- Text Size +

Title: I Love Mountain Men

Author: Rita (dittypiddler)

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers. No infringement intended.

Acknowledgements: Thanks to Kris, my little Aussie buddy, for suggesting the title and some great dialogue ideas, and to Cheryl, Miriam, and Chanda for the beta.

Timeframe: Post fourth season. Marriage is public.

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Always.

I Love Mountain Men

"You know, honey, when I rented this cabin, I had something a little more romantic in mind for the weekend." Lee watched with a mixture of amusement and exasperation as Amanda stuffed one item after another into her backpack. "I didn’t think you’d want to go hiking first thing off the bat."

"Oh, come on, sweetheart. We’re surrounded by all this beautiful scenery." She made a sweeping gesture toward the window. "It would be a shame not to take advantage of it, and you know I love hiking. You’ll love it, too. I promise." She crossed her heart, then reached across the table, picked up a blanket, and shoved it into her pack.

"Yeah. If you say so." The only scenery he wanted to look at was right in front of him. "Aren’t you forgetting something?"

"I don’t think so." She inventoried the contents. "What did I forget?"

"The kitchen sink?" Lee winked.

"Very funny, Stetson." She gave him a mock glare. "These things may come in handy. A good scout is always prepared."

"Uh-huh. And you’re a very good scout."

"Yes, I am." She zippered the pack and slung it over her shoulder.

"When you suggested this little expedition, I thought you meant we were going to hike up the mountain, not move there." He hefted his own backpack. "What’s in this one?"

"Lunch. Since you refuse to eat breakfast, you’re gonna be pretty hungry in a couple of hours."

"Hmmm. Well, I can’t argue with that." He slung his pack over his shoulder. "I don’t know why I let you talk me into climbing a mountain."

She opened her mouth, and he shook his finger at her. "And don’t you dare say ‘because it’s there.’"

Her laughter filled the small living room. "I was going to say, it’s not even what I’d call a mountain. It’s really just a big hill."

"Amanda. Honey bunch. Sweetie pie. Cookie face. Sugar plum." Her grin widened with each exaggerated endearment. "In my opinion, anything that goes straight up," he jerked his thumb toward the ceiling, "is a mountain."

"Ohhh, you." Amanda swatted his arm. "Come on, Davy Crockett. Let’s go climb that mountain."

~ ~ ~ ~

Hand in hand, they crossed the clearing in front of their rustic cabin. Lee stared at the steep incline before him. "Are you sure you want to do this? It looks pretty rugged."

"Hey, don’t worry about me. I used to lead the Junior Trailblazers, remember?"

"I don’t think they prepared you for this." His eyes swept over the dense trees and thick brush. "I’m not sure I’m prepared for this."

"Aren’t you the one who used to climb Mt. Everest every year?"

"Huh?"

"You told me once how you kept in shape. You know, mountain climbing, kick boxing, karate . . . all that macho stuff."

He laughed at her impish grin. "It was running through the Alps, honey. Not climbing Mt. Everest. And that was quite a few years ago."

Amanda’s eyes raked over his body. "Not that long ago by the looks of you, big fella."

Lee smirked. "I’m glad you approve." He gave her a peck on the lips. "Come on, nature girl. Let’s see if you remember your Junior Trailblazers training."

~~~~~~~~

Pushing aside a large plant, Lee grunted and helped Amanda climb over yet another fallen tree. "This isn’t quite as bad as the jungles of Vietnam, but it’s close." He dodged a low-hanging tree branch and grimaced. "Damn! I should’ve brought a machete. And we’re only halfway to the top, for Pete’s sake!"

"Sweetheart, this is Mother Nature in all her glory. That’s why it’s called a wilderness trail." She stopped and pointed to a clearing ahead. "Look. We can rest there and have something to eat." Brushing past him, she led the way up the hill toward the thinned-out trees.

As he watched his wife’s long legs maneuver around brush and brambles, her round bottom twisting this way and that, Lee suddenly didn’t mind playing Davy Crockett. He had a great view, and it had nothing to do with the scenery, or Mother Nature.

They reached the clearing and paused to catch their second wind. Or maybe it was his third. He had stopped counting after the skunk ambled across his path.

"Oh, look, sweetheart." Amanda grabbed his arm and dragged him forward. Sparkling water cascaded over a triple ledge of limestone, forming a waterfall that splashed into a sun-dappled stream.

"It’s beautiful." A small fish jumped out of the water, leaving ripples in its wake. "Hey, did you see that?"

"Yeah. Those are sunfish." She nudged his arm. "I told you the scenery would be worth it."

"Okay, you’re right, as usual." He rubbed his stomach. "You were right about something else, too. I’m starved."

"Nothing like hiking to work up an appetite." She unzipped her backpack, pulled out the blanket, and spread it over a bed of pine needles. "I told you this would come in handy." She pinned him with a knowing look.

"How many times must I bow to your superior wisdom?" Smiling, he clicked his heels together and gave her a courtly bow.

She unwrapped chicken sandwiches, and they ate in companionable silence, listening to the sound of the brook rushing over polished stones. Lee threw back his head and inhaled the pine-scented air. Wild flowers bloomed all around them, and birds called and twittered overhead. He tossed a pinecone over his shoulder and relaxed, savoring the serenity and solitude of the mountains.

Amanda reached into the backpack, withdrew a banana, and began to peel it. She lifted it to her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip, then nibbled off the end. Closing her eyes for a few moments, she chewed slowly. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips before again swirling around the banana. She eased the peel further down and licked the length of the fruit, then nipped off another bite.

As her tongue glided over her lips a second time, he shifted to a more comfortable position, trying to ease the sudden tightness in his jeans. Beads of perspiration formed on his brow. And not from the sun. He blew a cool breath over his face and rubbed the back of his neck. Her actions--intentional or not--caused a rise in his body heat unmatched by any sauna. Mesmerized, he watched her tease the banana as she would tease . . . ahhhh . . . hell, she knew exactly what she was doing.

He scooted closer and slipped his hands around her waist. "Having fun, Mrs. Stetson?"

She looked sideways at him, a smile tugging at her lips. "I have no idea what you’re talking about." She casually licked one finger, then another, and another. "Would you like some dessert?"

"Oh, sure, you don’t know what I’m talking about, you little devil." Lee glanced down at the growing bulge in his jeans. She chuckled and leaned against him. Sliding his hands under her T-shirt, he walked his fingers up her ribs to her breasts and encountered firm flesh.

"Umm, Amanda. Didn’t you forget something?" He rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"It’s a warm day. I didn’t want to get too . . . hot." She placed her hands on his and guided them as he kneaded her breasts.

"Uh-huh." He jerked her shirt over her head. "Well, my love, you’re gonna pay for that little show you just gave me." After removing her boots and socks, he pushed her onto her back, unfastened her jeans, and pulled both jeans and panties down her legs.

He took a few moments to admire her---her sparkling eyes, her cute nose, lips he loved to kiss. His eyes followed the contours of her naked body. The gentle swell of creamy breasts--pink nipples standing at attention--contrasted with the tanned skin of her shoulders and arms. Her slender waist, leading to curved hips and shapely thighs---silky skin his fingers itched to touch. Thinking of her long legs wrapped around him, Lee drew a ragged breath and hoped his stamina would last long enough to make good his promise.

"Are you going to stand there and ogle me all day?" She gave him a sassy grin.

"I was just admiring the scenery. You know, ‘Mother Nature in all her glory.’" He chuckled and quickly shed his clothes. As he stepped toward her, she held up her hand.

"No. Wait."

"Huh?" He stared at her in confusion. Then, watching her gaze sweep his body from head to foot, he understood. Her almond-shaped eyes grew darker, and he saw his own love and desire mirrored there.

"Honey." Lee gave her an affectionate smile. "I know you like to gawk at my body, too. But I have a little problem here that needs attention." He glanced down at his burgeoning erection.

"You may have a problem, sweetheart. But I don’t see anything ‘little’ about it." A smile played at her lips, and she held out her arms.

He laughed and stretched out beside her. "You are very good for my ego. You know that?" Slipping his arms around her, he pulled her to him and hugged her, kissing her forehead. After liaisons with countless women, he knew every technique to bring a woman to a quick orgasm. But it was always just the means to an end--his own sexual gratification. With his wife, it was different--he found his greatest pleasure in pleasing her. She was his lover, his partner, his best friend. He cherished her.

"You don’t do mine any harm either, big fella." Her fingers ruffled his hair, and she lifted her face to his.

Eagerly accepting her invitation, Lee captured her lips and kissed her deeply, then drew back and smiled into her lovely face. His eyes locked with hers, and he lost himself in their warm depths. He twirled a strand of soft hair around his finger, then trailed his fingertips across her brow, down her cheek, and over her chin. After stealing a tender kiss, he gently touched the tip of her nose and traced the curve of her lips.

"Have I told you today how much I love you?" He cupped her cheek in his hand, while his thumb caressed her lower lip.

"Yes, I believe you have. And I love you, too." She smiled that special smile meant only for him, and his heart beat faster. "But if you’d care to give me a demonstration, I wouldn’t complain."

"I think that can be arranged, my love." He skimmed his tongue over her lips, and her mouth opened. Their tongues meshed, and Lee relished the taste of her. Hungry for more, he kissed her neck and felt her pulse beat against his lips.

His lips and tongue hovered across her shoulder and collarbone, working their way nearer to his ultimate prize. Drawing her left nipple into his mouth, his tongue stroked and circled the hardened nub, leaving it wet and glistening. Her hands clutched his head and guided him to her right breast, urging him to claim more of her flesh. Needing no encouragement, he played with her nipple, nipping lightly with his teeth, then laving it with his tongue until Amanda whimpered softly. When she arched her back, thrusting her breast into his mouth, he suckled and tugged his treat, listening to her moans and sighs.

Reluctantly leaving her breast, he kissed his way to her stomach. Dancing his fingers up her ribs, he tickled her gently, and she squirmed against him. He caressed her breasts, her sides, her legs--every inch of satiny skin he could reach.

"Now I intend to have dessert." He rubbed his hands together and moved to lie between her legs. After spreading her legs wide, he skimmed his hands over her stomach and inner thighs. Brushing his fingers through her soft fuzz, he claimed his next prize.

His penis throbbed, while his eyes drank in her womanhood---the swollen red nub . . . begging for his lips . . . her core, wet and ready . . . waiting for him. Lee sucked in a sharp breath and licked his lips. Sniffing her musky scent, he flicked his tongue through her folds, then parted them. After taking a firm grip on his control, he inserted two fingers into her core and rolled them around the slick walls, enjoying her moans of pleasure. He withdrew his fingers and stoked her entrance, spreading the wetness gathered there.

Remembering his wife’s scene with the banana, he smiled at her and licked her essence off one finger, then another, and another. Spreading her folds with his thumbs, he squeezed her engorged clit between his fingers and watched it swell even more. He ran his tongue along her entrance, lapping her juices, and then fastened his lips onto her clitoris. Knowing just how much pressure to apply, he teased her--first flicking her clit, then sucking, then releasing it. Amanda’s quivering body drove him on, and her groans and cries inflamed his passion. Delighting in her erotic response, he toyed with her--bringing her to the brink, then backing off.

"Lee . . . please . . . you have to . . . have to . . . make me . . . come . . . I need to . . ." Raspy, garbled words babbled from her lips. Her legs trembled, her hips bucked, and her breath came in rapid pants.

Realizing she needed release, he pressed her clit firmly and watched a long shuddering orgasm run through her body. He kept his finger on her clit, feeling it vibrate as her body calmed.

After giving her a few moments to rest, he surged up her body. She winced, and he immediately lifted his weight off her, shifting to his side. "Baby, what’s the matter? Did I hurt you?"

"No. It’s okay. Go ahead." Her hands grasped his shoulders, tugging him forward. He drew back and held her hands.

"It’s not okay. What is it?" When she bit her lip, he gently shook her arm. "Amanda, tell me."

"It’s not you, sweetheart. It’s these prickly pine needles. With your weight on me, they stick through the blanket."

Lee laughed with relief and rolled onto his back. "You get on top."

"Then they’ll stick you."

"Where there’s a will, there’s a way." He glanced at his pulsating penis. "And I sure as hell have the will. Lie still for a minute."

He sat up, raised her knees, and positioned himself between her legs, stretching his own legs out on either side of her. Lifting her butt into his lap, he spread her legs and placed his penis against her entrance. He rubbed the head of his shaft around her wetness, groaning at the sensation. Grasping her hips, he scooted her forward and entered her tight core.

"Oh, wow!" Amanda’s eyes widened.

"You can say that again," he moaned. "Sit up and lean back on your hands . . . that’s right. Now wrap your legs around my waist and rock your hips." Bracing his feet on the ground, he began thrusting into her.

Feeling her push against his thrusts, Lee groaned and gritted his teeth. He was dangerously close to losing it. Wanting to increase her pleasure, he found her clitoris and massaged it. She threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"No, baby," he gasped. "Open your eyes and look at me. I want to watch you come."

She blinked, then looked into his eyes. He watched a myriad of expressions--love, passion, delight--play across her animated features. When she began to pant, he thrust harder and deeper while rubbing her clit vigorously. She cried out; her hands gripped his thighs, her fingers digging into his muscles. Feeling her juices gush forth, her walls spasm around his penis, he grasped her hips, and, with one strong thrust, he emptied himself inside her.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped.

"I don’t think that covers it, babe," he groaned. "Mind-blowing is more like it." He pulled her against his chest, rested his head on her shoulder, and rubbed her back while their breathing slowed.

"Yeah." Amanda snuggled against him with a contented purr. "Mind-blowing."

Lifting his head, Lee cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her lips. He lowered her to the blanket and spooned against her, cradling her in his arms.

"I don’t know about you, Mrs. Crockett, but I need to rest before I do any more mountain climbing."

"Good idea, Davy," she mumbled against his chest. Before long, her even breathing told him she’d fallen asleep. He kissed her hair and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

Amanda led the way into a large clearing. "Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?" She placed her hands on her hips and drew a deep breath.

"I was beginning to think I’d never see open ground again."

"Oh, come on. You know you enjoyed it." Noticing Lee’s smirk, she recognized the double meaning in her words, but chose to ignore it. She glanced up at the dark clouds that blotted out the mid-afternoon sun. "Looks like it’s gonna rain." She had barely spoken before the sky opened up.

"There!" He pointed to a cabin at the edge of the woods. "Run for it!"

As they dashed for shelter, Lee held his arm around her shoulders and shielded her from the downpour. They scrambled up the rickety plank steps and onto the wooden porch.

"What is this place?" She shook the water from her hair.

"It looks like an old hunting cabin. I’ll try to find something to pick the lock."

She turned the doorknob, and the door creaked open. "I had a feeling."

"Yeah. I’m very familiar with your feelings, honey." He poked his head through the door. "Looks like nobody's home."

Taking his outstretched hand, she followed him inside. The cabin appeared abandoned, its only furnishings a well-worn couch, a scarred coffee table, and a bare cot. She laid the backpacks on the couch and pulled out the blanket.

"Good thing the weather’s so warm, or we’d catch pneumonia." After kicking off her boots, she bent and removed her socks. "But we still need to get out of these wet clothes."

"Yeah, you do."

Hearing Lee’s husky voice, she followed his gaze to her T-shirt. The wet fabric clung to her skin and revealed her peaked nipples. Her jeans seemed to have shrunk, and she tried in vain to pull them away from her body.

"Take it off." His dimples appeared in all their sexy splendor. "Take it all off, babe." He winked.

"Don’t you usually like to do that?" She grinned and winked back.

"Yeah, but this time I think I’d like to watch." Pushing the backpacks aside, he sat down on the shabby couch, leaned back, and folded his arms behind his head.

"I do declare, sir. Are you suggesting a striptease?" Amanda employed her most sultry drawl and her most seductive smile.

His eyes twinkled. "That’s exactly what I’m suggesting, toots."

Secure in Lee’s love, Amanda had shed her inhibitions long ago. Her husband aroused a sensuality she’d never known before meeting him. She delighted in pleasing him, and if he wanted a striptease, then that’s what he’d get.

In her best Gypsy Rose impersonation, she crossed her arms and slowly peeled her T-shirt up her torso. As she eased the garment over her breasts, she heard Lee’s breathing quicken. With one swift motion, she pulled the shirt off and tossed it to him. He caught it, and his grin widened. Clearly, he was enjoying the show so far.

The desire in her husband’s eyes excited her and heightened her sense of sexuality. She kept her eyes fixed on him while her hands crept over her breasts, her fingers grazing her taut nipples. Lee shifted on the couch, and she could see his erection straining against his wet jeans.

Feeling bolder by the second, Amanda skimmed her hands down her sides and unfastened her jeans. She eased the zipper down, inch by inch, and watched Lee’s Adam’s apple bob as he swallowed hard. Wiggling her hips, she slithered out of the jeans, her gaze never wavering. Lee’s grayish-green eyes seemed glazed, his face flushed, his breathing rapid. She gave him a provocative smile, loving the effect she had on him. Moving in slow motion, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs. After twirling them around her finger a few times, she tossed the panties to him. They landed in his face. She stifled a giggle. Apparently his reflexes were also affected.

Time for phase two. Humming the only bump and grind tune she knew, Amanda strutted toward the couch, swaying her hips to the beat. She paraded before her husband, then turned her back, providing him with an excellent view of her backside. Raising her arms above her head, she shook out her hair and stole a peek at Lee. She winked and gave him a come-hither look. The expression on his face was priceless.

A little dance was in order. Belly dance? Too bad she’d fallen asleep during that Mati Hari movie last week. Hula? No, a variation of the Twist would do. Shaking her shoulders and swiveling her hips, she did a slow hoochy koochy--up and down, around and around.

"Oh, God, baby. I can’t stand it. Come here."

Hearing his hoarse groan, she turned to face him. Lee seemed to be in a semi-hypnotic state---body rigid, mouth open, fists clenched. Stretching out her arms, she wiggled her breasts and rotated her hips. His eyes, as dark as she’d ever seen them, followed every gyration of her body. And the look in those eyes . . . oh, my.

Amanda had never felt more wanton in her life. The hardwood coffee table looked sturdy. Time for phase three. After one last shimmy, she turned her back to him again. Ignoring the dust, she sat down and stretched her body across the table, thrusting her breasts upward. She bent her head back, combed her fingers through her hair, and gave him her most bewitching smile. Flexing her knee, she raised her leg and pointed her toes toward the ceiling.

"Amanda, please." His trembling hands cupped her face. "Are you trying to kill me?"

Deciding he’d had enough, she stood and sashayed to the end of the table. "So did you enjoy the show, sailor?" She brushed her hands down her hips and gazed into his lust-filled eyes.

"Oh, baby," he groaned. "I don’t think I could survive many shows like that." In a flash, he was beside her, his arms wrapping around her, his lips descending on hers. When he unexpectedly broke the kiss, she opened her eyes, gasping in surprise.

"Where’s that damn blanket?" he growled.

Before she could catch her breath, Lee snatched the blanket from the couch and spread it over the coffee table. As he started to lower her to the table, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back.

"Hey, sailor. Aren’t you a little overdressed for this?" With his erection threatening to burst through the denim, she was amazed he failed to notice.

"Huh?" He glanced down. "Oh, yeah. Maybe I should do a little stripping of my own."

"Uh-uh. I’d like to do the honors. If you don’t mind."

"Be my guest, babe." After removing his boots and socks, he dropped his arms to his sides. "I’m all yours."

"You got that right, big fella." A tingle of anticipation ran from her head to her toes.

Taking her time, she unbuttoned his shirt, kissing every inch of exposed skin. As she pushed the short-sleeve shirt off his shoulders, she swirled her tongue around his nipples and felt him shudder. After unfastening his jeans, she pulled them down his legs, and he kicked them off. Amanda sat back on her heels, eyes roaming over his athletic body, and her desire for him grew. She ran her hands up his legs and squeezed his cheeks, enjoying the feel of his well-toned muscles. When his shaking hands entwined in her hair, she looked up at him.

"See anything you like?" His voice sounded none too steady.

"I like everything I see . . . and more." Snaking her hand inside his boxers, she stroked him and felt him tremble. She seized the waistband and yanked the underwear off. After allowing herself a few moments to admire his erect manhood, she gripped his shaft and squeezed. Longing to taste him, she closed her lips around his tip and sucked.

"Amanda, no. You can’t. I won’t last a second."

She looked up and saw him throw his head back, the muscle in his jaw twitching, his fists clenched. Then his hands clutched her arms, and he lifted her to her feet.

"I love you so much."

His raspy whisper, and the combination of love and passion in his eyes, sent a current of fervent desire through her body. He tangled one hand in her hair and held her mouth to his. As the kiss deepened, his tongue slipped into her mouth, probing gently at first, then moving with an urgency that threatened to buckle her knees. She held on to his shoulders and melted against him, grateful for the strong arm wrapped around her.

Needing to feel him, her hands roved up and down his arms, across his shoulders, and down his back. Her searching fingers found Lee’s other set of sexy dimples--the ones she had discovered after they became lovers. Amanda gently pressed her thumbs into the shallow depressions, while her fingers kneaded his tight butt. A guttural groan rumbled from deep in his throat, and he lowered her to the table.

Lee knelt before her, lifted her legs, and placed her feet on his shoulders. His hands, strong but gentle, caressed her face, then lazily circled her breasts, his thumbs pausing to brush her hardened nipples. As his long fingers massaged their way to her stomach, her body quivered. Her breath came in shallow sighs, and moisture seeped between her legs. His eyes lingered over every inch of her body before coming to rest on her mound. Feeling her skin flush in response to the hunger in those eyes, she spread her legs, exposing herself to him.

"Oh, God." His voice was barely a gaspy whisper. As his head lowered, Amanda reminded herself to breathe and waited for the touch of his lips. He kissed her mound, and then his tongue glided over her entrance. When his lips closed over her clit and sucked, her body trembled with pleasure. She closed her eyes, moaning at the delicious sensations, and then opened them when he abruptly released her clit.

"Baby, I’m sorry, I can’t wait any longer."

Aching with need for him, she nodded in response to Lee’s pleading voice. With one quick thrust, his engorged penis filled her, and she gripped the table, gasping in delight. Through a pleasure-induced haze, she saw him squeeze his eyes shut and clench his jaw, trying to postpone the inevitable. As he pulled back and plunged into her again, his finger rubbed, then pressed her clit. When his thrusts hit her magic spot, she shuddered, crying out as waves of ecstasy, each stronger than the last, rippled through her. Her juices flowed, she tightened her muscles around him, and his warmth invaded her.

His chest heaving, he slumped on top of her, and she stroked his hair while her own breathing returned to normal. He kissed her stomach and lifted his head, an apologetic look in his eyes.

"I promise I’ll make it up to you." He winked and gave her a lopsided grin.

Amanda’s eyes widened. "Are you kidding? That was fantastic!" She almost laughed. Only Lee Stetson would apologize for providing a single amazing orgasm.

"Thank you. But I usually have more control. As you well know." He lifted himself off her and wiped his brow.

"Sweetheart, after my little striptease and . . . umm . . . other things, I wasn’t expecting a marathon." She rose and wiggled her hips, giving him a satisfied smile. "And do you hear me complaining, sailor?" She couldn’t imagine a better lover than her gorgeous husband.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." Chuckling, he picked up the blanket and spread it on the couch, then gathered their clothes and draped them over the table.

Lee glanced out the window. "It’s stopped raining, but our jeans are still wet. I need to rest before we start back anyway." He sank onto the blanket, and she snuggled into his waiting arms.

"What with . . . umm . . . one thing and another, you wore me out today, babe." His warm breath caressed her forehead. "I must be getting old."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "That’ll be the day!"

~~~~~~~~

"Well, we made it. And not too much the worse for wear." Lee dumped the backpacks in the corner. The lengthening shadows, cast by the mountain, spread an eerie gloom over their cabin. He switched on a lamp and blinked, dazzled by the sudden light.

"You mean you didn’t have fun today?" Amanda looked at him with an innocent smile.

"I definitely had fun." He winked. "I just prefer more comfortable accommodations." He flopped onto the couch and propped his feet on the coffee table. Remembering another table in another cabin, he leaned back and watched Amanda move around the kitchenette. Oh, yeah. Lots of fun.

"Very funny, Stetson." She poked her head into the refrigerator. "Why don’t you rest your weary bones while I make dinner."

"I’ll help." Lee started to rise, but she shook her head.

"No, thanks. I don’t need any help. You just rest."

"Okay. Don’t mind if I do." He yawned and stretched out on the couch. Before long, his eyes drifted shut.

~ ~ ~ ~

Lee awoke to the aroma of sizzling streaks. Rubbing his eyes, he took a moment to orient himself. When he spotted Amanda at the stove, he rose and stretched the kinks out of his body.

"How long did I sleep?" He slipped his hands around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Just long enough for me to cook. Why don’t you grab a shower while I finish up dinner? I’ve already taken mine."

"So I see." He pulled the collar of her robe down and kissed the back of her neck, inhaling her baby-fresh scent. "Mmmm. You smell good." He rubbed his hand over his stubbled jaw and glanced at his rumpled clothes. "I look and feel like a mountain man."

"Yeah." Amanda grinned. "But a cute mountain man."

"Uh-huh." He brushed his cheek against hers. "I know you go for the rugged type."

"Go on." She swatted his arm. "And shave while you’re at it."

~ ~ ~ ~

Lee turned the water on full force and let the pulsing jets wash over his body. After shampooing his hair, he soaped his arms and shoulders, working the rich lather into his muscles. As he scrubbed his chest and stomach, his mind drifted back to the scene in the abandoned cabin. Remembering Amanda’s striptease, he chuckled and shook his head. He'd seen his share of exotic dancers and strippers, but none had ever affected him like his wife’s performance. She’d outdone herself. He rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel on his way to the sink.

Ten minutes later, clean-shaven and feeling more human, he slipped on his boxers and robe. His stomach growled, and he headed toward the delicious aromas permeating the cabin. At the sight of the thick steaks, he rubbed his hands together and then focused on the even more delectable view of his wife as she bent over to remove potatoes from the oven.

"The candles are a nice touch." He hugged her and sat down.

"You said you wanted a romantic weekend." Amanda chuckled. "And I try to please." She set his plate before him and poured the wine.

"You please, honey. I am a very pleased man." He flashed a grin and picked up his knife and fork, attacking his steak with enthusiasm.

"You were nice enough to go hiking with me. So it was the least I could do."

"Ever since I’ve known you, you’ve loved the outdoors. Hiking and camping. Must be the Junior Trailblazers’ influence." Hearing her quiet sigh, he looked up from his plate.

"No. Daddy made me love the outdoors." The corners of her mouth turned up in a wistful smile. She traced star-shaped patterns on the table, her expression somber.

"Tell me some more about him." He put down his fork and gently squeezed her hand. "What did you do together?"

"Lots of things. Ballgames. Hiking and fishing. But I loved our camping trips best. We went camping in the mountains every year. Just the two of us." She chuckled. "Camping was never Mother’s thing. So she let Daddy and me have our little ‘excursions.’" Her voice became low and sweet, and her eyes took on a faraway look. "We’d build a campfire and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. He told the most wonderful stories about the Indians and how they lived. Daddy knew everything about the early settlers, too. He was a history buff."

As his wife shared her childhood memories, Lee pictured a little brown-haired girl, listening in wide-eyed wonder to her father’s stories. He wished he had known her then.

"I tried to give the boys the same kind of memories. And Mother went with us." Her lips curved into a gentle smile. "Even though camping meant eating food off a stick." She ran her fingertip around the rim of her glass and sighed. "That meant a lot to me. Maybe it made her feel closer to Daddy, too."

"Thank you, honey." He leaned over and kissed her tenderly. "I’ve never felt closer to you."

She met his eyes, and her "special" smile lit up the whole cabin.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I hope this bed feels as good as it looks." Lee bounced on the mattress a few times. "Ahhh . . . it does."

"You must be tired."

"A little, I guess." He leaned on his elbow and watched Amanda as she sat at the dressing table. She pushed her satin robe off her shoulders, poured some of his favorite lotion into her hand, and smoothed it over her shoulders. Her fingers moved in small circles as she worked the creamy liquid into her skin. Her long, slim legs received the same treatment. The scent of lilac wafted toward him, and he inhaled deeply.

When she reached for her hairbrush and began to run it through her hair in slow strokes, his gaze turned into a full stare. Over and over, she drew the brush through her curls.

Imagining the feel of her soft hair, he moved behind her and placed his hand on hers. "Can I do that?"

"Of course."

He drew the brush through a section of her long hair. After pausing to curl a thick lock of hair around his finger, he brushed each strand, his fingers following every pass of the brush. He tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear, watching her reflection in the mirror. Her eyelids fluttered, and her delicate features assumed a tranquil expression. When he finished brushing, he entwined his fingers in her soft curls and massaged her scalp. Her lips curved into that cute smile he loved.

Lee trailed his fingers down her graceful neck and kneaded her shoulders, feeling her muscles relax under his touch.

"Mmmm. Your magic fingers are doing their usual wonderful job, sweetheart. That feels so good."

"I aim to please, my love." He smiled and massaged her shoulders and back until her eyes closed, and her head lolled against his chest.

Amanda opened her eyes and met his gaze in the mirror. "Let’s go to bed."

"Yeah." He gave her shoulders a slight squeeze and kissed the top of her head.

"I’ll be right back." She disappeared into the bathroom.

He shed his robe and turned down the bed. When he heard the swish of Amanda’s robe as it hit the chair, he turned and felt his jaw drop. "Wow!" He stared at her.

She wore a sheer black nighty that left nothing to the imagination. He could read through it. Oh, man.

"Hon-ey." His voice cracked. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Is that new?"

"Mmm-hmm. I ordered it from Rebecca’s Fantasies, especially for our weekend." She placed her hands on his shoulders and brushed her lips against his. "Sorry, sweetheart. I know you’re tired. But I didn’t bring anything else."

"No, don’t be sorry." He wasn't tired--not anymore! Resting his hands on her waist, he ran his thumbs up her sides, enjoying the feel of the silky material. Lifting the short nighty, he cupped her butt in his hands and felt bare skin. He drew back and gaped at her.

"Amanda," he croaked. "You’re wearing a G-string." He ran his hands around her waist and down her hips to make sure he wasn’t imagining it. He wasn’t.

"Uh-huh." She giggled. "It came with the nighty. I thought I might as well wear the whole outfit." She tilted her head and gave him a devilish smile. "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it?" he choked out. Lee cleared his throat again and swallowed hard. When he could trust his voice, he went on, "You have to ask? It’s beautiful. You’re beautiful."

Desire swept through him. Cupping her chin, he lifted her face to his and kissed her feverishly. His fingers toyed with the thin strap of the gown, then pulled it off her shoulder, while his lips nuzzled the sensitive spot behind her ear. He kissed her collarbone and moved to her neck. Breathing in an enchanting fragrance, he followed the scent, his nose grazing her skin, to the hollow between her breasts. Yes, she’d dabbed the perfume he bought her--appropriately named "Passion"--between her breasts. He inhaled deeply, and his head started to spin. She had daubed that intoxicating scent on all her pulse points. Melding her slender body to his, he pressed his erection into her stomach. With growing urgency, he ran his hands under the gown and caressed her back, then cupped her bare butt and squeezed. Her head fell back, and his lips latched onto her throat.

"I thought you were tired," Amanda gasped.

"I never felt better in my life," he mumbled against her neck.

"Yeah. You do seem to be cocked and loaded." Her round butt wiggled in his hands.

"You think you’re pretty cute, don’t you?" Lee drew back and swept his eyes over her. He could see every curve, every inch of luscious skin through the transparent material. His finger drew a line from her pert nipples down to her belly button, stopping at the edge of her mound. He walked his fingers back up to her breasts and brushed his thumbs over her nipples.

"As much as I like that outfit, baby, I think I’d like to see you out of it." He eased the nighty over her head and tossed it aside. His finger traced a line down her neck to her collarbone. He tweaked her nipples with his thumb and forefinger, then licked and sucked each one in turn while her hands cradled his head. Feeling her fingers kneading the back of his head, her nails grazing over his scalp, her moans reverberating against his mouth, his hunger intensified. His hands caressed her soft skin from her breasts to her stomach, and his lips followed their path with moist kisses.

He dropped to his knees and clasped her hips in his arms. Burying his face in her belly, he worshipped her warm skin with his lips. Her hands tangled in his hair, and he looked up to find her watching him, love and desire dancing in her eyes. Hooking his thumbs in the G-string, he removed the last barrier between them. His hands returned to roam her hips and butt, squeezing and massaging, while his eyes focused on the thatch of dark curls that hid the treasures awaiting him.

With one hand, he fondled the back of her thigh and calf, then teased his finger between her legs to her center. He stroked the slick, silken skin and eased his finger into her core. Finding it hot, tight, and liquid, he groaned and heard Amanda’s answering moan. Her legs trembled, and he placed his hand on her hip to steady her. He added a second finger and pressed deeper into her core. Closing his lips over her swollen clit, he sucked hard and felt her fingers dig into his shoulders. She cried out, and her body quaked with her orgasm. As she sagged against him, he released her clit and wrapped his arms around her to support her.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped. "Remind me to wear that babydoll nighty a lot!"

Lee chuckled and rose to his feet, tightening his arms around her. "You don’t need it, babe. But if you want to wear it every night, I won’t complain." Lifting her chin, he nibbled her lower lip, then drew it into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. He placed his knee on the mattress and began to lower her to the bed.

"Uh-uh." Her hands pushed him back.

"Uh-uh? What do you mean uh-uh?" Noting the playful glint in her eyes, he knew what she meant. His wife intended to torture him. Again. His penis throbbed. Oh, God. She was definitely trying to kill him.

"You didn’t let me finish what I started this afternoon. My turn, big fella."

She sank to her knees and pulled his boxers down his legs. Knowing what was in store for him, Lee clenched his fists and locked his own knees. He’d be lucky if he didn’t end up on the floor. As he braced for her assault, he felt her tongue caress the underside of his testicles, then circle them. He gritted his teeth and began to mentally recite his mantra. When her lips closed over his tip, he forgot his mantra. Watching his penis disappear into the warm cavern of her mouth, he clutched her head and pulled it closer. Feeling her tongue and lips glide along his shaft, he shuddered and tangled his hands in her hair.

"A-man-da," he pleaded. She released him and looked up. He let out his breath in a long sigh of relief.

"Hmm?" She tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Did you want something, sweetheart?"

"You know damn well what I want, you little tease." He reached for her. "Come here."

She wiggled out of his grasp, apparently not through with him yet. Lee groaned. When her tongue licked the length of his pulsating penis, he clenched his jaw and held on to her shoulders. Her lips sucked his tip, her fingers squeezed his testicles, and his knees wobbled.

Enough! He grasped her arms and lifted her to her feet.

"I can’t take any more," he grunted. He scooped her into his arms and laid her on the bed. The bedsprings squeaked, and he felt the mattress give under their weight. He nudged her legs apart and covered her body.

"At least the bed’s soft." He brushed her hair away from her face, gazing into her eyes. "I wanted to feel you under me today."

"I wanted that, too. Darn pine needles." Her arms wrapped around his back, pulling him down onto her.

Lee devoured her mouth, his tongue exploring every familiar crevice. Her hand slid between their bodies, and she guided him into her warmth. Feeling her breasts pressing into his chest, her hips meeting his thrusts, her knees hugging his sides, he plunged into her franticly. He tried to slow down, tried to prolong the pleasure. But her tight core--combined with the torture he’d already endured--was too much. He felt his release building and snaked one hand between their bodies, pressing his thumb into her clit. Her teeth grazed his skin, her body convulsed beneath him, her muscles tightened around him. He groaned and buried his face in her neck as spasms of intense pleasure racked his body.

"Oh, baby." He gasped for breath. "You finally succeeded in killing me. I don’t think I can move."

"I don’t want you to." Amanda’s legs wrapped around his waist, holding him inside her.

He raised himself onto his elbows and captured her lips in a long, slow kiss. Lifting his head, he smiled at her and rolled onto his back, bringing her with him. She snuggled on top of him with a satisfied sigh, and he stroked her back.

"Now I am exhausted." He tilted her chin and looked her in the eye. "I hope you don’t have any mountain climbing planned for tomorrow, Mrs. Crockett."

"But, Davy." Her lips twitched, and her eyes twinkled. "You know I love mountain men."

Lee groaned and drew the sheet over them.

The End.