- Text Size +
Lee Stetson, one half of the best partnership the Agency currently maintained in his opinion, leaned back wearily in his office chair and rubbed at the burning sensation that permeated his eyes. Ignoring the several pages still awaiting his attention in front of him, he turned his eyes from the blurred images to the figure sitting across the room immersed in her own share of the paperwork.

At the moment she was absently chewing on the end of her pen, one hand resting on the corner of the documents, gently shuffling the corner of the paper. He smiled slightly allowing his gaze to follow the soft curve of her hair across her face and down to her shoulder. Reaching for his coffee cup he brought it to his mouth without removing his eyes from the pleasant form before him and took a sip.

As the bitter, cool liquid slipped across his tongue, he made a face, swallowing the foul contents disgustedly. He'd never drunk iced coffee before but he had the distinctive impression that he now knew exactly what it tasted like.

Sitting forward and twisting around in his chair he looked toward the coffeepot, realizing that it had long ago ceased making anything remotely similar to coffee. With the empty pot staring back at him and the foul concoction resembling coffee in his mug undrinkable, he quickly came to the conclusion that it was time for a break.

Night had fallen long before, completely unnoticed by the two in habitants of the small office. He had lost track of time after they had returned from their quick dinner and set to work on the files Dr. Smyth had demanded be finished by morning. With his last glance at the clock having been long past and knowing the indicating hands would read well past midnight, he sighed and rose to his feet.

The muscles in his back stretched and protested the movement then his knee joint popped loudly causing him to grimace. "Ah man," he complained shaking his head. "I'm getting too old to be sitting in this chair like this."

A soft pearly laugher floated to him, drawing his attention. "You're not too old Scarecrow. That's just your body's way of complaining about the paperwork. We all know how much you hate doing this."

"You think so huh?" he retorted giving her a look as he sat his mug down. "You do realize I've been up for the past thirty-six hours right? Don't you think that might play a little part in my old aches and pains?" Through his statement he moved between the desks and perched himself on the edge of hers, relaxing his weight.

"I suppose it could," she returned shyly, giving him a soft smile as she met his eyes.

"You know what I need?" he questioned with a gleam in his eye.

"To go to bed?" she suggested.

"Well that would be great but…" gesturing to his desk and then hers he shook his head. "I don't see that in our near future. With Smyth breathing down our necks, we're going to be here until dawn getting this shit straightened out. Then we've got that eight o'clock meeting with Billy and we're suppose to go down…"

"I see your point. Neither of us are going to be seeing our beds again until at least sometime tomorrow night," she interrupted.

"Right and with keeping that in mind, how do you suggest you keep your ole hubby awake and functional during this time period?" he asked with a smirk.

Amanda matched his expression as she laid down her pen then rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she leaned forward and regarded him. "What do you suggest?" she asked lightly. "Because if you say what I think you're going to you'll be asleep in no time and I'll be the one wadding through this pile and yours."

He flashed her an award-winning smile. "That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I like the way you're thinking," he teased back. As she laughed, he rubbed his neck painfully and tossed her a look. "I could really use one of your patented muscle rubs. I'm stiffening up here Amanda, and if I don't get some relief from this pain soon I'm never going to be able to sit at that desk and finish this," he admitted truthfully.

"Pretty bad, huh?" she asked tenderly.

"The worse. My neck feels like someone drove a metal pipe down my spine."

With that she pushed back her chair and rose, motioning for him to do the same. "Take off your shirt," she instructed parentally.

"You're a peach," he exclaimed happily, more than willing to shed the material if it allowed him to get some much needed relief.

"You just married me for my hands," she returned smiling.

"Is that such a bad thing?" he asked chuckling as she lightly popped him on the bicep. "Actually I love your hands, they do wonderful things to my body."

"Uh-huh. Sit down on the couch and twist around so I can reach you," she commanded. "I heard through the grapevine that you were the one with magical fingers."

"Yeah well… you can't believe everything you hear…" he grunted stretching his long form, then sat down as she asked, feeling her settle in behind him. "But then along the same lines, you didn't seem to be complaining the other night when I…"

"Let's not bring the other night up right this minute," she interjected cutting him off. "If you want to finish this paperwork, what we did needs to stay unspoken."

"Understandable," he said with a smile then sighed as he felt her firm fingers trail across his skin and begin kneading the hard knots along his shoulders. Dropping the balled up shirt onto the floor near the couch he closed his eyes and allowed her to began to ease the pressure in his neck. "Hmm… that feels good."

"You're welcome."

He could hear the smile in her voice as he shifted and leaned further into her care. "I don't know how I survived without you," he admitted feeling the warmth of her touch spreading through his form.

"Well you were younger then," she teased quietly. "I'm sure your muscles didn't mind in the least when you needed one of your…"

"Don't even go there," he returned laughing.

"Just answering your question Scarecrow."

"You're cruel Mrs. Stetson."

"Only in the most affectionate of ways."

He grinned as he turned toward her. "And that's one of the many reasons I love you."

"Oh you do, do you?" she asked playfully as he slid his hand along her thigh.

"Uh-huh, more and more everyday."

"Do you know how long it's been since my husband kissed me?" she asked as he felt her fingernail trail lightly across the expanse of his chest muscles.

He thought a moment, the frowned. "Yesterday?" he asked, unsure of the answer himself.

"Yesterday morning," she corrected.

"Damn it's been that long?" He shook his head. "He should be ashamed of himself. With such a beautiful woman as you by his side, he should be lavishing you with kisses."

"Oh I agree," she said with a sigh. His hand had moved from her thigh to her hip, trailing itself slowly up her body. She was clearly enjoying the caress by the expression on her face. "But due to the circumstances I understand and don't hold it against him. Both of us have been going non-stop and the office isn't the appropriate place for such things."

"I'll tell you what," he whispered in a conspiratorial tone as he moved in closer and leaned toward her. "If you don't tell him and I don't tell him I'll see what I can do to make up for it."

"Well I don't know…" she returned giving him a look as he inched closer. "He has this reputation of being extremely jealous and he's been known to take out men twice his size…"

"Really? Sounds like a bruiser to me. I'll have to take my chances," he breathed brushing his lips against hers. "I like to live dangerously."

"Hmmm… I like that in a man," she managed before his lips captured hers with strength. Lifting his hand upward he caressed her breast tenderly in his palm, drawing his other around her as he buried it into the soft curls of her hair.

Drinking in the delicious flavor of her lips, he flickered his tongue out, teasing her until she opened herself willingly to his questing desires. A low groan emerged from his throat as he felt her nails dig deeper into his flesh, sending an electrical shock along his torso.

It took only a moment for his mind to react to his body's desires and he leaned her backwards, following her down with his body. Pressing her firmly to the cushions of the couch with his weight he broke the kiss only to trail tiny bites and nibbles along her exposed throat.

He heard her moan as his teeth quickly did away with the upper most button of her blouse and his tongue ran delicately down into the gap to her exposed flesh. He felt her shiver beneath him, her hands clawing at his back, both pulling him closer and pushing him away at the same time. "Lee… Lee… we can't…" she protested feebly.

"Hmmm… we can…" he growled, making quick work of her next two buttons with his mouth. His hands were busy with their own chores of keeping her stimulated and working her blouse apart at the same time. She squirmed beneath him, adding more fuel to his already uncontrollable fire that was searing his soul.

Just as his mouth found her breast and lifted the material of her bra aside, her hands grabbed his hair, forcing his head back and away from his prize. "The door isn't locked," she pressed with barely restrained desire.

"No one's coming up here, it's after midnight," he returned, feeling his breath coming out in short bursts of arousal. "You want this as much as I do."

"Not here!" she hissed holding his head between her palms. "We're going to get caught!"

"We're not going to get caught," he protested, rubbing her bare stomach gently with his hand. "Everyone is downstairs, it's just you and me sweetheart and right now, I plan on making us a single entity as soon as possible." He pulled from her hands and dove back down, capturing her waiting nipple into the warmth of his mouth, biting down gently. A soft meow of pleasure rewarded him as his hand slid lower and began its job on her slacks.

"Augh… you are so impossible," she complained then sighed contently. "If we're caught, you're explaining things! I'm hiding in the closet!"

Smiling to himself, knowing he'd won, he continued to lavish her breast with his love, moving from one to the other when he felt the need. As his hand unfastened her slacks and slid downward, he felt her tremble beneath him. Pushing the lacy material of her panties aside he moved with gentle purpose until she gasped loudly and tightened her grip again on his hair. "At least lock the door…"

Forcing her pants down her thighs he kissed his way across her stomach and worked the balled material out of his way quickly.

"Lee… the door," she pressed again, her voice sounded deeper and breathless as she fought to control the desire racing through her body from his heated kisses.

He dutifully removed the black laced underwear with the same ease tickling her with his hot breath as he settled down to enjoy his newfound treasure. Bending her leg he slid the material off, then tossed it to the side, not bothering to completely unclothe her as it fell against the couch still tangled along her right ankle.

"Lee Stetson… lock the door…"

That was the last of her coherent words he understood. His tongue danced delicately into her warmth causing her to buck upward at his probing, her body eager for his touch despite her words. Her fingernails clawed into his scalp, holding him in place and guiding when necessary as he enjoyed himself. Feeling her legs tighten around his shoulders he applied himself to his task knowing it wouldn't be long before she fell over the edge of ecstasy. He knew her body better than he knew his, and at the moment his primary objective in life was to please his wife.

His own body screamed for release, begging him to pull away and satisfy himself as well as her, but he fought back the desire to rise from his position until he'd achieved his goal.

Her whimpers became louder and filled with tension as her body worked against him, driving him near insanity with her movements. A cold shiver ran down his spine as she bit back a strangled cry of his name and stiffened, arching her back upward off the couch. Holding her hips firmly in place he rode her wave of passion, stimulating her relentlessly as he submerged himself in the act.

"Oh Lee…" she managed weakly, holding his head firmly against her as she collapsed back breathless. She shivered roughly as he kissed her again then he drew back slowly gazing up into her flushed features. "That was…"

"Incredible," he finished smiling.

"Uh-huh."

Kissing the inside of her thigh tenderly, he nuzzled her wet valley of pleasure then gave her one final teasing lick before relinquishing his place of honor and drawing himself up her body. "You're a wildcat Amanda, I love when you move like that," he whispered nibbling on her neck. "Seems to be you're more in the mood to play now," he teased feeling her hands sliding along his back and grabbing his butt.

"How can I not be after that performance?" she returned in the same tone.

"That was my whole objective."

"I knew this. Now get up and lock the door," she commanded, pushing him upward. "I refuse to go further unless you do."

"You refuse? You've never refused me before," he said staring down at her. "Forgive me if I don't believe you."

"Lee I mean it. Lock the door."

He gave her a wicked smile, reaching down to unfasten his pants. "Lee Stetson no," she said in a stern whisper trying to push his heavier form off her. He grunted, playfully pressing her deeper into the cushions. "Don't you dare…"

"Haven't you ever wanted to make love in a public place?" he teased, quickly pushing his pants and boxers down with one fast movement. "Don't you want the thrill of possibly being caught?"

"NO!" she hissed looking fleetingly toward the door.

"Come on Amanda, it'll be fun…"

She pushed at him again, but could do little to dislodge him from his position. "If you don't lock that door I'll…"

Ensuring he had freed himself of any restrictive clothing, he dove back in covering her mouth with his, blocking the remainder of her threat with a passionate kiss. She groaned against his mouth as he felt her feeble attempts lessen.

Not giving her time to reconsider her actions, he slid forward adjusting his hips and buried himself into her wetness with one deep stroke. They groaned as one when the connect was completed their bodies taking over without thought, knowing movements of the other by heart. Grinding against her velvet skin he sighed into her mouth then pulled back and planted himself again. Dragging his mouth down her chin he kissed and bit his way around her neck, whispering her name as he worshiped her body, inside and out.

Her hands had ceased their protest the moment he'd entered her and moved to his butt holding him in place as he slid inward with each deep penetration. When her mouth found his shoulder and bit down he squeezed his eyes shut and fought down the cry of blissful contentment that roared up his throat.

Posting himself on his elbows and trying not to dislodge them from their perilous position on the couch, he pulled back his mouth staring into her rapture filled features. "I love you," he whispered tenderly kissing her on the chin.

She smiled at him as he felt her draw a slow hand up his body then caress his face as her nail softly drew an imaginary line across his temple. Lowering his mouth back to hers he kissed her gently, increasing the pressure of his lips as he felt her body responding to his probing.

Her hands pulled him closer tightening their grip on his slim form, asking for the unspoken pleasures that only he could produce. Unwilling to deny either of them any longer, he increased his pace drawing himself into her with strength, feeling the tingles of soon to be satisfaction coursing through his frame.

"Lee…" she whimpered against his hot mouth dragging her teeth along his bottom lip until they caught and bit down.

"Ah God…" Shivering roughly in her embrace he felt himself teetering and drove into her with precision. "Ah Amanda…" Unable and unwilling to stop the tidal wave of ecstasy surging out of control through his body, he growled loudly then captured her mouth to keep from screaming out as he emptied himself into her.

A sharp tremor ran through her form, bucking her upward toward him, pressing their bodies together as her hands turned to claws and dug into his shoulders. She gasped loudly their interlaced mouths doing little to stifle their responses as they writhed heatedly, trying to force themselves all the more closer.

Within moments of his apex, the blissful completion he felt in her arms began to bleed away, leaving a satisfied glow in its wake. Sagging down against her tense body he held her close, continuing his thrusts at a more gentle and tender speed, allowing her to enjoy every second of their union. As his breath eased from a ragged pant to slower rate he kissed her eyes lovingly and smiled as she opened them.

"I knew you'd come around," he managed softly.

"You are horrible," she returned then smiled broadly, lifting her head to kiss him.

"I knew you wouldn't refuse me."

"It's not like you gave me much choice in the matter, Scarecrow."

He chuckled then lowered his mouth and gave her a tender kiss. "Thank you. I needed a break."

She sighed shaking her head. "I can't believe we just made love at work. You need to get up and lock that door before someone steps in and catches us."

"No one's going to catch us," he said again, but slowly eased himself off her, carefully extracting their bodies. "It's kinds funny to think we're being paid for this."

"This is not funny," she retorted pulling her blouse back around her as she sat up. "We could have been caught."

"No we wouldn't have," he repeated grabbing his shirt as he stood and quickly began to reposition himself into his pants.

"Lee you don't know that."

"Yes I do." He fastened his pants then gave her a big smile as he pulled his shirt back on his shoulders and proceeded to button it. "I locked the door a few hours ago when we came back upstairs. I'm not that dense Amanda. I knew we were safe."

She stopped in mid motion of pulling her slacks up and gave him a look. "I'm going to get you for this."

He laughed again, wiping his mouth. "I look forward to it. I'm going to step into the bathroom and wash up. Wouldn't want any lingering evidence to get us in trouble," he teased.

"Good idea. I am going back to the apartment and taking a shower before the meeting in the morning," she added as she fastened her slacks. "I wanted to before but with this little action, it kinda makes it mandatory."

"We'll catch round two then."

She shot him a look as he crossed the room and turned the lock on the door. Giving her a big smile he reached for the knob and gave it a twist. Jerking the door he stopped dead when it refused to budge. Frowning he pulled again but the door refused to open.

Realization dawned in his eyes as he swallowed hard reached back to the lock. He wasn't about to look toward his wife. Slowly rotating it he heard the click then turned the knob again. The door swung open silently sending a chill down his spine. "Oh shit…"

"Lee Stetson you are in so much trouble!"

* * *

The End