[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12173 Read: 5146
Published: 24/05/08 Updated: 24/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Original characters belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. This story is written for entertainment purposes only, not for profit.

Warning: This story invents some actions which some readers may regard as AU.

Timing: 3rd Season after "All The World's A Stage"

Acknowledgments: Thanks to Ashley for the song. I hope I do it justice for you. Thanks to Cheryl and Rita for helping with the research regarding SMK facts. Thanks to Jim for helping me get the feel of the location of the bad guys. Thanks to Kris for her wonderful beta job. And thanks to Taya. If not for all her continued support, constant nagging, and excellent beta work, this story
would still be incomplete and utter trash.

Notes: This story is based on the song "I'm With You", written by Avril Lavigne.
The song lyrics are included at the end for those who don't remember the song

1. Chapter 1 by Chanda [Reviews - 1] (12173 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us