- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Stuff the Turkey, Stuff the Wife

The intoxicating aroma of fresh-brewed coffee drifted through the open door of the bedroom. Lee rolled over, still half asleep, reaching for Amanda. Instead of her warm body, he felt nothing but crumpled sheets on her side of the bed. Cold ones. She must’ve been up for quite a while.

He flipped over and glanced at the clock. The glaring red numbers told him it was eight o’clock.

“Damn, it’s late.” He dragged his body from the warmth of the bedclothes. Why had she let him sleep in? He was supposed to help her prepare Thanksgiving dinner, since Dotty and the boys wouldn’t be back from New York City until later this afternoon. They’d flown up the previous morning with Captain Kurt to watch the Macy’s parade, shop, and see the sights.

And a double damn to Smyth, who’d required all agents to attend that stupid meeting yesterday. Even though Kurt had volunteered to wait and fly the whole family up late last night, he and Amanda had declined. Lee knew the others wanted to enjoy all the festivities. Next time Smyth wanted them to attend a meeting before a holiday, he’d tell him to take a flying leap into the lake.

Another waft of coffee tickled his nose. He needed caffeine. Now. Since Amanda was the only other one home, he didn’t have any qualms about walking naked out of the bedroom. Besides, if he played his cards right, he just might get lucky and start the morning off with a bang.

With that thought in mind, he bounded down the stairs, his hard penis bobbing and slapping against his belly. As he was about to turn the corner and go into the kitchen, he heard voices. Immediately, he stopped and jumped to the side. His hands flew to his crotch, and he scanned the area, looking for something to cover himself with. Any other time, he’d find a jacket, a shirt--something of the boys’--on the stair railing. Not today.

Peeking around the edge of the doorframe, he saw Amanda and their new neighbor, Edna Peabody, standing next to the kitchen island. He let out a long breath. He’d almost been caught buck-ass naked in front of her. Edna glanced his way, and he pressed his back against the wall, praying he’d moved quickly enough and she hadn’t seen him.

“Amanda, is that Lee I just saw peeking around the corner?”

Oh, God, she’d seen him.

“Oh, no, he’s still fast asleep. I plan on waking him in a little while. I wanted to get the stuffing made first. Here’s that cup of flour.”

‘Thank you, Mrs. Stetson, you saved my ass once again. I owe you. Big time.’

“Thanks. You just saved me a trip to the store.”

“I’m glad I could help. That’s what neighbors are for. I wouldn’t want to brave a grocery store today either. Those last minute shoppers can be brutal.”

Lee leaned his head against the wall, quiet as a church mouse. As soon as the coast was clear, he’d hightail it back upstairs.

“Oh, my dear, the stories I could tell you. Why, once I was at the store, picking up some eggs, and as I walked toward the checkout, two ladies were fighting each other over the last bag of stuffing. Why, I declare, you’d think they didn’t know how to make their own from scratch. Then, just as I passed by them, the bag tore open and stuffing flew through the air.”

“Oh my gosh! Tell me more. Would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Why, thank you, dear. I’d love a cup.”

That had been a close call. He backed away from the wall and crept up the stairs. He glanced down at his flagging friend. ‘Maybe we’ll get lucky later.’

A hot shower was exactly what he needed now. He cranked the hot water on full blast. Steam filled the room, and he adjusted the temperature to a tolerable level and stepped under the spray.

After showering, he wiped a towel across the fogged-up mirror. Then he lathered his face with shaving cream. ‘Stetson, you almost screwed up big time. You don’t want the neighbors to say you’re the crazy man who runs around the house naked all the time.’ He had to remember that he didn’t live alone anymore and couldn’t do whatever he pleased whenever he wanted. Not unless he knew absolutely, positively that there was no one else in the house except him and Amanda. No more assuming. He’d learned his lesson well.

When he finished, he pulled on a pair of sweats, hoping he’d given Edna enough time to go back to her own house.

Hesitating at the bottom of the stairs, he sucked in a deep breath and listened for a moment. No voices. Maybe he was in the clear.

“Morning,” he said, as he strolled into the kitchen. His eyes scanned the area, looking for signs that their neighbor was still there. It looked like he was safe.

“Morning, sleepy head.” Amanda stood in front of the sink, washing dishes.

Lee grabbed a coffee mug from the cupboard.

Amanda wiped her hands on a dishtowel and tossed it over her shoulder. She picked up the coffeepot and poured him some of the hot brew.

“Thanks.” He kissed her lightly on the lips. “I need something to wake me up.”

“Oh. You mean almost getting caught buck-ass naked by Edna Peabody didn’t do it?”

He coughed, spewing coffee.

Amanda whisked the towel from her shoulder and blotted him dry.

He tried to say something, but he couldn’t get the words out. He placed the coffee cup down on the counter and ran his hand through his hair. “I was hoping she hadn’t. I wasn’t expecting anyone but you to be in the house and wanted to surprise you with a little morning loving before you had to cook all day.”

“Nice thought. And she didn’t see you. At least, I convinced her she didn’t.”

“You saw me?”

“I saw you peek around the corner, then jump back. Then a few minutes later, I pretended I needed something from the other room and saw you hightailing it up the stairs. By the way, have I told you lately you have a nice ass?”

“Not today.” He drew her to him and kissed her deeply. “Wanna go upstairs with me?” He wagged his eyebrows at her as he fondled her rear end.

“Not right now. I have to get the turkey stuffed and in the oven. If we want to eat when everyone gets home this afternoon, I have to get it done now. It takes six hours to cook.”

“I know someone else who needs some stuffing,” he whispered, as he swirled his tongue along her ear lobe. His penis stiffened in anticipation.

“Uh-huh. Later, big fella. First, we stuff the bird. Then we stuff me. How’s that for a plan?”

“How long will that take?”

“If you help, not too long. Besides, aren’t you supposed to be my assistant today?”

He stepped back and raised his hands in surrender. He knew when to admit defeat. “Okay. What do you want me to do?” He glanced at the stove and saw steam rising from several boiling pots.

Amanda placed a large baking pan in front of him. “You can crumble the cornbread I made yesterday.” She took some onions, celery, and green pepper from the refrigerator. “Then chop these up and sauté them in butter. Think you can handle that?” She smacked him on the butt.

“I can handle anything you throw at me.” He reached out to grab her by the arm, but she sidestepped him.

“I have to look through the recipes.” She sat down at the kitchen table where several recipe boxes were opened.

“For what?” He crumbled the cornbread with his fingers.

Amanda flipped through some cards. “I have to find Mother’s recipe for sweet potato casserole. She always makes it, and I’m not sure of all the ingredients or measurements. I know I should know it by heart. But I don’t.”

“What happens if you can’t find it?” Lee picked up his coffee cup and took a sip.

“Mother will skin me alive. I can hear her now. ‘What do you mean, young lady, you don’t know what goes in it. You’ve watched me cook it for years.’ Then she just shakes her head at me, going tsk . . . tsk . . . tsk. Trust me, I don’t want to have that conversation with her. I’ll find it. It’s here somewhere.”

“Do you want me to help?”

“No.” She waved her hand at him. “You keep doing that. We gotta get that bird done first.”

After breaking up the cornbread, he chopped the vegetables and began to sauté them. As he stirred the chopped vegetables in the pan, making sure they didn’t burn, Amanda jumped out of the chair.

“I found it.” She waved a card in the air.

He grinned as she laid it on the counter, took the pot of boiling sweet potatoes off the stove, and drained them in the sink.

While Amanda worked on the casserole, Lee assembled the stuffing in a large bowl, adding seasonings, spices, and the vegetables to the cornbread. He rummaged through the drawer. “I can’t find the mixing spoon.”

“What do you need that for?” She stopped chopping the pecans.

“To mix the stuffing.”

“Oh, you don’t need that. Just use your hands. But wash them good first. Then just mush it all together.”

He washed his hands thoroughly, then plunged them into the bowl. Yuck. Stuffing oozed between his fingers. No wonder she wanted him do it. Very messy job indeed. Once it was all mixed he washed his hands again.

“Next.” He dried his hands on a towel.

“We stuff the bird. But first you have to wash it inside and out. And don’t forget to take out the neck and giblets.”

Lee wrestled the huge bird out of the refrigerator and plopped it into the sink. He turned on the water and plunged his hands into it, extracting the neck and giblets. He let the water run for several minutes, thoroughly cleansing the turkey.

While he’d been doing that, Amanda placed the roaster on the counter next to him. He laid the bird in the pan.

“Now all we have to do is stuff him.” She spooned dressing into the turkey cavity, then skewered the opening closed and placed it in the oven to bake.

Lee washed the dirty dishes while she continued with some of the other preparations. After he finished, he poured a fresh cup of coffee, grabbed the newspaper, and sat down on the couch in the den.

“I think we have a reprieve for a while.” Amanda sat down next to him, her hand sliding along his thigh. “The turkey is stuffed, and I think you mentioned something earlier about stuffing me.” She winked, and then straddled him.

Her lips descended to his as her hands weaved through his hair. The kiss was passionate, and he groaned when her hand slid to his crotch.

“Mmm, I think there is more stuffing in order.” He moaned between kisses.

“Stuff me.” Her hand pushed down harder along his hardening penis.

“Would you like to take this upstairs?”

Amanda leaned back; his hands held her waist to steady her. She cupped his cheeks with her hands. “Why wait? We’re alone.”

“Why indeed!” His hands flew to her breasts, kneading them through her shirt. He expected the hindrance of a bra and was pleasantly surprised when he felt nothing underneath except pure flesh.

“Let me make it easier for you.” She stood and stripped off her clothing.

Needing no further invitation, he rose and quickly divested himself of his clothing.

Wrapping his hands around her waist, he drew her to him, feeling her naked body against his own. His lips descended to hers in a fiery kiss.

As their lips parted, she pushed him backward, and he fell back onto the couch. Immediately, she straddled him. He could feel the heat from her core on his cock. Her hands rested on top of the couch. He cupped her taut little butt in both hands, kneading it as her lips nuzzled his neck.

Playful nibbles began at his neck as she kissed, nipped, and licked her way down his body. He ran his fingers through her hair, savoring the delicate brush of her lips against his skin.

With her tongue weaving an intricate pattern of delicate, barely touching swirls, she continued her trek downward. Waves of arousal coursed through him. Enough foreplay. He wanted to be inside her, to feel her clench around his hard penis as she road him furiously.

His hands grasped her hips, and he lifted her. Her lips assaulted his neck again and his hers. He moved one hand along her thigh and traced his finger over her clitoris, making her squirm. He delved a finger deep into her core. She was hot. She was wet. She was ready.

“I want to stuff you. Now.” He moved his hand back to her hip and pushed her down, impaling her on his hardened shaft.

“I’m stuffed,” she moaned. Her hands gripped the back of the couch as she began to ride him. When she lifted up, her breasts came teasingly close to his lips, and he tried to catch a nipple as she came back down. Instead, he opted to capture her lips in a fiery kiss. Their tongues mated in tandem with their lower bodies.

His hands guided her motion as she rode him harder and faster. He drove his hips upward, sheathing his cock deeper with each thrust, while he rode the edge of the crest of an orgasm.

She pulled her lips from his and gazed deep into his eyes. Her breathing was labored, and he knew she was close. He moved one hand between them and barely touched her swollen clitoris, causing her to scream in ecstasy as her body orgasmed around him. His muscles tightened as he felt her clench around his thrusting cock.

Her vaginal muscles trembled around him. He couldn’t hold back. With a powerful surge upward, his muscles tensed, and he cried out as his entire body quaked in release. Resting his head against the couch, he cradled his wife in his arms.

“Lee.” Amanda shook him.

“What?” He opened his eyes to see her standing in front of him. The delicious aroma of roasting turkey filled the room.

“Turn on the TV, the parade is on.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean for us to fall asleep.” He found the remote and turned on the TV.

“Me, either.” She winked as she pulled her clothing on. “You stuffed me excellently. Now I need to tend to the turkey.”

“Can I stuff you again?” He felt his cock twinge with anticipation.

“Gobble. Gobble,” she said, as she went to the oven.

Laughing, Lee picked up his sweats. Now they had a new holiday tradition. Stuff the turkey. Stuff the wife.

The End

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope a sexy Scarecrow stuffs you, too!