- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors. And a huge thanks to Tera.

Season Three, around Christmas time. Also, this is a two part story. I've written Lee's POV, Tera has written Amanda's.
Candy Canes – Part One – Lee’s POV

He hated doing expense reports! Absolutely, positively hated it.

Hundreds of receipts and little pieces of paper were strewn around his desk. Okay, so maybe not hundreds of them, but there were many. And, according to Agency policy, if he wanted to be reimbursed for the money he’d spent from his own pocket, he had to make sense of each and every one of them, before the end of the year.

But to Lee Stetson, a man who hated sitting behind a desk, it seemed such a daunting task that, for a second, he considered chucking it all into the trash and not worrying about reimbursement.

On second thought, the Agency owed him this money. Rightfully, too. Like hell he’d chuck it. No, he was gonna collect it, each and every little penny of it, sales tax included.

He’d been at it for a while and was growing more and more agitated. Some of the numbers were becoming blurry, and his head was beginning to throb. In an attempt to clear his vision, he rubbed his eyes.

He would’ve liked for Amanda to do it for him, or at least assist him. He’d even been about to ask Billy for her help, but that beautiful plan had been vetoed when he was told that she’d already been assigned to another project that needed to be completed before year’s end.

While Lee could lament that she wasn’t working on his receipts, the bright side was that she’d been temporarily assigned to the Q-Bureau, thanks to ex-Federal Agent Larry Crawford. Crawford had left an entire filing cabinet of reports and files in total disarray, and now, before the end of the year, they needed to be gone over with a fine-tooth comb. Some folders held papers on operations that had absolutely nothing to do with the case listed on the outside label. Then they’d discovered loose papers beneath the hanging green folders within the cabinets.

It was painfully clear that Crawford had not only lost his edge as an agent, but also the ability to follow up the paper trail and see to it that the records were kept as deemed by Agency regulations. Amanda’s assignment was to make perfection out of the chaos--reviewing and correlating, matching everything. A task that would require hours and hours of work, total concentration, and a keen eye for detail. A perfect assignment for Amanda, even if it did mean she couldn’t help him.

Billy had even authorized a temporary desk for her in the Q so that she could work comfortably. Okay, so it wasn’t really a desk, but the table and chair kept Amanda there, and Lee didn’t have to deal with the messy damn files, so that was a plus.

Lee kept his eyes closed for a few moments, but numbers floated in front of his eyelids anyway. If he was going to see them with his eyes closed, he might as well look at them for real. He opened his eyes and tried once again to make sense of the receipt in front of him.

Twenty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents for a pair of sneakers. Were they for personal use or a case? Had to have been a case. He bought his athletic shoes at his health club, and they cost far more than thirty dollars. So what had he been working on when he’d gotten the cheap pair of shoes?

He gave up, threw the receipt back down on his desk, and picked up another. Fifty bucks for a box from DeVaronna Chocolatier. The Ecstasy Assortment. The date on the sales slip was last week. He didn’t recall purchasing the candy. But the name seemed familiar.

“Amanda, what’s special about DeVaronna chocolates?”

Amanda laughed. “I bought those for Francine, remember? Once on the lips, forever on the hips. You said you’d try to get them reimbursed from accounting for me.”

Lee smiled as he recalled the conversation. “I forgot. Sorry.” He wrote the expense down on his report. “What was the Ecstasy Assortment?”

“Well, according to the clerk, if you ate the candy in the Ecstasy Assortment, all your needs would be blissfully gratified. He kinda made it sound like the chocolate was better than making love.”

Lee cocked an eyebrow. He didn’t see how that could be true. Unless you used chocolate syrup. Some devilish thoughts came to mind. Noticing that Amanda was again concentrating on the file in front of her, he closed his eyes and imagined chocolate poured over both of them, and they would each lick it off the other. He shook his head. He needed to get back to work, not daydream.

Maybe he needed some caffeine. He picked up his coffee mug and took a swallow. He couldn’t face looking at more numbers yet, though. Matching receipts to case numbers was tedious and boring.

Relaxing a little, he leaned back in his chair and slowly sipped the hot liquid. Having no insistent urge to return to his expenses, he allowed his gaze to settle on his partner.

On her desk sat a miniature Christmas tree, and she’d strung gold garland around the edge to get into the holiday spirit. He silently watched Amanda as she studied the document before her.

She’d worn the perfect outfit for a day at the office. He’d drawn a deep breath when she walked into the Q that morning and took off her coat. The bright red sweater hugged her body, and the vee dipped down, showing him a hint of her lovely breasts. Black pants and heels finished her ensemble. Her hair was held up with a Christmas tree barrette, and tiny wisps grazed her neck.

When she put her purse down on the floor, he’d heard a tinkling sound and noticed her charm bracelet, the charms all Christmas related--Santa Claus, a snowman, snowflake, reindeer, a bell. Only Amanda King would own charm bracelets that were holiday related. He thought she had one for every occasion--Halloween, Thanksgiving, the Fourth of July. He’d lost track of the number of bracelets she owned.

When she passed him on her way to the coffeepot, he’d caught a whiff of her perfume. It had a floral base, he thought, but was intermingled with something else. Something exotic. He had no idea what it was, but he would find out, because it drove him mad with desire.

It was just another of the many things that he had noticed about her. In fact, he’d been thinking about her a lot lately. Okay, okay, he had to admit he’d been fantasizing about her a great deal in the previous weeks.

So it wasn’t like he hadn’t had fantasies about her before. He had. Every now and then, he’d awaken with a hard-on, the memory of being with Amanda still lingering in his mind. A very cold, then hot, shower would fix his problem, and he’d be ready to start the day.

Until recently, when the dreams had begun to increase in intensity. No longer did cold showers work, and he’d spent several mornings taking matters into his own hands, just to provide relief. Now he was having those fantasies while he was awake. The chocolate was a perfect example.

They just sprang to mind, anywhere and anytime. He could be in a meeting or driving along, minding his own business. And then he’d find himself imagining holding her in his arms . . . his hand on the small of her back or elbow . . . the slight touch of her skin on his. Her lips . . . those luscious lips . . . The lips he’d had the pleasure of touching, to keep from being discovered or blowing their case assignment cover. He knew that one of these days he’d feel them. Not just on his lips, but on every part of his body and vice versa. But for right now, all he had were his fantasies, and he’d have to make due, until he found the right time to take their relationship to a different and new level.

Hearing a rustling sound, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. Amanda was rummaging through her purse. With a triumphant smile, she pulled something out and held it up.

A candy cane.

“Would you like one?”

“No, thanks.”

Amanda shrugged and slowly pulled the cellophane off. How would it feel if she unzipped his pants, her fingers working slow and careful to unwrap him?

Her tongue flicked out and glided along her lips as she gently held the peppermint between her fingertips, before sticking it into her mouth. She held it in her mouth for several minutes as she flipped the pages in the folder she was working on.

The candy slid back and forth between her lips, then she sucked on the end for a while. Lee’s imagination went into overdrive, taking him to an erotic place he shouldn’t be while at work. He couldn’t help but wonder, though, how her lips would feel on his penis--sliding back and forth and then sucking on the tip.

She took the candy out of her mouth and absentmindedly twirled it around with her fingertips while she worked. She hadn’t even looked at him since she’d offered him one of the candy canes.

Then she swirled her tongue around the end of the candy cane.

Oh, God. All he could think of was her tongue swirling around him. How it would feel to have her engulf him with her warmth and wetness. She removed the candy and held it from the hook end, tapping the tip on her lips, as she smiled and placed whatever she’d been reading into the appropriate folder. He had to stop watching. She had no idea what she was doing to him--innocently, of course--but if he didn’t stop, the hard-on that he sported would soon become unbearable. He scooted his chair in and forced his eyes to look down at the receipts on his desk.

After five minutes of reviewing receipts, he thought he had himself under control. His erection had abated somewhat. Until he heard a sucking sound and slowly lifted his eyes. He groaned, but thankfully, she didn’t hear him. Amanda had the candy cane between her lips, sucking it in and out of her mouth. If only she were doing that to him right now. In fact, his cock thought she was. As he felt his penis press against the zipper of his pants, he shifted in his seat and tried to adjust himself.

His eyes were riveted on her mouth as the sugary confection moved between her lips. If only her lips were on his. He could almost taste the peppermint, sweet and delicious. As she read one of the files, her brow furrowed, and she pulled the candy from her lips, holding it near them, her tongue flicking out to roll around the stick.

In his mind, she wasn’t sucking on the candy, but on him. What would it feel like to thrust his tongue into her mouth and duel with hers? Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he imagined her tongue elsewhere. How it would feel to have her kiss her way down his body to his burgeoning cock. How would it feel to have her lick along the sides of his penis in long wet strokes, up and down the length of his shaft? Her fingertips gliding along in rhythm with her tongue. Then her gorgeous red lips would wrap around the head and slowly engulf him.

Lee shook his head. He grabbed his jacket off the back of his chair and jumped up, holding it in front of his body. “I’m going to the meeting.” With several long strides, he was at the door.

“That’s not until . . .”

As he closed the door, cutting off her words, he pushed away the erotic vision of her sweet lips and what she could do with them.

He shouldered into his jacket and buttoned it. Did it hide his tented trousers? He hoped so. The only thing he could think of, besides jerking off in the bathroom, was going outside into the blustery December day.

Not saying a word, he passed Mrs. Marston’s desk, throwing his badge to her, and bolted out the door. He stood for what seemed like hours in the icy wind. Then he decided to walk around the block. When his lips started to shiver, he realized that another appendage on his body had shriveled. That was a close call. He checked his watch and saw it was almost time for the meeting to start.

When he walked down the hallway, it seemed like every woman he saw had a candy cane between her lips. As long as those lips weren’t Amanda’s, he could just pass them by.

Lee looked through the conference room window. Francine sat at the table, sucking on a candy cane. Even though seeing her with the candy didn’t have the same effect on his body, the whole idea of sitting through a meeting and recalling someone else sucking on one was more than he could stand.

No. No more candy canes. He turned and strode down the hallway and out to the garage. He’d call Billy later and tell him one of his family members had called and wanted to meet.

Later that night, Lee awoke in a sweat, trembling. He’d dreamt his cock was a candy cane and Amanda had sucked him until he could take no more. He rose and changed the sheets on his bed. This was the first time in--he couldn’t remember how long--that he’d had a wet dream.

The End

But Not The End – See Part Two – Amanda’s POV written by Twisted Sister