- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

This is in answer to Bubba’s challenge. My location is the backyard.

Thanks: To Bubba for issuing the challenge and Lisa for the beta.
Lee leaned against doorway of the kitchen overlooking the backyard. His arms were folded across his chest as he watched his wife clean up from their impromptu picnic. He was so relaxed; he hadn’t felt this stress-free in a long time. They’d spent an enjoyable day out walking around old town Alexandria’s market square going through the antique shops and window-shopping along the water front. Neither of them had bought much, but Lee had found an exquisite bottle of wine at a little shop and had to buy it. All in all it had been a peaceful day, Dotty and the boys had gone to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens yesterday morning for a long weekend. All week Phillip and Jamie talked about riding the Loch Ness Monster, how totally awesome it was going to be. Plus, and more importantly, they were off the duty roster for the entire three days, therefore, no work interruptions.

On their way home from Alexandria Lee had asked Amanda where she wanted to have dinner. Instead of picking a restaurant, she chose a new fried chicken fast food restaurant. When he’d asked her why, she’d told him because that way they could take it home and have a picnic in the backyard. Of course, he’d been agreeable to the plan and now after he’d taken in the leftovers and put them in the refrigerator, he stood watching silently as his wife stacked empty plates on the picnic table in the moonlight.

The sun had set while they were eating and the cool night air felt refreshing. A light breeze was blowing and he watched as her cotton skirt twirled around her legs. Suddenly, a small gust of wind made her skirt fly up showing her white silk panties underneath and she tried frantically to keep it in place. He couldn’t help but smile at his wife’s plight and when another burst of air did it again; he couldn’t stop himself from laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” She asked as she tried to right her skirt around her legs.

He pushed away from the door and joined her at the picnic table placing his hand tenderly on her cheek. “You. Trying to keep your skirt from blowing up. No one can see; the yard is fenced in; it’s dark out and we’re all alone,” he told her as he kissed the tip of her nose.

Amanda started laughing, “I guess it was funny,” and handed him the stack of dirty dishes, then slapped him playfully on the arm. “Now, take these into the kitchen.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he gave her a mock salute as he turned towards the door and went back inside the house. As he entered the kitchen, he heard Amanda turn up the volume of the portable radio they’d brought outside with them for a little music while they were eating. After he put the dishes in the dishwasher, he thought now would be a good time to have a little nightcap. Opening the refrigerator he took out the bottle of wine they’d bought earlier in the day. He retrieved two wine glasses from one of the overhead cabinets. Taking the corkscrew from the utensil drawer he opened the wine and went outside to rejoin his wife.

Just as he stepped outside a gust of wind came up and he stopped dead in his tracks. Amanda had been leaning over the picnic table wiping it down when the blast of air picked up her skirt and threw it over her back, exposing her entire rear end to his sight. His heart started to beat faster as she didn’t move to straighten her skirt. The crotch of his pants began to feel very constricted as his penis stiffened in excitement.

The sound of the radio drowned out his movements as he took several strides to join her. He set the wine bottle and glasses down on the ground. She stretched across the table to clean off the last of the crumbs and when she did her rear end wiggled seductively. Licking his lips, he wanted her and knew he needed to have her, now on the picnic table. The throbbing in his loins would have it no other way; his erection was becoming painful confined in his pants. He toed out of his shoes then unzipped his jeans and pulled them off with his boxers, his manhood standing at attention, now freed of its constraints. As he pulled his shirt off and tossed it with his other clothes, he spied out of the corner of his eye the cushion to the lounge chair.

Picking it up he stepped behind her letting the cushion fall to the ground in anticipation of placing of it under her soft, creamy body. No splinters were going to find there way into her skin. He grabbed her around the waist and turned her to face him.

“Lee, What are you doing?” Her eyes scanned his nude body. She flicked out her tongue, licked her lower lip seductively and ran hands down his chest stopping at his waist. “Whatever you have in mind, I’m all for it.”

“This,” he retrieved the cushion and placed it on the picnic tabletop. “And this,” he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, while she slipped out of her sandals. Next he unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra taking them off and placing them with the rest of their cast off clothing. He leaned down and clasped a nipple between his teeth, sucking on it. His hands found the waist of her panties and tore them off; he lifted her up and sat her down on top of the cushion.

Amanda wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders pulling his body tighter against hers. Her lips clasped on to his earlobe and she began sucking on it. “Lee, don’t you think we should go inside?”

“No, I have to have you now, this minute.” He groaned as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss. He felt her tongue snake out and glide along his lower lip begging for entrance, which he readily granted her. He could feel her hard nipples against his sleek chest. She placed her hand on his abdomen and ran it between their bodies until she reached the tip of his now rock hard penis. She stroked him and then cupped his balls, gently kneading them. It took all of his willpower not to plunge deep into her depths. His erection was at the tip of her entrance, one thrust of his pelvis and he’d be embedded in her hot core. But first he wanted to taste her essence, to drive her wild with his magic fingers and tongue.

“I want to feel you inside me.”

“Not yet,” he whispered as he moved his lips to the soft, smooth skin behind her ear, lightly sucking then nibbling on her earlobe. “I want to give you pleasure, first.”

Amanda pulled back breaking their connection, looking at him with passion filled eyes, and uttered in a husky voice, “Hurry.”

“Lean back.” He checked to make sure the cushion was underneath her body as she lay down. Starting with her shoulders his hands traced a path along her body, stopping to play with her nipples, tweaking them between his fingertips. They continued their journey down her silky skin until they rested on her thighs. He pulled her hips to the edge of the picnic table as he knelt on the ground before her.

Spreading her legs wide, he gloried at the sight in front of him. Slowly he ran his index finger through her slit several times, before plunging it deep into her core. As he stroked her depths with his finger, his other hand gently parted her soft folds. He flicked out his tongue and teased the area around her clitoris, making sure he never touched it directly. His hand reached out for the bottle of wine, and he brought it up and poured some on Amanda’s mound.

“Oh, that’s cold.” Her body jerked as the chilled wine touched her warm skin.

“Don’t worry, I’ll warm you up.” He poured some more wine down her slit and over her swollen clit, his tongue flicking out immediately to lap up the juices. His felt the throb in his penis become stronger as his tongue savored the taste of the wine and her essence together. He licked up every last drop.

He toyed with her for several minutes, penetrating her with his fingers and flicking his tongue along her pleasure bud.

“Lee,” he felt her hands in his hair, pulling his head deeper into her mound. He knew by her actions she was close and it was time to go for the gold.

He pressed his lips around her swollen clit and sucked on it, then started strumming it with his tongue, alternating the direction and pressure of each movement. She was almost there as he felt her legs tremble and her vagina contract around his fingers. His shaft throbbed; he didn’t know how much longer he could hold out, his penis felt as hard as iron.

At the very moment he was about to bring her over the edge, he felt her hands pushing him from her. “Stop,” Amanda moaned as she gasped for breath. “Please, I want to feel you inside me.”

Needing no other encouragement, he stood up and pulled her off the table and knelt her over it. Grabbing her hips he positioned the tip of his manhood at her entrance and felt her shiver when he sheathed himself deep into her from behind. He thrust himself harder and deeper with each stroke as he rocked her back and forth onto his hard penis. Wanting to bring her with him his left hand moved to rub her clitoris. She was one step ahead of him and had already started stroking herself with her index finger. He placed his index finger on top of hers increasing the pressure on her pleasure bud. Together they fingered her clitoris. When he felt her vagina contract around him, signaling the onset of her orgasm, it was more then he could handle. He stiffened at the first release of his own orgasm and then penetrated her hard and deep until he was spent.

Afterwards, they lay on top of the picnic table on their backs, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. Soon, they decided they’d be more comfortable in bed. They picked up the remnants of their lovemaking and went inside. As Lee locked the door to the kitchen he smiled, he’d never look at the picnic table the same way again.

The End