- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Prisoner of Love

February 14, 1988

He could slap himself silly but settled for groaning as he wove through the throng of customers. He had to find something. Anything. Every attempt at defending himself sounded lame, even to his own ears. One plus on his side though--he’d remembered to buy an anniversary present. Although the only reason he’d managed that was because he’d purchased it weeks beforehand.

Now he wandered the aisles of the store, looking for a Valentine’s Day gift. All the good gifts were long gone. Guess that was his punishment for waiting till the last minute to go shopping. In his own defense, it wasn’t like he’d had time in the last two weeks to run to a store and buy something. It seemed the case they’d been on had drug on and on, until it finally concluded with the capture of the informant early this morning.

After dropping Amanda off at their new home, he’d told her he had a couple of errands to run. Three hours later, he still had nothing to give his wife for Valentine’s Day. Half the stores he’d gone to had a “closed” sign out. Why in the world wouldn’t they be open? Then it dawned on him. Today was Sunday.

As he peered over the heads of men scrounging the card display, something caught his eye. The perfect card. At least he hoped it was. Being tall had its advantages. After pushing his way through the throng of men, he grabbed the sparkling heart card and read the poem inside. Perfect. He reached for an envelope. None were left. Now what? The cards next to it looked like the same size, so he pulled one of the envelopes out. Yup. It’d work, even if it was a tad too big.

Backing away, he turned and contemplated his next course of action. The aisles were packed with men. Not a woman in sight. Guess he wasn’t the only male to do last minute shopping.

He had to find something else. A card alone as a gift didn’t cut it. Brushing past men in suits, in jeans, and in workout clothes, he made his way to the candy aisle and grabbed a red heart-shaped box of candy. As he meandered around the store, he bypassed the jewelry counter. He’d given her a diamond tennis bracelet for their anniversary. His reflection in a mirror stopped him short. Did he really look that glazed? He pivoted and watched the others around him. They all had the same glassed-over expression. A shake of his head, a quick glance back into the mirror, and he saw a hint of the sparkle that usually shown in his eyes. He could do this. He could find the prefect gift.

Just as he was about to give up and call it quits, an interesting item caught his attention. Suddenly an idea formed in his mind. It could work. He just needed to set the proper mood. He strode over to the music department and scanned the cassettes. He walked out of the store, a satisfied grin plastered on his face. Amanda wouldn’t know what hit her.

Upon his return home, he hid his bag of goodies by the staircase. He found Amanda in the kitchen, cooking dinner. “Sorry I’m late.” He swirled her around and kissed her, then scanned the family room for signs of his family. “Where is everyone?”

Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck. “Mother is out with Captain Curt, and the boys are at a friend’s house for a boy/girl Valentine’s party.”

“So we’re all alone.” He wagged his eyebrows.

“Until later this evening, when they all come home. At least the boys are due home by nine. Mother will be home whenever she gets home. Her exact words.”

“Can dinner wait a while?”

Amanda pivoted and turned the burner off. “Does that answer your question?”

“Give me fifteen minutes, then come up to our room.”

“You’re lucky we’re having spaghetti tonight. I can cook it later.” She winked and set the timer on the kitchen stove for fifteen minutes.

Lee hurried up the stairs. Knowing his wife, she’d be up there as soon as the timer dinged, and he had a lot to accomplish in a short period of time. First, he signed the card, then wrote a quick note and taped it to the bedroom door. Next, he set the mood by lighting the scented candles she’d placed around the room. He laid the card and candy on the nightstand. Then he rushed to Phillip and Jamie’s room to grab the cassette player. They really should buy one for their bedroom. Lastly, he went into the bathroom to prepare.

He left the door to the bathroom slightly ajar so he could hear when she entered the bedroom. Exactly on time, he heard Amanda open the door. He peeked through the slit and saw her sit down in the chair he’d indicated in the note. While he’d been waiting, he’d scanned the play list and found the song he thought would work to his advantage. After hitting the play button on the cassette player, he slid it through the cracked door and set it on the floor of the bedroom. Then he opened the door fully, took a deep breath, raised his eyes to the ceiling, and mumbled, “Show time.”

The music filled the room. His eyes locked with hers as his hips rocked to the music. He teased her with his walk, shaking his ass and watching her reaction over his shoulder. Her gaze was riveted to his movements. Good. He hadn’t been sure he’d be able to pull this off.

He began by taking off his jacket and tossing it across the room. He sauntered toward her and swayed his hips, backing off when she reached out to touch him, and smiled when she pouted.

Slowly, he unbuttoned his shirt, spreading the material a little with each button released, giving her a view of chest, until he was half exposed. He stopped for second. Waited a beat. Then he ripped open his shirt, sending the remainder of the buttons flying, leaving the torn shirt flapping around him. He heard her gasp. Not sure what to do next, he toed out of his shoes and kicked them away.

After gyrating around the room, he stopped in front of her and knelt down. He took her hand in his and placed it on his shoulder. “Take it off.”

“My pleasure.” Her eyes blazed with passion. She slipped his shirt off his shoulders and let her hands run over his exposed chest. When she leaned forward, he held her in place with his hands on her shoulders, halting her mouth mere inches from an erect nipple. He stood her up and reached behind her to grab her ass and hold her against his body as he rocked his hips.

Amanda giggled. He loved to hear her laugh. He turned her around so her ass rubbed against his body. His lips nuzzled her ear, and then his teeth caught the lobe for a gentle bite, as they swayed to the beat. He closed his eyes and inhaled her scent, imagining his cock sliding in and out of her and feeling her shudder beneath him as he drove her insane with passion.

Her moans brought him back to the music. One important piece of clothing still needed to be discarded. Time to get back on track. He gently pushed her away and guided her to the edge of the bed to sit down.

Two steps back from her, he shimmied his hips and danced. Her eyes were glued to the bulge in his pants. “Enough teasing! Take it off,” she yelled over the music and squirmed on the bed.

With deliberate slowness, he reached for the zipper of his pants and glided it down, one fraction at a time. In a flash, he turned around and shook his ass at her, hooked his thumbs in the waistband, and pulled his pants down over his hips. When he stepped out of them, there was silence. A glance over his shoulder showed her sitting there, stunned. Her eyes bulged, and her mouth formed an O.

He knew he’d get this type of reaction from her. He wasn’t wearing his usual boxers.

The only thing she could see from the rear was his dimpled cheeks and a red string that ran up his ass and around his hips. Which was as uncomfortable as he’d thought it’d be. Why did woman wear such things? He thanked his lucky stars that this type of underwear wasn’t common for men. There was no way he could wear such a thing for a longer length of time. But, for his wife’s pleasure, he’d suffer any torture imaginable, if it got this type of reaction from her.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to give her the full effect of the g-string.

Her eyes blazed as she stared at his erect cock. She crooked her finger and motioned for him to come forward. Her fingertips glided over the red silk material and traced the words printed on the front. “Prisoner of Love.”

“You like your gift, I assume?”

“The little handcuffs are a stroke of genius.”

Those little handcuffs dangled from the red fabric enclosing his erect cock. When he’d seen the g-string, he’d thought they added a nice twist to it. The fact that they used cuffs in their line of work added to the uniqueness of the underwear. Not that they’d be the center of her attention. He’d have to remember her fascination with cuffs.

Amanda hooked her index fingers between the two circles of the cuffs and pulled him toward her.

When he stood right in front of her, he placed his hands on his hips. “I’m your prisoner. What are you going to do with me?”

“I’ll think of something.” She toyed with the cuffs, then tugged the g-string down, exposing his throbbing cock, and licked her lips. “Don’t move.”

A bomb could’ve gone off, and Lee wouldn’t have moved an inch.

Amanda wasted no time in removing her clothing and repositioned herself on the edge of the bed in front of his stiffened member.

Lee sucked in a breath as she took his balls in her hand and kneaded them. Her tongue flicked out, and she licked the underside of his shaft, then all around the tip. When her mouth closed over him, he fisted his hands in her hair. His eyes fluttered closed as he lost himself in the moment. Her tongue swirled around and around. God, she could drive him to madness with her talents.

His knees threatened to buckle as she worked her magic. The rhythm of her sucking quickened, and he felt his balls tighten. He almost came undone when she took him all the way into her mouth. No. Not yet. He willed his body to simmer down. Which wasn’t easy.

“Stop,” he moaned and stepped back, taking a couple of deep breaths.

Amanda looked up at him and frowned. “Why did you make me stop?”

“I want to give you pleasure, too.”

“But I thought you were my ‘prisoner of love’?”

“I am. We’re each other’s prisoner.”

Amanda stood up, lay down on the bed, and spread her legs wide, opening herself to his view. “I can live with that.” She winked and ran her hand over her stomach.

For a moment, he simply looked at her. His gaze roamed her body. Her eyes glowed with passion; her fingers tweaked a nipple of her breast and trailed to the juncture of her legs. She plunged a finger deep into her core and withdrew it. Wetness glistened from it. Blood surged to his cock.

The desire in her eyes made him want to devour her. In two giant steps, he was on the bed next to her. He took her finger in his mouth and tasted the sweet nectar of her core. Releasing her finger, he found her lips and kissed her passionately. His thumb and index finger tweaked a hardened nipple, rolling it between them.

That one taste made him want more. He wanted to feel her writhe under him as he brought her to orgasm with his mouth. He kissed his way down her body, until he was stretched out on his stomach between her thighs, and parted her folds with his thumbs. Her aroused clit peeked from its hiding place.

Leaning forward, he swiped his tongue across it, then licked back and forth, up and down, and in a circle, driving her wild, as she had done to him moments before. He slid a finger into her center and pumped in and out, as she’d pumped his cock. When he added a second finger to the mix, she squirmed under him. Within moments, he heard her panting and felt her vaginal muscles clench against his thrusting fingers as her climax erupted. He flicked her clit hard with his tongue, and when she arched her back, he suckled her clitoris, milking her orgasm as her body trembled under him.

Lee didn’t give her any time to recover. He rolled her over, and she knelt on the bed on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her, placed his hands on her hips, and guided his cock to her entrance, sliding in easily. A groan escaped his lips as he felt his cock go deeper, and he savored the sensation.

He pulled almost completely out of her, except for the tip of his penis. Then he plunged forward, burying himself to his balls. His thrusts were slow and deliberate, and a few times he pulled entirely out of her, only to push himself back in inch-by-inch, savoring the feel of her sex clenching around him.

Amanda rocked back, meeting his cock, her ass slapping against his stomach. She tilted her head and peered over her shoulder, giving him that look. The look he knew all too well. It meant she was on the edge. A stray hair fell in front of her cheek. Lee propped himself with his right hand, reached around her hip with his left, and began to tease her clit.

In a minute, she moaned, and he felt ripples of pleasure course up and down his shaft. He thrust faster and harder into her as her orgasm burst. Her vaginal muscles squeezed around him, gripping his cock hard. His balls tightened, and he pumped even harder and faster. Stars exploded in his head as his cock erupted, filling her with his hot seed.

They lay sated and exhausted on the bed. “Happy Valentine’s Day. I’m sorry I couldn’t find anything better to give you.”

Amanda traced his cheek with her fingertip. “You gave me a wonderful gift. Who else has their very own ‘Prisoner of Love’?”

“And I come complete with handcuffs.” He winked as he spied the g-string lying on the floor, the little handcuffs on top.

“Oh my gosh! I forgot your gift.” In a flash, she ran to the closet. “Close your eyes.”

Lee closed his eyes, wondering what she’d hidden in there and why he hadn’t seen it all the times he’d gotten his clothes out. He was almost tempted to peek but thought better of that idea.

“You can open them now. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Lee burst out laughing as he took in the sight before him. “It’s perfect. Now come back to bed.” He reached out his hand to her, and she nestled next to him.

He listened to her even breathing as she slept. Her gift to him sat against the footboard at the end of the bed. A stuffed bear. But not your typical bear. This one wore a black trench coat and fedora. An official-type badge was pinned to its chest. Faux straw spilled out of the cuffs of the pants, the coat, and from under the hat. When you opened the coat, the bear wore a green shirt with words embroidered in red. “Agent Scarecrow owns my heart.”

Lee smiled and snuggled next to Amanda. His eyes drifted shut, and he fell into a blissful sleep.

http://www.feelingusa.com/products.cfm?cat=41&grp=26&prodid=4642

The End