- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar errors.
February 14, l988

Amanda had just tossed Phillip’s basketball into the hall closet and turned to head upstairs, when the doorbell rang. Who could that be? She wasn’t expecting anyone. Shaking her head, she opened the door to find Augie Swan standing on her doorstep dressed in a chauffeur’s uniform. “Augie, what are you doing here?” she asked, shocked to see one of Lee’s family members at her front door. Normally, any contact with them occurred out in the field or by phone.

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Stetson.” He tipped his hat to her and winked. “I have a delivery for you.” He handed her a card and a single long-stem red rose, then he swaggered back to the black stretch limousine parked in front of her house and leaned against it.

Standing in the doorway, she gaped at the reclining figure. Why did he act so formally? It didn’t look like he planned to leave soon. The card was still in her hand unopened. She unsealed the envelope and pulled out the card.

Amanda,

Augie is waiting to take you on a special adventure, a fantasy, if you desire. Go with him, and, at the end of your limousine ride, you’ll be reunited with me in a dream come true.

Love,

Lee

What more could she want? She already had the man of her dreams, and they could now live openly as man and wife. So this was what he had been planning all week and why he’d left earlier than usual this morning. After leaving a note for her mother and sons, she grabbed her purse and hurried to the limo, eager to find out what her husband had planned for her.

“Sit back and enjoy the ride,” Augie drawled, as she settled in. “We have several places to go before your final destination.”

Augie’s first stop was Lisa’s Floral Delights. When he returned from the shop, he handed her one dozen red roses. As he closed the door, she noticed he carried one long-stem red rose in his hand. ‘I wonder who that is for?’ The limo pulled out into traffic, and she opened the note that was attached to the red tissue paper surrounding the flowers.

‘This is only the beginning.’

During the drive, Augie had been strangely quiet. Usually, it was impossible to shut him up. But every time Amanda attempted to strike up a conversation, he caught her eye in the reflection of the rear view mirror, smiled, and pursed his lips in a knowing smirk. At last she figured out why he didn’t want to speak. He was afraid he’d accidentally reveal what Lee had planned. And then Lee would break his legs. Leaning back in her seat, she fingered the soft petals of the roses and waited to see where her next stop would be.

Augie drove for a few more blocks before parking the long stretch limo in front of Heavenly Confections. He came back several minutes later and presented her with a gold foil-wrapped box secured with a wide gold ribbon. When she saw he sucked on a lollipop, she stifled a giggle. Again, she noted he’d purchased something for himself; this time he carried a small heart-shaped candy box. Her curiosity peaked. Who was his girlfriend? Did she know her? No, she probably didn’t. It wasn’t likely they traveled in the same circles.

While he drove to their next destination, she slid the gold ribbon off. She could imagine what tasty treats the box contained, and her mouth watered in anticipation. As soon as she lifted the lid, the delectable fragrance emanating from within filled her senses. Huge strawberries dipped in chocolate nestled around one rose in the center of the box--a rose made entirely of chocolate.

‘Oh my gosh. Good thing Francine isn’t around.’ Those strawberries looked so scrumptious. So tempting. She plucked one from the box and brought it to her lips. Wait. The card. She hadn’t read the card yet. She placed the sweet back in the box and opened the beautifully engraved note.

‘To share later.’

With a sigh and one last longing look at the delicacies, she closed the box and placed it next to the roses.

Her journey continued, and, at the next stop, she saw the ‘Rebecca’s Fantasies’ logo emblazoned on the store window. She watched through the tinted glass of the limo as Augie entered the establishment. A few minutes later, he returned with a box under his arm. He opened the door and placed the box on the seat in front of her, then withdrew an envelope from the breast pocket of his jacket and handed it to her. For some reason, Augie blushed, and when he turned to close the door, she noticed he carried a small purple bag.

He took the bag with him and slid into the front seat. Now she knew a woman was involved. Who would want to date him? Not that he was a bad guy, just a tad strange. This was a side of Augie she’d never seen before. She had no idea he could be romantic. Usually, he was involved in some harebrained scheme for money. Maybe he took lessons from Lee on how to woo a woman. She smiled at the thought of her husband teaching the bumbling snitch the art of romance. Augie couldn’t have had a better teacher.

As they merged back into traffic, Amanda opened the note.

‘Wear this for me tonight, and I’ll wear something special for you.’

There was no doubt in her mind what the purple box contained. Something sexy. Something erotic. Something they both would enjoy. Placing the box on her lap, she glanced at the rear view mirror to make sure Augie wasn’t paying attention to her. She drew the ribbon off and pulled back the white tissue paper, revealing a red rose embroidered on a sheer black background. Oh my gosh! She lifted out a teddy, with embroidered red roses that would cover her breasts. Underneath lay a pair of matching panties with one embroidered red rose that would cover her crotch. Her pulse quickened. If this ensemble was a sample of Lee’s plans, it would definitely be a night to remember.

The limousine came to another stop, and Amanda folded the teddy back into the box. When Augie opened the door, she found herself in front of one of the poshiest hotels in D.C. Oh my gosh! She hadn’t paid any attention to where they were going.

After Augie helped her inside the lobby with her gifts, he told the concierge she would be joining her husband. “Happy Valentines Day, Mrs. Stetson. Tell Lee I did exactly as he ordered. I didn’t let on to any of his surprises.”

“Thank you, Augie, I’ll be sure to tell him.”

When he turned to leave, Amanda stopped him with a hand on his arm. “Who’s the lucky lady?”

“Wh-wh-what?” Augie stammered.

“The gifts. I saw you buy something at each of our stops. They have to be for someone special.”

“And here I thought I was being spy-like and you wouldn’t notice.”

Amanda almost laughed out loud but stifled the sound with a cough. “Are you gonna tell me who it is?”

Augie mimed locking his lips shut and throwing the key over his shoulder. “Enjoy your night.” He winked and sauntered out of the hotel.

“Right this way, Mrs. Stetson.” The bellboy led the way through the lobby, which was inlaid with marble floors. A gold fountain dominated the center of the hotel, and huge crystal chandeliers sparkled from the ceiling.

When the bellboy opened the door to the suite, Amanda gasped. He placed her roses in a vase on the coffee table and set the boxes next to them. “Enjoy your stay,” he said, as he handed her a note and closed the door behind him.

“Wow,” Amanda murmured, in awe of the extravagance of the suite. She stood in a living room furnished with a couch, love seat, and a large-screen TV. Plush carpet covered the floor, and she was almost tempted to take her shoes off and run her toes through the deep pile. To her right was a dining area and small kitchen. When she opened the door to her left, it revealed a sunken tub and an enormous vanity trimmed in gold.

Then she remembered the note still in her hand. She opened it and read the enclosed card.

‘Change into something comfortable, then follow the rose petals into the bedroom. Your night of fantasy awaits.’

Rose petals? What rose petals? She returned to the living room and picked up the Rebecca’s Fantasies box. When she scanned the room, the only roses she saw were the ones on the coffee table. ‘Maybe he meant once I get into the bedroom.’

Back in the bathroom, she laid the box on the vanity and noticed a small suitcase sitting there. Funny. How did she miss that? She chalked it up to being overwhelmed by all the splendor, and she’d just overlooked its presence. When she opened it, she found Lee had prepared for the evening. He’d packed extra clothing and all her necessities. Looked like she’d be spending the night.

After changing, she strolled back to the living room. Her bare toes sunk into the deep pile of the carpet, and she wiggled them. Glancing down, she saw a path sprinkled with rose petals, leading to double doors just off the living room. She bent and picked one up. Rubbing the petal between her fingers, she discovered they were silk, scented with the essence of roses.

She followed their trail and opened the doors, revealing a master bedroom with a Victorian four-poster bed covered with a floral spread and lacy pillows. When she looked closer, she saw it wasn’t a floral spread, but a white one covered with rose petals. A huge oval dressing mirror stood in the corner, and a roaring fire blazed in the fireplace across from the bed. In front of the fire, a large fur rug lay on the floor. Candles were lit around the room, and soft music played in the background. On a small table next to the bed, champagne sat chilling in an ice bucket, along with two goblets, a plate displaying the chocolate-covered strawberries, and the vase of red roses.

Lee had been busy while she changed. But where was he? Her husband was the only thing missing from the romantic interlude. He was nowhere to be found. On the fireplace mantle, she discovered another note.

‘Relax in front of the fire. I’ll join you in a moment.’

She was almost tempted to search for him, but she didn’t want to spoil the rest of his surprise. When she approached the white bearskin rug, she saw a message written in rose petals on its fur.

‘I Love You.’

Settling down on the rug, she picked up one of the petals and rubbed it between her fingertips. These petals were real, and she inhaled their delicate fragrance as she stared into the firelight. Her heart leapt at the thought that Lee no longer had an aversion to roses. His gifts to her today proved he’d exorcised those demons, which had plagued him for years, once and for all.

“Happy Valentines Day.”

At the sound of his voice, she turned and saw him standing behind her, wearing nothing but a sheer pair of black boxers with an embroidered red rose covering his penis. The fabric matched the teddy she wore. Her heartbeat hammered at the sight of him.

“Happy Valentines Day. But I don’t have your gift with me. If you’d told me to bring it, I would’ve. You didn’t have to do all this for me.” She held out her hand to him, inviting him to join her.

“Yes, I did. And you’re my gift. I don’t need or want anything else.” His gaze lingered over every inch of her body, before his lips captured hers.

When the kiss ended, he tried to pull her onto her back on the rug. She jumped up and placed her hand on his shoulder when he began to rise. “Stay there.” She wanted to give him something now to repay him for his efforts, until she could present him with his real gift later. And she knew exactly what would please him.

She slipped her finger beneath the thin strap of the teddy, eased it over her shoulder and down her arm, and then repeated the process with the other strap, giving him a seductive show. His eyes were glued to her actions, and she pushed the teddy off her body, letting it slither down her legs to pool on the floor at her feet.

Lee rose and circled around her, without touching her, and she began to tremble in anticipation of his touch.

He stopped behind her, and, with his hands on her hips, he maneuvered her two steps to the left, until they both came into view of the oval dressing mirror. She stared at their reflection in the golden glow of the firelight and candles. Her eyes met his in the mirror, and she could see the lust smoldering deep in their depths. He smiled back at her, gliding his hands up her waist to cup her breasts in his palms. When his thumbs grazed her sensitive nipples, they peaked and tightened. A moan flowed from deep within her.

“I love you,” he murmured against her neck, his breath a warm caress on her skin, sending shivers up and down her spine. He slipped his fingers in the elastic of her panties and whispered in her ear, “Watch.”

Mesmerized by the sight of what he was doing to her, she gazed at their reflections while he nuzzled her neck, then pressed kisses down her back as he slid the panties down her legs. When he reached the base of her spine, he knelt on the floor behind her, and her panties puddled at her feet. He nipped gently at her buttocks, and shockwaves of pleasure coursed through her.

She wanted to touch him, also, not just watch as he touched her. “I want to tou . . .”

“Later,” he said in a husky voice, as he maneuvered around in front of her.

Amanda stepped from her panties, her heartbeat racing at the thought of what he would do to her. He sat back on his heels and devoured her with his eyes, and then reached out and touched her. His fingers brushed over the soft brown curls of her crotch, then he slid one finger through her slit into the dampness of her vagina. She moaned, and her head fell back, as her body arched toward his questing fingers, trembling in the sensations he evoked.

When she felt the onslaught of his tongue on her clit, she looked into the mirror and watched as he suckled her clit, then teased it with his forefinger, and then his tongue, alternating pressure and speed. Tormenting her. She gripped his shoulders and rubbed her pelvis into him, eliciting an orgasm that wracked her from head to toe.

“Your turn,” she said, when her body stopped quaking.

Lee stood, and she knelt in front of him. Her knees sank into the plush carpet. The embroidered red rose covering his erection jutted away from his body. She kissed his abdomen along the elastic of the boxers and slid her flattened palm along his cock, then pushed the boxers down his legs.

“Now you watch.” She wrapped her hand around his shaft, and he shuddered as she stroked him, running her thumb over the tip.

Amanda heard Lee suck in a ragged breath when her tongue snaked out to lick the moisture that had formed on the head of his penis. When she circled his cock with her lips, he groaned and tangled his hands in her hair, guiding her actions.

She’d intended to bring him to orgasm, but he pulled her off his cock and up into his arms. His lips met hers in a gentle kiss. “We have all night to make love.” His lips plucked at hers.

She snaked her tongue out to caress his lower lip, and he opened to her, deepening their kiss. Instead of sinking down onto the fur rug to continue their lovemaking, he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the huge bed. When he laid her down, her heated skin slid over the soft rose petals sprinkled on the cover. He stood back and stared down at her.

Lee plucked a chocolate-covered strawberry from the plate and sat on the edge of the bed. “Open up.” He brushed the treat over her lips.

The strawberry was one of the largest she’d ever seen. “You don’t expect me to take all of that into my mouth, do you?” Even though she’d had things just as large in her mouth before, she couldn’t help but tease him a little.

“Nah, just a little bit at a time.” He cocked an eyebrow. “Just like you do to me.”

Tilting her head, she slid her tongue provocatively over her lower lip. “Can I lick the chocolate off?”

His chuckle turned into a groan. “Sweetheart, you can do anything you like.” He rubbed the smooth chocolate against her lips.

Amanda opened her mouth and swept her tongue over the candy. Closing her eyes, she bit into the juicy fruit, savoring the taste of the two flavors mingled together.

He skimmed the strawberry along her lips. “More?”

“Mmm. All of it.” Grasping his wrist, she brought the candied fruit to her lips. When she finished, she licked the melted chocolate from his fingertips, giving the task more attention than warranted. “That tasted . . . incredible.”

“Let me taste, too.” He engulfed her lips with his, and his tongue caressed her mouth as he drank in the remnants of the strawberry that lingered there.

While Lee poured two glasses of champagne, Amanda eyed the roses next to the ice bucket. Selecting one in full bloom, she plucked it from the vase and twirled the stem between her fingertips. An idea formulated in her mind.

“What do you plan to do with that?” Lee asked, handing her a glass.

“Oh.” She took a sip of the champagne. “I’ve thought of something. Wanna see?” She winked seductively and brushed the rose petals across her breasts.

Lee downed his drink and took her glass, placing them both on the table. “Oh, yeah, I wanna see.”

As he leaned in to kiss her lips, she grabbed his shoulders, and using a maneuver that she’d learned in self-defense class, she flipped him onto the bed and straddled his waist.

“Hey, I told you I wanted to see. No fair.”

“All’s fair in love and sex.” She caressed his chest with the rose petals and grazed his nipples with the end of the stem.

“That’s love and war,” he choked out, as she swept the flower along his neck, then down to his waist, hovering it over the head of his cock.

“No war here, just love and sex.” She brushed the petals along the side of his erection and around his balls, her lips following the path of the rose.

Teasing him for several minutes with the rose and her lips was all he allowed her to accomplish, before he reversed their positions and pushed her back onto the bed. His hands skimmed the length of her body all the way to the tips of her toes. He picked up her right foot, pressed a kiss to the sensitive arch, and then bit gently into the pad of flesh just beneath her toes.

She gasped as he kissed the back of her knee and leisurely nibbled and licked his way up to the inside of her thigh. He gave her other leg the same treatment. Bypassing the place she wanted him to touch, he moved to her belly button, swirling his tongue deep into the crevice and upward, to the swell of her breasts. While he suckled on the nipple of one breast, his fingertips rolled over the other, tweaking its hard peak. Sweet torture. Her body felt electrified.

Lee stretched out beside her and rolled onto his left side, bringing his head level with her breast. He bent his right knee, placing his foot on the bed, and draped her right leg over his upper thigh.

Each and every time they made love, she was amazed at the sensations he elicited from her body. He liked to keep her guessing as to what he would do to her and in what position. Altering the way they made love and the different locations made it hot and erotic.

His lips latched onto her nipple, and she moved her hand between her legs and grasped his cock, placing it at the entrance to her vagina.

As he began to thrust in and out, his right hand fondled her breast and moved down her ribcage to the vee of her legs. With her right leg angled over his bent right one, he had easy access to her swollen clit, and he teased it with the pad of his fingertip.

Amanda reached her left hand between her legs and fondled his balls on his upward thrust. On the downward thrust, her fingertips grazed his cock and slid easily over his shaft, lubricated with both of their juices. The thrusts were weak in this position, and she grabbed the headboard with her hands and dug the heel of her left foot into the mattress so she could leverage herself downward onto his cock. Lee continued fingering her clitoris and rolling his tongue over her erect nipple, then drawing it hard into his mouth.

Her orgasm was close, and, as her heartbeat and breathing increased, ripples of pleasure coursed through her body. “I’m coming,” she gasped, as he rubbed her clit harder and nipped the nipple of her breast with his teeth. The fingers of her left hand fisted with rose petals, as her vaginal muscles tightened and her climax rushed over her in wave after wave of ecstasy.

Lee continued his thrusts, and she felt him stiffen, his body shuddering, as his own climax erupted, and his hot seed poured into her.

********

Amanda’s eyes fluttered open. She hadn’t meant to fall asleep on her husband. After making love, she had no choice. He’d exhausted her, and from the sound of his even breathing, she’d done the same to him. How long had they slept? She glanced at the clock and saw the evening was still early. The rumble of her stomach notified her she hadn’t eaten since early that morning, except for the chocolate-covered strawberry earlier. Lifting the hand that held her around her waist, she slowly edged out of bed.

“Where are you going?” Lee asked sleepily.

“I thought I’d find the room service menu and order dinner.”

Lee sat up in bed. “I made reservations at the Versailles Room.”

Amanda began to pace the room. “I can’t go to a restaurant. I don’t have anything to wear.” She mentally inventoried what she’d seen packed in her travel case in the bathroom--underclothes, make up, toiletries. Nothing that would be useful for an evening someplace elegant.

“Look in the closet.” Lee placed his hands behind his head and flashed a smug smile.

When she opened the door, a red gown and his black tux greeted her. She pulled the gown out--v-neck, tapered at the waist, long billowy skirt--beautiful. Her gaze was drawn to the floor of the closet, where she found a pair of red heels and his black shoes.

“Looks like you thought of everything, Stetson.”

“I aim to please.” He winked.

Amanda stared at his cock. “You certainly did.”

“Of course, we could stay in.”

“Oh, no, you went to all this trouble. We might as well go out. We might need some sustenance . . . for later.”

********

Amanda shook her head in an attempt to dispel the giddiness from all the champagne she’d consumed during the course of the dinner. The dessert had been scrumptious--totally decadent. She licked her lips at the memory of the small heart-shaped chocolate cake with a red rose of icing in the center. Lee held her close as they danced under sparkling chandeliers and huge red heart balloons that hung from the ceiling.

She stifled a yawn.

“Let’s go back to our room. You’re tired.”

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. I don’t want to ruin the evening.”

Lee looked deeply into her eyes and caressed her cheek with the palm of his hand. “You could never ruin my evening. Besides, I have a surprise for you in our room.”

“More? You’ve already given me so much.”

He pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. “You’ve given me much more. More than you’ll ever know.”

Placing his hand on the small of her back, he guided her off the dance floor.

After opening the door, he turned around. “Close your eyes.”

Amanda shut her eyes, wondering what Lee had in store for her. She wouldn’t have long to wait, as he led her through the suite. A flood of cool night air blew against her skin. They were outside.

“Open your eyes.”

A full moon and lighted candles illuminated a hot tub. Steam rose from the water, sending white tendrils into the night air. When she walked to the edge, she saw hundreds of rose petals floating on the water’s surface. Just beyond the balcony’s railing, the lights of D. C. shimmered in the distance.

“When did you . . .”

Lee halted her question with his lips. “I have my ways,” he whispered into her ear, then sucked on the lobe.

A chill ran up her spine, and she shivered. “Come on, let’s get warm before we freeze out here.” Amanda twisted in his arms to go back inside.

“Where are you going?” He grabbed her hand to halt her progress.

“To change.”

“Into what?” Lee asked, letting go of her hand.

Amanda thought for a moment. She didn’t recall seeing a bathing suit anywhere. In the flickering candlelight, she saw Lee take off his tuxedo jacket and place it on a chair next to a towel. “What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?”

He didn’t expect them to strip out here in the open, did he? He unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants. Yes. He did intend to strip.

“You can’t do that out here.”

“Why not? The hedges block the view of the rooms to the side of us, we’re twenty stories high, it’s pitch dark out, and the only light we have are candles and the moon.”

While Amanda hesitated, biting her lip, Lee finished undressing. “Here,” he said, picking up a large towel and spreading it open before her, so she had a semblance of privacy. “No one can see.”

After she’d slipped out of her gown, Lee wrapped the towel around her, as a shudder from the night air coursed up her spine. “Get in before you turn into a Popsicle.” He kissed her forehead.

She tiptoed to the edge of the hot tub and climbed into the warm water. Before she submerged herself, she removed the towel and let the heat envelope her shivering body. Lee slid in behind her and pulled her body to him so that her back rested against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, his breath tickling her neck. Amanda covered his hands with hers and leaned back into the comfort and warmth of his embrace, and her body relaxed. A combination of the night air and warm water soon dispersed the effects of the champagne and the sleepiness. Closing her eyes, she luxuriated in the solace of his arms.

Her eyes popped open when she felt his cock harden against her back and his lips nuzzling the nape of her neck. No words were needed. She swiveled her body around, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, lifted up, and lowered herself onto his cock.

Staring deep into Lee’s passion-filled eyes, she slowly moved up and down his length, savoring each stroke. When he placed his hands on her hips, she knew he wanted her to increase her thrusts. He maneuvered his thumb to her clit and stroked it with alternating pressure. Water and rose petals splashed out of the tub. As her orgasm neared, her breathing became labored. Just as her climax erupted, she leaned her head back and looked up into the night sky. Stars swam before her eyes as her body convulsed in erotic release. A moment later, she felt Lee tense as his own climax coursed through his body.

********

Lee wrapped a large towel around Amanda, and she snuggled next to him. Standing at the balcony, they observed the city below under a blanket of twinkling stars.

“A shooting star.” Amanda pointed toward the blazing trail of light.

“Make a wish.”

“You, too.”

“No, you saw it first. The wish is yours.”

Amanda closed her eyes and thought for a moment. What could she wish for? She had everything she could ever want. Both her sons were growing up into fine young men, her mother was in seventh heaven now that she could call Lee her son-in-law, and they were still partners at work. All her dreams had come true. Only one thing would make their life complete. She made her wish and opened her eyes. The tail of the shooting star faded in the night sky. Time would tell if her wish would be granted.

The End