- Text Size +

Title: Morning Desire

Author: Rita (dittypiddler)

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers. "Morning Desire" is sung by Kenny Rogers. No infringement intended.

Thanks to Miriam and the MEAP Team for their usual great beta job.

Summary: The title covers it.

Timeframe: Post fourth season. Marriage is known to all.

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Always

 

Morning Desire

 

Lee awoke to the sound of rain hitting the roof of the house at 4247 Maplewood Drive. He rolled over and glanced at the clock. Seven a.m. Feeling no desire to get up, he turned to look at the woman sleeping beside him. Remembering the previous night’s activities, he smiled and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. No wonder Amanda was sleeping so soundly. He loved to watch his lovely wife sleep. He could lie here for hours, just listening to her breathe.

It had been two years since he married her. A lot had changed in those years, but his love for Amanda only grew stronger. The arrival of their baby girl, sleeping down the hall, was the biggest and most wonderful change. As far as Lee was concerned, life just couldn’t get any better.

Amanda stretched in her sleep, her naked body arching and causing the sheet to slip off her breasts, giving him a very provocative show. Watching her, he felt the familiar fire start to burn.

If he didn’t get up now, he was going to be late for work. That thought didn’t bother him. He could always call and tell Billy he would be late, or better yet, say he was sick and wouldn’t be in today.

Thunder rolled in the distance, and Lee savored the gentle sounds of rainfall on the roof and his wife’s even breathing beside him. Yes, this was a day to stay in bed and make love. He edged the sheet down Amanda’s body, exposing her torso. Knowing she would turn into his touch, he caressed her shoulder. As his hand roved further, she sighed in her sleep and snuggled closer.

He leaned over and nuzzled her neck, inhaling the faint scent of baby lotion mixed with Amanda’s own special fragrance, before moving up her cheek to her lips. She opened her eyes, and he could see the love shining there. She smiled up at him. "Good morning, sweetheart. That’s a very nice wake-up call you have there."

"You think so, Mrs. Stetson? I can think of even better ones." Lee licked his lips and gave her his sexiest smile. His hand wandered to her breast, his finger circling the firm flesh. Her breasts were plumper these days. One benefit of breast-feeding he especially enjoyed. He listened for sounds from the baby monitor. Nothing. Jenny wasn’t ready for breakfast yet. Sometimes his beloved daughter had rotten timing.

Amanda smiled, her brown eyes twinkling. "I just fed her a few hours ago. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I do seem to remember a rather smelly diaper." He chuckled. "Let’s hope she decides to sleep late." Amazing how his wife could read his mind. But she was an amazing woman.

He explored Amanda’s ear with his tongue, and she giggled. "Mmmm. Sweetheart, you’re going to be late for work if you keep this up." Her arms crept around his neck, and her fingers played with his hair.

"I thought I’d be a little late today. After all, I might have to leave town tonight on the Caldwell case." Mindful of their tenderness, he gently kneaded her breasts, while his lips nuzzled her cheek.

She sighed. "Yeah. I wish I could go with you. Or that you didn’t have to go." Her finger traced a line across his brow and down his face.

"I know, honey. But it should only be for one night. I’ll be back before you have time to miss me." He gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her hand.

"I always miss you. But they do say abstinence makes the heart grow fonder." She kissed his bare chest.

"I believe that’s absence." Lee cocked his head and grinned at her.

"Same thing." Amanda’s lips turned up in a tantalizing smile. Her hips nestled against him, and her nails skimmed over his chest to his stomach, generating a delicious tingle.

"Very funny." He flipped the sheet aside, his eyes drinking in her beautiful body. Brushing his thumb over her nipples, he watched them harden. "I’ll call in." He nibbled her lower lip. "And tell Billy . . . umm . . . something came up." Kissing his way back to her breasts, he twirled his tongue around her nipple, and then carefully engulfed it in his mouth, his fingers attending to its twin. Lee lifted his head and mumbled, "After all, it is raining, and you wouldn’t want me to catch cold, would you?" He tried to look pathetic, but his lips twitched.

Amanda’s fingers ran through his hair, and she guided his head closer to her breast. "Of course not. We can’t have you getting sick, can we?"

"No, we can’t," he murmured against her skin. "That would be very bad indeed." He released her breast and ran his tongue down her body to her stomach. "Mmmmm. You taste so good," he whispered. "I can never get enough of this."

He slid his hand down her side to her leg, then up her leg to her hip, and back down to her inner thigh. His hand made a circle and began a leisurely journey back up to her navel and down again to her thigh. He let his fingers dance up and down her skin, observing her reaction. She writhed against him, her body pliant--responding to his every touch--her soft moans urging him on. His passion took command, and he began to kiss and lick every inch of her. No one could taste as sweet as his Amanda. As he feasted on her velvety skin, the fire inside him burned hotter.

His lips latched onto her inner thigh, sucking the sensitive flesh, and she trembled beneath his mouth. Spreading her legs wider, he nipped his way up her thigh to the valley between her legs. He tasted her juices, then flicked his tongue through her folds and took her clitoris between his teeth, titillating her until he knew she was ready to explode. Her hips bucked wildly, and Lee placed his hand on her stomach to hold her steady.

He loved the liberties his wife allowed him to take with her luscious body. Pleasing her gave him as much pleasure as pleasing himself. He moved his hands up her familiar curves and fondled her breasts, while he swirled his tongue around her clit. Bringing his left hand between her legs, his fingers teased her slick entrance, and she thrust against them. He knew what she wanted; he inserted two fingers into her core and massaged the rough walls.

"Oh, Leeee. I want you," she moaned, her hands clutching his head.

Amanda undulated against his mouth, and he knew she was swiftly coming unglued. "Not yet, my love. Come for me, baby." He closed his lips on her swollen clit and sucked hard. Raising his eyes, he watched her orgasm grip her. She cried out, her back arced, her legs trembled, and then her head lolled against the pillow. As her body calmed, he gave her clit one last lick and smiled, pleased with his ability to satisfy her.

"Oh . . . my . . . gosh . . . Lee!" she gasped. "That was terrific."

He slid up her body, enjoying the feel of her silken skin against his chest, and kissed her hungrily. "Just showing you how much I love you, Mrs. Stetson."

"Well, Mr. Stetson. Turn about is fair play." She gave him a wicked grin and pushed him back on the bed. "It’s my turn to show you how much I love you."

Lee sighed and relaxed. Judging by the look in her eyes, she planned to ravish him within an inch of his life. Oh, but what a way to go.

First her lips devoured his mouth, and then her attention turned to his ear. Her tongue teased his ear, caressing his earlobe, and he shivered with delight. Amanda worked her way down his neck and chest to his nipples, nipping lightly. She blew a stream of cool air over his nipple, and then her soft lips surrounded it. He moaned and closed his eyes, relishing the sensation. As her warm, moist mouth moved down to his abdomen and further, Lee turned into a quivering hunk of human male. When he felt her tongue on the tip of his penis, his body lurched. Her lips engulfed his tip; her tongue glided over the small slit, and then licked back and forth along the nerve running the length of his shaft.

After an eternity of about ten seconds, she looked up at him and smiled. He sighed in relief, hoping she would end this torture. Then she winked at him. Somewhere in the dim recesses of his mind, he knew his reprieve was short lived. Her lips closed over his tip, and then she took his penis deep into her mouth. He felt his tip touch the back of her throat, her teeth and tongue move--none too gently--up and down his shaft. Lee’s control was slipping fast. His body shuddered, and he knew he couldn’t take much more.

"Amanda," he pleaded and reached to lift her up to him.

She avoided his outstretched hands and grinned at him. The playful gleam in her eyes told him she wanted to be in charge. He closed his eyes and prayed she would be merciful, even though he knew better. She proved him right. With feather light touches, her fingers ran up his inner thigh and then danced across his testicles, tickling and caressing, while her mouth continued its exquisite assault on his manhood.

Vaguely, he wondered if it was possible to overdose on pleasure. Surely, the torture couldn’t get any worse. And then, it did. Her fingers closed around his shaft and squeezed. Lee groaned, clenching his fists, holding on with all his might. Through the fog clouding his brain, he heard her low chuckle. His devilish wife was driving him wild, and she knew it. Alternately licking, sucking, and nipping, she teased him relentlessly. Just when he thought he could bear it no longer, she released him. He gave thanks to heaven.

When her breasts brushed the length of his erection, he gripped the pillow with both hands and clenched his jaw. Apparently realizing he was at the end of his rope, she rested her weight on her hands and glided up his body, her supple nipples mapping a tingling path up his stomach and chest. Her mouth crushed his lips in a passionate kiss, and then her warmth enveloped him, as she slowly sank down onto his aching penis.

 

"Oh, God," he groaned. She was so tight; he almost lost it immediately. He gritted his teeth, desperately holding on to what little control he had left. Then she began to move, and he grasped her hips with both hands, thrusting upward into her. Feeling her movements quicken, he changed the angle of his thrusts to increase her pleasure. Moments later, she cried out as she climaxed.

 

He felt her muscles tighten around him and finally gave in to his need for release. The spasms seemed to go on forever, his senses spiraled, and he could swear he saw stars. Amanda slumped on top of him, and they clung to each other, slowly coming back to earth.

"Oh, God, Amanda," he moaned. He felt weak as a kitten, but at least his head had stopped spinning. "Woman, the things you do to me should be illegal." Grinning up at her, he thought they probably were illegal in some societies. Thank God they didn’t live wherever that was.

"You said you might have to leave tonight. I wanted to give you something to remember." Amanda smiled and kissed him, long and slow. She released his lips, and her breath tickled his cheek. "And I love you very much." Her weight shifted, and she rolled off him.

"I love you, too." Lee stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "And I’ll remember. You can bet the house on that!" He held her close while they lay in each other’s arms, listening to the patter of rain on the roof.

 

The End.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Morning Desire by Kenny Rogers

Here it is seven in the a.m.

It’s gonna take more than waking to rise me

I wake up with this need again

To feel the love of the woman beside me

It’s just one of those days when I want to lay here with her

And love her before I leave.

And listen to the rainfall on the roof

And the thunder sounds like horses’ hooves.

And I listen to her breathe

And it makes me want to wake her up

And tell her that I’m on fire

With morning desire.

Looks like I’m gonna be late again

And I gotta get up and get moving and I’m trying

But the longer I keep stalling

The more I think about calling in and lying.

Just one of those days when I want to stay here with her

And watch her while she sleeps.

And listen to the rainfall on the roof

And the thunder sounds like horses’ hooves.

And I listen to her breathe and it makes me want to wake her up

And tell her that I’m on fire

With morning desire.

Well, I love to hear the rain falling on the roof

And the thunder sounds like horses’ hooves.

And I listen to her breathe and it makes me want to wake her up

And tell her that I’m on fire

With morning desire

With morning desire.

Listen to the rain

Listen to the rain

Listen to the rain.