- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this
story without our permission.
Interruptions

Finally, Lee Stetson thought to himself, he was finally going to be able to
spend some time alone with his wife. They'd spent the evening having dinner
in China Town and enjoying the sights. Amanda had wanted to buy souvenirs
for the boys and Dotty on Fisherman's Wharf, now they were on their way back
to their hotel room.

It had been weeks since he and Amanda had been able to spend any time
together alone. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. First Amanda had
been sick with a cold, then the first night they thought they would be able
to spend together turned into a circus, with Phillip having forgotten to
tell Amanda he needed new school supplies. Then Dotty had lost her driver's
license, which necessiated everyone helping to find it. Afterwards, they'd
just ended up kissing goodnight with him leaving for his apartment. The
very next morning, Billy told them about a case in San Francisco, that he,
Amanda and Francine would be covering. They'd quickly packed for their trip
and checked into the hotel. Francine's room was across the hall from
Amanda's and Lee's was right next door to Amanda's, a connecting room.

Tonight, everything had been wrapped up, the perpetrators were in custody.
The three of them were booked on a morning flight back to DC and Francine
told them she was going shopping, that she was going to take this
opportunity to add to her wardrobe. Amanda had declined the invitation to
go with her and said that she wanted to try and see some of the sights
before leaving the city. Lee then made up a story about attempting to look
up an old friend in the city.

Lee put the key in the lock and opened the door and turned on the light.
Amanda entered the room and dropped the packages on the dresser, before she
was able to turn around, Lee encircled her waist with his hands, his lips
caressing her neck. "I've missed you," she said as she leaned back into his
embrace.

"I want you," Lee murmured into her ear as he sucked gently on the lobe and
kneaded her breasts through her blouse. The erection he had been having a
hard time controlling all evening surged forth, his pants feeling tighter
and tighter. Amanda turned in his arms and brought her lips to his in a
passionate kiss. Their hands were all over each other's bodies, he let out
a low moan when she brushed her hand along his hardened penis.

Buttons were undone and Lee unfastened her bra. His lips quickly latched
onto an erect nipple, while his thumb and index finger teased the other.
Then he felt her fingertips around his waist as she undid his belt and
unzipped the zipper of his pants. Her hand snaked its way inside his boxers
to capture his length. He groaned and stepped back hastily shedding the
rest of his clothing. Amanda had taken the opportunity to rid herself of
the rest of her attire, also.

They stood naked before each other a moment, then they were in each others
arms, kissing passionately. Lee's hand, once again, captured her breast,
kneading it. Then he slowly slid his hand down her stomach to the junction
between her legs. His fingers parted her outer lips and caressed her
swollen pleasure bud.

This time it was going to be quick, later they would make love longer,
savoring each other. But now, all he wanted to do was bury himself deep
inside his wife's hot core. "Make love to me, now," she said as he felt her
hand on his swollen penis, teasing the tip with her thumb.

They parted and Amanda laid down on the bed, her legs open wide in
invitation, when a knocking sounded at the door. "Amanda, you're not going
to believe the sales I found," Francine said from the hallway.

Lee put his fingers to his lips telling Amanda not to respond. Another
knock sounded, "open up Amanda, I know you're in there, the desk clerk said
he saw you return."

Both looking at each other they knew it was futile to not answer, Francine
would never go away. Lee quickly grabbed his clothes and opened the
connecting door to his room and entered, leaving the door open just a bit so
he could see Amanda. Amanda made her way to the bathroom and turned on the
shower, stepped in, wetting herself. Grabbing a towel and putting it around
her, she went to open the door. Lee closed the connecting door and put his
ear against it.

"Francine, I was in the shower, what you want?"

"Amanda, you're not going to believe the sale I found at a boutique, 75
percent off of designer originals. I just have to show you want I bought.
I also thought you might want to go back to the shop with me, I mean you
can't pass this sale up," Francine said as she dropped a huge bag onto the
bed, then turned and saw a wet and flushed Amanda. "Oh...I'm sorry you were
in the shower. Are you feeling all right, you're flushed?"

"I'm fine Francine, the water was very hot," Amanda replied disappointed
that they'd been interrupted once again.

"Okay, I know you were sick last week, I didn't want you to have a relapse,"
Francine said as she unpacked her bags. "Look at this dress, isn't it
beautiful, and this one...."

Lee heard the conversation and realized Francine was not going to be leaving
anytime soon, so he decided to go lle down on the bed, hoping his erection
would go away, if not, it looked like he was going to have to take a cold
shower. He'd get Francine for this interruption, someday, somehow, he would
return the favor. Knowing that his wife was next door, naked with nothing
but a towel around herself was not helping. With that thought, he decided
to take the cold shower.

TBC