- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Splish Splash

Drip . . . Drip . . .

Amanda cocked her head. What was that? It sounded like it came from the bathroom. She rushed across the bedroom, hoping the plumbing hadn’t sprung a leak. That was all they needed. Especially since the remodeling had only been completed two months ago. The new tub, big enough for two, had been an extravagant purchase, but one they’d immensely enjoyed. She closed her eyes and prayed it was something trivial. Like a faucet not turned completely off.

When she opened the door and entered, she found her husband sitting on the edge of the tub. “What are you doing? I thought you were downstairs.” Quickly, she scanned the room for telltale signs of anything wrong.

“As you can see, I’m right here, and I’m drawing you a bath.” He swept his hand over the filling tub. Steam swirled from the surface. Towels and a washcloth rested on the edge. Other towels covered the floor in front of the tub, to keep the tile from becoming slippery.

“I took a shower this morning.”

“I know. But you spent the whole day typing all those reports, and I can see the tension in your shoulders. You need to relax in a soothing, hot bath.”

The thought of relaxing sounded like heaven. It had been a grueling day of being stuck behind the desk and bent over a keyboard. She rolled her neck, easing a kink or two. “Only if you’ll join me and give me a massage.”

“That was my intention the whole time.” Taking her hand in his, he raised it to his lips, bestowed a light kiss on her fingertip, and winked.

“Why, I do declare.” She used her best fake southern accent and fanned her hand in front of her face. “I think you plan to take liberties, sir.”

“Did you have any doubts?” He winked again, then turned and poured bubble bath under the spigot. Foamy bubbles immediately began to form.

The scent of lavender wafted through the air. She inhaled the flowery aroma, feeling some of the tension leave her body.

“Shall we undress?” Lee stood and slowly unzipped his pants, pulling them down to reveal his semi-erect penis.

Amanda licked her lips and divested herself of her cumbersome clothing. Liberties, indeed. She almost wished they could go directly to them, but a twinge in her shoulder reminded her of the objective of the bath. Once all the kinks were out, they could do other things to relax in the water.

When the bubbles almost reached the rim of the tub, he turned off the taps and held her hand, steadying her, while she dipped the toes of her right foot a few inches into the water. She gasped and snatched her foot out of the tub, placing it on the towel draped over the edge. Wiggling her toes, she noticed they’d turned a nice shade of pink.

“Is it too hot?” Lee asked, concern etched in his voice.

“No, just takes a second to get used to it.” She eased her foot back into the water, inch by inch. Soon the temperature became tolerable, and she slipped her other foot in, then slowly lowered her body into the bubbles.

“Comfortable?” Lee climbed in behind her, enclosing her between his legs, her bottom pressed against his hardness. Water lapped over the edge, spilling onto the floor.

“Very.” The heat immediately began to soothe her tired muscles.

“Lean back.”

She leaned back and rested against his chest. Bubbles partially covered her breasts; her nipples poked through the foam. He clasped his hands around her waist and pressed light kisses on her neck.

He unclasped the clip that held her hair up, allowing the curls to tumble around her shoulders. Running his fingers through her hair, he gently untangled the strands and massaged her scalp. After a few moments, he began to knead her neck and shoulders. She sighed, feeling the tension flow from her body, as his hands worked their magic.

She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the sensation of his hands on her. Sloshing water made her open them with a start. Lee dipped the washcloth in the water several times, then took the bar of soap and lathered the cloth. Slowly, he washed her neck and shoulders.

“Lean forward.”

She complied, and he washed her back. Amanda shivered, partially from the cooler air against her wet skin, but more from the sensuous feeling of Lee’s touch. Leaning her back against his chest, he lifted her arm out of the water and ran the washcloth from the tips of her fingers to her shoulder. The other arm received the same treatment.

It wouldn’t take much for her to get used to this; she loved when he pampered her. Then again, there were times when she did the pampering. It was a toss-up which one she enjoyed more.

He ran the cloth down the middle of her chest to her stomach and back up again. His lips caressed the nape of her neck; his tongue drew small circles on the sensitive spot behind her ear.

The washcloth dropped into the water with a plop. His hands replaced the cloth and slid over her sudsy skin, cupping and fondling her breasts. Her hard nipples peeked through the water, and he tweaked them between his fingers.

“Are you relaxed yet?” he whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her lobe.

“Getting there,” Amanda murmured, as she rolled her bottom against his now fully hardened cock.

“Bet I know what would make you totally unwound.”

“What’s that?” She gasped as he ran his hand down her abdomen and cupped her mound.

“Spread your legs.”

As she spread her legs wide, the water rippled against her skin. “Like this?” Most of the bubbles had dissipated, giving her an almost clear view of her lower body.

“Exactly.” He kissed the top of her head.

His fingers glided along her slit, brushing it with the lightest touch, just enough to send mini bolts of fire through her body. One finger flicked her clit once, then moved away, then back to flick again. Nuzzling her neck, he spread her folds and rubbed her clit in hard circles with his index finger. Easily, he slid two fingers into her core, and she gasped as he pumped them in and out. Whether it was because of how turned on she was, the water tickling her tender flesh, or a combination of both, her body felt electrified. Her hips thrust upward out of the water, and she watched as his fingers invaded her sex and his thumb stroked her aroused clit.

“Does that feel good?”

Her answer was more a moan than a verbal reply. She began to move up and down in rhythm with his hands. As his strokes became faster, water spilled over the edge of the tub, soaking the towels he’d had the forethought to spread out earlier. Her climax was close.

Enough was enough. She loved what his hands did, but she wanted his cock buried deep inside her when she came. In this position, he was in control, and she could only rub up and down against his shaft. She reached behind her and palmed his erection. He moaned as she stroked him, in time to his fingers plunging into her core.

She grabbed the edge of the bathtub with one hand and the side of the wall with the other. As she lifted up, she felt his fingers leave her body. Immediately, she moved backward, impaling herself on his shaft.

Leaning back against his chest, she began to move up and down his cock. She twisted her head, to look deep into his passion-filled eyes, and wrapped her hands around his neck. His lips met hers in a fiery kiss, while his thumb found its way back to her clit.

More water splashed over the rim of the tub as Amanda rode her husband in wild abandon. Her orgasm built fiercely, until she couldn’t hold back anymore, and she spiraled over the edge. Their tongues dueled, and she felt Lee stiffen as his orgasm burst.

Amanda had no idea how long they lay there in the aftermath of their lovemaking, but the water had cooled, and she shivered in Lee’s arms.

“Cold?” He tightened his arms around her.

“Yeah.” She looked at her fingertips. “And pruney.”

Lee rose from the water. Amanda stepped out of the tub and pulled the plug on the drain. Her body was encased in warmth as he wrapped a large towel around her frame.

“I could always warm you up again.” He rubbed her arms.

“Maybe later.”

Lee knotted a towel around his waist. “You’re right. There’s always later.”

The End