- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.

Setting: The beginning of Season Three.
Desire

The sheet slipped down her body. The cool air made her shiver. The springs of the mattress groaned as he climbed onto the bed and over her body. His eyes gazed deep into hers. Gentle fingers moved a lock of hair from around her ear as his lips tenderly kissed her sensitive skin. It didn’t take her long to warm up. Electricity shot through her as she responded immediately. Nipples hardened, and an ache began to throb between her legs.

His lips touched hers, and she opened to him immediately. His tongue danced with hers, and his fire consumed her. Her fingers swept through his silky hair.

Amanda let out a moan as cool fingertips floated over her hot flesh, caressing her stomach, then moved up to cup her breast. He tweaked a hard nipple between his fingertips. Then he lowered his mouth to the puckered bud and suckled, while his hand moved back down her abdomen and over her mound. She spread her legs in anticipation of what was to come.

With soft touches, his fingertips glided over her labia. Then he stroked between her folds and reached her throbbing clitoris. Her breathing quickened as he masterfully worked his magic, driving her into a frenzy of desire. When a finger dipped into her hot core, she almost lost it then and there. Somehow she managed to hold back. But not for long. At the moment she was about to reach her peak, the fingers stopped.

Before she was able to mourn the loss of his touch, she felt him spread her legs wider. This time, instead of his fingers on her, she felt his firm tongue dance over her aching need. The sensations started to build once more as he stroked her clit. With light pressure, he took it between his lips, suckled and nibbled on the nerve-packed skin. She shoved her lower body up against him. The ache was now a driving need. Again, she was ready to explode, and his mouth left her body. Her heart hammered in her chest.

Bedsprings groaned as he moved over her body and repositioned himself. The tip of his cock probed at her entrance. He rubbed her clit with the head of his shaft. She squirmed under him; she wanted to feel that hardness inside her body. This was his scenario though, and he would do it at his pace. Slowly, he entered her. A scream almost escaped her throat, and his lips covered hers; his tongue swept into her mouth as he slid his cock into her sex.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she savored the sensation.

His thrusts became harder and faster. She could no longer control her excitement and started to shake as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

Her fingers raked up his spine; she arched her back, as her mind exploded with stars and her orgasm burst.

The sound of ringing assaulted her ears, and she woke.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Lisa.”

“Happy Birthday.”

“No, you didn’t wake me. I was cleaning.”

“Okay, I’ll see you at the restaurant at one.”

“Bye.”

Amanda couldn’t tell her friend what she had really interrupted. If she looked in a mirror right now, she knew her face would be red as a beet. She hadn’t had an erotic dream like that in . . . she couldn’t remember when. It had been so real. So erotic. And when the phone had woken her from her sleep, she’d found her hand inside her panties, where she’d been pleasuring herself.

Okay, so it wasn’t the first time she’d resorted to this type of activity. But this was the first time she’d done it while she slept and unconsciously. She propped herself up against the headboard and tried to recall some of the details. A twinge in her lower body told her she remembered the sex.

But not the man.

Did she know him? Had she met him? Was it someone she knew? Or was he the man she wanted to meet? The man of her dreams.

She could still feel his hands.

His lips.

His cock.

His body covering hers.

Who was the mystery man? Her fantasy man?

She concentrated on his image.

His lips.

Sweet and luscious.

His fingers.

Long and tapered.

His hair.

Soft and silky.

His eyes!

She sat up ramrod straight in the bed, her spine stiff.

She’d seen those eyes before.

The eyes in the dream were the gorgeous eyes of Lee Stetson.

Oh my GOSH!

The End