- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do no redistribute or reproduced this story without my permission.

This is in answer to Bubba’s challenge. My location is the attic.

Thanks: To Bubba for issuing the challenge and to Kris and Lisa for taking a quick look at it, catching my goofs.
Lightning streaked across the sky and thunder boomed off in the distance on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Storms had been forecast for the entire day, thereby canceling Lee and Amanda’s plans for a picnic in the park.

They had slept late that morning, missing breakfast, so Amanda decided to make them an early lunch. While they were eating they talked about some of the experiences they had when they were children, and about growing up. Lee told her some of his escapades at different schools around the world, while she told about her cheerleading adventures.

Amanda was finishing the last of her salad when she looked up and saw him staring at her intensely. Suddenly, she felt self-conscious. Was there salad dressing on her chin? Or worse yet, was a piece of lettuce stuck between her teeth? “Lee, what are you looking at?” She asked as she picked up her napkin and wiped her mouth.

Lee blinked as he came out of his reverie, “You. I was thinking how much I’d like to see a picture of you in your cheerleader’s uniform. I’d love to see you in that cute little skirt holding your pompoms.” He winked mischievously.

“Ohh,” she placed her napkin down on the table, leaned her elbow on the tabletop and tapped her index finger on her lips. She searched her mind; trying to remember the last time she had seen the uniform. It had been a while, but she seemed to recall spying it recently. But where, that was the question?

Lee leaned across the table and waved his hand in front of her face. “Amanda, what are you doing?”

“I’m thinking, trying to remember.”

“Remember, what?”

“I don’t want to tell you, if it’s not true, I’d hate to get your hopes up, then dash them.” Standing up she grabbed her plate and glass, then walked into the kitchen and placed them in the sink.

Lee followed, placing his dinnerware in the sink, also. He put his hands around her waist and turned her to face him. He placed his index finger under her chin and lifted her head up so he could look directly into her eyes. “Now, I’m intrigued. Are we going to play twenty questions? If so, I’m game. Is it larger than a bread box?” He asked as he kissed her lips tenderly.

“No, well yes, I mean it’s larger than a breadbox,” Amanda laughed, placing her hands on Lee’s shoulders.

“Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?”

Amanda playfully swatted Lee’s arm with her hand and smiled. “Wait. Yes.” She said snapping her fingers and remembering where she saw the uniform. “I still have it. The last time I saw it, was in the attic, when I was putting away some old games the boys don’t play with anymore. But, I know Mother, was doing some rearranging up there last week. We can probably find it if we search.”

“Am…an…da,” he drew her name out in exasperation. “Are you going to tell me what it is?”

Placing her lips next to his ear she whispered seductively. “You wanted to see a picture of me in my cheerleader’s uniform. Instead of an old photograph, how would you like me to model if for you? How bout it, big fella, would you like to see it on me?” Amanda leaned back in his arms and saw his hazel eyes darken with passion as the image of her in her little cheerleader’s outfit registered in his mind.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the foyer. “Let’s go,” was the only answer he gave her.

Before she could say a word he was leading her up the stairs. She squeezed his hand and pulled him a stop. “Wait, we should change first, the attic is a little dirty and dusty.”

Opening the door to her bedroom, he released her hand, “Okay, but lets make it a quick change.”

Amanda walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt. As she walked into the bathroom, she turned her head, “I’ll be out in a second.”

When she returned Lee stood in the middle of the room clad only in a pair of blue boxers, a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. Seeing him clad thusly was erotic, all she had to do was move her hand to the opening in his boxers, reach in and caress his manhood. What he didn’t know, was that while she had been in the bathroom, she had discarded her bra and underwear also. They were both nude under their clothing. No hindrances. When they found the cheerleader uniform, she wanted to give him a show by doing one of her cheers and twirling around. She knew it would make the tiny skirt fly up giving him glimpses of her naked mound and rear. First though, she had to tease him a little about his attire. “Is that all you’re wearing.”

Lee gallantly bowed, “It’s all I have here, I didn’t pack any old clothes when I came over for the weekend. I figured these would clean up easily enough or if they get that bad, I can just trash em.”

As she walked past him she paused and smiled up at her husband. Her hand skimmed along the front of his boxers. Then her fingertips reached inside the opening, barely touching his penis. She withdrew her hand and walked out into the hallway. “I like what you’re wearing, easy access,”

She heard his footsteps behind her and felt his hands on her waist. “Tease,” he whispered into her ear before he began to suck on her earlobe.

“Not as much as of a tease as I’m going to be,” she patted his hands on her waist. “Now, help me pull the stairs down to the attic.”

Amanda switched the light on as she entered the attic. It didn’t illuminate all of the room, but since it was daytime she thought they would be able to see okay. What she hadn’t banked on was the thunderstorm that was making its presence known in the distance. The room was a lot darker than she had expected and was going to make the search a lot harder. She went over to the window and opened it, letting the cool, rain chilled, air enter the room.

“Where should we start looking?”

Amanda pointed to one of the corners. “You start over there and I’ll start over here,” she told him indicating the opposite side of the room.

They searched in silence for several minutes when Lee’s voice came from the other side of the room. “Amanda why is there a ball up here?”

“A what?”

“This,” he tossed her the ball.

Amanda had turned around and saw a large blue ball come hurtling towards her. She caught it and held it in her hands. “Oh this, I thought Mother had thrown it away.” She told him as she rotated it in her hands.

“That doesn’t answer my question, and what is your mother doing with a ball?”

“It’s a Yoga ball,” she started to toss it playfully in the air. “Mother used it for her Yoga exercises, but she stopped doing them a while ago. I’m surprised she kept it, and that it still has air in it.”

Lee shook his head and laughed, “your mother and her wild ideas. That’s the only thing I found in that corner of the room, besides boxes of books. Where else do you want me to look?”

Amanda sat the ball down, “you can help me move this trunk out. It’s to heavy for me to shift alone.”

Lee crossed the attic and helped move the trunk out. Just as Amanda was about to open it, a loud thunderclap echoed throughout the room, the windowpanes rattling in its aftermath. The loud boom shocked her for a moment, making her step backwards. When she did the heel of her foot came in contact with the ball and she fell on to it. Luckily, a large box behind it kept the ball from rolling out from under her. She laughed when she found herself lying on her back, draped over the ball.

“Amanda, are you okay?” Lee asked as he rushed to her side.

“I’m fine,” she told him as she leaned up on her elbows. “Help me up, please,” she extended her hand to him. When he made no motion to aide her, she looked up him. He was looking down at her body, as she lay draped over the ball. “Lee, you’re staring again.”

He knelt down on the floor before her. “I have an idea.”

Before she could ask what idea, his hands were on her waist unzipping her shorts and pulling them off her body. Next he spread her legs wide, then leaned up between them pushing her t-shirt up over her head and pulling it off. His hands immediately found her breasts and he rolled his fingers over her taut nipples. She leaned back on the ball enjoying the sensation of his hands on her skin, and when she did the ball rolled slightly under her, moving her backwards. There was still enough air in the ball for it to roll but not too much that she would slip off. “I have a feeling I’m going to enjoy your idea.” She told him as he tweaked her nipples with his fingertips.

Lee leaned up further so that his now naked body covered hers. When he had taken off his boxers and t-shirt, she didn’t know, and at this moment she didn’t care. He kissed her neck, “I can promise you, you’ll enjoy it immensely.”

His lips then found hers, kissing her passionately, and their tongues danced wildly. He moved his lips from hers and blazed a path to her neck, then down her chest to linger at the nipple of her breast. Sucking on it for several moments before switching to the other, giving equal attention to each. He moved slowly down her ribs until he was kneeling before her again. His index finger traced the outline of her outer lips, not parting them, yet, just teasing.

Amanda writhed under his ministrations and she wanted to feel his lips on her most intimate part. The fire that she felt burning in her genitals needed to be extinguished. He placed his hands on her knees to stop her movements and leaned his head toward her mound, letting his tongue mimic his fingers previous actions.

He was driving her mad with passion; he touched every spot but the one that she wanted him to. Finally, he parted the lips of her labia, exposing her swollen clit. Amanda moaned in ecstasy when she felt him blow on her pleasure bud, then take it between his lips and suck gently on it. He moved one of his hands from her knee and inserted his index finger into her hot, wet core. His finger penetrated her deeply as he stroked around her g-spot, not touching it directly, while his tongue continued to flick and suck her clitoris. She raked her hands through Lee’s hair then onto her own stomach. She saw his eyes follow the movement of her fingers as they slowly glided up her abdomen, finally caressing her breasts. A low moan emanated from her body as she tweaked her nipples. She closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations that were coursing through her body.

Suddenly, a loud thunderclap echoed and the electricity went out. Since it was daytime, the attic was not thrown in to total darkness. It just wasn’t well lit. The noise had caused Amanda to jump slightly, pushing her mound deeper into his questing tongue and finger. Her arm had flayed out to the side hitting a sheet that covered a large mirror on the wall, sending it floating to the floor. Neither of them noticed it at the moment. Lee applied direct pressure to her g-spot causing her to scream in ecstasy as her body exploded in a powerful orgasm.

He removed his finger from her now dripping wet vagina, but continued flicking his tongue on her quivering clitoris, until her body sagged with exhaustion.

Amanda lay back on the ball for a few moments savoring the aftermath of her orgasm.

“My turn,” Lee knelt between her legs, and placed his hands on her knees.

She felt the tip of his rock hard penis at her entrance. Amanda looked up wondering what he was waiting for. She followed his line of sight and saw what he was looking at. The mirror, that had come uncovered, was angled so that they had a perfect view of him getting ready to enter her. Because of the dimness of the attic the images weren’t perfectly clear, but they were clear enough you could see what was happening. When the next flash of lightening illuminated the room, she saw Lee’s eyes lock onto hers. Her eyes moved to where they were almost joined as her tongue flicked out to moisten her lips.

He didn’t move to penetrate her, but instead rolled the ball forward impaling her on his shaft. He continued rolling the ball back and forth, changing directions, and hitting different angles, as he sheathed his penis deep into her vagina.

The lightening and thunder grew and Amanda felt herself climbing towards another orgasm. The images of them in the mirror, and watching Lee roll the ball forward to penetrate her with his throbbing penis was more then she could stand. Her hands parted her labia finding her swollen clit; she started rubbing it in hard circular motions with her index finger. She looked into the mirror and saw Lee watching her pleasure herself. Their eyes meet in the mirror’s reflection, “Do it for me baby, make yourself come.”

Knowing he was watching turned her on even more as she arched her back, changing the angle of the next penetration, causing Lee’s shaft to hit her g-spot. Thunder covered her cries of passion as she continued to finger her pleasure bud and felt her vaginal muscles grip Lee’s hard penis. She felt his body tense up and shutter, as he clenched her knees tightly, his own orgasm started and he emptied his essence deep into her core.

After the power of their orgasms had subsided, Lee sat back on the floor and Amanda rolled forward off the ball into his lap. They sat there for several minutes holding each other in the glow of their love. Lee was the first to move, he stood up and held out his hand to help Amanda up.

Lee kissed her forehead, “that was amazing.”

“I think we need to bring the mirror and yoga ball down to my bedroom. I’ll just tell mother I’m taking up the exercise. If she notices.”

“I’ll bring them down later after the storm. I have a feeling we’ll be playing with the ball a lot. I bet she never thought when she bought it her daughter would end up using it as a sex toy.” He winked mischievously.

Amanda kissed him sweetly on the lips. “I love you, Mr. Stetson.”

“And I love you, Mrs. Stetson.” He told her returning her kiss. “Lets go raid the refrigerator, I’m ravenous.”

Amanda snaked her hand between their bodies, running her hand along his length, and felt it move under her touch. “You want food or is something else still hungry?”

Lee put his hands on her shoulders and separated them, looking down at his member. “Looks like something else wants to be fed.”

Amanda looked around and saw that he was positioned perfectly, she pushed on his shoulder and he fell backwards landing on the yoga ball. “I guess I should take care of it, and I’m a little hungry, myself. I do believe you have exactly what I need to satisfy my appetite.”

Quickly, she positioned herself between his legs taking his growing erection in her hand. She leaned over and flicked her tongue out, teasing the head. Her other hand found his balls and massaged them. She let her tongue graze along his length, then swirl around the tip. When he was rock hard, she lowered her mouth over the tip and slowly engulfed him. She went deeper with each stroke, making him groan in ecstasy.

His fingers ran through her hair as she continued to pump him with her hand and mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, his eyes were closed tight. She knew he was close and she was going to bring him all the way. The next time she engulfed him she took his entire length in and felt his penis quiver and then release in the back of her throat. She swallowed all he had to give her, then lifted her head and smiled. “I don’t think it’s hungry any more.”

Lee sat up and grabbed her by the arms, kissing her hungrily. “Not now, it’s well satisfied.”

“I think we could use a nap and a shower.”

As they cuddled together in bed after their shower, they listened to the rain hitting the window, lulling them towards a peaceful sleep.

“Amanda, why didn’t you wear any underwear this afternoon?” Lee asked suddenly wide-awake.

She had been almost asleep, when she heard his question and opened her eyes trying to think of a reason that would satisfy his curiosity. “Oh, no reason, I just thought it might be interesting.” She didn’t want to let him in on what she had planned. When she found the uniform, she still wanted to give him a little show.

Lee was now lying on his right side in the bed, his head cradled in his hand looking down at her. “Might be interesting? You wore nothing under your clothes because you thought it might be interesting? For some reason, Mrs. Stetson, I don’t quite believe that explanation. But for the time being I’ll leave it alone. One day find out why.” He told her pointing the index finger of his left hand at her for emphasis and his lips descended to hers.

When they parted, Lee laid back down putting his right arm around her cradling her to his chest. “I almost forgot, we didn’t find the cheerleader’s uniform.”

Breathing a silent sigh of relief that he’d turned to another subject, she caressed his sleek chest with her hand. “We’ll find it soon, I promise.” She knew she needed to find the uniform. Maybe later, when Lee was fast asleep she could sneak back up into the attic to find it and wake him with a little show. With those thoughts in her mind she drifted off to a blissful slumber.

The End