[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Joe King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2772 Read: 5492
Published: 18/05/08 Updated: 18/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors. Also, Amy, who read an earlier version of this story and gave me pointers on expansion. And lastly, Lisa, who said she could see this scene happening and gave Elvira the inspiration to write.

Season Three. Story takes place the week after “Wrong Way Home.”

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2772 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us