- Text Size +

Title: OOPS!

Author: Rita (dittypiddler)

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers. No infringement intended.

Thanks to Miriam, and the one and only MEAP Team, for the beta.

Rating: NC-17

Timeframe: Six years after marriage.

Feedback: Always

OOPS!

"Is Jenny asleep yet?"

"Yes, finally." With a sigh of relief, Amanda sank down onto the arm of the couch. "It only took two drinks of water, one trip to the bathroom, and the whole Wizard of Oz book before she finally gave up and fell asleep. It beats me how one four-year-old child can find so many excuses to avoid bedtime."

"Maybe she’s gonna be a slave to the nightlife, like her old man used to be." Lee grinned at her and winked.

"Well, let’s hope not!" Amanda wrinkled her nose at him. "You look very comfy." She admired her husband, relaxing on the couch. Lee might not be a slave to the nightlife anymore, but he had certainly lost none of his sex appeal in the six years since their marriage. Lying on his back, his arms cradling his head, and wearing nothing but his pajama bottoms, he looked positively edible. The solitary lamp cast a subtle glow over his handsome features, accentuating his straight nose and the smooth line of his jaw.

He was still the sexiest man she had ever known. Her gaze drifted from his slightly tousled hair, to his hazel eyes, and lingered on his lips. As her eyes continued their journey down the taut planes of his chest and stomach--paused at the juncture of his legs--and moved on to his feet, she slowly licked her lips in appreciation.

Apparently recognizing the glint in her eyes, Lee’s grin widened, displaying those dimples she couldn’t resist. As she watched a certain part of his lower anatomy twitch, and then rise, Amanda felt a familiar tingle throughout her body. His eyes darkened, and she smiled to herself. After all these years, they could still arouse one another with a simple look. So much for the people who said it wouldn’t last.

"Why don’t you join me?" he whispered. "The couch is plenty big enough for two, you know."

She removed her robe and stretched out beside her husband. He shifted to his side and slipped his arms around her, his muscles rippling with each movement. "Yeah, you’re right. This is very comfy," she murmured, kissing his chest. "And since Mother and the boys are away . . ." She flicked her tongue over his brown nipple. "And Jenny’s asleep . . ." She rubbed her body against him. "We can make ourselves very comfortable." Amanda ground her hips into him, scooting her thigh between his legs to nudge the tempting bulge in his pajamas.

Lee rolled her onto her back and kissed her thoroughly; his tongue delved into her mouth, exploring its secrets. He lifted his head, sucking in a sharp breath. "Oooh, Mrs. Stetson," he murmured, "I like the way you think."

"Glad you approve." She tugged on his shoulders, pulling him almost on top of her, and wiggled against him. Enjoying the tiny kisses raining over her face, she closed her eyes in pleasure. His tongue teased her lips, and she drew it into her mouth, inhaling his warm breath. Her tongue danced with his, and she probed his mouth, savoring his taste--chocolate and mint mixed with a faint hint of his dinner wine.

Breaking the kiss for some much-needed air, she looked into Lee’s eyes--greenish-gray, lids half lowered--and saw her own desire reflected there. His soft lips nuzzled her neck, his right hand cupped her breast through her thin nightgown, and his thumb teased her nipple. She felt the heat invading her lower body and writhed against him, wrapping her arms around him and thrusting her breasts into his chest.

"Take it off," she commanded, her voice a raspy whisper, her body quivering in anticipation. Lee smiled and grasped the hem of her short nightgown, raising it slowly up her torso. She lifted herself enough for him to slide the gown over her head. He tossed it aside, and his hands skimmed down her midsection to her panties. She lifted her hips, allowing him to slip the panties down her legs. He flung them over his shoulder, before his mouth descended on her lips--gentle, yet demanding. Rubbing herself against his erection, she heard his low groan, and their hips moved in tandem.

Amanda seized the waistband of Lee’s pajamas and shoved them over his hips. Running her foot along his calf, she pushed the garment down his long legs and flipped it to the floor. She trailed her hand up his thigh, closed her fingers around his hard shaft, and squeezed. Hearing his sharp intake of breath, she gave him no time to recover and captured his lips, devouring his mouth. As his hand wandered down her ribs to her hip, and then circled back up her side to her breast, she squirmed against him. When his lips left her mouth, she sighed in disappointment, and then gasped with delight as he kissed his way down her neck and across her chest.

Feeling his tongue circle her breast, she threw her head back and moaned. She clutched his head to her breast, encouraging him to take more, loving the feel of his warm, moist mouth as he suckled her nipples. His tongue swirled back and forth, giving each one equal attention.

Her hands were moving of their own accord--across his shoulders, down his back, and up his chest. Longing to touch every inch of him, she pulled him to her, needing him even closer. Lee aroused an ache, deep inside her, that only he could take away. When his hand idled down her side to her inner thigh, she felt the moisture seeping from between her legs.

His fingers grazed over her skin, and she lifted her knee, letting her legs fall open. His large hand cupped and squeezed her mound. Feeling his long finger glide across her pleasure spot to her center, she trembled with need. First one, then two fingers dipped into her core, and she thrust her pelvis forward, urging him on. Lee’s fingers stroked in and out, and her body shuddered in response. His lips and tongue hovered across her shoulder, over her breast, down to her abdomen, and back up to her mouth, tasting all of her.

As his hips rotated against her, she felt his erection press into her stomach. Wanting to give him pleasure, she grasped his pulsing penis and circled the tip with her thumb, spreading the moisture gathered there. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, stroking firmly. Slipping her free hand between their bodies, she fondled his testicles, eliciting a deep groan from her husband. She felt him tremble, and then his fingers closed around her wrist, and he removed her hand. He pushed her onto her back, his body covered her, and she wrapped her legs around him, luxuriating in the sensation of his weight on her.

Amanda felt the tip of Lee’s engorged penis against her entrance and closed her eyes as he entered her. She opened them to find him smiling lovingly down at her. He began moving with aching slowness, and she gripped his tight butt and squeezed, encouraging him to pick up the pace.

Feeling her legs pulling him deeper, her arms wrapping around his back, her hands pressing him closer, Lee shut his eyes and groaned. He slid his hands up her sides, around to her back, and under her shoulders. Resting his weight on his elbows, he crushed her breasts against his sweat-slick chest. His breath coming in heavy pants, he thrust harder and deeper into Amanda’s wet core. He pulled out, only to plunge into her again and again.

Her hips rose to meet his thrusts, and he reveled in the feel of her flesh pressed against his skin. Knowing he wouldn’t last much longer, he supported her back with his left arm and brought his right hand between their bodies, massaging her swollen clit in rough circles. He felt her convulse beneath him and covered her mouth with his own to muffle her cries. Amanda’s muscles tightened around him, his thrusts became more urgent, and then spasms of exquisite pleasure racked his body. His senses first soaring, then falling, then soaring again, he continued to pump into her as her walls contracted around him, draining him of all he had to give.

He was spent and collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving. When the euphoria subsided, he captured her lips in a long, tender kiss.

"Oh, my God, Amanda!" Gasping for air, he rolled off her. "You got the best of me that time. I thought I was going to pass out." He shook his head and wiped the sweat from his brow. Looking into her beautiful dark eyes, he stroked her cheek. "Do you have any idea what you do to me? And how very much I love you?"

His Amanda snuggled against him, her warm breath caressing his neck. "Yes, sweetheart, I think I do. You just showed me. And I know how much I love you." She lifted her lips to his and kissed him deeply. Releasing his lips, she sighed. "Oh, wow. That was so intense." Her hands drew lazy patterns down his back.

"Mommy?" The small voice came from the stairs.

"Oh my gosh!" Amanda jerked up and grabbed her nightgown while Lee frantically snatched the afghan from the back of the couch. He had barely managed to cover their bodies when Jenny’s head appeared around the door.

"What are you doing on the couch?"

"Oh, we were just taking a little nap, sweetheart." Amanda smiled at their small daughter. "What are you doing out of bed so late?"

"I woke up, and I was thirsty." Jenny yawned. "Will you read me another story?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Why don’t you go back upstairs and pick out the story you want. Daddy and I will both be up in a few minutes and read to you. Okay?"

"Okay." Evidently satisfied, Jenny turned and trudged up the stairs to her room.

"Oh, man." Lee breathed a sigh of relief. "That was too close!" He offered thanks to heaven that his daughter hadn’t come downstairs five minutes earlier.

"You can say that again! Oh, Lee. What if she had caught us? Oh my gosh. I don’t even want to think about it." She shook her head and pulled on her nightgown. "We have to be more careful."

"We will be." He wrapped the afghan around his waist and circled the couch in search of his pajamas. When he found them, he hastily put them on. "I think we’d better confine our . . . ahh . . . activities to the bedroom from now on."

"Right." Amanda looked at him with a rueful smile. "We should lock the door, too. Better safe than sorry."

"I agree. Come on. Let’s go see if we can persuade our daughter to go back to sleep. Then we can put your plan into action." He kissed her lightly.

"Yeah." She grinned at him.

Lee followed her gaze to his slightly damp pajamas.

"You might want to put your robe on, too." She winked at him and headed up the stairs.

The End.