[Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3027 Read: 4159
Published: 18/05/08 Updated: 18/05/08
Story Notes:

Author’s Note: I wrote the answer to the challenge line in Dotty’s point of view. Because she doesn’t go to the ball, I switched that part of the story to Amanda’s point of view. I hope this doesn’t confuse anyone.

Thanks again to my wonderful beta, Miss Edna, and her faithful typist, Rita. As usual, they did a bang-up job. Any mistakes belong to me alone. And a special thanks to Ana, who brainstormed with me over every detail. I just had to give her credit as co-author.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 2] heartheartheartheartheart (3027 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us