- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. ‘Afternoon Delight’ copyrighted by The Starland Vocal Band. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Chanda, Lisa and Tisha your help is greatly appreciated.

Dedication: Happy Birthday Bubba
Amanda slowly opened her eyes, she wasn’t sure if it was the sunlight that had woken her or the fact that she didn’t feel a hint of nausea. Finally, after two months of morning sickness, ‘who were they kidding; morning sickness my ass; twenty-four hour sickness was more like it.’ Today she felt refreshed; like a new woman, ready to take on the world. Her hand glided along her still flat stomach. Soon she knew the tell tale signs of her pregnancy would start showing. When her hand skimmed the sheets in search of her husband she found an empty space beside her. ‘Where was he?’ Sitting up in bed she remembered he’d told her last night he planned to mow the yard and finish tilling the garden.

On her way into the bathroom, she looked out their bedroom window and saw him on the riding mower, cutting the lawn. Lee and the boys had both told her the riding mower was the best investment they’d made. A push mower would’ve taken them over an hour to cut the grass. She laughed to herself remembering the three of them arguing over who would do the yard work; each of them wanted to ride the mower. Finally, they ended up drawing straws to pick the lucky winner.

Later, down in the kitchen she found evidence of his normal breakfast; an empty coffee cup in the sink. After eating a light breakfast, she cleaned up the kitchen and went to the door to look for Lee and spotted him in the garden. Ever since she had told him she was pregnant, he refused to allow her to work in the garden. He told her that he’d let her plant and pick the vegetables, but that he, Phillip and Jamie would do the grunt work of tilling and weeding. There was no arguing with him.

Amanda sat down in a chair next to the kitchen window to watch Lee work. His t-shirt had been tossed to the side, apparently sweat soaked by the heat of the late morning sun and his strenuous activities. Looking over his body the sun reflected off the rivulets of perspiration gliding and glistening off his naked torso. ‘Can it get any hotter,’ she thought, as she grabbed a magazine to fan herself. ‘I need something that will cool me down. Lemonade. I need to make some fresh lemonade.’ Taking one last long look at Lee’s sleek and now slick body, she tossed the magazine down on to the table and went to make a pitcher of lemonade.

After she poured the lemonade into a glass filled with ice, she went back to the table to sit down, switching on the radio on as she walked past. She took up her previous position peering out the window at her handsome husband.

The words of the song that wafted through the air caught her attention.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto’s always been ‘when it’s right, it’s right’
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?
When everything’s a little clearer in the light of day
And we know the night is always gonna be there any way


The muscles in his back strained under the power of the tiller. She wanted to run her fingers along the contours of his body, to feel the muscles clench underneath her touch, to touch him everywhere. Watching him work half nude was making her incredibly horny. A plan began to formulate in her mind, the song inspiring her. They were alone today, Phillip and Jamie were with Joe, and Dotty was with Captain Kurt.

Putting the glass down, she went upstairs to their bedroom to change into her new turquoise string bikini and matching cover. She almost decided against purchasing it, since it wasn’t something she’d normally wear around the pool. She ended up buying two new suits, one for when the family was around and the bikini for when she was alone with Lee. One of the things that sold them on the house was the built in swimming pool. They were home alone - no neighbors within sight, and her plan included some fun time in the water. Today was the perfect day for its debut.

Returning to the kitchen she retrieved another glass and went to the refrigerator filling them with ice and lemonade. Grabbing the magazine she placed it under her arm and picked up the glasses. She was ready. She didn’t want to come right out and tell him she wanted him - she wanted to tease him, to make him as hot and bothered as she was.

As she walked up to her husband, she saw the sweat running down his sleek chest. It took all her will power not to drop the glasses and caress his hard, strong, tan body.

“I thought you could use a drink.”

Lee took the glass of lemonade from her and gulped it down. “Thanks, I needed that.”

“Maybe I should have brought the pitcher out with me?”

He took a handkerchief from his shorts pocket and wiped the moisture from his face. “No, I’m fine, I’ll let the ice melt. I’m almost finished.”

“I’m going to lie by the pool for a while and relax.”

“Are you feeling all right?”

“I’m fine, but since you won’t let me help with the garden, I thought I’d catch up on my reading.”

“I’ll join you when I’m done.” He placed the glass down on the ground to let the sun melt the ice. He kissed her on the lips and then started the engine of the tiller.

She walked down to the pool, softly singing the words to the song she heard on the radio earlier.

Thinkin’ of you’s working up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin’ stick and stones together makes the sparks ignite
And the thought of lovin’ you is getting so exciting
Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight


Placing the magazine and glass down on the table, she glanced over her shoulder to see if he was watching her. Noticing that he was, she slowly took off her swimsuit cover – first revealing her shoulders, then slowly revealing her bathing attire. She draped the cover over the back of one of the chairs. A raft was beside the pool and she pushed it into the water with her foot. Picking up her magazine and drink from the table she leaned over to set them down on the edge of the pool, giving Lee a view of her rear, encased in the string bikini.

Amanda sauntered down to the diving board and dove in. When she surfaced she swam to the raft and climbed on. She laid back on it, letting the sun’s rays dry the water droplets from her body. Casually, she maneuvered herself around the pool, never taking her eyes off her husband. Propelling the raft to the side of the pool, she picked up her glass, and drank the last of her lemonade. Her fingers slid into the now empty glass as she plucked the one remaining ice cube out. He was far enough away he couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, but he’d get the idea, and she planned to drive him wild with desire. The same desire that had been building inside her all morning. Her lips wrapped around the ice for a moment before sliding into her mouth, then pushing it out with her tongue. After sucking on it for several minutes, she ran the melting cube along her neck. Next she slowly ran it down between the valley of her breasts, over the material of her top, skimming her nipples as she continued the cubes journey down her stomach.

The ice cube now melted; only the remaining drops of water on her stomach showed evidence of its existence. Picking up the magazine she pretended to read for a while; every couple of minutes sneaking a peek over the top of the page to see what he was doing. It was time to turn up the heat - time to tease him unmercifully.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always thought a fish could not be caught who wouldn’t bite
But you’ve got some bait a waitin’ and I think I might try nibbling
A little afternoon delight
Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight


It was time to make the fish bite, as the song stated, and she planned to make Lee bite. She was the bait and he was the fish, time to reel him in. She drifted to the edge of the pool and put her magazine down. When she was back in the middle of the water she began her final assault. She started by splashing water on her arms, then cupping some and letting it fall between her breasts. Her hands spreading the moisture, letting her fingertips linger for just a second over her nipples. He was standing still, not moving, his eyes glued to her body. He picked up the glass of ice that he had put down earlier; and poured it over his head.

Amanda laughed, grinned wickedly and spread her legs, splashing them with water. Next, she cupped some water in her hand and let it trickle over her cloth-covered crotch. Then she did something she knew he’d never expect. First, she leaned forward as her hand disappeared behind her back to untie the string that held the top in place. She untied the string around her neck and pulled the material from her breasts, tossing it into the water. Wanting to give him a show, she splashed water on herself, her hands caressing her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. Her fingertips wandered down her abdomen and trailed over to the ties holding the bottom of her string bikini. Untying them she pulled the small bit of cloth from her body and threw it in to join its mate. Now, she was totally nude floating on the raft. The absence of clothing and being outside in the light of day was wildly erotic. She had never done such a thing before and felt giddy with the sensation of being in control, making him want her as much as she wanted him. Spreading her legs slightly she cupped some water and let it run through her pubic hair, puddling on the raft and in the vee of her legs.

Please be waiting for me, baby, when I come around
We could make a lot of lovin’ ‘for the sun goes down

The sound of the tiller’s engine stopped. He was next to the edge of the pool in seconds, breathing hard. She scanned his length and saw the huge bulge in his shorts. Seductively, she licked her lips. “Join me.” She cupped some more water in her hand and let it trickle onto her mound, arching her back, giving him full view of her core.

His hands flew to the front of his shorts, divesting himself of all clothing, freeing his burgeoning penis. He dove into the water surfacing along side her. “You’ve been driving me wild. Do you know that?”

“I know. I did it on purpose.”

“Why you,” was all he said as he leaned over the edge of the raft to kiss her hungrily.

As he kissed her, his left hand grazed her collarbone, wandering down her chest to tweak the hard nipples of her breasts.

Suddenly, he broke their kiss and went underwater. When he surfaced he was standing at her feet. Leaning over the edge of the raft, spreading her legs wide and holding onto her knees as they floated around the pool, he kissed the inside of her thighs and licked the vee of her legs. His tongue flicked out and ran over her labia. Trailing it shallowly along her slit, causing her to squirm under his ministrations. He was not going deep enough or touching the spot she wanted him to so much. She threaded her fingertips through his hair, pressing his hot moist tongue into her core, wanting him to feast on her. Frustration coursed through her when he still wouldn’t touch her swollen nub. She knew he was getting back at her for the little show she had put on . . . but enough was enough.

Removing her hands from his hair, she placed her fingertips on the folds of her pussy and spread herself wide, exposing her throbbing clitoris. “Please, I want to feel your lips on me.”

“Oh.” She almost jumped off the raft when she felt a drop of cold water hit her clit, instead of his hot tongue. Jerking upwards when the water hit her, enabled Lee to clamp down on her pleasure bud with his lips ad he began stroking it with his tongue. Her knuckles turning white, she gripped the edges of the raft. His tongue now alternated between sucking and swirling around her swollen clit.

She moaned as he penetrated her hot, wet vagina with two fingers, driving her mad with wild passion. Water splashed everywhere as she started to buck under his ministrations. She felt the onset of her orgasm; her vaginal muscles contracted around his fingers and he sucked once more, hard, on her clit. She screamed and sat forward as a powerful climax coursed throughout her body. Her hands pressed on his head, pushing him into her mound causing her to tremble, as spasm after spasm coursed through her body.

Afterwards, she lay back down on the raft closing her eyes, allowing her breathing to return to normal.

When she opened her eyes and looked down at her husband, he winked at her and pushed himself off the raft, floating in the water until he reached the steps that led into the pool. He laid back on them, letting the water lap around his body. His penis stood up, hard and straight, like a periscope coming out of the ocean.

Thinkin’ of you’s workin’ up my appetite
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbin’ sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
And the thought of lovin’ you is getting so exciting
Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight
Afternoon delight


She wanted to wrap her lips around his shaft. To lick his penis, tease the tip with her teeth, to give him as much pleasure as he had given her moments ago. Sliding off the raft, she swam to the object of her desire. When she reached him, she saw he was smirking and his eyes were closed. She watched as he wrapped his hand around his manhood, “I want to feel your lips on me.”

Laughing she licked her lips, she leaned over his erect member and cupped some water in her hand, imitating what he had done to her earlier. He’d been in the water too long and was used to the temperature; therefore, his body didn’t jerk as hers had done. She had a plan though, and she alternated using her hot mouth and the water on his manhood. This technique made him even harder. When she grazed the tip with her teeth she felt him tremble. He was close and she wanted to bring him to climax with her mouth. Before she could take him into her fully, her hand slipped from his shaft. The water and his pre-cum made his penis slippery.

He was quick, the moment her hand slipped, he moved from the steps and swam a few feet away from her. When he stood up, his abdomen was underwater; she could see his penis, proud and stiff, bobbing up and down with the water’s movement.

“Why did you move?” she asked after she moved to join him.

“I want to feel myself deep inside you.”

She said nothing. They didn’t need words. She joined him and placed her hands around his neck, bringing her lips to his in a hungry kiss. As they kissed, she felt his hands under her arms lifting her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and slid easily down on to his shaft. His hands were on her ass as he lifted her off his shaft. She pushed herself back down on to him; the water was not making it easy. “This isn’t going to work,” she told him breaking their kiss.

“I know, it’s the water. It makes us weightless.” While he had been saying that she never realized he was walking towards the shallower end of the pool. Now they were standing in three feet of water, still the sensation of weightlessness, but their upper bodies were above the water, allowing Amanda to ride his manhood, forcefully. Her hands were still clasped around his neck and his were now on her hips, aiding her movement. Her rear end slapped the water splashing it around them. When she felt him tense on the next downward thrust, she knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

When Lee lifted her on the next stroke, he lifted her off him completely. The raft had floated near them and he picked her up and laid her down on it, spreading her legs wide and sliding back into her dripping vagina. His hands were on her knees, and he moved the raft as he penetrated her core.

The water lapped around her clitoris, driving Amanda wild, her index finger found her swollen clit and rubbed it in hard circular motions. She looked up and saw Lee watching as he penetrated her core. His eyes were glued to her crotch, knowing he was watching stimulated her and she fingered herself vigorously. Both their breathing became labored as each started over the edge of their climax. Amanda felt the onset of her orgasm and tightened her vaginal muscles around his manhood causing Lee to explode deep inside her. Their bodies trembled in the throes of their climaxes.

Afterwards, they sat on the steps on the pool, Amanda sitting in front of him. Lee had his arms wrapped around her. “I see you’re feeling better, no more morning sickness?”

“Nope, it’s all gone and I’m feeling incredibly horny. Watch out Stetson, I’m going to make up for time we’ve lost.”

Lee sucked on her earlobe. “I’m ready, willing and able.”

Amanda moved her arm back and fondled his now flaccid penis. “Well not yet, but soon.”

“If you keep that up, very soon.”

She felt him stiffen slightly in her grip. “Oh, yeah.” She stood up. “Let’s go lie on the hammock in the shade.”

They fell asleep on the hammock before they were able to make love again. The sun and previous lovemaking had made them drowsy. When she awoke, Amanda admired the form of her naked husband. His penis was standing at attention again and she wanted him. “Time for some more afternoon delight,” she whispered, as her hand made it’s way to his cock, humming the song.

The End