[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3289 Read: 5341
Published: 20/05/08 Updated: 20/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of
Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters
without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This
story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for
entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please
just let me know.

Authors’ Notes: The song I have used is called "When You Tell Me That You Love
Me" and was originally released in 1991 by Diana Ross on the Motown label. The
version I have used was sung by Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton. It was written
by John Bettis and Albert Louis Hammond.

You can see and hear the song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-EEuyss-U

Thanks: To Cheryl and Jan for all their help in correcting my English. and
for keep encourage me to write.
THANK YOU LADIES! You are wonderful !

1. Chapter 1 by MandaLee [Reviews - 1] (3289 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us