- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Spin Cycle

“I’m home,” Lee called, as he opened the back door. The sound of muffled music greeted him. He took off his jacket and hung it on the coat tree. He still couldn’t believe that they’d found the perfect house, one large enough that everyone had their own room. Every time he walked in, his heart swelled with love for the family that was now his in the eyes of the world. He hadn’t told Amanda he might get off work early today. It wasn’t a sure thing, and he didn’t want to get her hopes up.

As he walked through the kitchen, he noticed his wife had been busy. All the boxes that had been piled in the den were now gone. He followed the sound of the music and stopped in front of the laundry room door. The new washer and dryer were supposed to be delivered this morning, and it looked like the deliveryman had been prompt. Amanda had lamented the fact that she’d be stuck at home, washing and drying clothes all afternoon. But the huge pile had kept growing and growing, until they were all almost out of anything clean to wear.

He opened the door and saw his wife hanging up shirts as she sang along to the radio. Arms crossed, he leaned against the doorjamb and watched her work. She wore an old T-shirt of his and cut-off jeans, and her feet were bare. After hanging up the last blouse, she danced over to the pile of clothes scattered around the floor and began sorting them. Her ass wiggled in time to the beat. His original intention had been to come home early and help her with the chores. But his stiffening cock now had other plans.

A quick glance at his watch told him it was only one o’clock. In his mind, he went over everyone’s agenda for the day. Dotty would be at her new garden club meeting, making plans for the elaborate flowers, shrubs, and fruit trees she intended to plant around their new home. The boys were still at school for at least two more hours. They had the house to themselves. No interruptions.

Not needing another second to decide, he toed out of his shoes, took off his socks, and stripped out of his shirt and pants. He was about to slip off his boxers when she started to turn around. In a flash, he caught her from behind, wrapped his hands around her waist, and nuzzled the back of her neck with his lips.

“How many times do I have to tell you? I’m a happily married woman, and I don’t fool around.”

Lee stopped his assault and turned her in his arms. The green-eyed monster known as jealousy reared its ugly head. “What the hell does that mean? Was the deliveryman coming on to you?”

Amanda smiled wickedly. “Nothing.” Her finger traced his tense jaw. “Just teasing. You should’ve learned by now you can’t sneak up on me anymore.”

“I’m gonna get even.” He began to tickle her.

“Stop!” She tried to bat his hands away. “What’s this? You have your clothes off.”

“Just doing my part of the laundry.”

Her eyes raked over his body. “Looks like you have something else in mind.” Her fingertips glided over his erect cock, jutting from his boxers.

He pushed her backward, until the front of the washer stopped their progress, and placed his hands on each side of the white enamel, hindering any attempts at escape. His lips descended to hers, and he ravished her mouth with searing kisses. His body pressed hers harder into the washing machine, and when it began to agitate, he could feel the vibrations pass through both their bodies.

Hands on her hips, he lifted her on top of the washer and set her down on the edge, then raised the hem of her T-shirt. Her arms rose in the air, and he pulled it off. Dropping it to the floor, he grinned when he saw she wore no bra, and he ran his hands up her body. “You were expecting me.” He tweaked a nipple between his fingers.

Amanda laughed. “Billy called to say the morning meeting was cancelled and told me you were on your way home.” Her fingers glided down his chest.

“Lift up.”

She braced her hands on the edge of the washer and rose up. Lee pulled her shorts and panties off. When he stood straight, she caught her toes in the waistband of his boxers and dragged them down over his hips.

Lee gasped as his cock burst forth and struck the cold metal of the machine. He was so turned on he was amazed it didn’t have the effect of a cold shower. He felt the vibrations of the agitator through the length of his shaft. What would it feel like when he was sheathed inside her body?

“Is this turning you on as much as me?” He kneaded her breast, rolling the hard nipple with his thumb, then dropped his hand further and stroked her slit.

“Yes!” she cried out.

He stroked her firmly, probing her heat, and slipped his finger deep into her sex. The machine began to slowly vibrate again. Amanda moaned. Lee dropped to his knees and knelt before her. She spread her legs wide, exposing herself to his view. After running his hands along her thighs, he gently parted her folds and beheld his treasure. Leaning forward, he flicked out his tongue and drank in her wetness, tasting her nectar.

She moaned louder. Keeping his tongue flat and wide, he swiped it over and deep into her core, ending with a flick over her still hidden clit. Looking up, he watched his wife as he pleasured her. His tongue darted and dived, licked and sucked, until her clit was engorged and quivering. Her breathing became labored, and she moved her hands behind her, bracing herself.

When she began to writhe and move her hips in little circles, he knew she was close. Penetrating her with his index finger, he focused his attention on bringing her to orgasm. He slipped a second finger inside her and curled his fingers forward and upward, stroking her g-spot.

Amanda gasped, and her body began to tremble. As the ripples of her orgasm washed over her, he felt the pulses of pleasure through his tongue and fingers. The shushing noise of the washing machine filling with water echoed the blood racing through his body. He stood and kissed her passionately, allowing her to taste her own essence.

Needing his own release now, he angled his hips, his cock aimed directly at her sex, and with one long stroke, he buried himself to the hilt in her hot heat. He held himself still for a moment, feeling her vagina gently pulsate around his shaft in the aftermath of her orgasm. Breathing deeply, he pulled out, until only the head of his cock remained inside her depths. Then he pushed back in slowly, savoring her warmth.

The washing machine began to agitate, and he matched his pace and breathing to the rhythm of the washer, allowing it to control the speed and depth of his thrusts. He managed to keep on an even keel, until the washer began to rock wildly, pushing her into him, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her. He thought his cock would burst as the vibrations carried through her body and into his.

Amanda entwined her legs around his waist, her moans loud. She clutched his hair in her fists, bringing her mouth to his in a demanding kiss. The washer continued spinning and rocking. Lee grabbed the edges of the machine as his body shuddered, and his orgasm crashed over him in waves upon waves of ecstasy.

As he came, he heard Amanda scream out as she rode her own orgasm. They remained intimately linked until the washer came to a halt beneath them.

“Wow!” He kissed her.

“Double wow!”

“Amanda, are you all right? I thought I heard you screaming?” Dotty yelled from down the hall.

Lee flew across the room. He shut and locked the door, before Dotty had a chance to catch them in this compromising position.

The doorknob jiggled. “Amanda? Lee?”

“We’re all right, Mother. Just doing the laundry.”

“Okay, dear. Just checking. I’m going to start dinner. I see you two have found doing the laundry isn’t a dull household task.” Dotty giggled.

He put his ear to the door and heard her faint footsteps on the hardwood floor. Leaning his forehead against the doorframe, he breathed a sigh of relief. He’d have to remember to lock the door next time. “That was close.”

Amanda slid off the washing machine, and faster than he’d ever seen anyone work, she’d emptied the washer and thrown another load inside. “Wanna try another position?” She turned the dial, and the water began to rush into the machine.

Lee nodded and felt his cock stiffen. Who would’ve thought doing the laundry could be so erotically satisfying?

The End