- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Jan for the quick beta work. Because of you this story is seeing the light of day and Rita gets her birthday present.

Note: As most of you know, Rita/Miss Edna is my usual beta. I honestly had forgotten about this story. That is until this morning when I decided to look at some works in progress and found this one complete, but unbeta’d.
Just Because

The small box sat nestled in his nightstand waiting for the proper moment to be presented to his wife. While they’d been out shopping this past weekend at the mall, they’d wandered into a jewelry store to look around. They’d meandered around admiring the displays. He’d noticed Amanda had spent of lot of time gazing at the tennis bracelets. He’d told her to try some on, but she’d just waved her hand in the air and said she was just window-shopping.

Then the other day he’d managed to slip away for a few hours and go back to the store. As he’d looked at the different styles and stones he couldn’t make up his mind. A beautiful blue stone and diamond bracelet caught his eye. When he asked the clerk what type of stone it was she’d told him blue topaz. He then told her to ring it up. Amanda had to own this gorgeous piece of jewelry.

But there was no occasion coming up for him to give her such an elaborate gift. No birthday, no anniversary or holiday. The only reason he wanted to give her a gift was just because he loved her. Could there be any better reason to give her a present?

Just because.

Now he needed to figure out how he would give the present. He didn’t want to just say here. I bought this for you. He wanted to do something different. Suddenly, an article from the nudie magazine, Leatherneck had given him a gift subscription for at this bachelor party, came to mind. Of course, he looked at the pictures, but he read the articles too. What red-blooded, healthy man wouldn’t? In fact, he and Amanda would often read it together. Finding ideas for future erotic adventures.

He pulled the magazine from its hiding place under a stack of Amanda’s home decorating and cooking magazines. He sat back against the headboard of the bed and began thumbing through the pages. If he remembered correctly, he read it in the section where readers wrote in and told how they surprised their lovers in unusual ways. There. He found it and dog-eared the page. Now he needed to figure out when he could put his plan into action.

If memory served him correctly he could do it tonight. The boys were with Joe and Dotty was going out with Captain Curt and told them not to expect her home until late Sunday afternoon.

Tonight it would be. He checked his watch; Amanda would be home soon from grocery shopping.

“I’m home.” Her voice carried up the staircase to him.

“I’ll be right down to help you unload.” He placed the magazine back under the stack. Tonight would be memorable.

********

Later that evening after dinner was cleared and all the dishes put away he knew it was time to put his plan into action.

He placed his hands around her waist and nuzzled her neck. “Meet me upstairs in five minutes.”

Amanda turned in his arms. “Why?”

“Can’t a husband surprise his wife?” He ground his crotch into hers.

“Of course, if it’s what I think it is get your butt moving, Stetson!” She rolled her hips against his growing erection.

“Five minutes, okay?” His fingertips brushed her cheeks as he lightly kissed her. If he did any more, they wouldn’t get up the stairs and he wouldn’t be able to give her the present in the way he’d planned.

“Okay.” She set the oven timer.

Lee bounded up the stairs. With each step his cock became harder at the thought of what was to come. In the bedroom, he turned the lights on low and lit the candles. He took the box from its hiding place. Then he quickly stripped and sat down on the bed. He took the bracelet out and held up to the light. The stones sparkled and danced as he turned it over in his hand. A quick plump of the pillows and he was almost ready. He sat back against their softness. He nestled the bracelet around his cock, making sure it was placed just right. He’d have to be careful and not move or the bracelet would slip. He placed his hands behind his head in a repose he hoped his wife would find erotic.

“Can I come in?” She opened the door just enough to speak.

“Only if you’re naked.”

“Did you expect me to come in here any other way?” She pushed the door open and stood in the threshold. Her naked body illuminated from the back by the hallway light.

Lee felt his cock become even harder. It took all his willpower not to rise and go to her.

“Where’s my surprise?”

“Right here.” He pointed to his crotch.

“That’s not a surprise.” She placed her hands on her hips. “I always get that.” She walked into the room and stopped at the foot of the bed.

“What is that on you?” She squinted her eyes. “What do you have wrapped around your penis?”

“You’ll need to get closer to see.” He waved his hand over his body.

Amanda sat down and leaned over him. He could feel her breath on him as she eyed his erection. “Oh my gosh!” She unwrapped the bracelet from his cock and held it up in her hand. “It’s beautiful. But what’s the occasion? It isn’t my birthday.”

“Just because.”

“Just because what?”

“Just because I love you.”

“Oh, Lee.” Tears filled her eyes. “I love you, too.” She threw herself against him and kissed him hard.

“You like it?”

“I love it.” She held the bracelet out for him to put on her wrist. “But you really shouldn’t have.”

“Yes, I should.” He clasped it around her wrist.

“You’re going to spoil me.” Her lips melded to his in a passionate kiss.

“And enjoy every minute.” He winked.

“Well, I guess I should show my appreciation appropriately for a new Stetson tradition.”

“What tradition is that?”

“The ‘Just Because’ tradition.” Her fingernails skimmed over his chest and down this abdomen. This simple touch sent fire roaring through his veins. She scooted down the bed and knelt before him.

He watched as she stroked his cock with a hard steady pressure. He gulped as her other hand cupped his testicles while she continued to pump his erection. Then she leaned forward and kissed the swollen head. Lee caught his breath as he watched her tongue flick out and lick his length. He wanted to lean back and close his eyes reveling in the sensations. But he couldn’t, it was more erotic to watch her make love to him. To watch how his body responded to her actions.

He swallowed, trying to stay calm while her hands worked their magic and her mouth did delicious things that made his head spin. His hands sank into her hair, he pushed a stray tendril out of the way so he could better view of her luscious mouth.

What he wanted now was to taste her, to work his magic on her. In a movement that would make Dr. Pain proud, he flipped Amanda so that she was underneath him. She gasped and before she could say something he had them in the perfect sixty-nine position. He spread her outer lips and flicked his tongue out to press against her swollen clit, as she resumed pumping his cock with her mouth and hand.

When he plunged two fingers into her core she groaned around his erection. He could feel the vibrations of her moan against him, making his cock jerk.

Before he could suck on her clit, in a move that told him his wife had been attending her self-defense classes, she’d turned the tables on him.

He watched as she straddled him, and seizing him firmly in her hot hand, guided him inside her.

He grabbed her hips and surged against her on the down stroke. His hands moved to her breasts and he tweaked the erect nipples with his fingers making her squirm and tighten her muscles around him. Oh God when she did that it felt like he would explode.

His hips rose meeting her down thrust as he pumped up into her harder and deeper. Her hands moved to her breasts and she pinched her nipples, the bracelet on her wrist glittering against the light.

He felt the familiar rumblings in his balls that the festivities would soon be over. When she leaned backwards slightly changing the angle of penetration he knew she was close, also. He reached and found her clit, stroked it gently, barely touching it, then more firmly on the down stroke, until she rode his finger as she rode his cock. Then she shivered and came, clenching her inner muscles around him, her body spasming in the throes of her orgasm.

His fingers whitened as he clutched her hips as fire raced through his body and he shattered into a million pieces of ecstasy.

Afterwards they lay snuggled in the bed. Lee awoke, he hadn’t meant to fall asleep. He looked down at his wife nestled against his chest. She slept peacefully, a contented, satisfied smile on her face. One arm draped over his chest. The tennis bracelet sparkled against her skin.

As he continued to gaze she looked up at him with sleepy eyes. “I need to go shopping tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“I need to find something for my husband just because I love him.”

“Are you going to give it to me the way I presented you with yours?” Images raced through his mind of finding a trinket nestled in the vee of her legs or on top of a breast, with a taut nipple jutting forth.

“Maybe.” She winked.

“Would you like to go shopping tonight?” He whispered a moment before his lips molded to hers in a passionate kiss.

The End

For those curious as to what her bracelet looked like you’ll find it at the link below.

http://www.jewelsforme.com/item-main.asp?ItemNumber=1924B7-14&Gemtype=12&Metal=W&ItemMonth=&Ad=&CU