- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: This is in answer to Bubba’s three-day weekend challenge. The second part delves into a sexual activity that some people might be uncomfortable with. If you are one such person, stop reading after the tree house, if not, then read away and enjoy.
The Tree House

Saturday am

“Amanda, what are you doing out of bed? Most importantly, what are you doing dressed, and out of bed?” Lee stretched, the sheet creeping down his midriff.

“Jamie said there were some loose boards in the tree house. I wanted to get up there and fix them before it got too hot outside. You were sleeping so soundly, I didn’t want to wake you.” Amanda leaned over her husband, giving him a quick kiss, then moved quickly out of his reach.

“Hey, you’re fast.”

"I knew if you got a hold of me, I would never make it out to the tree house. Sweetheart, I really need to get this done this weekend.” Amanda leaned down to tie her shoes.

“Hmm, nice view.” Lee stepped out of bed and started pulling on his boxers. Amanda followed the direction of Lee’s gaze to her gaping tank top, straight to her pink bra underneath. With a wink Lee continued, “May I at least help you with the tree house? We have a long weekend together for the first time in months, and I plan on spending every single minute of it with you.”

“Sure. I’d love the help.” She turned back facing him with her hands on her hips. “Wait a minute. Do you know how to use power tools?”

“What is there to know?”

“I think I’ll use the cordless drill. You can hand me the screws.”

“What? You think I need to be taught how to screw? You didn’t complain last night?” Lee winked at his wife as he pulled on his sneakers.

"Oh, you.” Amanda lightheartedly slapped Lee’s arm as they walked out of the room.

“I didn’t think the boys played in the tree house anymore?”

“They don’t, really. I think Jamie likes to go up there to read, get away from Phillip a little bit. Why don’t you head on up to the tree house and I’ll grab the tools.”

“Sounds good. I’ll start finding the loose boards. Don’t take too long. Remember, I want to spend every minute I can with you.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t let you too far out of my sight.”

Moments later in the tree house
“Did you find any other places that need more screws?” Lee leaned on the wall of the tree house admiring their work.

“Nope. We put enough screws in this thing to survive a tornado. This should hold up to anything the boys put it through.”

Lee watched as Amanda knelt on all fours looking under the built in bench for loose screws. He crawled up behind her laying his hand on her back, starting a slow caress. “You know, I would hate for anything to happen to the boys up here. I think maybe we should test it out. Make sure it is sturdy enough for their safety. You can never be too careful you know.”

Amanda turned her head to look at Lee. “You’re right, I wouldn’t want them to get hurt up here.”

Lee continued his caress of her back, pulling her tank top out of her cut off jeans. She moaned softly as he snaked his hands under her shirt and around her waist. Holding tight around her waist he steadied himself with one hand on the wall of the tree house as he leaned forward to kiss her neck. She lowered her head, giving him the access he needed. The movement of lowering her head pushed her slightly backward, brushing her butt against Lee’s erection. Amanda sat up on her knees, pulling her tank top off in one swift motion. While her hands were up above her head, he deftly unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down, his fingers feeling the smooth satin of her panties.

Amanda reached her arms back, running her fingers through his hair as he sucked and kissed on the sensitive skin behind her ear. Lee’s hands traveled her body, feeling every inch of her like it was the first time. Both hands ended their journey at her breasts, cupping them softly, relishing the feel of satin and lace over her hardening nipples. In one swift move he released the front clasp of her bra and pushed it out of his way. She arched her back pushing into his waiting hands.

Lee felt as if he could take no more. The combination of the warm summer breeze and being out in the open in the tree house was stimulating. “Amanda, I need you, right now.”

Without a word she pulled her shorts and underwear off and tossed them in the nearest corner. She lowered her upper body to the floor and spread her legs in invitation.

Lee quickly pulled his shorts and boxers to his knees as he crawled forward until his penis brushed against her.

Arching her back even more, she leaned back into Lee. Reaching between her legs she grasped his erection and guided his tip into her wet vagina.

Lee captured her hips with his large hands as he gently thrust himself deeper into her. Once he was fully encased, she pushed her upper body off of the floor.

“Oh Lee, this is so good.”

Lee rocked gently in and out of her, careful not to thrust too hard.

“Harder, Lee. Harder. Oh Yeah!”

Lee gladly followed her directions yanking her toward him as he thrust even deeper.

“Oh, yes!” Beads of sweat started to run down her back, trickling down the crack of her butt as her muscles contracted around him, sending them both over the edge of their orgasms.

Lee pulled her tight against him as he emptied himself deep inside. “Oh, Amanda.”

Lee leaned against the side of the tree house and drew her to his chest. He chuckled as he realized that Amanda was only wearing her tennis shoes. “This isn’t too bad, I’m still mostly dressed, and I get to lay here and gaze at your beautiful, naked body.”

“I guess I was in too much of a hurry to notice.”

“Oh yeah. This was a much more enjoyable time than the last time I was up in this tree house.”

“The last time?”

“You were a lot more fun than Zmed was.”

“I hope so. Come on, lets get these tools put away, then we can continue this elsewhere.”

“I’ll continue this anywhere you want.”

The Garage

“The rest of the screws go in that box on the shelf.” Amanda watched as Lee put the screws away then stood in middle of the garage looking up. “What are you looking at, Sweetheart?”

“Just noticing the rafters. Looks pretty sturdy.” Lee hopped up and hung on one of the rafters testing its strength.

“You can store a lot of weight up in those rafters.”

“Hmm.”

“Lee. I don’t know if I like that look in your eyes.” Amanda walked up in front of him.

“Do you trust me?” Lee placed his hands on her shoulders

“Of course I trust you.”

“Do you really trust me?”

“I trust you with everything. I trust you with my life, my possessions and my sons.”

“Do you trust me with your body?”

Amanda looked into his eyes, trying to gage what he was getting at. “Yes, I trust you completely with my body.”

“I would like to try something new, but I have to have your total trust.”

“Lee, I told you, I trust you completely, with all that I have and all that I am. I trust you in everything.”

“Stay right there.” Lee rushed back to the shelves digging through a box of camping supplies. “Okay, close your eyes.”

Amanda closed her eyes and felt the air move as he walked behind her. She felt a piece of cloth over her eyes, and Lee’s fingers at the back of her head. “A blindfold?”

"Shh. No talking. Just do as I say.”

Amanda nodded her head, intrigued with Lee’s actions. She heard scraping behind her, like something being dragged across the concrete floor. She felt Lee raising her arms above her head, then reach down and take hold of the hem of her tank top, raising it off of her body. The next thing she felt was his hands on the front clasp of her bra, then her bra being pulled away from her body and down her arms. A shiver of excitement coursed through her as she again felt Lee’s touch. His hands were at the button of her shorts. He deftly unbuttoned then unzipped her shorts, quickly dropping them and her panties to the floor.

“Step out of them.” Was all he said.

Amanda complied with his request, then kicked out of her sneakers. She listened for clues of what Lee was doing, then heard a commotion at the shelves again. She felt his strong hand take hers and lead her to the middle of the garage. He turned her around then lifted her from her waist, setting her on something. It felt soft, like a blanket, but was around three foot off of the ground, maybe on the sawhorse. She felt herself being lowered down to a laying position. Her arms were raised above her head as she felt them being tied together.

“Do you still trust me?”

“Yes, I trust you.”

“Then relax and enjoy every sensation.”

She felt a slight tug at her arms and guessed that Lee had tied her arms to the sawhorse. The moments she laid there, wondering what he would do next seemed like years. She had never been tied up before, but found it exhilarating.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his finger gently running down her body, from her neck to her feet and back again. She concentrated on each area that he touched. He started with a light touch on her cheeks, then his fingers ran down her neck and around her side then back to her stomach, drawing circles around her belly button. He continued to her pelvis and from there to the sides of her hips, slowly going back and forth as the light touch made its way to her feet. She longed for his fingers to touch the parts that he so carefully missed. Her nipples, especially, longed for that light touch.

His touch left her for a few moments as she heard a noise above her in the rafters. She longed for him to return, and gasped as she felt his hands take her left foot and raise it to his mouth. He kissed the bottom of her foot, and then sucked on her big toe. He laid her ankle on his shoulder and took a slight step forward, causing her leg to straighten toward the ceiling. His fingers caressed her leg, from her toes to her hips. Suddenly she felt rope again, this time as he tied it around her ankle. He stepped back and Amanda was surprised when her leg stayed in the same position, apparently tied to the rafters. She soon felt the same thing on the other leg.

There she lay, her legs spread eagle and tied to the rafters, her butt hanging slightly off the edge of what she assumed was the sawhorse. Her eyes blindfolded and her arms tied to the sawhorse, above her head.

Moments passed as she heard footfalls on the concrete floor, circling her. She jumped slightly as she felt something soft brush against her stomach, maybe the frayed end of a rope. A strong hand pushed her back firmly onto the sawhorse.

“Don’t move.”

Amanda tried her best not to wriggle to the tickle of the rope.

“Very good. I’m impressed. You do know how to take orders from your superior.”

“Superior, now listen here. . .”

A sharp slap on her butt stopped her protest. “I told you earlier, no talking.”

Amanda nodded her head, surprised at the eroticism she felt with being spanked.

“Very good. I will tell you when you are allowed to make noise. Amanda, do you want me to stop?”

Amanda shook her head no. The way it made her feel, being bound like this was beyond her wildest dream. She had never been so turned on in her life. She again felt the soft frayed edge of the rope, this time running down her right leg, then up her left. She forced herself to remain still.

“Very good, Amanda.”

The rope brushed over her stomach and circled her breasts. Amanda couldn’t control the moan that escaped when the rope brushed over her hardened nipple. A sharp slap on her butt quieted her.

“Sorry.” Amanda whispered breathlessly.

Another sharp slap followed. “I said no talking. Do you understand?”

She nodded.

“Good. Although I think you are starting to like being spanked. Do you like it when I spank you, Amanda?”

“Yes.”

‘SLAP’

“No talking, remember.”

Amanda nodded, amazed at how physical pain can feel so good. Amanda was so lost in her thoughts that she gasped when he clamped his hands tightly on her butt.

‘SLAP’

“I thought it was understood, no sounds.”

Amanda nodded.

Lee kneaded the soft flesh of her bottom, until she knew that it was red. Suddenly his hands left her body. Amanda ached for his touch again. As suddenly as his grip left her bottom, it clasped onto her breasts, his large hands encompassing her delicate flesh. His fingers slowly drew up until all that he held was her nipples, pulling them away from her body, then letting them go. Amanda used all of her will power not to move or make a sound. Her voice wanted to scream in ecstasy and her body wanted to be taken farther than she had ever been before.

The next thing she felt was Lee’s fingers again clamp onto her nipples. Twisting and pulling. After one hard pull, his hands left her body.

Amanda couldn’t help herself, she couldn’t stay quiet any longer. “Lee, please don’t stop. I want you so bad.”

‘SLAP’

‘SLAP’

“I meant it when I said no talking.”

‘SLAP’

Amanda clamped her mouth shut and nodded.

Minutes went by without a touch from Lee. She heard the sound of his feet walking from near her head to where her legs were tied to the rafters.

A shiver swept through her body as she felt Lee gently blowing warm air against her exposed clit. Amanda let out a scream as his lips clamped onto her clit and began to suck. She felt her orgasm coming quickly, her hips bucked against his face as he pushed her back down onto the sawhorse, holding her still. Wave after wave she rode as he eased his lips and gently licked around her clit. She felt his finger brush against her entrance as he continued to massage her clitoris with his tongue. She suddenly was back on top of the peak with a second orgasm. Lee’s tongue quickly replaced his finger and slid inside of her. Her fierce contractions were almost pushing him out. She felt his hands clutching her buttocks, as she finally was able to take a breath.

Lee caressed her soft skin, his hands traveling the length of her body, as she came down off of her high. Amanda realized that her legs were no longer tied to the rafters above her. She shook her head, wondering when Lee had untied her. Lee lifted her arms and pulled her body to a sitting position, steadying her still recovering body. She felt her self being lifted off of the sawhorse, her feet placed on the ground as her upper body was lowered over the sawhorse.

Lee placed his hands on her inner thighs, gently spreading them apart as she felt his penis at the opening of her vagina. She arched her back slightly opening herself up to him. Lee’s gentle movements were a contrast to the rough animalistic actions he had previously taken with her body.

He entered her slowly, continually caressing her back and thighs.

Low moans came from them both as they moved in tandem. The grip on her hips became tighter and the thrusts more forceful, bringing Amanda again to the verge of orgasm. In what seemed like a dream she heard Lee’s voice calling out her name as her muscles caressed his penis deep inside of her.

Lee kept a hold of her with one arm as the other steadied him on the sawhorse. “Oh, Amanda. Oh, I gotta lay down.”

Still quaking in the aftermath of his orgasm, he pulled Amanda with him to a blanket on the floor. With one swift move he removed her blindfold and pulled her into his embrace.

Hours later they found themselves slowly waking up to the sound of children playing ball nearby.

Amanda opened her eyes to see Lee staring at her. “Mmm, I guess we fell asleep. You wore me out.”

“Amanda, did I cross any lines I shouldn’t have? I mean, I didn’t want to hurt you, or anything.”

“Oh, Sweetheart. I wouldn’t mind if you crossed those lines again. It was all very erotic and exhilarating.” Reaching down to rub the slight rope burns on her ankles. “I do think we might need to invest in some more comfortable restraints though. That is, if that’s ok with you?”

“Oh yeah. I think we can do tha . . .” A loud growl from his stomach and Amanda’s giggle interrupted Lee.

“Let’s get inside and rustle up something to eat. I think we both need some nourishment after that. You never know what’ll happen later today. You know they say… turnabout is fair play.

“Promise?”

“I think maybe that can be arranged.” Amanda looked around the garage, noting the rope still hanging from the rafters. “Yes, that can definitely be arranged

The End