- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
The Ultimate Pleasure


She lay there in the darkness, listening to the soft sounds of the man sleeping next to her. The words kept flashing through her mind. ‘Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!”

She placed her hand over her heart. For a few moments earlier, she’d thought it’d burst through her chest, before it returned to a normal beat, along with her breathing. She’d never imagined it could be like that. Not in a million years. This wasn’t her first sexual encounter, far from it. Of course she’d had sex before. And she’d had orgasms each time, some more intense than others.

But tonight . . . Oh, wow! Tonight was the first time she’d ever had an orgasm that powerful while being penetrated, without manual, by her own hand or his, stimulation of her clitoris. Her very first vaginal orgasm.

Numerous magazine articles and friends had told her the elusive vaginal orgasm existed. It was a matter of hitting the right spot. The G spot. She’d figured they were just made-up stories. Or maybe she didn’t have one. Boy, had she been wrong. The spot did exist!

Tonight wasn’t the first night Lee had made love to her, either. Okay, it was the second time. But this time was different, because they were both more comfortable and adventurous with each other sexually. The jitters and newness of a “first time” weren’t present. This time they could enjoy it more. Not that their previous lovemaking hadn’t been fulfilling. In fact, he’d made her come several times. But what he did to her this evening had been, well . . . amazing.

Images floated through her mind, of Lee lying between her legs, sucking on her clitoris, and thrusting his fingers in and out of her sex. Her head spinning as she felt the climax build, then crash in waves, making her body shudder. Her mouth on his cock, feeling him become harder and harder with each pass of her lips. Gently squeezing his testicles, making him moan.

His penis. She licked her lips at the thought of that marvelous organ and the pleasure it invoked in her. Lee’s cock, though, was larger than her ex-husband’s. It was also longer and curved slightly to the left when erect. Maybe that difference was what made him the one who finally found her hidden pleasure spot. Compared to Lee, Joe was lacking in the manhood department. She mentally kicked herself. Sex with Joe had been good, and she had two wonderful sons from that relationship.

The more she recalled of their sexual escapades, the more she recognized the telltale signs that he’d found the spot, without her knowing it. Signs she’d read and been told about. While his fingers--those wonderfully long, tapered fingers--stroked her vagina, a slight pressure had begun to build, and she almost felt like she’d have to ask him to stop, because she needed to go to the bathroom to relieve herself. According to everything she’d read and heard, that was a sign that the correct area was being stimulated.

Amanda squirmed in the sheets as she recalled Lee bending over her, his cock hard and pulsing at the entrance to her sex. The feel of him filling her, inch-by-inch. His thrusts had started out slow and gentle, building to a faster rhythm, plunging deeper. With each stroke, he touched “the spot.” Pressure had mounted again, and the sensation of having to relieve herself had become stronger. She’d felt like her body was on fire.

There had been no holding back. Her hips bucked. Her heart beat wildly. Her breathing became labored. An orgasm exploded deep inside her, and her vaginal walls contracted around Lee’s cock in seismic eruptions, gripping him tightly. Stars burst before her eyes, she screamed in ecstasy, and she felt his release as his own orgasm racked his body.

She hugged herself and smiled into the darkness. Joy coursed through her at the knowledge that Lee was the one who gave her this ultimate pleasure. Something that was his alone and no one else’s. That would be a special bond between them always. She’d been the one to unlock the Scarecrow’s heart; he’d been the one to awaken her sexually.

“What’s the matter?”

“Nothing. I’m sorry, did I wake you?”

Lee turned on the bedside light. “No, but you’ve been squirming and muttering ‘oh my gosh’ over and over again. I thought maybe you weren’t feeling well. That I may have hurt you.” His face had concern etched all over.

Immediately, Amanda placed her hand on his cheek and felt her own cheeks redden. “No, you didn’t hurt me.” She kissed his lips lightly. “I was just thinking about what you did to me.”

Lee gave her a perplexed look.

She took a deep breath and began. “Tonight was the first time I’ve ever experienced a vaginal orgasm. Ever.” Amanda told him what she’d been thinking about and what it meant to her that he was the one to give her this ultimate orgasm.

A huge smile appeared on Lee’s face. His hand moved to draw the sheet away from her body. “Would you like to have another one?”

The End