- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar errors. I also would like to thank Alley for issuing the challenge and inspiring Elvira’s return. I changed the words a tad. The original wording was “Lee, it’s sticking out!”
It Was Sticking Out!

Lee dreamed of his wife making love to him, her mouth doing things to his body that only she could do. His eyelashes fluttered, and he realized this wasn’t a dream.

He woke to the mind-blowing sensation of a hot mouth engulfing his cock. He groaned and stiffened--more than one part of his body--his back arching as searing pleasure flamed up his spine. Opening his eyes slightly, he peered through his lashes and saw Amanda crouched over him. Her mouth moved up and down his arousal, and her ass wiggled back and forth in tempo to her sucking.

Should he let her know he’d awakened? Or should he let her continue the journey she so obviously enjoyed? So far, she hadn’t noticed his perusal of the situation. The long fingers of one hand rolled his balls tenderly, and he leaned back his head, savoring each stroke. Then when she scrapped a fingernail along them and blew a hot breath on the tip of his cock, before running her lips over the head, he couldn’t help but vocalize his feelings.

“God.” He twisted on the sheets. Just as his cock reached its full length, she lifted her head. “No, don’t stop!” he gasped.

“Oh, I have no intention to,” she growled, in her sexy, raspy voice. She sat up, straddled his hips, grabbed his shaft in one hand, aimed it, and impaled herself in one breathtaking swoop.

He arched his spine, pushing his cock deeper into her sex. What a way to wake up in the morning! She ground down on him, taking him deep--fast and hard--while circling her hips as she rode him.

Words were unnecessary as their bodies took over, leaving all conscious thought behind. Instinct and pleasure abounded, sexual release the ultimate goal. Lee grabbed her hips and held them as she plunged and bucked. Leaning backward, Amanda curved her back and clutched her ankles, giving her a different angle of penetration. Her muscles clamped around him, and he knew he didn’t have long before he climaxed. He could feel the orgasm boiling deep in his balls, getting ready to detonate.

His hands moved to where they were joined, and his thumb rubbed her swollen clit. She screamed in ecstasy as her vagina clamped around his cock, her muscles clenching him harder and harder as she came. Her cries of pleasure forced his own to the surface, as his hands once again found her hips, and, with one last deep thrust, his body found its own release.

Sweat trickled down between her breasts as she leaned over and captured his lips in a sweet kiss. “Good morning.”

“Good morning. What do I owe this pleasure to?”

“Well, I woke up and saw the sheets all twisted around you, and it was just sticking out! I carefully moved any hindrance aside, and the rest, shall we say, is history. Seemed a shame to waste such an impressive specimen.” She winked as she lay down next to him, her hand gliding over his smooth chest.

“I might have to return the favor one morning.”

“Please do.”

The End