[Reviews - 2] Printer
I heard a song: I liked it and from there came the story
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Joe King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1910 Read: 4595
Published: 20/05/08 Updated: 20/05/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: “Scarecrow and Mrs. King” belongs to WB and Shoot the Moon
Productions. This story is product of my imagination, with no infringement
intended.
Author’s Note: One day I just listened to the George Strait song “You look so
good in love” and I couldn’t stop myself. So this is my own version of Joe’s
thoughts with regard to what he had left and what he found when he came back.

: Extension of the episode “Wrong way Home”
Definitely AU

A big bow and Thank you for Jan and Lynda .They did a TITANIC work trying to
fix all my mistakes and there were mistakes!
Jan send me back a red document ( I wrote it in black !)
So if you will like it : Thank to them too !

1. Chapter 1 by MandaLee [Reviews - 2] (1910 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us