- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.
Lee’s Birthday

Lee and Amanda ran by his apartment so he could change before they met Dotty and the boys at the restaurant for Lee’s birthday dinner. Amanda straighted the living room while he quickly changed.

She looked toward Lee’s bedroom door as the phone rang.

Her husband’s voice was exuberant through the open door. “Paul, it’s good to hear from you.”

Walking into the bedroom, she found him lying on his back on the bed in his blue boxers, phone to his ear. “Yeah, yeah, another year older. At least I’ll never catch up to you. I’ll always be young when you’re around Paul.”

Amanda realized it must be the Wizard. She gently sat on the edge of the bed. Lee was so focused on his conversation that he didn’t seem to notice she was there.

She reached over and gently brushed her fingers against his penis. The quick intake of breath let her know that he now realized her presence. She waited until he was talking again to caress him once more, giggling quietly as he stumbled over his words. ‘This is just too much fun.’ thought Amanda.

She got up on her knees as she reached for the waistband of his boxers and started to pull them down off his legs. Lee’s eyes opened wide as he continued his conversation with one of his oldest friends.

Amanda continued teasing his testicles with her fingertips, watching him closely. He soon closed his eyes as he started to tell Paul about some mishaps on their last case. She knew this was her chance. She bent down and took the tip of his penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

Lee’s eyes were wide as saucers as he again stumbled on his words. Amanda continued as she listened to his half of the conversation.

“ Uh . . . where was I? Oh yeah. Amanda threw a piece of pipe back into the far corner which gave me the chance I needed to knock away his … Um, knock away his gun.” Lee covered the mouthpiece of the phone as he tried to hold back a groan.

Knowing exactly what she was doing she took all of him into her mouth while she ran her fingernails across his balls, in the way she knew he couldn’t resist.

“What? Sorry, I didn’t hear you.”

Amanda winked at her husband as she moved down and ran her tongue all the way from the back of his balls slowly to the tip of his hardened penis. Taking him into her mouth entirely, she heard Lee gasp, then cough, trying to cover up the activity that was going on in his bedroom.

Lee covered the mouthpiece again as he whispered. “Amanda I can’t believe you are doing this now.”

“What, don’t you want to tell Paul what I’m giving you for your birthday? You surely don’t want me to stop, do you?” The low moan she heard when she took him back into her mouth was all the answer she needed.

Amanda continued exploring him with her tongue as Lee finished his conversation.

“Yeah, thanks for calling, Paul . . . We definitely need to get together next time you’re in DC . . .. Yes, I’ll tell her ‘hi’ for you . . . I’d better go. I’m supposed to meet some people in thirty minutes . . . Yeah, same here . . . Bye.”

Paul’s POV

Paul started to pull the phone from his ear when he heard something on the other end of the line.

“Oh, Amanda. That feels so good.”

‘Hummm. So that’s why he wanted off the phone so quickly.’

“Lee, lay back and enjoy.”

“Amanda, I want to feel myself inside of you. Please.”

‘Boy am I glad he was distracted enough that he didn’t get the phone hung up.’

Paul heard a soft rustle of fabric then a deep moan.

‘I wonder if she mounted him?’

“Oh, Amanda. I’m not going to last long with you on top of me like that.”

‘Yep, she mounted the lucky devil.’

Paul felt a little voyeuristic listening in on the activities in Lee’s apartment, but couldn’t get himself to do the right thing and hang up the phone.

“Oh my go . . . Amanda!”

“Lee!”

“Happy birthday, Lee . . . We better get going, Mother and the boys will be waiting for us at the restaurant.”

“Do you think you could give me my birthday present again later?”

“My pleasure, Mr. Stetson.”

“Mmmm, I can’t wait, Mrs. Stetson.”

‘Mrs. Stetson!’

“Lee, you didn’t get the phone hung up.”

“I guess I was distracted.”

Click

The End