- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.
I Wish

Amanda and Lee chased Harry Boswell all over DC for nearly one week. When they learned that he was planning a weekend trip to New York, they assumed that they would be tagging along. Luckily, Boswell made some stupid mistakes, allowing the Agency a clean bust late last night. While still in debriefing that morning, Lee had been called to Chicago on an old case of his that had come back to the surface unexpectedly.

Since Amanda had been planning to spend the weekend in New York, she scheduled her house to be fumigated. Her mother and the boys were spending the weekend at Aunt Lillian’s, so the house would be empty.

Amanda now had a dilemma on her hands; she was temporarily homeless.

Standing at his door with lock pick in hand, Amanda convinced herself that Lee wouldn’t mind if she crashed at his apartment while he was gone.

She walked in, looked around the messy apartment and let out a sigh. “I know we’ve been busy this week, Lee, but really. Take out boxes on the coffee table?” Amanda picked up one of the boxes and wrinkled her nose in disgust, the smell told her not to open it. “At least a week old. I’ll have to clean this place up a little if I’m going to be spending the weekend here.”

Three trash bags later, the apartment looked, and smelled, satisfactory. The kitchen had been scrubbed, the bathroom now sparkled, and the bed sported freshly washed linens.

A growl reminded her that she had skipped supper during her cleaning frenzy. “Oh my, it’s three AM. I can’t believe I stayed up this late cleaning. Oh, well. I’m not tired yet. Must be too keyed up from that last case. Amanda, why are you talking to yourself? As long as I don’t start answering myself, I should be okay.”

Grabbing a bag of pretzels and a bottle of wine, she made her way to the bathroom, making a mental note to do some grocery shopping in the morning. Snacking on the pretzels, she started to fill the freshly cleaned tub with hot water and some bubble bath she found in the back of the linen closet.

Amanda walked back into the bedroom, shedding her clothes, and dropping them by her bag. She turned the sheets down and poured herself another glass of wine.

Returning to the steamy bathroom she stepped into the tub and slid down, letting bubbles engulf her body.

Lying in Lee’s bathtub surrounded by his things, made her think of him. She closed her eyes and tried to empty her mind. No matter how hard she tried, visions of her partner assaulted her. She could picture his eyes, his dimpled smile, and his hands.

His hands. What magnificent hands! Strong, yet gentle at the same time. Those hands always made her feel safe and had rescued and comforted her.

Amanda smiled as her mind traveled down into the gutter. “I bet those hands are good at other things, too. Stop it, Amanda. Like he’d ever use his hands for anything like that. Oh, but what a thought.” She realized that her own hands were doing the things that she fantasized being done by Lee. She closed her eyes and started to act out her fantasy of the man that she loved.

*****

Lee walked into his apartment mumbling, “Damn Johnson, gets me all the way out to Chicago on a wild goose chase. At least I was able to get a flight back. The whole weekend might not be wasted. Almost four in the morning. What a day.” He dropped his travel bag by the door, tossed his keys on the desk and shrugged out of his jacket. Rubbing his eyes he stumbled toward his room, losing his clothes along the way.

The first thing he noticed when he entered his bedroom was that it was clean. Looking back into his living room he noticed it was spotless also, with the exception of his clothes that now made a trail from his front door, to his bedroom. “Well, I’ll be damned.”

Noticing the half empty wine bottle on the nightstand he took a swig, straight from the bottle. “I wonder what kind of cleaning fairy did all of this?”

A soft moan and a splash of water wafted from the bathroom.

Too tired to even register a thought other than curiosity of who was in his bathroom, he crept to the door. Glancing in, he saw one long leg laying over the edge of the tub, surrounded by bubbles. Craning his neck farther around the corner, his eyes followed the leg until he saw a hand moving slowly up the thigh and toward the tuft of brown hair that he saw peeking above the bubbles. Looking further up the creamy skin of the, as yet unknown body that was enjoying herself in his tub, he saw the other hand of his visitor. It was tugging and twisting the tender skin of one nipple, then moving to the other. From his vantage point outside the bathroom door, he still could not see the face of the woman who was pleasuring herself in his bathtub.

The sights and sounds coming from this mystery woman were very erotic, his own hand wandered into his boxers, to his now erect penis. He dropped his boxers to the floor as he began to stroke himself. Her long fingers dipped under the water and moved, from his best guess, into her vagina.

Another moan was heard, this time followed by the voice of the mystery woman. “Oh, Lee, I wish your hands were the ones that were touching me…”

At the sound of the voice he instantly knew who the mystery woman was. He stepped into the bathroom, still unnoticed by Amanda. Kneeling beside the tub he reached his hand to cup her right cheek. She never even opened her eyes. Lee wondered if she even realized that he was there.

“Oh, Lee. I can almost feel you.”

Lee leaned down and captured her lips with his own. A soapy hand wound its way behind his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

A sudden gasp startled Lee. Pulling back slightly he looked into her eyes. She had just realized that he was really there. “Lee! What are you doing here? Oh my gosh.” A flush spread across her skin. Lee watched her eyes widen when she glanced down at his lack of attire, and then quickly look the other way.

“You said that you wished my hands were the ones that were touching you.” He gazed slowly down and back up her body.

His hand drew her face back so that he could see her face, and brushed a curl away from her forehead. “May I?”

When she didn’t say no, his hand traced a line down her cheek and past her neck. Both pairs of eyes followed its path toward the nipple that stood like an island out of the water. He leaned closer, wishing to taste her lips, as his hand covered her breast, kneading the soft flesh.

She leaned slightly toward him.

Lips touched.

He felt a surge of electricity course through his body. At that moment he knew his search was over. What was missing all of his life, he finally found. No longer satisfied with the minimal physical connection that they had, he wanted to feel her, all of her, next to him.

He stood, grabbing her hands and pulling her up beside him, never breaking the kiss. Reaching for a towel, he assisted her out of the tub. Taking a step back, he dried her body, then in one swift move picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, glad that it had already been turned down. Laying her in the middle, he lowered himself beside her.

“Amanda?” He didn’t know how to phrase the question that he needed an answer to. Did she want the same thing that he did?

“Yes.” Lee was relieved that she said that one word as a statement, not a question. One look into her eyes and he knew that she wanted the same thing.

Their lips again touched as his hand traced the same trail as before, stopping to worship her perfect breasts. His lips left hers and blazed a trail of kisses along the path that his hand recently vacated. Licking and sucking at her nipple, he felt her arch her back and lift herself into his mouth. He relished in the feel of her light touch over his body.

Her soft skin felt even better than in his dreams. Dreams he tried to deny that he had. Every time he saw her, every dream he ever had about his Amanda, came full force into his thoughts.

There was no denying the feelings he had for this woman. She made him complete, the way she smiled up at him, joked with him, and the way her soft touch sent a warm fuzzy feeling through him.

He needed to feel her lips against his own. Crawling up her body, his lips found what they sought. He felt her legs spread apart as he placed one leg between them, pressing his body against hers, feeling her warm skin from head to toe, against his own.

She reached her right leg around him, pulling him closer, if that was possible, while her hands continued their exploration of his body.

Her left leg pressed against his, he lifted himself slightly off of her as she drew him between her legs. Shifting his body to his left, he looked into her eyes. His penis brushed slightly against her hair. She rolled her hips upward; the tip of his penis was now at her opening. Lee felt two demanding hands pull his head down, lips crushing into his. He slowly lowered himself into her, amazed at how easily her body welcomed him in. Groans of pleasure filled the room as their bodies moved in tandem.

One small whisper, the most erotic thing Lee had ever heard, pulled away all of his control, “Oh, Lee.”

He felt her body stiffen and contract around him, her nails dug into his back as her heels pushed into his buttocks as he emptied himself into her. His face buried itself into her neck as he tried to stop shaking.

A feeling crept over him that he never experienced before, one he couldn’t put a name to. A wealth of words ran through his mind, but none quite described what he felt: belonging, home, acceptance, love, and being loved.

A feeling he prayed would last forever.

The End