- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Surveillance


“This is boring! I hate surveillance!” Lee stretched his arms over his head as best he could, in an attempt to relieve the kinks in his body. The small car made it almost impossible.

“I know you hate it. I know a way to relieve the boredom.”

Lee watched in fascination as a slow, seductive smile curved the corners of Amanda’s lips. The streetlight down the road illuminated the interior of the ‘Vette barely enough for him to be able to make out her features.

Her lips nuzzled his neck “I can think of a very pleasurable way to pass the time. You game?”

He swallowed a groan. Hell, he was already rock-hard with wanting her. They couldn’t take a chance, though, of missing their target. But, damn it, Amanda was making it hard, with the way she was blowing warm air into his ear. He knew what she had in mind.

“We can’t,” he ground out between clenched teeth.

“We can. Keep your eyes on the lookout for the target, and I’ll play--with you.” Her hand molded to his hard length, confined beneath the fly of his jeans, and she nipped playfully at his ear lobe, sending an electric current straight to his aching cock. “Eyes straight, Scarecrow. If you do as I say, I’ll blow you.”

A shudder coursed through his body. God, she knew exactly how to get to him and make him putty in her hands. It was all he could do to keep from coming right then and there.

“That hardly seems fair to you,” he rasped, desperately trying to hang on to the last thin thread of his control. Her hand caressed his length through his jeans.

“I’m not asking for anything in return. At least, not until later tonight.” She began unfastening his jeans, relieving the pressure against his erection.

He wasn’t about to tell his fiancé no. Not in this lifetime. A tiger had been hiding underneath that innocent exterior. One that was unleashed only by him and for him. Yes, they were in a public place. That made the thought of what they were doing even hotter. But they were parked in a darkened, secluded area, and no one would see what they were doing, unless they walked right up to the windows of the car.

When she reached into his boxers and eased his straining penis out into the open, he leaned back in his seat and kept his eyes straight ahead, as she’d ordered.

Lee felt her head lower, and she began to tease him in the most tantalizing, mind-blowing ways. The soft, wet warmth of her tongue lapped along the underside of his cock, all the way up to the sensitive head. Her fingers gripped him tight, and when she finally enveloped him in her mouth, all the way to the base of his shaft, a deep groan rumbled from his throat.

If he couldn’t watch, he could at least touch her. His eyes still on the targeted building, he slid the fingers of his left hand into her silky hair, until he cradled her head with his palm. He followed the rhythm of her mouth, sliding his hand up and down.

Even as building pressure gathered, he kept his gaze focused. Well, as much as he could under the circumstances. He let his eyes close for just a second, to luxuriate in what she was doing to his body.

His eyes popped open wide as she swirled her tongue around him, all the way down, then pulled back up in a long, suctioning pull of her mouth. His fingers knotted in her hair, and each time he came close to erupting, she deliberately slowed down, keeping him on the edge of release.

“You’re killing me,” he managed to growl.

Amanda pulled back, laughing in a way that told him she loved being in control of his climax. “Would you rather I stop?” Her hand barely touched his erection.

“Hell, no!” He looked down at her.

She touched her lips to his cheek. “Then be quiet. And keep watch.”

Her mouth descended upon him again, and she settled into a slow and steady rhythm, making the pleasure last for a few more excruciating minutes. Finally, she tightened her grip, adding a slick friction that caused him to thrust his hips in tandem with the stroke of her lips and fingers.

Knowing the end was near, he tried to give her a warning. One she didn’t heed. His body clenched, and a violent shudder coursed through him as his orgasm burst. She took him all the way, finished him off, and sucked him dry, leaving him dazed, completely wasted, and sated in sexual fulfillment.

He still gasped for air as she straightened up in her seat, a pleased smile on her face as she slowly licked her glistening bottom lip. “That was . . .” She flicked her tongue out to catch the last remaining cum from the corner of her mouth. “Fun.”

Lee was about to speak when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw their target emerge and get into a car. Thank God their little diversion hadn’t backfired on them. “We’ll finish this later.” He gunned the engine of the ‘Vette and pulled out of the parking space into the traffic.

The End