the wall behind her desk at IFF.

--The End--