- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, for all your guidance in finding my errors, and to JenniLee for issuing the challenge.
Amanda set the clean laundry down on the bed and spotted two large white boxes lying side by side, with envelopes attached. Those weren’t there when she went downstairs earlier. She opened her mouth to call her mother, then closed it, remembering Mother had gone to her bridge club. Picking up the envelope with her name typed on it, she felt its weight. Light.

Carefully, she turned it over, scrutinizing it; being in the spy business made her cautious. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary, she shook it. Nothing rattled inside. This was silly; no one could have come in the house without tripping the alarm. Her mother had to have left them on the bed. When Lee had moved in, one of the first things he’d installed had been a sophisticated alarm system. Sitting down on the bed, she opened the envelope. A card fluttered to the floor.

Welcome to “Fantasy Suites,” the place where all your fantasies come true. A reservation has been made for you tonight in our “Arabian Nights” room. Enclosed you will find your costume and room key. You may come dressed up or wait until you enter your fantasy. No need to check in, everything has already been taken care of. If you need anything else, please contact the concierge. A brochure is enclosed, describing the other fantasy rooms available for rental. Also enclosed, please find a card from your benefactor. We hope you enjoy your stay at “Fantasy Suites.”

Card? What card? Amanda looked in the envelope. Nothing. She glanced at the carpet next to her feet and saw it lying there. Picking it up, she turned it over. ‘Amanda and Lee, I hope you enjoy your night in Arabia.’

The card was unsigned. Who would’ve done this? Her mother? Emily? Billy? Maybe Francine? No, definitely not Francine. She sat there for several minutes, running a list of possible benefactors through her mind. Maybe there would be a clue in the room. Looking at the brochure, she scanned the information on “Arabian Nights.” Erotic and fun were her first thoughts after reading.

‘Might as well see what kind of costume I’ll be wearing.’ She opened the box and pulled out a sequined bra top. Rhinestones, sequins, and faux pearls winked at her, as she watched the gems sparkle in the sunlight coming in through the window.

She placed the bra on the bed and took out a skirt layered in veils. Each veil was attached to the waistband with Velcro, so it could be easily removed. The silk scarves, in a rainbow of colors, felt sensuous. What it would feel like and look like on her? Since no one was home, she undressed and donned the costume. The bra fit snugly, accentuating her cleavage. She actually had a hint of cleavage; Lee would be surprised, just as she had been.

The skirt hung low on her waist, exposing her belly button. Inside the box, she found a faux sapphire. What was she supposed to do with it? It didn’t have a clip, so it wouldn’t go in her hair. The back of it felt sticky. Then it dawned on her. It went in her belly button. To complete the ensemble, she tied the veil around her face, obscuring everything but her eyes. She twirled in front of the mirror and did a belly dance. The scarves billowed around her legs.

While she danced, an idea came to her. She knew about the reservation in their name, but Lee didn’t. Amanda picked up the phone and called the Agency courier. She took out the note with Lee’s name on it. The same as hers. When she opened his box, she found a sheik’s costume nestled inside--white robe, flowing pants, headdress, and a fake dagger he could wear on his side. After writing another note, she sealed it and taped it to the box. Also, she wrote one to Mother, telling her not to expect them home that evening. Since the boys were with Joe, she didn’t have to worry about not being home for them. Finished writing, she undressed and hung her costume on a hanger.

After the courier picked up the box, she quickly readied herself for their night of adventure. As she drove to the hotel, she pictured Lee sitting at his desk when he received the delivery, then the smile on his face as he read the note.

Sweetheart, An erotic fantasy awaits you tonight. Meet me at the Fantasy Suites in the Arabian Nights room. The costume enclosed is for you to wear when you get here. Upon entering, go to the bathroom and change. Do not look for me; I’ll be waiting for you when you come out. Love, Amanda.

After unlocking the door to their room, she entered and parted the curtains blocking her view. ‘Oh my gosh!’ Luxurious. The walls were decorated in blue fabric, two plush chairs sat next to a table that held a bucket, with a bottle of champagne chilling, and several platters of finger foods--strawberries, dates, figs, grapes, mangos, and several different kinds of pastries. One platter sat on a warming dish, and when she uncovered it, the aroma of spices and roasted meats--beef, chicken, and lamb on skewers--filled the room.

Turning around, she saw the huge television that could be viewed from the bed. The bed. The largest round bed she’d ever seen, covered in a blue silk comforter. She looked up and caught her breath when she saw her reflection in a mirror. The mirror was the same size as the bed. Along a track around the edge of the mirror were sheer drapes that could be pulled around it, to cocoon them inside.

Curtains separated part of the room, and when she pulled them back, she gasped. Stunning. A tiled whirlpool bath, the walls painted with palm trees and sand dunes to look like the middle of an oasis, and a mirrored wall on one side of the tub. The ceiling was painted a blue-black, with stars shining brightly and a full moon. When she turned on one of the light switches, the stars twinkled in the sky. Candles were placed strategically around the tub to enhance the romantic atmosphere. She picked one up and sniffed it. Jasmine. One of her favorite scents.

She found a small bathroom hidden behind another set of curtains and pushed them aside, so Lee would know where to go, then closed the ones to the hot tub. Next, she turned on the entertainment system. The sounds of Arabian tunes filled the room.

Checking her watch, she realized she didn’t have much time and quickly changed into her costume. While she changed, she filled the tub with hot water. The silky fabric caressed her skin and sent tremors of arousal through her, as she danced around the hot tub and observed herself in the mirror.

At the sound of Lee entering the room, she stopped swirling and opened the curtains slightly to peek out. He looked around the room, smiled, and went into the bathroom.

While he changed, she stealthily retrieved the champagne bucket, two flutes, and the tray of fruit, placing them on the edge of the tub. Not knowing how long before they’d get in it, she turned on the heater to the hot tub. She didn’t want the water turning cold. Then she lit the candles and dimmed the lights, waiting for her Arabian prince to carry her off into the desert wilderness.

“Amanda?”

Hearing his call, she turned up the volume of the music and parted the curtains. Lee stood in the middle of the room, dressed in the flowing white outfit of a sheik. He took her breath away, and it took her a second to get her bearings.

“Right here, my prince.” She swayed to the music. “Your harem girl would like to dance the ‘dance of the seven veils’ for you.”

Lee’s eyes gleamed, as he sat down in one of the chairs and laced his fingers behind his head. “Anytime you’re ready, princess.”

Amanda sashayed to the center of the room and began to dance. She raised her arms over her head and gyrated her hips in rhythm to the music. Her stomach undulated, making the jewel in her belly button sparkle when the light hit it.

She swayed her body seductively and began to twirl, making the veils fly up and swirl around her legs. Closer and closer she spun toward him, then stopped. “The prince may now begin to remove the veils.”

“I thought you’d never ask.” He plucked one of the veils off and threw it on the floor.

She moved away from him, danced a little more, then moved closer for him to remove another. Soon only a few were left. Before she had a chance to let him take off the next one, he stood and pulled her body to his.

“Enough,” he said, as he tore the veil from her face and his mouth descended to hers.

His hands were on her waist, and, as he quickly stripped the rest of the veils from her skirt, they grazed the bare skin of her rear.

He broke their kiss and stood back, gazing down at her half-nude body. “I didn’t know belly dancers wore nothing underneath the veils.”

“This one didn’t. Do you approve?”

He grinned. “Yes. Now come here.” He held out his hand to her.

Amanda stepped back out of his reach. “Not yet, we’re not done.”

“We’re not.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Follow me.”

She could feel his penetrating gaze on her ass as she led him toward the hot tub. Leaning over, she turned on the jets, and the water started to bubble. When she began to straighten, she felt his hands caress her rear. She stood and turned toward him. His eyes fixed on her cleavage as he reached out and ran his finger along the exposed flesh. Then he swiveled her around and undid the clasp of the bra.

When she moved to take the jewel out of her belly button, he stopped her. “No, leave it, it’s sexy.”

“Okay, now it’s your turn to lose some clothing.”

“You may undress me.” He stood with his hands on his hips, in a pose out of Lawrence of Arabia.

First she took off the headdress and unclasped the dagger from his waist. Then she slid the robe off him, letting her fingers graze the exposed skin. Lastly, she untied the pants and let them fall to the floor in a puddle.

She licked her lips at the sight before her. The flowing pants had disguised his massive erection. “Get into the tub,” she directed, using all her will power not to reach out and wrap her lips around him.

“Join me.” He held out his hand.

Taking the offered hand, she stepped into the swirling waters and sat down. The warm water bubbled around her. Lee settled down beside her, opened the champagne, and filled the two flutes. After taking a sip, she put down her glass, plucked a date from the platter, and offered it to Lee.

He leaned back in the tub, placing his arms on the sides. “You may feed me.”

“Yes, my sheik.” Her fingers grazed his mouth, as he accepted the date.

“Now, I’ll feed you.” He chose a fig, and she opened her mouth, accepting the fruit from his fingertips.

“Here. Have a strawberry.” She selected a plump berry and held it to his lips. He bit down, sweet juice spurting and running down his lips. She captured the drips with her fingers and licked them off, sliding each finger into her mouth and withdrawing it slowly. “Good, isn’t it?”

His smoldering, passion-filled eyes held his answer. He picked up a piece of mango and drew it over her lips. When she tried to take a bite, he pulled it away, sliding the fruit along her neck and down her chest, then painted her nipples with it, in slippery circles, leaving juice in its aftermath.

He threw the fruit back on the tray and began sucking the trail of juice he’d left. His lips blazed a path down her neck to her breasts, where he sucked the juice off first one nipple, then the other, taking his time with each. Amanda moaned and threaded her hands into his hair. She pulled him from her breasts and bought her lips to his.

His tongue invaded her mouth, thrusting and withdrawing slowly, teasing along the edge of her lips before advancing once more. He slid a hand between her thighs, exposing her to the bubbling waters. She groaned at the sensation of the water and his finger rubbing her swollen clitoris.

She wanted to feel his cock, and she maneuvered so she could grip his shaft and began to stroke. They matched rhythms, hands and tongues. Her breathing deepened, and she shuttered as the tremors of her climax overtook her.

Then Lee pulled his lips from hers and moved his hand. Before she could speak, he picked her up, set her gently down, toweled her off, and carried her to the bed. He pulled the drapes around them and crawled over her, lining his cock in direct contact with her mouth and his lips with her mound. She wrapped her lips around the head of his shaft; her tongue flicked out to lick the bead of moisture on the tip, as her hands massaged his ass. She looked up and watched the mirror above them, as he parted her folds and began to suck and lick her clit, while she gave him head. It didn’t take much to send her over the edge again, and she stopped sucking his cock as she plunged into another shattering orgasm.

He switched positions so he now faced her. “But you didn’t . . .” He cut off her words with a kiss, and she tasted herself on him.

“I will soon,” he said, as he fondled the nipple of her breast.

“I want to be on top.”

“Your wish,” he moved underneath her, so she had the dominant position, “is granted.”

Amanda looked up into the mirror. “Look up.”

Their eyes met in the reflection, and she smiled and winked at him. Lowering her lips to his, she nipped at his bottom lip, and then trailed kisses along his jaw line, down his neck to the base of his throat, feeling his Adams apple move under her lips. Her hands skimmed the sides of his abdomen, as she continued her downward exploration with her mouth.

When she got closer to her objective, she felt his stomach muscles contract and heard him take in a deep breath. Glancing up, she saw he was watching everything she did to him in the mirror. She wrapped her hand around the base, flicked her tongue out, and slowly caressed his shaft with it. Teasing him, she nipped at the head, grazing the sensitive organ with her teeth.

After what he did to her in the hot tub and on this very same bed, she intended to prolong his pleasure for as long as she could. Splaying her palm on his abdomen, she caressed the smooth plane of his chest, until she felt his hardened nipple. Moving her hand back and forth, she gave each equal attention. She alternately nipped and laved her way down his cock until she reached his balls and took one gently into her mouth, sucking lightly.

He groaned, and when she felt his hands on her head, she knew what he wanted her to do. But she didn’t intend to give it to him.

Yet.

Moving back up from his full sacs, she licked the underside of his cock, running her tongue along the ridge until she reached the head, licking the pre-cum off the tip. Then she lowered her mouth over his cock, glancing up and catching his eyes in the mirror’s reflection. Taking her gaze from his, she lowered her mouth over his tip and cupped his balls in her free hand, massaging them as she moved her lips up and down.

Lee’s breathing increased, and he moaned as he bucked his hips. Too soon. She didn’t want him reaching orgasm yet. Removing her mouth from his cock, she placed her hands on each side of his hips, forcing him to slow his actions. Then when he groaned, she took him back into her mouth and quickened her pace. When his body began to stiffen, she once again took her lips from his shaft and moved over him, so his cock could enter her.

He slid in easily, and she arched her back, placing her hands on the bed, on the outside of his legs. As she started to ride him, she looked up at the mirror and watched as he slid in and out of her hot core. His slick cock glistened with her juices. Moving faster and faster, she felt his thumb on her swollen clitoris, and he rubbed it hard, bringing her once again to the edge of passion. Their eyes met in the reflection, as her vaginal muscles clenched around him hard and spasmed. A powerful orgasm rocked her body, and Lee shuddered as his own climax hit him full force.

Half an hour later, they shared the platter of meat skewers and pastries, along with the rest of the champagne.

“When did you make the reservation, and how did you keep it a secret from me?” Lee licked his fingertips.

Time to come clean. This rendezvous hadn’t been her idea. “Well, it all started . . .” She told him of her discovery earlier that day.

Lee placed his hands behind his head. “When we find out, we’ll have to thank them.”

“You know they have other fantasy rooms available.” Amanda leaned back on the pillow.

“Really? Like what?”

Amanda got up, found her purse, took out the brochure, and began reading. “ ‘Caesar’s Court,’ ‘Jungle Safari,’ ‘Sherwood Forest,’ ‘Space Odyssey,’ ‘Venetian Holiday,’ ‘Wild, Wild West’ . . .”

Lee grabbed the paper. “ ‘Wild, Wild West!’ I’ve always wanted to be a cowboy.”

Amanda saw the gleam in his eyes. “Why don’t we make a reservation for next weekend?”

“I think we need to try out each and every one of these rooms.”

*******

The next morning, at the reservation desk, Lee made Amanda sit far across the lobby, while he booked a room for the following weekend. He’d said he wanted to surprise her. She sat on the comfy sofa, waiting for him to finish and wondering which fantasy room they’d stay in, when she heard a laugh that sounded just like Francine’s. Turning around, she scanned the room. Whoever it had been was no longer there. Several couples milled around the lobby, but she knew none of them. Maybe it had been her imagination.

Walking out of the hotel lobby, Amanda blinked at the brightness of the day and noticed a car driving toward the hotel exit. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she knew she’d seen that car before. The male figure in the car looked familiar. ‘No, that’s not who I think it is, is it?’ The car stopped for a red light, and Amanda tugged on Lee’s arm. “Look at the car at the light. Doesn’t the driver look like someone we know?”

Lee looked toward the direction she indicated. The light had turned green, and the car was in the middle lane, making a left turn. He squinted in the morning sunlight. “The car reminds me of Billy’s, but his is a newer model.”

Maybe her wish to learn the identity of their benefactor was making her see or hear everyone she could think of. First Francine, then Billy. If she wasn’t careful, she’d be hearing her mother’s voice and seeing Emily, before they got to the ‘Vette.

Lee opened the car door for her, and she turned to kiss him. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a couple. They were across the parking lot, getting into their own vehicle, but she knew exactly who they were, and they nodded to her in recognition. Smiling, she waved back. “Turn around, sweetheart, and acknowledge our benefactors.”

“Who?” Lee turned. “I never would’ve guessed those two.” He nodded to the couple.

“I see Harry and Christina are back from their around the world honeymoon. I’ll call them this afternoon and invite them for dinner to show our appreciation.”

“Why, that ole dog, I knew he had some tricks up his sleeve. Why wait? Let’s go talk to them now.”

Amanda grabbed Lee’s arm to keep him from crossing the parking lot to the other couple. “This isn’t the right time. Would you want to talk with someone who knew you’d just spent an erotic evening making wild, passionate love in a fantasy room?”

“You have a point. Though I don’t find it embarrassing, and I don’t think Harry would either.”

“Even though they’re friends, some intimate things should be kept private, especially in mixed company.”

Lee looked down at her as she got into the car. “I see. You just want to talk to Christina alone to get all the intimate details.”

“Of course.” She winked. “That’s what girls talk about, and we know what you guys talk about when you’re alone.”

“And what would that be?”

“Sports,” Amanda said, as he closed the door.

She heard his laughter as he walked around the ‘Vette to the driver’s door.

After sliding his long legs into the car, he leaned over and kissed her before starting the engine.

“What room are we staying in next weekend?” Amanda asked, curious to find out which one her husband had chosen. She knew the “Wild, Wild West” room had piqued his interest.

“Classified, my love. Need-to-know.”

“Don’t I need to know?”

“Not yet. I want it to be surprise.”

Amanda let the conversation drop as they headed toward home. She’d find out soon enough. Besides, anticipation was just as erotic. She squirmed in her seat as she felt her juices begin to flow at the thought of what Lee had in store for her the next time they came to the hotel.

The End