- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Magic Fingers

Lee stood under the cascading water and quickly rinsed his hair. Of all the luck, they had to break down in a small town where the only accommodation was this tawdry motel. The only redeeming factor was, it wasn’t either of their cars, but an Agency loaner that had thrown a rod through the engine block. After checking the car carefully, he’d deemed the problem beyond his mechanical expertise. The only alternative had been to call Billy and let him know their predicament. The Agency wouldn’t be able to get them another car until morning. Their only choice was to spend the night.

After they checked in, Amanda had taken one look at his greasy hands and told him to head to the shower. In the meantime, she would go across the street to the café to get them some dinner.

While in the shower, he’d tried to keep his erection under control, but the damn thing had a mind of its own. That sultry look she’d given him before closing the door behind her had imprinted on his brain, and he couldn’t think of anything except getting her into bed and ravishing her body all night long.

He stepped out of the tub and dried himself faster than a speeding bullet. Running a hand over his chin, he felt the prickle of his whiskers. He’d have to be careful; he didn’t want to give Amanda whisker burn.

Naked to the waist, he opened the door, casually holding his damp towel around him. He paused at the strange noise he heard coming from the room. It almost sounded like a washing machine going through a spin cycle.

“Hey, look at this!” Amanda sat cross-legged on top of the bed and grinned at him. She and the bed were both rocking.

The sight before him stopped him in mid-stride. Amanda wore only a pair of panties and a bra. Her small breasts jiggled in rhythm to the bed. He knew if he looked down, he’d see his cock jutting proudly under the towel.

In two long strides, he crossed to her. Then the bed made a grinding whirr and came to a halt.

“Oh, my ride’s over.”

“Hardly.” He saw the huge pile of quarters on the nightstand. “I see you got some change.”

Amanda coyly cast her eyes downward, as if to say ‘innocent me.’ “While I was at the café, waiting for our sandwiches,” she pointed to two take-out boxes on the table next to the window, “the waitress asked if I had enough quarters for the bed. I must’ve looked at her funny because she said, ‘Sweetie, you’re gonna love what those beds can do.’ I left with our food and ten dollars in quarters.”

“Do you think ten is enough?” Lee let the towel fall from his hips. He watched as Amanda’s tongue flicked out to lick her lower lip.

“Maybe I need to go get more.” She scooted toward the edge of the bed.

“Not so fast.” He crawled into the bed behind her, sliding his legs to the outside of hers.

“What are you doing?” She turned her head toward him.

“Getting ready to vibrate.” He dropped a quarter into the slot, and the bed began to move.

“Oh.” She giggled. “I think I’m overdressed though.”

“Not for long.” Lee fingered the front clasp of her bra and unhooked it. While his hands explored her now naked breasts, Amanda wiggled out of her panties.

She leaned back against his chest, his cock nestled against her vibrating butt, and moaned as he kissed her neck and played with her nipples.

Glancing down her stomach to the patch between her legs, he saw the evidence of her arousal. Damp curls glistened back at him. He moved one hand down her abdomen, while the other continued to knead and pluck her hardened nipples. First one, then the other, giving them both equal attention. He stroked his fingertips over the moist hair and dipped a finger into her folds.

Just as he was about to plunge deeper, the bed stopped. Without missing a beat, Amanda quickly inserted another quarter, then another, and another, and another. He lost count of the light dings he heard as each coin was accepted. The bed began to shake.

“No more stopping to put coins in.” Amanda wiggled her ass against his cock.

Now why hadn’t he thought of that? Pride soared through him. His Amanda had figured out how to give them more pleasure without interruption. At least the hotel was smart enough to know the guests wouldn’t want to have to stop every few minutes to feed this gadget.

“Now where was I?” he whispered into her ear, before sucking on her earlobe.

“Right here.” Her hand moved over his, and she guided it back to where he’d left off.

His finger slid over her clitoris lightly before plunging into her hot, wet sex and back out again. Amanda used her hands to keep her folds spread, enabling him to concentrate on the area he knew she wanted him to touch. Lee watched over her shoulder and sucked on the sensitive area between her neck and shoulder while he eyed her swollen clitoris, peaking from its hood. It quivered as he ran his fingertip over and around it.

Amanda raised her hands and grasped the back of his neck, turning to kiss him with passionate need.

Even their lips vibrated.

Lee knew the moment her orgasm burst. Her breathing quickened, and she panted as their lips parted and her body shuddered. His cock throbbed, and his balls ached. He needed release.

His hands moved to her hips, and he raised her up. She hovered over him for a minute, resisting impalement, taking him in her hands and holding him against her sex.

“You’re a human vibrator,” she said in a husky voice.

“I’ll be a human volcano in a second if you don’t get on here.” He bucked his hips upward.

That motion, along with the rocking bed, sheathed him deeply inside her, precisely where he wanted to be. Amanda leaned her head back against his chest and clasped her hands behind his neck. The angle was perfect. His left hand moved across her stomach, and he stroked her still quivering clit.

He let the bed do the rest.

Everything jiggled. The bed. Their bodies.

In this position, he could watch himself glide in and out of her, his cock drenched in her juices as he thrust harder and faster.

They were both caught up in the frenzy of their lovemaking. Little cries of pleasure came from Amanda as her body shuddered and her orgasm burst. Her muscles tightened around his cock, and he exploded in a billowing torrent that crested higher and higher as she milked him within an inch of his life.

As their climaxes spiraled skyward, the bed stopped moving, but their bodies kept rocking while they rode their orgasms.

The whirring from the bed stilled, and only the sound of their breathing filled his ears.

“We timed that one perfectly.” He rolled her off his body so they could cuddle.

“Oh my gosh!”

“What?” Snapping into Agent mode, he scanned the room. Was something wrong?

“Magic Fingers.”

“Huh?” He laid his head back down on the pillow, knowing that no danger was present.

“Magic Fingers.”

Lee held up his hand and wiggled his fingers at her. “Right here. What can they do for you?”

“No.” She smacked his arm playfully. “The name on the coin box is ‘Magic Fingers.’”

Lee let out a roaring laugh.

The End