- Text Size +
Lee Stetson surveyed his apartment for what seemed like the hundredth time. He wanted this night to be perfect, he had been thinking about his homecoming since he boarded the plane eight hours ago. It had been over two months since he had seen his beautiful wife and he planned on making this night memorable.

Looking toward the candle lit table, Lee sighed watching the flickering flames dance across the walls of the darkened room. He had called from the airport and arranged their dinner to be delivered, knowing he wouldn't have the time to prepare anything appropriate in the time allowed. Besides, he thought with a bemused smiled; cooking in the kitchen isn't actually what I had in mind for tonight.

Tugging restlessly at his white shirt, Lee glanced down at his attire once more. He wanted to look nice for Amanda, he had even went so far as to pick out a new pair of slacks before leaving Paris. Grinning, he ran a quick hand through his hair, looking at the clock.

She should be here any minute.

Amanda had been the first he had called upon returning to the states. Lee knew he should call Billy and give him quick debriefing of the Paris activities, but he could blame it on jet lag and get away with it. Billy was not who he wanted to spend his first night back with.

Lee almost hadn't taken the assignment to begin with, but Billy had insisted and though he tried to back out, Lee soon realized he had no choice in the matter. Amanda had been understandably upset, with them only being married a few months, but she had kissed him softly and sent him on his way.

Just as he promised, Lee called her every night, talking to her until she made him hang up. He hated leaving her for a day, much less two months. When he heard the excitement in her voice at the airport phone booth, Lee couldn't wait until she arrived.

Reaching over to straighten a picture quickly on the nearby table, Lee took a deep breath, trying to still his escalating heartbeat. Just thinking about holding Amanda in his arms again was going to drive him insane.

Where is she?

Lee hadn't even bothered to unpack his things when he arrived. He just pitched his bags into the closet, shutting the door with a bang and returned to the living room in time to answer the door when the dinner had been delivered.

Setting the table with his best china, Lee had pulled a bottle of sparkling red wine from his cabinets and placed it gently into the waiting ice bucket, then hurried into the bathroom to clean up. Shaving and applying the aftershave Amanda had confessed to liking, Lee had dressed quickly, then spent the rest of his time all but pacing in wait.

They had agreed on an hour. She said she could slide out of the house and be here to in an hour. Lee looked at the clock again, as if willing it to tell him where she was.

Amanda was two minutes late.

Lee took a deep breath, forcing his tense muscles to relax. Chill Stetson, she's coming, he chided himself. You're acting like a schoolboy here. You know how bad traffic can be from time to time. That's all it is. Despite his reassuring thoughts, Lee glanced to the clock once more.

An instant later when the door sounded, Lee jumped, startled at the sound. God, I am tense, he thought as a huge smile appeared on his face. He all but bolted for the front door in his haste to see his wife again.

Throwing the door open, Lee stopped dead in his tracks, staring as if mesmerized by the image before him. Oh my god, you're beautiful. Lee swallowed, a silly grin pasted across his features. "Hi," he managed, just standing there and staring.

Amanda regarded him with a knowing smile. "Hi yourself. Can I come in or are you just going to gawk at me from afar?" she teased.

Slick Stetson, slick. Where's that romantic man hiding at now? This is your woman, don't act like a bumbling fool. "I'm sorry…please come in," Lee managed to get out, his tongue feeling like it was tied in a tight knot, laying in the back of his throat.

Amanda slid past him, her white dress flowing around her knees, accenting her body to a tee as she moved. Lee shut the door as if in a trance, his eyes locked on the gorgeous form before him. She even moves like a goddess. How could I have left her alone for two months? I must be nuts!

"Amanda…"

She turned back toward him just inside the door, the small smile still playing across her face.

"You're so beautiful," Lee whispered, stepping to her and drawing her into his strong embrace without warning. Amanda melted against him, her hands eagerly reaching and searching his body as their lips met.

Lee groaned low in his throat, the sound erotic to Amanda's ears as he crushed his mouth against hers with barely controlled passion. She had missed him so much. As Lee's hands worked their way over her body, as if tracing it yet again into his memory, Amanda felt his tongue caressing, gently probing for entrance.

She would deny him nothing, she never could. Opening her lips in acceptance, Lee dove inside tasting her sweetness with renewed vigor. Amanda's fingers tightened in his soft velvet hair, pulling roughly as she too groaned.

They lost themselves in the kiss for a long time, simple relishing the fact that they were once again together and touching. Lee pulled back slowly, nibbling ever so gently on her bottom lip, as if taunting her of things to come, and smiled down into her eyes.

"I have missed you so much, my love. The next time I try to go out of town, kiss me like that and I'll never leave you," he whispered smiling. "I was a fool."

Amanda grinned, her fingers twisting the loose strain of hairs along the nap of his neck. "It was your job, I understand. We're together again and that's all that matters, Lee. I've been thinking about this night from the moment you left."

"Me too," he returned, bending down to kiss her again.

Amanda pulled back this time, laughing softly. "Are we to stand in the middle of the floor all night, or are you going to make me more comfortable, my husband?" she teased wickedly.

Lee grinned, taking up the challenge. "Oh I plan on making you more comfortable Mrs. Stetson, but first I thought I would invite you to a romantic candle lit dinner."

Amanda looked toward the waiting table and candles as Lee loosened his hold on her waist, but refused to relinquish his prized possession completely. "I did noticed the candles when I came in. Wining and dinning me, huh?" she questioned lightly as they moved toward the table together.

"Most assuredly. I would be a poor date if I just expected you to jump into bed with me without so much as a hot dog."

Amanda laughed as Lee held out a chair, inviting her to sit. As she did, she looked back up at his smiling face. "I certainly hope there's more than a hot dog under that covering."

"Oh there is," Lee whispered, squatting down beside her chair, capturing her lips once more. He couldn't seem to get enough of her. "I love you," he whispered tenderly, staring into her eyes as his gaze drank her in.

"I love you too."

With effort, Lee rose and stepped away from her beckoning body, knowing if he didn't put distance between them and soon they weren't going to make through dinner. Occupying himself by playing the perfect host, Lee poured the wine, and dished out the wonderful smelling food.

Talk filtered over what Amanda and the boys had done in his absence, she filling him in on all the baseball games he missed and the fact that Jamie had busted the back spokes of his bike tire in an accident with the street curb.

Lee smiled, thankful that the boy wasn't hurt and promised her he would attend to it when he came over the next night, all the while taking in every inch of her beauty with wandering eyes. Half way through dinner, Lee reached out and captured her hand, intertwining their fingers together across the table. He couldn't stand to be so close to her and not touch. Amanda seemed to understand his unspoken need and squeezed his fingers tenderly as they finished.

By the time they cleared the table, Lee couldn't take it anymore. He stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her stomach, burying his face against her neck. "Amanda, I need you," he whispered, voice filled with desire. "I need to feel your body next to mine, I can't wait any longer."

Amanda sighed, closing her eyes as his lips and teeth began their caress just under her ear lope. That felt so good. "Lee, if you hadn't made a move, I was about to rip those clothes off of you, new slack or not," she returned, softly.

He smiled against her throat, sliding his lips upward, biting gently as he made his way to her jaw. Turning her head with the palm of his hand, Lee engulfed her mouth harshly. "Then what are we waiting for?" he gasped, staring into her eyes. "I can't stand this torture."

Without further words, they kissed once more, then moved quickly into the bedroom. Both had the same thoughts on their minds from the moment they had laid eyes on the other.

Lee no more than crossed the threshold when he grabbed her into his arms again, pressing her body tightly against his. Amanda could feel his arousal evident as he slid his hips along hers teasingly. His hands moved from cupping her face, to her neck, sliding beneath the dark locks of hair cascading down her shoulders. His lips were like white-hot fire burning out of control; constantly being fed by the never-ending embers of desire nestled deep in his soul.

Amanda gasped in anticipation as she felt his fingers contact her dress fasting and slowly ease it downward exposing her back to his roaming touch. Her own hands were working to disrobe him as well, sliding along his waist, jerking his shirttail from his pants.

Lee grunted, pulling back as she slid a hand around and squeezed gently, as she worked her way to his belt buckle. "Umm…I like that, do that again," he whispered.

Amanda complied without hesitation.

Lee closed his eyes, laying his head back. "Ah god, I've missed you," he moaned.

Amanda smiled at the reaction she produced from his body, taking his distraction and turning it to her advantage. As her hands worked his belt loose, her mouth latched onto his throat, biting and sucking against his smooth skin with a fever. Lee growled, his fingers slowly drawing tiny circles along her shoulder blades as he let himself go and enjoyed her touch.

Amanda slid her mouth downward, working his buttons apart one by one, exposing his chest and abdomen to her waiting eyes. Hands fumbled quickly with his pants as her lips kissed and nipped their way down. Lee was all but trembling in her embrace by the time his pants hit the floor and her mouth was teasing the skin just above his boxer shorts.

"You'd better not," he warned hoarsely, shaking his head as she made her destination apparent. "It'll be over before it even starts."

Amanda's quicksilver laugh brought him back to the present with the knowledge that he had a job to do before he could succumb to his desires. Lee took a deep breath, trying to still his racing heart and body.

Lifting Amanda back to her feet, he smiled kissing her lightly. "My turn." With that, Lee slid his hands around and completed the task he had neglected earlier. Unzipping her to the waist, Lee slid his hands inside her dress tenderly, enjoying the feel of her creamy flesh beneath his hands.

"Has anyone ever told you how perfect you are?" he asked seriously.

"Only my husband," Amanda returned, caressing his chest with her fingernails.

"He's one very smart man," Lee whispered, sliding his hands upward as he worked her dress down her shoulders.

"So I've heard."

Lee smiled, easing the dress down, then let it drop and pile around her feet in a mass of snowy whiteness. Taking her hand, he helped her step over the material, leading her to the bed.

Amanda stood silently as Lee's eyes took in her every curve, a small smile playing across his lips. His hands roamed freely a few moments, then moved to his next task. Looping a finger into her pantyhose, Lee gently slid them downward, kneeling in front of her body, kissing the skin as he exposed it.

First one side, then the other in a leisurely manner, Lee made sure he left no surface untouched. Amanda was nearly turning to jelly from his caress. When he tenderly sat her onto the bed, Amanda was sure she was going to melt into a puddle. Lifting first one leg, Lee removed the pantyhose, his hands sliding along her ankle, caressing her foot.

Looking up at her, Lee caught her eyes and held them as he lifted her foot to his mouth and gently kissed the sole of her foot. Amanda sucked in her breath harshly, feeling his tongue dancing across her flesh. Smiling Lee kissed his way to her toes and gave each one his undivided attention until Amanda thought she would scream with pleasure. Then he lowered her foot to the floor and repeated the slow process with the other.

Amanda was trembling by the time he slid between her legs, caressing her back again. She sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping her arms around his kneeling form, just holding him close for a few precious moments. Neither spoke, words weren't necessary. They both knew what they felt in their hearts, their love for one another was evident in their actions.

When she felt Lee's fingers working the fastenings of her bra, Amanda pulled back staring into his hazel eyes. Smiling, she leaned in kissing him, her tongue working wonders inside him mouth. Lee moaned against her lips, sliding her bra straps downward, momentarily stilling her hands along his shoulders.

Once she was free of that article of clothing, he pulled back, leaving her with one last kiss. "Lay back," he whispered. Nodding Amanda did as he requested. As Lee watched her slid back into his bed, he rose shedding his socks and the last article of clothing he possessed, his eyes never leaving her all but naked body.

Amanda reached for him and Lee willingly joined her in bed, sliding his taunt, hard body against hers as he made his way to her mouth. She squirmed around him, wanting him desperately, her body all but screaming for the satisfaction only her husband could provide.

Sensing this, Lee drew back from her mouth and began to kiss his way downward. Her stomach quivered with expectation and impatience, knowing his destination. Lee's mouth was magical and Amanda was more than willing to feel its spell casting abilities.

A small whimper escaped her throat as his fingers slid into her panties and gently began to work them downward, his lips covering the surface of her body the panties left exposed. Within moments they were dropped in a ball to the waiting floor and completely forgotten by both.

Amanda jerked in surprise and wanting when she felt Lee's tongue caress her inner thigh, then slid upward to the warm valley that awaited him. Hands caressing her hips, Lee held her in place as he eased himself into position and began to kiss and suckle gently.

Moving a shaking hand to his hair, Amanda ran her fingers through his soft strains, pressing him gently into her, offering her own unspoken form of encouragement. Her periodic whimpers mixed with his groans as both lost themselves in the act.

Arching toward him, Amanda closed her eyes, smiling in contentment as Lee brought her closer and closer to ecstasy. Hands once caressing turned to claws as she gasped sharply, feeling his tongue explore her wetness with vigor. A soft moan, almost like a pray escaped her lips. "Lee…"

Rising swiftly, Lee lowered himself onto her body, kissing her heatedly. Amanda gasped at the momentarily abandonment of her love, then returned the kiss with the same passion. Spreading her legs with his knee, Lee growled deep in his chest as he entered her slowly, easing himself into the one place he longed to be.

Bodies rocking as one, they fell into the rhythm of old, dancing the dance of ages. Moving his mouth to her jaw, Lee grunted softly, kissing her cheek as he cupped her face in his palms. "I love you Amanda, oh god, I love you," he whispered passionately.

Amanda was beyond words at this point, all she could do was hold on to him for all she was worth and ride the wave building like a hurricane in her body. Her fingers drew red streaks down his back in her passion as she let go and rode the wave of ecstasy that blossomed from where their body met and exploded in a fireball throughout her body.

Staring down at her, Lee watched the crescendo of their desires run ramped through her features, his own body falling under the spell of her reaction. Grimacing he opened his mouth in a silent cry and closed his eyes as he allowed the love he felt for this woman to crest and overflow.

Amanda gripped Lee's trembling body tightly to hers, gasping for breath as she felt him stiffen, then rock gently against her, giving her his desire. A few moments later it was over and both were panting roughly, basking in the bliss of their love.

Lee sank down weakly against her body, being careful not to put too much weight against her and relaxed his head on her breast. "Hmmm…I liked that," he whispered, kissing her chest.

Amanda smiled, running her fingers through the damp strains of his hair. "Me too," she returned, sighing. "Let's try not to wait so long before we do this again," she teased.

She felt him laugh softly against her. "I'll second that," Lee agreed, "But you know what?"

"What?" Amanda questioned.

"It was well worth waiting for."

The End