- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Babylon 5 and its characters belong to JMS and Warner Brothers. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Zero Gravity

“Dum,” Delenn declared, as she collapsed her denn’bok. “Very good, my love.”

John took a deep breath and snapped his pike closed with a flick of his wrist. He thought his wife would never declare the practice match over. “I thought I was a goner more than once.”

When Delenn had told him that they should hone their fighting skills with the denn’boks in zero gravity, he’d thought it’d be easy.

A piece of cake.

How wrong he had been.

The reason for the practice session, she’d told him, was in case they were attacked in space and their ship lost gravity. Would they be able to defend themselves? Of course, Delenn had no problems maneuvering the pike in zero gravity. Though John had found it wasn’t such a piece of cake

At first, they’d sparred with each other. Then she instructed the computer to create an alien attack. After getting whacked by the fighting stick of one of the bad guys one too many times, John figured out how to defeat them. It didn’t take him much time to conquer his combatants.

‘Damn, those blows had hurt!’ He massaged his arm, hoping he didn’t have many bruises in the morning. After finding a foot and handhold near the ceiling on the left side of the room, he watched his wife battle her enemies and laughed as she toyed with them, before ending their lives with a killing blow.

Now, from his perch above, he looked down at the floor of the recently installed holodeck. Bodies of the enemies they’d defeated were strewn about.

“Computer, end fight program,” Delenn requested, as she hovered in the air above him. The aliens shimmered, then disappeared in a burst of white light.

She floated to a position below him, working her way slowly toward the floor. Instead of wearing her Minbari robes, she wore a pair of pants and a T-shirt that she’d commandeered from John’s closet. When he’d questioned her choice of clothing, she told him she’d already been trained to fight in anti-gravity in her usual attire and that this was for his benefit so he could learn the proper procedure.

From his vantage point, he saw a trickle of sweat bead down between her breasts. It was at that moment he realized she wore no undergarment under the shirt. The nipples of her breasts jutted against the material.

“Computer, reverse anti-grav--”

“Belay that request!” John commanded. “And dim lights.”

“Why?” Delenn looked up him.

“Because I’m curious.” He let go and drifted closer to her.

“Curious about what?”

“Can a man and woman make love in zero gravity?”

“I never--”

He didn’t let her continue. His hands gripped her arms, then wrapped around her body as his mouth claimed hers. Her lips parted as his questing tongue deepened the kiss. They clung to each other while they drifted around the room.

John’s hands moved down her body to grip her butt firmly, before continuing to slide down her thighs, directing her to wrap her legs around him. When she crossed her ankles behind his ass, he groaned and felt his cock harden.

He broke their kiss. “Neither have I. Let’s find out. First, we have too many clothes on.”

His hands slid back up her torso, taking her shirt with them. He tossed it aside, and it floated away.

“I agree.” Delenn removed his shirt also.

Her legs held him tighter, and she began moving her hips against his crotch as his lips descended to an erect nipple. As he sucked and pulled on her nipple with his teeth, one of her hands moved between them to caress his swollen shaft through his pants.

“I want you.” She squeezed his cock hard.

John pulled away from her, suddenly sending them drifting in opposite directions. As he flew, he jerked his pants off, and Delenn did the same. From across the room, he could see the lust in his wife’s eyes, dark with passion. He pushed himself off the wall with his feet, and again, she did the same.

They met in the center of the room, twirling in mid-air as they collided, and held on to each other, tongues and lips exploring the exposed flesh of the other. His cock rubbed against her belly, and he spun her around so that his shaft now rested between her ass cheeks. With one hand between her legs and the other on her breast, he rubbed her nipple and clitoris simultaneously, while he kissed her bone crest. Then his lips traveled to her neck, causing Delenn to moan and wiggle against his erection.

He slid a finger deep in her sex and felt her body clench wetly around it. It wasn’t his fingers he wanted to penetrate her with anymore though; he wanted to make her scream in ecstasy as he pleasured her with his mouth. To taste her essence, her very core.

“Here’s something you can’t do in gravity!” Holding her by the waist, he spun her around so they were in a sixty-nine position. He spread her legs with his hands, and his lips were inches from his goal. Before he had a chance to achieve his objective, she palmed his weightless balls, making him groan and lose his concentration.

Her hand skimmed up his cock, and she encircled the tip with her thumb and forefinger. Exquisite shivers ran along his spine as he felt her tongue travel from his balls, up his shaft, and end with her tongue teasing the tip of his cock. To top it off, she slowly, lightly sucked and kissed the tip as he fought the urge to grab the back of her head and push, to come in a blazing glory.

They floated past a view port, and he could see their reflection. Delenn’s head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock, sucking hard on the upstroke, and then swirling her tongue around the tip.

Two could play this game. He spread her swollen folds, and the intoxicating scent of her sex immediately assaulted his senses. John flicked his tongue over her folds, then delved into her core, lapping up her juices. He pulled back the hood of her clitoris with his thumb and flicked it back and forth, making it and her tremble under his ministrations. The fingers of his other hand delved into her hot core.

Delenn wrapped her legs around his head as he continued a steady rhythm of sucking her clit and moving first one finger, then two in and out of her sex. She matched his pattern, and he felt each pull of her lips around his cock. Her hips bucked uncontrollably against his face, and his penis slipped from her mouth as her orgasm burst and her vagina spasmed around his fingers. He kept flicking and licking until she pulled away from him.

John grabbed her hand and spun her back to face him. With her arms wound around his neck, his hands on her ass, and her legs wrapped around his waist, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her sex and pulled her onto it. Using the firm leverage of his hands, he slid in the whole way. Without the advantage of anything solid to hold on to, it was awkward, but it worked.

Her lips met his, and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. By instinct, their hips moved in and out, and slowly, they began to make love. Or at least, that’s what they attempted to do.

They clung to each other; anything more forceful than slow penetration, John found, caused them to lose contact. He wanted to slam his cock deep inside her and thrust until neither of them could take it anymore. But all he could do was carefully, gently sink into her and, just as slowly, ease himself out.

After a couple more futile attempts, he groaned and buried his face in her chest. His tongue flicked out and licked an erect nipple.

“This is not working,” she murmured.

“You’re right. This is impossible.”

Delenn palmed his hard cock. “We will find a way.”

“It’d better be quick, or I’m going to come right now.”

“I think I found a solution.” She let go of him, drifted toward one of the view ports, and grabbed the handholds on either side.

Why hadn’t he noticed them before?

“Come to me.” She held her legs out straight in a v-shape.

The question disappeared from his mind as his hands covered hers and the tip of his cock brushed her swollen nether lips. Delenn impaled herself onto his cock, wrapping her legs around his waist, pushing him deeper.

He began to pull slowly back out of her. The heels of her feet dug into his ass as she used the strong muscles of her legs to pull him back into her body. Finally, he was able to set up a rhythm that drove him deeper and harder into her. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and his tongue mimicked his lower body, thrusting in and out. It was only a matter of minutes before he felt her vaginal muscles clamp around his cock as another orgasm wracked her body.

John’s breathing quickened, and his heartbeat raced as his balls tightened, and, with one last thrust, his own orgasm erupted and his seed spilled into his wife. In the wake of their climaxes, he released her hands, and she let go of the handholds. He wrapped his arms around her, and they snuggled against each other, floating around the holodeck in the aftermath of their pleasure.

“Curiosity satisfied, my love?”

“Yeah. How ‘bout you? Is there anything you’ve been curious about?”

She hesitated a moment. “Well, there is one place I would like to visit. The planet Fet’Ish has been sending out some interesting vids.”

John tightened his hold on his wife. He’d heard a little about the Kink’arli, who’d settled the desolate planet and turned it into an adults only playground. The main attraction was a resort called “Cock-n-Pussy,” a place where a couple could act out their wildest dreams. Just the thought of attending the resort made the blood rush to his cock.

“You have five minutes to complete your program,” the computer shrilled.

“Let’s go watch those vids.”

Her fingers roamed over his erection. “I will walk in front of you so you will not be embarrassed.”

He laughed as they glided to the floor of the holodeck.

“Computer, end program.” Clothing fell to the floor, and John picked up his pants. His schedule for the next two weeks flashed through his mind. There. He found a window of opportunity. Three days where no diplomatic functions were planned. Even without seeing the vids, he had a feeling he was going to enjoy satisfying his wife’s curiosity and they’d be taking a trip off station.

The End