- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Fast and Furious

Home.

Lee unlocked the door and plopped the suitcase down on the floor. His apartment never looked so good. The only thing missing was his wife. She’d been here recently though; he could still smell a hint of her perfume in the air. He breathed in the flowery fragrance, wishing she was here to greet him. It’d been weeks since they’d been able to spend any time alone together.

First, it had been family commitments that kept them apart, then work, and lastly, he’d been sent out of town four days ago. He wished he’d never conceived the mystery marriage idea. If it wasn’t for that, he could be with Amanda every night after work and after evening activities with the boys. And he wouldn’t be sexually frustrated now.

He glanced at his watch and noticed the time was a little after eleven a.m. Maybe he could arrange some alone time for them now. As far as the Agency was concerned, he was still on assignment and wasn’t due to report in until tomorrow morning. They thought his flight wouldn’t leave until later this evening. Luck was on his side, and he’d been able to catch an earlier flight.

With several long strides, he crossed the room to the phone. If his luck still held, he’d catch Amanda and have her come over for an early lunch. He dialed the direct line to the Q Bureau. If he went through the switchboard, the operators would recognize his voice and everyone would know Scarecrow was back in town. When he heard a busy signal, he dragged his hand through his hair.

He pushed the button on the phone to disconnect and immediately redialed.

Busy signal, again.

He disconnected and counted to ten.

Busy.

He slammed the receiver down, gritted his teeth, and growled at the inanimate object. Closing his eyes, he slowly counted to twenty-five, then dialed the Q again.

Success. Finally. The call went through, and the sound of a phone ringing filled his ear.

“IFF Film Library.” Amanda’s sweet voice came through the phone line.

“I’m home.”

“Oh my gosh. You’re home early. How was your trip?”

“We can talk about that later. I want you.” The sound of her voice had sent blood rushing to his cock, and with his free hand, he palmed the erection tenting his pants.

“I can’t--”

“Early lunch. Apartment. Now.” He could hear her breathing hard. He knew the same images of them making love that coursed through his mind were filtering through hers.

“I’ll be there in ten minutes. I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

She hung up before he had a chance to say goodbye.

After grabbing his suitcase, he strode to the bedroom and tossed the bag onto the bed. He had just enough time to take a quick shower.

Five minutes later, he toweled off and donned his robe. During the shower, images of her standing in front of him naked, slowly sinking to the floor, taking his hardening penis into her mouth, made him even harder. Twice he had to stop himself from taking pleasure with his own hand.

As he entered the living room, he heard a key being inserted into the lock. He crossed to the door and was almost there, when it flew open. Lee stepped back and saw only a flash of a body as Amanda charged into the room, pushing the door closed behind her.

She jumped into his arms, propelling him backward. His knees buckled from the momentum, and he found himself lying on the floor with Amanda straddling him, her hands on his shoulders as she leaned over him. “I missed you.”

He brushed his tongue over her bottom lip. “I missed you, too.” His lips met hers in a frenzied kiss.

She broke the kiss and slid her lips down his neck. “I want you now. It’s been too long,” she gasped. When she nipped his earlobe, his body shuddered with pleasure.

He wanted her now, too. Fast and furious sex was what he wanted. They’d have time later to make leisurely love to each other.

When she stood and stripped, he knew she wanted it the same way. Fast. Hard. Furious.

“As you can see,” he pulled open his robe, “I’m ready and able.”

She straddled his thighs and draped herself over his lap, impaling herself on his throbbing cock. Her nipples were peaked with excitement, stiff points begging for his attention. He flicked his tongue out and tweaked the hardened nub. But it seemed his wife didn’t want any more foreplay than he did.

“Later,” she groaned, as she surged down and began to ride him hard. When she leaned back and placed her hands on the floor, he could see where they were joined.

That visual was one of the most erotic images he’d ever seen. Watching his cock sliding in and out of her wetness, glistening with her juices, made him even harder.

She altered her movements. First fast. Then slow. Again and again, bringing him almost to the edge, then backing off. She lifted up until just the tip of his penis was inside her, then plunged down, taking him deep inside her heat.

He lifted his hand to cup her cheek, and she angled her mouth to slip his thumb between her lips. She drew it in, sucking it, rolling her tongue around it. His balls tightened as he felt her sex clench around his cock.

“You’re driving me crazy.” He groaned as she drew her mouth over his thumb the same way she slid over his penis. Slowly, inch by inch. As she leaned back, his thumb slipped out of her warm mouth with a plop.

“Make me come,” she moaned.

He flicked her swollen clit with his finger once, then twice. That was all it took to bring her to orgasm. Her screams of passion triggered his own orgasm. He stiffened, and his cock erupted, filling her with his essence.

They lay tangled together on the floor, basking in sexual afterglow. “We need to rethink this whole mystery marriage idea.” He cradled her in his arms.

“I know. All we’re doing is making each other miserable.”

Lee was about to respond, when the phone rang.

“Shouldn’t you get that?” Amanda sat up.

“Nope. No one knows I’m back. Now get back down here and let’s make love again. We still have at least a half-hour of lunch left. This time we’ll go more slowly.”

Amanda smiled and knelt over him, her lips descending toward his semi-hard cock, when a voice reverberated in the room.

“Scarecrow! I know you’re home. And what’s more important, Smyth does, too. Get your butt down here and make your report. Now!” Billy’s voice bellowed from the answering machine.

“Damn. Guess lunchtime is over. I wonder how they found out.”

Amanda shrugged. “We better get dressed.”

Ten minutes later, they were ready to go back to work. “You know, we really need to have that conversation, one day soon, about coming clean.”

“We will.” Amanda kissed him gently on the lips.

Lee opened the door. “After you, my love.”

“You forgot to do something.”

“What? I have my keys. The report.” He looked around to see if he’d left anything. “I don’t need anything else.” What had he forgotten to do? His mind was a total blank.

“Well, if you want someone to say to you,” she stared at his crotch, “‘hey, Romeo, you forgot to zip your fly,’ then you didn’t forget anything.” She walked past him out the door, a huge grin on her face.

He swallowed hard. In the entryway mirror, he saw his reddened face. If he’d shown up at work with his pants unzipped, everyone would’ve hassled him about what he’d been doing since he’d come home. And more so, they’d want to know who was his latest conquest. He quickly zipped up his pants and followed his wife into the hall.

Sexual frustration at bay for the moment, he could handle the debriefing with Smyth and whatever he threw his way. Knowing Amanda was by his side, and the love they shared, made anything possible. Even an interrupted romantic tryst.

The End