[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 635 Read: 4134
Published: 18/05/08 Updated: 18/05/08
Story Notes:

Author’s Notes: Each time I watch this episode, I wonder if Lee would have gone back to knock on Amanda’s door if Francine hadn’t caught him in the hallway. I’d planned on writing that, but the Foxrun Motel looked like it had paper-thin walls. So Lee wouldn’t have wanted to chance Francine catching him in Amanda’s room that late at night. Instead, I penned this little scene filler. Enjoy!

A special thanks to all the Gutter Girls who helped me with this. Especially Rita and Miss Edna.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 1] (635 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us