- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Steph for a marvelous idea, I hope I did it justice. Ashley and Bonita for your patience and help with my bad grammar etc.
It was a warm summer evening, and Lee Stetson was on his way to 4247 Maplewood Drive to pick up his wife, Amanda King, for a dinner date. It was a drive he could make blindfolded and a trip he would rather not have to do all the time, but it was a price he willingly paid. This mystery marriage idea of theirs was not working out the way he’d thought it would, though he knew, in the long run, it was necessary for the safety of their family. Finding time to be together was becoming harder and harder. Still, someday, he hoped they would be able to publicize their love for each other.

Lee stopped the Corvette at a red light. His fingers drummed the steering wheel as he recalled the events that led up to tonight. Earlier in the week, he had received a phone call from an old friend, Jeremy Bolt. Jeremy was in the process of opening a new restaurant in Tysons Corner, Virginia, and he’d called to give Lee a personal invitation to a private dinner, before the grand opening. He wanted a select group of acquaintances to give their opinion of his new business venture. After Jeremy explained his new concept, Lee thought it would make a unique dining experience. The dinner would be complimentary, which made the invitation even more appealing. A car horn blared behind him bringing Lee back to the present. He made a slight wave with his hand in apology and stepped on the gas pedal.

********

Lee pulled the Corvette into the parking lot of the restaurant and noticed a huge stone in front of the building with ‘Le Cave’ chiseled into the rock. Jeremy had told him that from the outside it looked like any other place to dine, but the inside was decorated to resemble a cave or cavern. He walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened the car door, extending his hand; he helped Amanda from the car. They walked up the sidewalk to the entrance, his hand on the small of Amanda’s back, guiding her. As he opened the door for Amanda, the sound of soft music filtered through the air. The foyer did indeed look like the entrance of a cavern. The walls were covered with different shapes of stones. Lights, resembling stalactites, hung from the ceiling with different colored bulbs illuminating them. Stalagmites seemed to grow along the edges of the floor. On the right was a huge mahogany bar with a glass, mirrored wall behind it and stone-like shelves held bottles of liquor. A few people mingled around the bar, drinking.

The hostess greeted Lee and Amanda and then escorted them toward the back of the restaurant. They passed through a huge cavernous room where dining tables and chairs were set up, but nestled in the walls, were smaller, separate dining areas. Each area resembled a small cave or ‘grotto,’ the hostess explained, to provide a more private, intimate dining experience.

As they approached their table, they could see a half circle booth with soft cushions that went around the table; up to four people could fit around the table comfortably. Amanda sat down on the left side of the table. Lee, in turn, sat down across from her on the right. Once seated, it felt like they were the only ones in the room. Even though they’d passed other couples on their way to their table, it didn’t take them long to realize why no one paid them any attention. It felt like they were in a little niche carved out of a cave. The walls to their intimate hideaway blocked everyone from sight. Romantic music played softly in the background. A candle, flickering in an old lantern, cast its glow across their faces. A long, gray tablecloth with silver and gold flakes, reminiscent of precious metals, covered the table.

As the hostess handed them their menu, Jeremy Bolt walked up to their table, extending his hand to greet Lee. “Thank you for coming, Lee. This means a great deal to me,” Jeremy said as he shook Lee’s hand.

“Thanks for the invitation, Jeremy. I’d like you to meet Amanda King, my . . . date.” Lee replied as he returned the handshake.

Jeremy took Amanda’s hand in his and gently kissed it. “My pleasure. I want you both to give me an honest opinion of my new establishment, from the décor to the food. It’s my goal to have ‘Le Cave’ be a unique and intimate dining experience.”

“It’s a fascinating restaurant. I’ve never seen one decorated this way. You’ve made it seem like we’re deep inside a cave.” Amanda gestured with her hand toward the stone walls.

At that moment, a waiter appeared at their table pouring water into cut crystal glasses. “Well, I’ll let you two enjoy a peaceful dinner,” Jeremy said as he left their table.

“My name is Jefferson, I’ll be your server tonight,” the waiter informed them. “Would you care for anything from the bar?” He asked handing Lee a wine list.

Lee perused the wine list carefully. “We’ll have a bottle of the l980 Chardonnay.” The waiter left to retrieve their wine. Meanwhile, Amanda studied the menu, trying to decide what to order.

Jefferson returned with the bottle of wine and two wine glasses. After he uncorked it, he handed Lee the cork. While Lee sniffed it, Jefferson poured a sample amount into one glass and handed it to Lee. Lee set the cork down on the table and picked up his wine, swirling it around in the glass and brought it to his lips to savor its taste. He nodded his approval and the waiter proceeded to pour the wine. He placed the bottle on the table then asked if they were ready to order.

“Amanda, have you decided on what you want?” Lee asked.

“Everything looks so good, I can’t make up my mind. Why don’t you order for the both of us?” Amanda responded.

Lee glanced at the menu one more time; “We’ll have two garden salads with Italian dressing, and one order of chicken Alfredo with fettuccine and broccoli in butter sauce.”

“Thank you,” the waiter replied. “I’ll return shortly with your salads.”

Waiting for their salads, Amanda filled Lee in on what Phillip and Jamie had planned for the weekend. They then decided that they’d treat the boys to a Sunday matinee movie. She knew that there were two movies that they wanted to see. All they had to figure out was what movie to choose. They agreed to wait until they had a chance to read the reviews of each before making their final decision.

The waiter soon returned with their salads and Amanda unfolded her cloth napkin and placed it in her lap. She picked up her fork and speared a cherry tomato, bringing it to her lips.

Lee had started eating his salad, when he looked up and saw Amanda place a cherry tomato in her mouth. He watched as she slowly bit down on it and chewed, and her tongue flicked out to lick the juices that had dripped onto her lips. He gazed at her lips as she brought her napkin up to wipe her mouth. His eyes followed her actions as she picked up her glass of wine and brought it to her lips to sip. It was enticing.

No sooner had they finished their salads, when their main course was delivered. Jefferson picked up their salad bowls, replacing them with two empty dinner plates. He placed the entree in the middle of the table, so they could share. Amanda picked up her dinner fork and twirled a piece of fettuccine around it, slowly bringing it to her mouth. A strand slid off the fork and she sucked it up with her lips.

Watching the strand of fettuccine find its way into Amanda’s delicious mouth mesmerized Lee. He inhaled deeply as it disappeared between her lips. He shifted slightly in his seat, wondering when had it become so erotic just watching her eat. Having a hard time keeping his eyes off of her mouth, he mindlessly ate his own dinner, paying little attention to what he was eating.

Amanda had an idea of the effect she was having on Lee. She’d heard his intake of breath and noticed his eyes following her every move. The low lighting, the feeling of being alone in their own little grotto, had been making her feel flirtatious. She found she enjoyed teasing Lee in this way. She speared a piece of broccoli with her fork, and slowly brought it to her lips and bit down. The butter sauce oozed into the corners of her mouth and she seductively slid her tongue out to lick the edges of her mouth.

Lee squirmed a little more and placed his fork on his plate. It was then the waiter returned asking if they needed anything else. They both replied no at the same time and the waiter left them alone. Lee’s eyes followed the tip of Amanda’s index finger as she placed it on the rim of her wine glass. She leisurely caressed the edge, before dipping it into the wine and bringing it to her mouth, seductively sucking the sweet nectar. That was it, Lee couldn’t stand anymore, he had to have possession of those luscious lips.

He slid around the seat to Amanda’s side, putting his arm around her shoulder, pulling her body next to his. Leaning in he nuzzled her ear, “Do you know what you’re doing to me?” He moaned as he sucked her earlobe.

“Lee, stop that.” Amanda replied playfully. “Of course, I know what I’m doing to you.”

“Why you little flirt,” Lee teased as he kissed along the side of her neck. His left hand slid underneath the table. Under cover of the tablecloth, he slipped her skirt up her legs, his hand moving over her silken skin. He discovered to his delight, Amanda had decided not to wear pantyhose on this warm evening, thereby allowing him to continue his exploration further.

“Lee…What are you doing?” Amanda whispered as she felt his touch on her bare skin.

“Hmm. . .What does it feel like I’m doing?” Lee replied in a low voice as his hand spread her legs and his fingers moved along the edge of her panties to shift them aside. Finding her mound, he massaged it softly, enjoying the feel, before deciding to explore more. He spread her outer lips with his finger and touched her pleasure bud lightly.

Amanda made a slight gasp as she felt him finger her clitoris. “Not here. We can’t. Not in public.”

“Why not? No one can see us. The tablecloth is hiding any view they might have. It’s dark enough that even if they could see us, they couldn’t tell what I’m doing to you.” Lee assured her as he continued to nuzzle her neck and slid his finger along her slit before embedding it deep into her vagina.

The feeling of Lee’s finger inside her was stimulating, and she felt her juices flow as he moved slowly in and out of her. She started to breath heavily as he moved back and forth from her swollen pleasure nubbin to her wet vagina. When he touched her clitoris again, she knew it wouldn’t take much to drive her over the edge into oblivion.

Lee could tell from her actions that she was close to coming. He rubbed her clit with hard, circular motions. As he felt her orgasm start, he quickly placed his lips on hers in a hard, sensual kiss to mask her throes of ecstasy. As her breathing slowed, the kiss became gentle and Lee tenderly pulled her skirt back down her legs. Then he took his fingers and put them in his mouth one at a time, licking her essence off of them.

“Excuse me. May I offer you some dessert or coffee?” Jefferson asked as he showed them the dessert tray.

Lee looked into deeply into Amanda’s eyes, “Your decision.”

Amanda took a moment to regain her composure. “Some coffee would be nice, but I don’t think we need any dessert,” she replied, giving Lee a coy smile. The waiter cleared the dinner dishes and promptly returned with a carafe of coffee. As he poured their coffee, he asked again if they needed anything else. After their waiter left, Amanda had an inspiration. Maybe two could play this game.

While Lee poured a little cream into their coffees and stirred them, Amanda decided it was time to put her game plan into action. Lee still had his right arm around her shoulders, so she turned slightly to her left letting her left hand fall under the table. She let her fingers run up his thigh to caress his bulging erection.

Lee took in a slight breath and dropped the spoon he was using to stir his coffee on the edge of the plate as he felt her fingers glide over his abdomen. He pulled her to him and met her lips with a passionate kiss. As they were kissing, he felt her fingers unbutton his fly and slowly pull the zipper down on his pants. Abruptly, the touch of her fingers was gone. He broke their kiss, noticing she had taken her right hand and was twirling her finger in her glass of water. “Amanda, why did you stop?” he whispered.

“Oh…I haven’t stopped,” she assured him, as she removed her finger from the water and slid her hand back under the table to run her cool wet finger over his hot penis.

Lee sucked in a deep breath as he felt her fingers tease the tip of his swollen member. She spread the moisture that had seeped out from the tip, and then encircled his shaft with her hand, sliding it up and down. Lee closed his eyes relishing the wonderful sensations that were spreading through his body. Once again he felt her fingers leave their target. Opening his eyes, he saw Amanda pick up her napkin. “Amanda, what do you think you’re doing?” he questioned, not wanting her to stop her ministrations.

Amanda looked over at her husband, “Don’t worry, I know exactly what I’m doing,” she replied in a seductive voice as she pretended to drop her napkin to the floor. “Oh my gosh, I seem to have dropped something. Let me pick it up.” No sooner had she spoken those words, then she made her way under the table. The tablecloth completely hid her from view so no one could see her. She put her hands on Lee’s knees, spreading his legs wide and pulling him to the edge of the seat, so that she would have ample room to accomplish her task.

“Amanda, what are…” was all he was able to say before he felt her lips caress the tip of his penis and her hand close around him. He was trying his best to act as if nothing was going on, just in case someone passed by their table. It wasn’t an easy task for him to accomplish, as he felt her tongue lick along the underside of his shaft.

Amanda knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to give Lee as much pleasure as he had given her earlier. She slowly licked him from the base of his penis to the tip, before she let her mouth engulf the head. As she moved her head up and down him, her hand also pumped his shaft.

Her tongue and mouth were doing magical things to him. He didn’t want her to stop, but he knew he should at least try, “Amanda,” he whispered. “If you don’t stop what you’re doing right now, I’m going to explode,” he told her in a shaky voice. A bead of sweat broke out on his brow as he felt her mouth take him all in. He loved the way she was able to take his entire length into her mouth, it felt so good when she did that, but this was pure, loving torture.

Amanda had no intentions in stopping until Lee received full compensation for his previous, little, endeavor in pleasuring her. She increased her motions and felt his penis tense, as his orgasm was close.

Lee couldn’t fight it any longer; he was ready to explode into his wife’s mouth. He leaned forward, putting his head in his hands and closing his eyes, savoring this moment of pure ecstasy. With one last tease of her lips along the tip of his penis he erupted. Amanda swallowed his bursting essence and licked along the sides of his shaft, making sure she got every single drop. After tenderly cleaning him up the best she could with her lips and tongue, she slowly emerged from under the table and retook her seat.

Lee was still having a little trouble breathing as he buttoned and zipped up his pants. He turned to Amanda, “I can’t believe you did that. It was intense. I loved it.” He said in a whisper as he brought his lips to hers in a tender kiss.

Amanda placed her hand on his cheek, “I wanted to return the favor. It wouldn’t have been fair if only I received pleasure and not you. I don’t think I would’ve had the nerve to do this, if the restaurant had been opened and filled with people.

“I’m glad you had the nerve. I think this was one of the most erotic things we’ve done. Why don’t we go home and continue what we’ve already started?” Lee asked her in a seductive voice.

“Let’s go,” was Amanda’s only reply.

On their way out of the restaurant they ran into Jeremy Bolt at the front door. “What? Leaving already?” Jeremy questioned.

“Yea, something’s come up and I need to take Amanda home,” Lee replied.

“I’ll call you in the morning and you can let me know what you thought of tonight’s dining experience. I hope you’ll both come again,” Jeremy said.

Lee winked at Amanda, “Don’t worry, Jeremy. We’ll be coming again.”

The End