- Text Size +
Wiped Out!

"Careful, I don't want you hurting yourself," Amanda complained as she led Lee through the dark area into his living room. "I'll get the door in just a minute."

"Amanda I'm all right," he protested with a deep suffering sigh. "The doctor said it was only a small fracture…"

"A fracture is a fracture, end of discussion. Now sit down." She planted him on the couch with firm determination and Lee could do little but go along with her.

"Fine, I'm down, I'm down. Good lord, it's just my wrist," he complained as she flipped on the table light then crossed the room to shut the door but not before giving him a hard look.

"I can't believe you didn't say anything to me about it before now," she shot back moving though the apartment and disappearing into the bedroom.

"Well it wasn't really bothering me that much," he admitted, loud enough for her to hear him in the other room, as he looked down at the cast encasing his forearm and palm. "I mean I thought I just twisted it you know? It wasn't until I couldn't move it without screaming did I get concerned… And then I told you immediately."

He smiled at her as she came back into view hoping his last statement would get him out of the doghouse where he'd suddenly found himself for unknowingly withholding vital information. "Letting me take you to the doctor after that happened this afternoon would have been immediately Lee. It's nearly three in the morning," she reminded him sitting down beside him on the couch.

As Lee watched she unloaded the supplies in her hand. "I couldn't let you do that. The boys would have made fun of me," he complained sounding like a young boy himself, one that was trying to defend his reputation. "Besides I really didn't know I had hurt it all that much. What are you going to do with that?" he asked pulling back as she uncorked a bottle of alcohol.

"I'm going to put this on that scrape you have on your elbow, now give me your arm," she commanded holding out a cotton ball.

"Oh no you're not! That stuff is going to set me on fire! Put it away."

She sighed giving him a patient look as she lowered her arm. "Look, it's your own fault you don't have any peroxide in the house. I need to keep that clean or it's going to get infected. Now be a big boy and let me take care of this."

"You've already cleaned it once today after it happened. Leave it alone and I'll buy some peroxide in the morning," he supplied trying to side track her advances with his right hand.

"No, I'm cleaning it tonight," she pressed, pushing his hand away. "Now stop being a baby about this and give me your arm. If you hadn't been acting foolish this afternoon on that silly skateboard none of this would have happened in the first place. Jamie and Phillip don't complain this much when I doctor them."

"You don't doctor them with alcohol and I was not acting foolish," he grunted trying to hold his arm against his body as she gently tugged it toward her. "Phillip bet me I couldn't ride it," he retorted indignantly. "I had to prove him wrong."

"Uh-huh… so you bet a fifteen year old you could ride his skateboard down the hill," she muttered shaking her head. "Slick move Stetson. He's only twenty years younger than you and has had far more practice on that board."

"Well yeah…"

"I can't believe you did that. This is what I get for leaving you three alone in the park while mother and I fed the ducks."

"Hey, I was doing good," he complained wincing slightly as she finally took possession of his injured arm and turned it to inspect the large scrape along the elbow. "All the way up until I hit that rock."

"Yeah, and then you went head over heals and rolled another twenty feet," she lifted her eyes to see his shy, guilty smile before going back to her task. "I'm surprised you didn't break your neck instead of your wrist. That was an insanely stupid move, Scarecrow. You weren't even wearing any protective gear."

"Jamie offered me his helmet, but it wouldn't fit," he mumbled as he watched her. "Just be careful with that cotton ball. You don't have to douse it you know," he hissed, grinding his teeth together from the stinging that flared through his arm. "Just dab a little on and be done with it."

"Would you just hush and hold still? Good grief you act like I'm amputating your arm or something. I've heard you complain less when you've been shot."

"It's hurt less when I've been shot," he growled. "What happened to my gentle, loving wife? What did you do with her?" he teased then jumped quickly. "Owww, Amanda that hurt!" He tried to jerk his arm away but she had a firm hold and wasn't planning on relinquishing it. "Stop it!"

Dropping the cotton ball on the coffee table she gave him a stern look. "I have to get the dirt out. If I don't it's going to get infected. Now do you want to go back to the doctor and let him look at this?"

"No," he grumbled.

"Then please hold still and let me finish. I'm almost done and then I'll put on a little ointment and the bandage, okay?" she asked with a smile.

"Just be careful all right? It does still hurt."

"I will sweetheart. Contrary to what you believe I'm being as careful as I can."

"Mmmm… my arm begs to differ," he muttered but sat still while she carefully applied another alcohol-drenched ball to his arm. "You know I really didn't think I had hurt my wrist all that bad," he said again, trying to win her back to his side of their argument. "The ice you and Dotty had me hold on it really did help."

"That may be true, but all it did was slow the swelling. If I had known it was that bad I would have packed you off to the hospital then," she repeated. "I can't believe you sat there at the house all night and didn't say anything." She discarded the cotton ball and reached for the tube of ointment as she looked up at him. "If mother hadn't touched it wrong and brought you off the couch screaming would you have brought it to my attention?" she asked seriously.

He shrugged innocently. "Probably not until in the morning. I would have just come home and gone to bed. When I couldn't move it then I would have called you."

"Typical male response," she said. "When in doubt, hope it goes away." She shook her head attaching herself to his elbow again. "Mr. Melrose is going to throw a fit when he finds out you broke your left wrist."

"Nah, I'll tell him what happened. It won't affect much, I'll just have to have you sign my name for a while," he said sweetly.

"And what about your gun?"

He shrugged. "I can shoot right handed," he reminded her. "This isn't going to affect my ability to work."

"Uh-huh, I remember how well you shoot. The last time you were at the shooting range, what was it? Four out of ten?" she inquired looking up at him as she tenderly laid the bandage across his elbow.

He sighed. "Okay, so I don't shoot as well," he grumbled. "But I doubt Billy will send us into anything major with me being laid up like this."

"So you are admitting this is going to lay you up?" she asked smiling.

"Maybe…" he returned slowly.

She grinned patting him on the leg. "I guess I can live with that. Come on, let's get you into the bedroom and I'll help you change before I leave. After spending the last five hours in the emergency room I'd imagine you're pretty tired."

Screwing the lid back on the alcohol she set it on the coffee table as she rose. "You can't stay?" he asked taking her offered assistance and grunting loudly as he pulled himself to his feet. "Ah… my whole body hurts. I think I've got bruises upon bruises here."

"Mother is expecting me home. I'm sure she's waiting up now to find out how you are," Amanda reminded him as they moved into the bedroom and turned on the light.

"How I am is lonely," he responded as she began lifting his shirt and helped him carefully pull it over his head around the newly placed cast. "This isn't exactly how I planned on the night ending."

"Well regardless of what you planned…" Her voice trailed off as she looked over his abdomen. "You do have bruises don't you?" she asked, lowering her hand down and tenderly caressing a dark area that disappeared below his pants along his left hip.

"Apparently my tuck and roll technique only worked to an extent," he said looking down at where she was rubbing. "Those damn skateboards are more dangerous than they look. They should have some kind of warning attached to them or something."

Kicking his shoes off he stood still as she unfastened his jeans and slowly lowered them down his legs. When he stepped out of them she wasted no time in lowering his boxers to the side to inspect the bruise again in its entirety. "Ouch that's a big raspberry," he muttered shaking his head. "I'm lucky I didn't lose any skin."

"Lee this looks horrible," she complained sternly.

He laughed. "This is the first time I can ever recall someone lowering my boxers and telling me I look horrible. What a moral booster. My self esteem just dropped a good three notches."

"That's not funny!" Without warning, she hooked his boxers and dropped them unceremoniously to the floor. "Lay down and let me medicate that."

She left him standing buck-naked as she disappeared back into the living room. "Amanda…" With a resigned sigh he turned the bed down and was just preparing to lie down when she returned. "If you think you're going to put any alcohol on my hip, you've got another thing coming Mrs. Stetson. I will fight you," he warned giving her and the contents in her hand a hard look.

"No I'm going to put that up. I want to put some ointment on there before you go to bed though."

"It'll just come off on the sheet," he returned still standing. "It's really not going to help. It's a bruise not a scrape. It didn't even break the skin. Just bring me a cold rag and we'll lay that on there for a while."

She reluctantly agreed as he lay down on top of the covers stretching out his long form. Groaning he felt his muscles starting to relax and knew he'd be ten times as sore in the morning when he woke up. At least tomorrow was Sunday and he could rest up a bit before dragging himself back into the agency. He smiled slightly thinking of all the ribbing he was going to get over his injury. 'I guess I am a little too old to be playing skateboard wizard.'

"Here," Amanda said stepping back to the side of the bed and sitting down beside him. "Roll over just a bit and let me lay this across that bruise."

He did as she requested and then relaxed back on the bed feeling the cool compress working its wonders. Amanda's hand reached out and gently began caressing his abdomen just below his belly button sending small shivers of contentment through his frame. "Hmmm… that feels good," he purred.

She smiled into his eyes as he sighed again. "I'll rewet it in a few minutes," she offered softly.

"That wasn't what I was referring to," he returned darting his eyes down to her fingernails. "It's your nails that feel good. I love your caress."

Following his gaze downward she shook her head as she saw his groin start to twitch and enlarge. "Don't even think about it," she warned giving him a look.

"Like I have any control," he muttered.

As she lifted her hand, he reached out with his right, laying it back against his stomach. "Hu-un… leave it there. It feels good."

"I'm not doing this to arouse you."

"I know."

It was her turn to sigh, but she lowered her fingers and continued her gentle caress nevertheless. The whole time they lay there her eyes stayed on his building erection and Lee couldn't help but grin. "You know, it's really not helping that you're sitting there looking at me like that. It's just making things worse." As if to prove the point his penis jumped slightly under her attentive gaze.

"Stop that," she said smiling as she lowered her hand over his staff and covered it. "You're just teasing me now."

"Perhaps…" he breathed, watching her eyes all the while enjoying the tender touch of her fingers lightly over his staff. "You can't possibly stay for just a little while?" he whispered, running his hand along her arm then down to her hand, guiding it slowly.

She squeezed him causing a deep moan to escape his throat as she looked back up at him. "Perhaps a little while."

Lee watched silently as she rose and deliberately began to remove her clothes as he waited. He sucked in his breath, enjoying the private strip show she was giving. By the time her underwear hit the floor he was breathless and rock hard, his eyes glazed over with passion.

Holding his right hand out he invited her to join him in bed. She eased down beside him on her knees, bending her head to kiss him gently on the chest, then run her tongue slowly down to his belly button. Lee groaned closing his eyes in bliss and lay his hand lightly along the back of her head as she reached her destination.

"Oh Amanda…" he whimpered smiling as he felt the warmth of her breath encircled his head, and then her mouth tenderly began to tease the tip. With a slight nudge of his hips she engulfed him and began the slow steady rhythm that caused his mind to fuzz away all coherent thought.

"Oh God, that's nice…" he managed, intertwining his fingers through her dark curls. He lost himself in the act for several minutes, his head spinning from the reactions running through his torso.

Just when he felt himself building to an explosive conclusion he felt her pull back as a cool breeze assaulted his manhood. "Wha…?" He momentarily tightened his hold on her head, wanting to keep her in position. "Where ya goin?" he asked confused. "I was just about…"

"I know," she whispered, taking his hand and kissing him along his fingertips. "But I want you inside me first." He nodded his head smiling as she carefully straddled his hips and bent down to kiss him. That sounded like a good idea to him too.

Their lips met in a fiery frenzy of passion and before Lee realized it she sank down and impelled herself against him. A growl rose in his throat as his hand slid down her back, holding her hips in place as he bucked upward sealing their union completely. Feeling her nails digging along his scalp as her hips ground against him brought Lee's vocal response from a low growl to a loud moan of ecstasy.

Pulling back she quickly ripped from their kiss, staring down at him as her body came alive and began moving with a speed and grace that nearly drove him wild. "See… it's better…" she managed roughly.

"Uh-huh…" Any type of coherent response was beyond his control at that point; he'd been lucky to manage that. Watching her tongue snake out and tease his lips he tried to lift his head and take her mouth back into his possession, but she stayed just out of his reach. Growling in frustration he tightened his grip on her lower back and squirmed beneath her. This rated him a wicked smile from his wife and an increase of her action tenfold. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.

"You like it… I know you like it… show me how much…" she pressed, caressing his temples with her fingers. "Ah Lee… that feels good…" she moaned as he complied with her wishes, lifting himself upward off the bed toward her.

Their voices echoed off the walls as they lost themselves in the union of their bodies and the love that they shared. Lee's breath was labored and harsh, his body trembling with pleasure as his eyes locked with Amanda's in the heat of passion.

She rose quickly, dragging herself out of his grasp and sat back, rocking on her heels as she bore him into her with a loud gasp. He nearly came off the bed then, his eyes wide. "Oh God…" Grabbing her thigh, his fingers digging into her flesh, he felt himself let go and screamed out her name. Amanda was there with him and a moment later they were both drowning in the throes of ecstasy. He held her to him, his eyes locked on her slick form as she rode him, her fingers clawing along his chest as she lost control and called out to him over and over.

When he finally fell back against the rumpled covers his body felt more wasted and exhausted than he'd felt in ages. Continually caressing and lifting his hips in a slow but steady rhythm he tried to catch his breath as he watched her dance upon him. Then she dropped down, groaning softly in satisfaction as he wrapped his arm around her and smiled, caressing her damp back as he held her in his trembling arms.

"Hmmm… that was unbelievable," he whispered nuzzling her neck. He could feel her heart racing in her chest and knew his had matched hers just moments before. Lying contently with her nestled against him, he waited for her to slow her breathing, kissing and licking her neck as the urge was felt.

A few moments later she rose and smiled down at him as he brushed the hair off her face. "Hi there, you dance incredible. Did you know that?" he asked softly.

"Hmmm… thank you," she whispered kissing his lips with a tender, leisurely touch. He groaned softly against her mouth, feeling her tongue teasing his as they lost themselves for several moments.

When they parted both were gasping again, but smiling. "You keep that up and I'm not going to let you go home," he complained, showing her he meant business as he lifted his hips and ground against her.

Laughing Amanda ran her finger along his jaw, covering her trail with tiny kisses. "I have to go my love. Mother is expecting me."

"I know," he admitted hugging her tightly before releasing her so she could roll off. "Truth to be told I feel wiped out," he said smiling. "Thank you for that, I'll sleep much better now."

"I'm sure you will," she agreed leaning down to kiss him again.

* * *

The End