- Text Size +
Francine's Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave me a king of a very large country. (Would I settle for anything less, I turned down a prince of a small country)

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two French manicures. (A girl has to take care of her nails, she needs them to claw out the eyes of the bimbos after her king)

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three tins of Russian caviar. (What can I say, I like the very best)

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four stretch limousines. (Of course, they're different colors to match my mood)

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five magnums of champagne. (Only champagne darling or the most expensive wines for me)

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six bottles of expensive perfume. (From Paris no other will do)

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven evening gowns. (Only designers of the very best quality, nothing cheap touching my body)

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight Backgammon games. (A girl can get bored waiting on a king of a large country to fulfill his duties)

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine pairs of designer shoes. (Only the best for my dainty feet)

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten pounds of Godiva chocolates. (Heaven. I’m in heaven)

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven diamond rings. (Very large ones at that, nothing small for me)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve code names cause I didn’t have any. (The rate it was going Amanda would have one before me. Now code names for specific assignments don’t count, it’s about time they honored me and to think I can keep them guessing as to which one I’m going to use. No one has twelve)

“You have the sizes of everyone on my list and the brands of perfume they prefer. Now, I’ve decided to go with wine and cigars for the men. I’ll messenger over what brands they’re partial to. That takes care of everyone.”

Who said Christmas shopping was a pain? Not her. A personal shopper was the only way for a civilized woman to shop.

She sipped her champagne. Now that she was finished she could take her time getting ready for the embassy dinner. Lots of eligible, rich, bachelors would be there and she wanted to look her best.

The End