- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I have no rights or claims to Scarecrow and Mrs. King or it’s characters. This was written for entertainment purposes only.

Authors Notes: This is written in response to the playground challenge To see a picture of the playground that inspired this scene go to http://www.wowplaygrounds.com/ Then go to the page with the ‘quest’ series. The one I’m using is Q-00261-2

I can’t remember what other items at the playground have been asked for, so if I used one that someone else wanted to, I’m sorry. Beaux Peeps got on a roll, and who am I to stop her.
Lee watched Amanda from across the playground. The stakeout was a
success, now he waited for her to finish giving a statement. They'd
been working long hours all week, and he was ready to spend a little
well deserved time with his wife. Joining her at the play
structure, he leaned against the climbing rope.

"Hey there." Amanda wiped the sweat from her forehead. Even though
it was two in the morning, it was still hot and muggy.

Lee looked at the last of the clean up team get into the van and
drive away. "Alone at last."

"Let's head home. I'm bushed." A bead of sweat trickled between
her breasts. "Lee?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? Did you hear me?"

"Yeah. But I don't think I'm ready to head home. I don't think I
can last that long." He adjusted his jeans, trying to give his
erection some room to grow.

She looked at his groin then back to his face. "Here? Are you
crazy?"

"Yeah. We haven't been able to spend time together all week, and I
can't wait another minute."

"We're in the middle of town! At a park! Come on, we're only
thirty minutes from your apartment." She started to walk past him
toward the `Vette.

He grabbed her hand and started climbing the ladder, dragging her up
with him. "No one is around, it's safe." He turned and
grinned. "Besides, I have an idea."

Now on the platform Lee looked around then led her to the crawl
through tunnel and lifted her on top, squelching her quizzical look
with his hungry lips.

Her fingers weaved themselves through his hair as he deftly
unbuttoned her jeans. Raising her butt off the bright yellow tunnel
he pulled both her jeans and panties off and dropped them on the
platform.

Pulling her hips to the edge of the tube, he lowered her onto her
back. One hand freed himself from the confines of his now achingly
tight jeans while the other gave feather light caresses along her
stomach to her inner thigh.

Kicking his jeans to the ground he stepped between her legs, his
penis perfectly inline with its destination. It was going fast, but
he didn't care. There's a time for foreplay, but this wasn't one of
those times.

He grasped her hips to steady her as he pressed against her moist
opening, sliding in with ease. Amanda wrapped her legs around his
waist, pulling him in deeper.

The warmth that surrounded his dick was a contrast to the breeze
that was cooling his sweat-drenched body. With every thrust he felt
her tighten around him, even his mantra had no chance of helping him
now. He was about to cum and nothing would be able to stop it.

With a gasp, she dug her heels into his ass and arched her back,
taking him deep into her core as her own orgasm hit.

Opening her eyes, the stars in the sky seemed even brighter.
Something about having an orgasm seemed to make everything more
brilliant. A cool breeze caused her to shiver. Getting their
clothes on and continuing this at home was probably the wisest thing
to do, but for some reason, now she was the one who didn't think she
could wait that long. This had only whet her appetite for more.

She sat up and hopped off the tunnel and noticed her surroundings
for the first time. She had been on top of a long, plastic tunnel
that led from one platform to another. Holding onto the top of the
tunnel, she swung her legs in and started to scoot in feet
first. "Don't you want to join me?"

"If you insist." He got on his knees and captured her lips with a
kiss.

She scooted back even farther as he began to crawl in the tube.
As soon as he was getting close enough to see her silhouette from
the streetlights, she spread her legs and placed her feet on the
ceiling of the tunnel. "Come and get me, big fella."

"It's a little dark in here. I might have to feel my way." His
lips landed on hers as his hands felt their way from her shoulders
down to her breasts.

She moaned beneath his kiss as he kneaded and tweaked her nipples.

Lee crawled forward, his lips leaving hers and latching onto her
nipple. She couldn't help but to lift her head and kiss his smooth
chest.

Reaching above her head she cupped his balls with one hand and
stroked his still flaccid penis with the other. Even though he'd
just had an orgasm, she knew it wouldn't take much to get him ready
again, evident by the twitch she felt when she ran her fingernails
lightly across his balls.

He sucked even harder on her nipple as his hand left her breast and
twirled around her mound. Parting her lips with his finger he ran
it along her slit, collecting any of their juices left from the
first lovemaking session, and swirled it around her clit.

The moment his mouth left her breast she scooted back and took the
tip of his penis in her mouth. The groan she heard coming from Lee,
was soon masked by her own, as he swirled his tongue around her
throbbing clit.

She took him deeper into her mouth just as one of his fingers
entered her core. She could hardly concentrate on her own task of
pleasuring him because of the pleasure he was lavishing on her.

She felt a quivering deep inside, as his second finger entered and
his tongue worked it's magic on her clit. Grabbing his ass and
pulling him down on her face she took him all the way into her
mouth. His fingers found her g-spot and his lips sucked on her clit
causing her to go over the edge. His other hand kept her from
bucking him off as he continued sucking and running his fingers in
and out. She felt his butt muscles tighten as he emptied himself
down her throat.

Lowering himself beside her, they laid for a few moments, catching
their breath.

Lee crawled out of the tunnel then reached his arm back in to assist
Amanda. He sat down and leaned against the railing, pulling her
into his arms. Until Amanda, he'd never realized how great
snuggling after sex was. Her fingers made circles on his chest and
her warm breath tickling his skin made the relaxing short-lived.
Life began to flow back into his penis.

Looking around the playground he eyed many places that might be fun
to try. The slide looked interesting, but maybe for another day.
There was a bouncing whale across the yard that he made a note of
for future reference, but what caught his eye was the teeter-
totter.

Taking her hand, he stood and pulled her up beside him. "Ready for
more?"

"With you, I'm always ready."

"Come on." He jumped off the platform and held out his hand for
Amanda. "I would've taken the slide, but I didn't think my naked
ass would slide very well."

"Probably not." She hopped off the platform, into his arms. "I
take it you have an idea?"

With a wink he led her to the teeter-totter and laid down on it
keeping his feet on the ground on each side.

Amanda climbed on him, hovering over his now fully erect penis. She
shifted back and forth, rubbing her mound against him. "Like this?"

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations she caused.

"Or is this better?" She lowered herself, the head of his penis
just inside her opening.

He moaned.

"I think I like it this way." She whispered as she lowered herself
the rest of the way onto his shaft.

"Oh, yes." Pressing up with his feet, their weight shifted and the
teeter-totter started to balance.

Their eyes met.

Lee reached over his head and held onto the plank that they laid on,
shifting their weight even more.

Amanda lifted her feet off the ground and balanced them behind her
on the plank and began to shift her weight forward and backward.
The teeter-totter rocked with each movement.

With her forward movement she slid off of his member, causing their
heads to rock lower toward the ground, as she slid back, fully
encasing him, their heads raised again.

She moved slowly, the teeter-totter rocking in a smooth rhythm.

Their faces were inches apart, their eyes locked in an embrace as
passionate as their bodies were.

The rhythm of the teeter-totter increased as he felt her legs
tighten against his. Arching her back she moved faster, the teeter-
totter rocking erratically as their bodies crashed together.

A growl he couldn't control grew deeper as hers rose to a higher
pitch.

His fingers grew numb as he grasped onto the plank, trying to keep
them on the teeter-totter as they both bucked wildly through their
orgasms.

She collapsed on top of him.

Wrapping his arms around her, the teeter-totter came to a rest, his
feet again resting on the ground.

She didn't know how long they lie on the teeter-totter recovering.
Lee was rubbing her back, apparently lost in his own afterglow.
Looking up she smiled at the look of contentment on his face,
feeling a little smug, knowing she was the one that induced that
look.

"Mmm. I love you, Amanda."

"I love you too. Are you ready to head home yet?"

"Yeah, I think I am, but we might have to remember this park for
future use."

Amanda climbed off Lee, who stood and wrapped his arms around
her. "I guess we'd better go retrieve our clothes."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about them. I kinda like you this way
though. His hand lowered and grabbed her naked butt."

"But the breeze is getting a little cool." She reached over and
brushed her hand across his penis. "Don't you think? And the
sooner we get to the apartment, the sooner we can get naked again."

"I love the way you think." Lee stopped short at the platform where
they left their clothes.

A squeal of tires and bright headlights in the far parking lot
confirmed her suspicions.

Their clothes were gone.

Lee took off running after the car to no avail, it had already
disappeared from sight.

"Oh my gosh!" She instinctively covered herself with her arms.

"Damn it!" He kicked the slide as he walked back.

"Lee, Please tell me the keys to the car were not in your pants."
She looked between him and the `Vette.

"No, I left them in the car, it's unlocked."

They began to walk towards the car when she stopped. "Lee, how are
we going to get past your doorman?"

"I'll think of something . . . I hope."

The End