- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Wicked

Amanda yawned as she inserted the key into the back door. It had been a long night, but she’d been able to clear up all the outstanding paperwork on her desk. Besides, no one was home to grill her about her long hours. The boys were on a weekend camping trip with the Trailblazers, Mother had gone to New York City to see the latest play the critics were lauding, and Lee had been sent on an assignment to South America without her. When he’d checked in earlier, he’d told her he’d be home tomorrow afternoon, after stopping off at the Agency for debriefing. Since the case had gone off without a hitch, he didn’t expect the meeting to last long. This meant she had the whole morning to prepare the surprise for his return. They’d have the house to themselves until Sunday evening, and she had plans that would keep them cocooned inside, doing wicked things, until then.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm shrieked a warning. Quickly, she punched in the code to disengage and rearm it. After their public marriage, Lee had insisted on having a top of the line system installed by Agency personnel. He wanted his family to be secure. She had to admit she did feel safer. Especially when she was home alone.

She slipped her shoes off and padded up the stairs to their bedroom, mentally making a list of what she still had to prepare for tomorrow’s surprise. The most important purchase had already been bought, and knowing Lee, he’d be thrilled when he discovered what wicked ideas she had in mind.

Something didn’t seem right. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Stopping mid-step, she listened and then searched the hallway, looking for anything out of place. Nothing. Amanda shook her head, dispersing the cobwebs that clouded her mind. She must be more tired than she thought. Her imagination was working overtime. Midnight had come and gone, and she’d been up since six that morning. Sleep. She needed sleep.

As she continued toward their bedroom, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was out of kilter. But she couldn’t put her finger on it. She stepped into the bedroom.

“Surprise!”

Light filled the room. She blinked, dazzled by the sudden brightness. Her husband stood in front of her, a huge grin on his face, and his eyes sparkled with mischief.

Lee grabbed her in a bear hug, and his lips brushed the side of her neck, before he kissed her deeply.

“When did you get home?” She pulled back in his arms, suddenly wide-awake, sleep no longer in the forefront of her mind.

“A few hours ago. I wasn’t sure I could make the flight. I didn’t want to get your hopes up. As you can see, I made it.” He winked. “And I’ve already been through debriefing.” He tugged her back against his body. “I also heard we’re both off the duty roster the rest of the weekend.”

“I’m glad you’re home. I missed you.” She pressed her mouth to his.

“I missed you, too,” he mumbled between kisses.

After kissing passionately for several minutes, Amanda stepped back from his embrace. Her eyes scanned the room in search of his suitcase and dirty clothes. “Have you unpacked?”

“Yup. And my clothes are either put away, or in the laundry room.”

Amanda walked over to the dresser and unclasped her watch. “Are you sure you’re my husband? Maybe you’re an imposter who just looks like him.”

Lee laughed. “I guess all your good habits are rubbing off on me. I even found an interesting item on the closet shelf, when I put the suitcase back, that I don’t recall having ever seen before.”

“What did you find?” Looking into the mirror, she met his twinkling eyes and instantly realized what he had found. It wasn’t like she’d hidden it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Lee reach down next to the bed and lay the familiar black box on top of it.

“Just a few things that will make the rest of the weekend very interesting.” He opened the box.

“I wanted it to be a surprise.”

“Oh, my sweet love, it most definitely was a surprise.” Lee drew out the black velvet mask. “I think someone has a new toy she wants to play with.” He dangled it from his fingers.

She tossed her watch onto the top of the dresser, walked over to him, and glided her fingertip along his hand. “I’d planned on seducing my husband when he got home, by bringing him upstairs, blindfolding him, and having my wicked way with him.” Lee’s indrawn breath told her she’d peaked his interest.

“Sounds like fun, but I’d rather use it on you. I want to make love to you, without you seeing what I’m doing, or planning on doing, and just feel.” He grasped her wrist and spun her around and tied the blindfold over her eyes.

She couldn’t see a thing through the mask. In fact, she’d tried it on when she brought it home, to make sure no light penetrated. The only thing wrong with this scenario was, she wanted to use it on him. To have him rely totally on all his senses, except sight. Though the thought of him reversing her planned surprise made her heart pound.

“Now, I’m going to have my wicked way with you.” He blew a hot breath along her earlobe.

Amanda shivered as his lips caressed the back of her neck. “Be very wicked.”

“I plan to be.” The floorboard creaked as he stepped away from her. The sound of him unzipping his pants came from her left. She licked her lips as she imagined him standing in all his naked glory, his erect cock jutting toward his stomach. Not wanting to waste time, she unzipped her skirt, letting it pool on the floor at her feet. Just as she was about to draw her blouse off her shoulders, he stopped her.

“Don’t be in such a hurry. I want to savor each and every moment.” He placed her hands at her sides.

Amanda held up her hands in surrender. “You’re wicked.”

“I know. Now let me finish what you started.” His breath tickled her neck, as his hands slid over her shoulders, and he lowered her blouse down her arms.

She heard him move in front of her, then his fingers caressed her bare arm and glided over the tops of her breasts. His thumb teased an erect nipple through the lacy bra. She reached out to touch him and found nothing but empty air. Her body jerked when she felt his hands on her back, unclasping her bra. This time he’d been so quiet she hadn’t realized he’d changed positions.

Next, he placed his hands on her hips and slowly drew her panties down her legs. His tongue seared a path of fire down her right ass cheek and down her leg to the inside of her knee, hitting one of her ticklish spots. She squirmed and squeaked. “That tickles. Stop.”

“Only because I have more wicked ideas for your delectable body.” Lee grasped her by the shoulders, spun her around, and pushed her backward. She landed softly on the bed, the cool silk sheets sliding under her body.

Lying there, she waited in anticipation, listening for any sound that would give away his strategy. She didn’t have long to wait, as she felt something soft slide across her breasts, and gasped. She knew instantly it was the Ostrich feather that had come with the blindfold. He started teasing her left side, sliding the light plumage along her shoulder and forearm to her wrist and fingers, and then did the exact same thing to her right side in reverse.

He twirled it over her breasts again, swishing it back and forth between them. Then he glided it down her stomach and circled her bellybutton with the tip. She groaned as the feather lightly skimmed over her legs to her crotch.

She hadn’t known the sensation of it touching her body would be such a turn on and so wickedly erotic. Of course, she’d also played with the feather when she got home, whirling it over her arm to see what effect it would have on her body. Having someone else do it to her was another story entirely. The sensation was one hundred times more pleasurable. She arched her back, wanting more.

“Spread your legs wider.” He parted her knees with his hands.

The feather skidded over the lips of her sex, then back to her nipples. She writhed under his touch, wanting to feel more than the feather doing these things to her. “I want your lips on me.”

He tickled her lower lip with the feather. She opened her mouth to bite it, but instead found his lips covering hers hungrily. His hard cock pressed into her stomach. She reached between them, grasped it with her hand, and slid her fingertips over the tip. He moaned into her mouth as she stroked.

His lips blazed a path along her neck, over her throat, and to the hard nipple of her right breast. He took her nipple between his teeth, gently biting it, while he rolled the other one with his thumb. Intense heat flooded her core. When he shifted, and her fingers lost contact with his cock, she moaned her disappointment.

Before she could mourn the loss of touching him, she felt his lips suck greedily on her nipple. His long finger slid deep into her sex, stroking in and out. Her body rocked with passion, and when he added a second finger and thumbed her clit in a circular motion, she almost slid off the silk sheets.

Just as she felt her orgasm building to a crest, Lee moved, and she felt him rub his cock along the lips of her sex, then back off. The bed creaked as he positioned himself to thrust. But he didn’t. She tried to listen, in an attempt to sense what he would do to her next. She heard nothing except her own labored breathing. “What are you doing?”

“Admiring your scrumptious body.”

Anticipation and tension built. The thought of him just looking at her, contemplating his next move, made her mouth dry. She flicked out her tongue and licked her lips. Then hot breath gusted over her flesh as he blew on her taut nipples and kissed along her abdomen. His tongue flicked along the sides of her sex. She shifted her hips, trying to get him to concentrate his actions on the one spot she craved most. He stubbornly refused. Instead, he swirled his tongue around her clit, toying with it, not allowing her to go over the edge. Oh my gosh, he was so wicked.

“Please.” She squirmed under his ministrations.

He tweaked her nipple between his fingers. “You know I can’t refuse you anything.” He closed his mouth around her swollen bud and alternately sucked and flicked it with his tongue. When he added his finger to her dripping sex, she almost lurched off the bed. He pumped it in and out of her, while his tongue and lips ravished her throbbing clit. Her orgasm burst, sending spasms of pleasure in sensual waves through her body.

As the tempest lessened, she felt Lee move on top of her and straddle her chest. His balls rode between her breasts. The tip of his cock rubbed her lips. On its next pass, she grasped his cock with her hands, halting his movement. She opened her mouth and engulfed him. His rapid breathing told her he was close to the edge. He only allowed her a few precious moments of sucking on his shaft before he changed positions.

Before she could reason what he was going to do next, he lifted her slightly off the bed and guided his cock into her sex slowly, inch by incredible inch.

Amanda tried to buck her hips upward to meet his thrusts. His hands held her firmly in place.

“Stop teasing,” she cried, shaking her head back and forth.

“You call this teasing.” He slid slowly in and out.

“Yes.” She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his ass, trying to draw him deeper. She rose and clutched his shoulders to bring him closer.

“Lie back.” He removed her hands. “I’ll do the work. I want you to play with your clit. I want to watch as we both make you come.”

Amanda tore off the blindfold; she wanted to watch, too. Lee was between her legs, his hands on her hips, guiding her body toward his, as he thrust into her slowly--taking his time, grinning wickedly. Seeing his cock slide in and out of her nearly sent her over the edge. She almost didn’t need to separate her lower lips to see her engorged clit. She began to circle it with her fingertip, wanting to draw out the pleasure for as long as possible.

“Touch it.” Lee’s hands gripped her harder as he continued his painstakingly slow movement. A bead of sweat rolled down his neck.

Her tongue flicked out to lick her lower lip, as her finger began a slow tapping, then rubbing of her clit. With a guttural groan, Lee surged into her core. Thrusts became faster, harder, and deeper, spurring her to speed up her motions. Her eyes flickered back and forth from their joined bodies to his deep passion-filled eyes.

“That’s it, baby. Come for me,” he gasped, his breathing labored.

Her hips bucked, making his thrusts go deeper, their rhythm in perfect sync. As she fingered her clit furiously, the inferno grew, and her orgasm burst through her like a shooting star. Lee shuddered, and moments later, he stiffened, thrusting one last time, before he closed his eyes, and she felt the hot rush of his orgasm.

Lee collapsed on top of Amanda, their bodies covered in sweat, his heart beating wildly against hers. The silk sheets felt cold under her heated skin.

“That was--”

“Wicked!” He finished the sentence for her. “Except next time, I think we should deprive you of all your senses.”

“You mean blindfold, scarves, and headphones?” The idea of not hearing, seeing, or being able to touch intrigued her. Not knowing what Lee would do, or when he would do it, made her mind whirl in a thousand directions. “I agree, but on one condition.”

“What’s that?” He kissed her softly.

“You’re the one who’s on the receiving end.” She picked up the feather that she found lying on the side of the bed and twirled it between her fingertips.

“Only if I get to reciprocate one day.” He laid his head on her chest.

“Wicked.” She dropped the feather on the nightstand, wrapped her arms around him, and the sweet bliss of slumber captured their lust-sated bodies.

The End