- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Original characters belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. This story is written for entertainment purposes only, not for profit.
The late afternoon was winding down, as Amanda leisurely drove east along the parkway toward her Arlington home. The bright blue sky was scattered with billowy white clouds that continued to multiply with the soft summer breeze – a wind that had turned the hot, sweltering morning into a cool, comfortable evening.

Slowing down as she passed the park, Amanda glanced out the passenger window looking for the tall silver maple tree. The thick, green leaves now looked silvery white, turning upside down, gently shimmering in the breeze. The deep, broken veins appeared to beg for moisture – the telltale sign that rain was eminent.

She shook her head and sighed, the changing weather filling her with the all too familiar sense of disappointment. The silence of the car was comforting compared to the hustle and bustle of the train station. Her mother was leaving for two weeks to enjoy the countryside with her latest boyfriend, promising only to call if there was an emergency. And the boys were spending their summer vacation with their father in the New Mexico desert, not planning to return for at least the next three weeks.

Her thoughts drifted to the silence that was waiting for her at home – no mother, no kids, no one. Chuckling to herself, she remembered the disappointment of past summers would be different this year. Lee had promised not to let her get lonely, agreeing to play the part of live-in husband. At least she wouldn't be alone.

The only frustration she would feel this year would be when Lee had to leave and return to his apartment – alone. The on-again, off-again, hidden relationship was fast becoming more than she could cope with. A wonderful, loving husband in the shadows, a great partner at work, and a boyfriend at home. Amanda's mind wandered to a long forgotten memory . . .the circus. At one point in her very early life, she had thought about running away and joining the circus. With her growing expertise at juggling, they might have just kept her.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she noticed her sub-division ahead. It was amazing how quickly you could get home when you're lost in thought; she was just thankful that she made it in one piece. Pulling into the driveway, she smiled when she noticed the silver corvette nestled in the garage, hidden from the neighbor's view. Lee had promised to be there, waiting with a surprise, if she promised to take her time, run a few errands, not come home until after six, and enter through the front door. Glancing at the clock, she noticed it was now six-thirty and wondered what was waiting for her inside.

She quietly walked up the front path, hoping for a sneak attack. If she could see in the window, she just might be able to prepare herself for the unknown. The blinds were tightly closed, giving her a glimpse of nothing, except a long, tan finger that jostled the side. Without that give-away sign that she was being watched, she would have jumped when he flung open the door.

"Hi."

His wide, dimpled smile, along with the sparkle in his eyes, always took her breath away. But today it was different. He was hiding something. She could tell from the invisible veil that hung over his expression. Maybe this evening would be the perfect opportunity to practice a little Class C Interrogation.

"Hi, yourself."

"Here. Let me help you with those." He reached forward, grabbing the packages from her hand, placing a chaste kiss on her cheek.

Following him into the house, a familiar aroma filled her senses . . .hamburgers? She waited for him to place the packages on the table and prepared to grill him about the evening. She turned, one eyebrow arched in question. She knew he would dance around the issue by changing the subject, but she continued to give him what she hoped was a daunting stare.

"Um . . .why don't you go up stairs and freshen up. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Okay?"

Suspicion growing by the minute, she stepped closer, putting her arms around his neck, causing his hands to automatically grab her waist. "What are you up to, Stetson?"

"Nothing." He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Um hmm . . ." Fingering the hairs on the back of his neck, she leaned in, pressing her lips to his. Her tongue passionately probed his mouth in an attempt to weaken his resolve.

His hands tightened on her waist, pulling her hard against his body. Just as quickly, they pushed her away. "Amanda . . . stop."

Licking her lips, she purred, "Why?"

A deep, groan escaped from deep within his chest. "Because you're going to ruin the surprise and I'm going to burn dinner." Placing one last kiss on her lips, he turned her toward the stairs. "Now go freshen up. Casual attire required."

"Oh . . .okay. But this better be good."

Rummaging through her bureau, she couldn't decide what to wear. 'Casual . . . What did he mean by causal?' He was wearing her favorite tight jeans, the ones that made watching his rear so much more enjoyable – not to mention showing off his strong manhood as it pressed against the unyielding material. His t-shirt was gray, accenting the ripples of his hard muscles as he moved. She sighed. This was going to be a long dinner. Spotting the perfect revenge hidden in the back of the drawer, she decided that she could play this game, too.

She studied herself in the full-length mirror, summoning the courage to leave the safety of her bedroom. She was wearing an old, faded pair of cut-off jeans – short shorts, or Daisy Dukes as her Mother referred to them. The shirt she chose was a thin, white, cotton tank top that clung to her body, accentuating her figure. If you looked close enough, you could see her nipples through the material. She briefly wondered how long it would take Lee to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Stopping to put her hair up into a loose ponytail, she grabbed his favorite perfume, lightly spraying in on her neck. Deciding it was time to torture her sexy husband, she left her sanctuary.

Bouncing down the stairs, she could smell the hamburgers, grease from the fries, and an odd smell that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Lee was busy at the stove, flipping over a hamburger when she tiptoed up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. She laughed when he jumped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you."

"Yeah, sure you didn't."

He turned in her arms. "Amanda." His eyes were wide with shock. "Uh . . .what are you wearing?"

She shrugged her shoulders, giving him what she hoped was a wicked smile. "You said it was casual and this is as casual as I can get." She watched his eyes roam up and down her body, the hazel hue turning a deep smoky blue, as his gaze lingered over her breasts. "I can go change, if you want me to." She turned back toward the staircase, secretly smiling when he grabbed her, pulling her bottom against his growing erection.

"No. I like it. I was just surprised, that's all." His soft lips gently touched her shoulder, causing a shiver to run through her body. Leaving a wet trail up her neck, he grabbed the lobe of her ear in his teeth, gently nibbling before sucking it into his mouth. He whispered, allowing his warm breath to linger over her ear, "Mmm . . .you smell wonderful . . ." He moved to the sensitive area behind her ear, licking the skin.

The buzzer on the stove went off, stopping the assault on her body. She groaned in disappointment, causing him to wrap his arms tighter around her waist. He buried his face in the crook of her shoulder, his sigh echoing off her flushed skin. "We'll finish this later. I promise." He relaxed his hold, turning her in his arms. "Why don't you help me finish cooking."

Hiding her disappointment, she allowed his infectious smile to caress her mood. "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

"I need a strainer for the potatoes, and I couldn't find it earlier."

She smiled, knowing the perfect opportunity just arose. "It's down here, in this bottom cabinet." Knowing he would watch her so he could find it the next time he needed it, she bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight. She could feel the tight denim rise up her cheeks, exposing her rear to his hungry eyes.

She grabbed the strainer, turning to place it in the sink. His eyes were huge and his breathing ragged, as he cleared his throat, obviously realizing she wasn't wearing any panties either. She chuckled as he quickly turned to grasp the counter beside the stove. His lids closed tightly, the muscles in his jaws rippled as he clenched them together, and his knuckles were turning white. She mentally gave herself another victory, knowing her game was a success. Torturing the great Scarecrow was a feat she would never tire of.

Deciding to behave until after dinner, she reached across the stove to grab the fries, her forearm brushing against the fabric of his shirt. The gesture bringing him out of his trance, they continued to prepare their dinner of hamburgers and wine.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The evening lingered, a soft breeze wafting through the open kitchen window, as the couple washed dishes together, talking about their day. With the last dish dried and put away, Amanda's brow knitted in concentration. She glanced over at Lee, trying to remember what he had said when she got home. "Lee? Was this wonderful dinner my surprise or is there something else?"

She waited for him to respond, watching the play of emotions on his features – a cross between excitement and uneasiness. "Yeah, there is something else . . .but you're going to have to let me explain before you say anything. Okay?"

Wondering what she was getting herself into, she reluctantly agreed. "All right. Explain."

"Um . . . close your eyes." He walked behind her, placing his arm around her shoulder, covering her eyes with his other hand. "Don't peek. I'm going to lead you out to the gazebo."

After many years of sneaking around the backyard in the shadows, she knew the path to the gazebo with ease, even in her self-imposed darkness. The closer she came to the gazebo, the earlier mysterious scent became stronger – a mixture of vanilla and raspberries.

"Lee?"

"Shh, we're almost there." Stopping her at the threshold, he removed his hand. "Okay, open your eyes."

She slowly opened her eyes, afraid of what she might see. "Lee . . ." Her voice was almost unrecognizable with shock, raising at least three notches. "What . . .what is that?"

"A Jacuzzi."

"I know that, but . . .why is it in my backyard?" Looking into his hopeful eyes, she knew she was in trouble. He looked like a little boy asking if he could keep a stray dog. She steeled her expression in an effort to pull the truth out of him. "Explain, Stetson!"

"It's for your birthday."

"My birthday isn't for another month."

"An early present?"

She shook her head.

"Listen . . ." He turned to pace in the confined area, running his hand through his hair in frustration. "I swear. It's an early present. I have a friend who said we could try it out, and if you don't like it, he promised that I could return it."

She nodded in understanding. "What friend is that?"

"Um . . .just a friend. No one special." He grabbed her by the shoulders, bending to look directly into her eyes, pleading for her to understand. "Please, Amanda. Let's just keep it for the weekend, then if you don't want it, I'll take it back. I promise."

She sighed in exasperation. How could she say no when he looked at her like that? "Okay . . .but just for the weekend." He smiled, pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks."

Not wanting him to get too excited, she decided to burst his bubble, if only just a little. "Don't thank me yet." She backed out of his embrace, walking closer to the huge spa. "I hope you didn't give Auggie any money yet."

Lowering his eyes sheepishly, his shoulders slumped in defeat. He knew he had been caught. "No. I didn't give him any money."

After the shock wore off, Amanda finally noticed the décor. "Wow. It's beautiful. You have been busy today."

The corners of cream sheets were woven into the lattice of the gazebo, disguised as makeshift curtains. Deep mauve candles sat around the edge of the Jacuzzi, the aroma of sun-ripened raspberries wafting in the soft breeze. A bottle of vanilla spa oil sat near the controls, and hidden in the back corner, a built-in stereo.

The spa was midnight blue with seven seats – one that resembled a lounge chair, long enough to allow the strategically placed jets to massage your entire body. Fiber-optic lights ran just under the surface of the water, slowly changing from white to blue, giving the water an ethereal appearance.

This was definitely a wonderful gift, but one she didn't need. Her mind struggled with the possibilities of relaxing after a hard day at work, to what her mother would say, counting off the pro's and con's as if she were making a list. Deciding it couldn't hurt to keep it for the weekend, she attempted to lighten the mood, letting Lee off the hook.

Sitting on the edge, she splayed her fingers through the water, testing the temperature. Smiling at Lee, she splashed the water in his direction, causing droplets of water to soak the front of his shirt. "Ready to get in?" She wiggled her eyebrows, waiting for his response.

He laughed. "I'm going to get you for that." Walking slowly toward her with a mischievous look in his eyes, he lunged for her, pushing her backward.

As the water consumed her, she reached out, grabbing his shirt in an unsuccessful effort to pull him in. Wiping the water from her face, she scooted into the farthest corner, her white shirt now transparent. She knew she would eventually get him into the spa, and when she did, payback would be hell. "Come and get me," she dared, relaxing her arms along the sides and arching her back so her now erect nipples pressed harder against the cotton fabric of her tank-top.

She watched his face change from playful, to dark and mysterious. His gaze was penetrating, his eyes level and unblinking. She looked down his body, trying to hide the satisfaction she felt when she affected him this way. A small smile spread across her face as she noticed his large hands, clenching by his side, in an obvious attempt to control the huge bulge that was threatening to burst apart the fly of his faded Levi's.

It was amazing, the hold she had over this man. She knew he loved her, with all his heart. He continued to show her over and over how much he appreciated her. But even more astonishing, was the desire that clouded his eyes with only the simplest touch. He often told her that the passion he felt for her, he had never felt with another. The way he worshipped her body, caressed her skin, and kissed her lips made her feel that he adored her. He always thought of her pleasure first, treating her heart and soul with reverence.

Looking back into his smoky eyes, she knew ecstasy was only a heartbeat away. Now she needed him closer. "Lee," she drew his name out long and slow. "Aren't you going to get in with me?"

He shook his head in an obvious attempt to clear his fogged mind. "Uh . . ." He pointed towards the house. "Um . . .I need to change . . .into my trunks."

"Why?"

It was such a simple word that exuded a deep, underlying meaning.

"Amanda . . ."

"The sun's going down, the gates locked, and you've made a cozy hideaway, safe from prying eyes." She paused to let the best reasons she could think of sink in. "And . . .I want you."

His head tilted, one eyebrow raised in question.

"To get in with me."

Heaving a melodramatic sigh, he mouthed the word, "Okay."

She watched as he began a tantalizing slow process of taking off his clothes, either in an effort to stall or an attempt to be sexy. She didn't care what the reason was, she was enjoying the show. The muscles in his chest and arms rippled as he drew the slightly wet shirt over his head, tossing it to the side. His brown nipples were hard and erect, displaying what she already knew – he was willing, and most definitely able.

Her eyes veiled as he ran his hands across his chest, down his stomach, and reached for the metal button of his jeans. His nimble fingers pulled the material at first together, then apart, allowing the button to easily slip trough the hole. She watched his long, strong fingers grasp the brass zipper, pulling it slowly down over his erection. His rock hard member, now free from its confines, pushed against the soft, loose fabric of his blue, cotton boxers.

Grabbing the sides of his pants, he slowly bent at the waist, pushing them off with his boxers. Pulling them over his already bare feet, he stood, tossing them in the corner. She could feel her own arousal building as she perused his gorgeous body. He had the most perfect penis she had ever seen – long, thick, and proud. When erect, it hung slightly to the right, begging to be touched. She would never tire of looking at his naked body. The only problem was that she now needed to touch him. Caress him. Taste him.

She was mesmerized by his very essence, as he climbed into the water, kneeling in front of her. He reached out to trace an invisible line across her forehead, down her cheek, cupping her face in his hands. Tilting her head gently, he lowered his soft, luscious lips to hers. His kiss was gentle, sweet. His moist tongue pressed against her lips, begging for entrance. He explored her mouth with his, sucking, nibbling, inhaling her breath.

Her senses were overloaded, her body tingled with every touch – his mouth on hers; his hands caressing her skin, hair, and shoulders; his body nestled between her legs; her hands massaging his sides; and his massive cock pressed against her core, rubbing her wet jeans into her sensitive skin. She fleetingly thought about her promised retaliation, but quickly threw it aside. Now was not the time. There would be time later in the weekend to strike when he wasn't aware, but for now, she needed him.

Amanda leaned forward, pressing her breast against his chest, and slowly snaked her hand down to grab his hard member. Wrapping her hand around his swollen manhood, she gently began stroking him, varying the speed and pressure of her hand. He broke the kiss, leaning his head back and closing his eyes in pleasure. He moaned her name, as she leaned forward, nipping on one of his nipples with her teeth, then licking it with her tongue. Releasing his penis, she reached further down, massaging his balls. They were so soft and hard at the same time, hanging low in the warm water.

"Oh, God, Amanda . . ." He grabbed her hand, holding it against his chest. He was obviously trying to slow down the inevitable as well as his breathing. He ran his other hand over her shoulder, down her arm, and across the material tightly holding her breasts. He grasped the bottom hem, pulling it over her head. He stared in reverence at her naked body, a habit she was slowly becoming accustomed to.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

He leaned in for another gentle kiss, that quickly turned passionate as he touched her breasts, kneading the soft flesh in his strong hands. He broke the kiss, his lips trailing a path down to her breast, finally sucking the nipple into his mouth. She arched her back, giving him everything she had.

She longed to touch his tan skin and massage his hard muscles. She stroked her fingers through his thick, brown hair, trailing her nails down his back. She felt the moan escape from deep within his chest, escaping out to vibrate the breast that was still in his mouth. His hands were everywhere. On her stomach. On her legs. He grasped the button of her shorts, forcefully pulling them apart, lowering the zipper with one quick motion.

His hands were shaking with desire, his eyes clouded with passion. Softly saying his name, she placed her hands on his, stilling his movements. He glanced up into her eyes, a silent apology written across his face. He helped her remove her shorts, obviously slowing his libido down a few notches in the process.

He now knelt in front of her, waiting for her to make the first move. She noticed a button that lay nestled in the ceramic of the spa, resembling more of an indentation. She reached across him, depressing the button, bringing the jets to life.

The tiny bubbles were like little fingers massaging her entire body. She noticed if she turned the knob beside it, the fingers would slow to champagne-like bubbles that tickled her skin. Leaving the strength on high, she reached for Lee’s waist, pulling him to rest between her legs.

His eyes were still smoky, laden with desire. His lips were parted, waiting to be kissed. She squeezed the muscles of his hips with her fingers, causing him to move as close as he could to the edge of the seat, his thighs pressing against the ceramic edge.

Scooting to the edge, she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her heels into the back of his calves. She pulled him down into a slow, sensual kiss. She could feel the water jetting between the small space that separated them. The jets caused his erection to lightly move over her core, tousling the soft tuft of hair.

She could feel the need in his tongue, and the want in his fingers as they escaped up into her hair, releasing it from its holder. His hands massaged her scalp, ending at the base of her neck. Tearing his lips away from hers, he tasted the soft, sensitive skin of her neck. Taking him by surprise, she pulled on his legs, guiding his massive manhood into her moist pussy. He gasped, as he reflexively thrust into her while straightening his upper torso.

She gazed into his eyes, and whispered his name, “Lee…” Enjoying the shock still evident on his face, she smiled seductively. Coining her phrase from earlier, she left no room this time for an ulterior meaning. “I want you.”

Her demand apparently reached into his lust-fogged mind, causing him to grasp her waist, pulling her hard against his hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing all the skin she could reach as he continued to thrust into her. The water was erotic as it swirled around their connected bodies, causing her nerve endings to become more sensitive than ever before. She reached down and grabbed his balls, kneading them in the hot water. She smiled in triumph when he tossed his head back in ecstasy, moaning from deep within his chest. She loved to bring him to his knees. It still amazed her the power she held in just a touch.

Realizing he was getting close to the point of no return, she gently pushed him back, separating their bodies.

“Amanda,” he whined at the loss of contact.

She couldn’t help but laugh at the look of desperation that clouded his features. “Yes?”

“You’re driving me crazy!”

He reached for her, but she moved quickly out of his reach. When he twisted to grab her waist, she pushed on his shoulders, causing him to sit in the seat she had just vacated.

“Sweetheart, if you’ll be patient, I have an idea that I think you might appreciate.”

Winking at him, she straddled his lap, guiding him once again into her body. He laid his head back against the padded side, a smile of gratification adorning his face as he closed his eyes. Amanda squeezed his thighs with hers, slowly moving up and down, allowing the swirling water to move around his body.

His never-wavering fire returned as he grasped her hips with his fingers, encouraging her to move at a quicker pace. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, “Amanda. I love you.”

He covered her mouth in a passionate kiss that cut off her reply. Increasing her thrusts, she reveled in the way her vaginal lips would engulf him, taking him deeply within her core. She could feel her muscles begging to contract and squeeze the huge cock that filled her completely. But wanting this unique experience to last, she held back with every ounce of self control that she had.

Her legs began to tremble from the strain of moving in the water. She slowed until she sat unmoving on his lap. Breaking the kiss for much needed air, she brought him into a tight embrace. “I love you, too,” she finally replied.

When she continued to hold him tightly, not moving, he leaned back to gaze into her eyes. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I just need to rest my legs.”

A deep rumble escaped from deep within his chest as he let out a hearty laugh, shaking her entire body in the process. “Now, it’s my turn for ideas. I think I have one that YOU might like.”

He lifted her up in the water, and the feeling of weightlessness was invigorating. He helped her to kneel in front of him, pushing her gently to lie draped across the seat, her hands holding onto the side. At this angle, he could enter her from behind. This was one of his favorite positions. All he would say when she asked him why, was that he loved to look and touch her perfectly round cheeks.

Another advantage of this position was that her entire upper body was now buried beneath the warm, swirling water. The bubbles teased her nipples, and aroused her even more. She felt the top of his thighs press against the back of her legs. He leaned forward, but didn’t enter her. She felt his hand snake around her leg, reaching for something hidden below the water.

She jumped when she felt the hard, fast jet of water bounce off the sensitive skin of her clit. It pulsated. It vibrated. It massaged her nub as if it were Lee’s strong fingers. While she focused on the wonderful new sensations that coursed through her body, she was surprised by the familiar feeling of Lee massaging her cheeks. He grabbed her hips, his long fingers biting into her skin. He pulled her back onto his hard, thick penis, filling her completely.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. Too many sensations at once made her feel like she was going to lose her mind.

He was careful to keep her positioned over the jet, grabbing her shoulder to steady himself. He continued to thrust until she was sure she was going to scream. Her body was trembling on the verge of explosion. Her muscles contracted around his arousal, squeezing it with everything that she had.

As she tried to control her trembling body, she felt him explode inside her. He was now holding her, his arm around her waist, his face buried in her hair.

“Amanda,” he whispered her name with raw desire. She loved to hear her name on his lips. It confirmed his desire to be with her. Only with her for the rest of his life.

Holding her close until the storm passed, he finally released his firm hold, kissing the back of her neck. He silently sat on the seat, pulling her to sit in his lap. He always wanted to hold her close, never wanting to break their special connection. She played with the wet hairs that clung to his neck. She kissed his forehead, cheeks, chin, and lips, whispering her love for him with every breath.

Bringing her lips to his, she licked the contours of his luscious mouth, causing him to open his lips. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, the kiss slow and sensual. She jumped, as loud thunder announced that the storms were finally arriving. He broke the kiss, reaching behind him to pull out two well-hidden towels, placing them on the corner. “I think we better move this inside.”

She sighed but nodded in agreement. It was just like fate to interrupt them once again. She now stood just inside the gazebo, wrapped in the towel, staring at the Jacuzzi. As if he could read her thoughts, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“We have all weekend.” He winked, causing a beautiful, dimpled smile to grace his gorgeous face.

“True.” She hesitated for a moment, pretending to be deep in thought. “We might have longer than that.”

His eyebrows lifted in amazement. “Really?”

“Well, you have the next two days to convince me.”

His smug smile reminded her to never let an opportunity for payback pass her by. Amanda grabbed the towel from around Lee’s waist, running through the rain toward the back door. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave him an exaggerated wink. “But you have to catch me first.”

Knowing he would forget that his clothes were dry, she ran through the door, up the stairs, with a naked Scarecrow not too far behind.



The End