- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Notes: Please forgive the head hopping. This is an old ditty. I repiddled it, but I couldn’t put it in one POV without cooling it down considerably. And the gutter girls would HURT me if I did that! I put an extra space between the POV shifts.

Disclaimer: The usual. I don’t own the characters. Bubba just wanted me to play around with them. I promise to return them to their rightful owners, intact and undamaged.

Author: Rita (dittypiddler)

Thanks to Cheryl for her usual fine beta job.

Timeline: Fourth season. Marriage is still secret.

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Always

Notes: Please forgive the head hopping. This is an old ditty. I repiddled it, but I couldn’t put it in one POV without cooling it down considerably. And the gutter girls would HURT me if I did that! I put an extra space between the POV shifts.

How Sweet It Is

"Leeee . . ." Amanda Stetson giggled as her husband led her into the dining room. "I don’t know why you’re making such a mystery out of lunch. It’s just lunch!"

"Never mind why I’m doing it, just keep your eyes closed. It’s a surprise. All right, here we are. Now sit down and no peeking until I tell you."

Amanda eased herself into the chair. What was Lee up to? She felt him fidget beside her and then heard him clear his throat.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

She opened her eyes and beheld an amazing sight. Lee had covered her dining room table with a white linen tablecloth. Her best china and silver were laid out to perfection. Two candles flickered in the middle of the table, and a bottle of wine chilled in the ice bucket. Just to her left sat a small, elegant platter filled with . . . hamburgers? Amanda looked at him in wide-eyed confusion.

"Sweetheart, I appreciate the sentiment, and it does seem that you went to a great deal of trouble here." Her husband was positively beaming, and she tried hard to control her laughter in the face of Lee’s pride in his accomplishments. "But don’t you think this is just a little bit elaborate for a hamburger lunch?"

Lee tilted his head and looked at her with the expression of a wise grandfather, explaining to a small child why the grass is green. "A-man-da." His voice held the patience written all over his face. "You are completely missing the point."

"Which is?" Stifling her laughter, she cupped her chin in her hand and looked at him with the expectation of that same small child. She was willing to play his game.

Lee gave an exaggerated sigh and sat down next to her. He took her hand and lifted it to his lips for a kiss. "Don’t you remember when I was supposed to be dead, and I was hiding out here with you? We were going to have hamburgers and wine for dinner? Well, we never got the chance because we caught the bad guy, remember? So I thought this was as good a time as any to remedy that little oversight. Except that we’re having them for lunch instead of dinner." He looked at her with a smug smile.

"Ohhh, I see. Oh, sweetheart." Amanda gave him a loving smile and caressed his cheek. "You are the most thoughtful, romantic man I have ever known." She leaned forward and kissed him lightly.

"Well, I do my best." He chuckled. "Let’s eat before the hamburgers get cold. I’ll pour the wine, and you dish up the burgers."

When they finished their meal, she licked her lips. "Mmmm. I must say those were the best hamburgers I’ve ever eaten. You must have some secret recipe."

"Just a little something I picked up while I was on a case in Argentina. Are you ready for dessert?" Lee picked up the plates and carried them toward the kitchen.

Amanda laughed. "Don’t tell me you have some exotic dessert in there!" She never knew what to expect from her handsome husband.

"You’ll just have to wait and see, my love." He winked at her over his shoulder.

In a few minutes, Lee returned with a tray and set it down in front of her with a flourish.

"There you are, Mrs. Stetson." On the tray were two enormous ice cream sundaes, complete with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. He placed the bottle of chocolate syrup on the table.

"Oh my gosh!" Amanda gasped. "I can feel my hips enlarging just looking at that! Remember, once on the lips, forever on the hips." She looked from Lee to the huge sundae he set in front of her.

He laughed. "Well, you don’t have to eat all of it, you know."

"I doubt if I can!" She attacked her dessert with guarded enthusiasm.

They ate in silence for a few minutes. As she tried to consume the sundae, Amanda’s eyes grew larger. She glanced at Lee, who was watching her with an amused expression.

"I don’t think you’re going to make it, honey, and I don’t want you getting sick." Apparently deciding to take pity on her, he removed her bowl and set it on the sideboard with his own, then cleared the table, placing the candles and wine with the rest of the dishes.

Amanda leaned back and gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you. I really did try." She licked the chocolate from her lips and took several deep breaths.

Lee leaned forward, watching her chest rise and fall under her flimsy tank top. His eyes darkened and honed in on the bit of chocolate remaining in the corner of her mouth.

Deciding to tease him a little, she spread the syrup with her fingertip, knowing he’d want to taste her chocolate lips. She gave him an inviting smile and flicked her tongue out to lick her finger. With lightening speed, he pulled her out of her chair and into his arms.

As Lee’s lips descended on her own, demanding immediate entrance, she happily obliged and opened her mouth to his questing tongue. Their tongues stroked and danced to their own special rhythm, exploring familiar territory. His tongue skimmed the roof of her mouth; his teeth nipped softly at her lower lip before drawing it in. He was doing amazing things to the inside of her mouth, and the heat from his kisses ignited a flame in her stomach, which quickly traveled downward into her loins.

Amanda’s hands were busy with their own exploration. Craving the feel of his smooth skin, she slid her hands underneath his T-shirt and drew small circles on his back, grazing her nails upward to his shoulders. Her touch was both soothing and arousing, covering every inch of skin she could reach. Grinding her hips against his growing erection, she felt him shudder in response. She unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand inside, caressing his penis through his boxers. After unfastening his jeans, she shoved both garments over his hips, freeing his erection, and down his muscular legs. As she gently sucked his tongue, Lee moaned into her mouth.

Lost in his own world, Lee reluctantly tore his lips from Amanda’s and kissed her neck and shoulder. His hands roamed under her cotton top, raising it over her head. Tossing the unwanted top to the floor, he resumed his assault on her mouth. He unfastened her lacy bra and slipped it off her shoulders. When the need for air forced him to break the kiss, he pulled off his shirt, and it joined the clothes on the floor. He captured her lips again, enjoying the intoxicating taste of chocolate, wine, and Amanda’s own unique flavor.

Soon he wanted more, and his kisses trailed across her cheek to her ear. He nibbled the sensitive lobe for a few moments, then moved his lips down her neck and across her chest to her breast. His tongue circled her hardened nipple, and then he drew the tasty treat into his mouth. A deep moan came from Amanda’s throat. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward, encouraging him to take more. Taking the hint, he placed tiny love bites around her breast and took her nipple gently between his teeth. Turning his attention to its twin, he laved it with his tongue, and her moans grew louder.

She trembled beneath his mouth, and her hands tangled in his hair, pulling his head up. Her lips crushed his, kissing him senseless, and her nails dug into his hair, then skimmed down his neck and back. He groaned, low and deep, his body quivering. Feeling her breasts pressed against his chest--her taut nipples rotating against his own--a long shudder ran through his body.

As Amanda’s breasts worked their magic, Lee was losing control. Sliding his hand under the hem of her shorts, he felt the lace of her panties. He worked his finger to her core and stroked her hot, slick skin. She pushed her mound into his hand, effectively eliminating any coherent thought he had left. He withdrew his hand and unbuttoned her shorts. After lowering the zipper, he pushed both shorts and panties down her long legs. It was all he could do to keep from ripping them off, but he forced himself to go slow.

"Oh, God, baby," he moaned. She smiled and grasped his shaft, stroking firmly with her thumb and forefinger. Her hand cupped his testicles; her fingers squeezed gently, her thumb rubbed along the nerve running the length of his penis. She circled his tip and spread the moisture gathered there, eliciting another deep groan.

Lee pulled her hand away, fearing he would explode too soon. Resting his forehead against hers, he desperately tried to regain some measure of control. When his breathing slowed to an acceptable rate, he kissed the tip of her nose and whispered, "You keep that up, babe, and I won’t be responsible for the consequences."

"I don’t feel like being responsible today." Her warm breath flooded his mouth as she captured his lips again. Her hands clutched his head; her lips and tongue devoured his mouth, her hips ground against his throbbing manhood again and again.

Amanda felt mindless with desire. As Lee’s hand crept between her legs and squeezed her mound, she tried to pull him even closer--refusing to allow any distance between them. First one, then two long fingers dipped inside her. His thumb massaged her clit; his fingers pumped in and out of her. Her body shuddered when his other hand clasped her butt and guided her up and down his thrusting fingers.

She released his lips, panting from the delicious sensations he was arousing. Feeling herself reaching the summit, she thrust against his fingers--hard and deep. Waves of pleasure washed over her body, and she cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped. When Lee lifted her off the floor, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. "Oh!" Instead of entering her, he deposited her on the dining room table. He pushed her back on the table and drew her legs over his shoulders.

"Spread your legs for me, baby." His voice was hoarse with raw passion. "Spread them wide." Amanda shivered in response to the hungry desire in her husband’s eyes. She slid her legs down his arms and draped them over his forearms. Wantonly arching her lower back, she raised her hips slightly, exposing her most intimate region to Lee’s eager view.

"Oh, God, yessssss," he hissed and bent to kiss between her legs. When he spotted the bottle of chocolate syrup on the table, a wicked gleam appeared in his hazel eyes. He reached for it, and she quivered in anticipation.

"Raise your arms, babe."

She had never seen him so aroused--the smoldering fire in his eyes, the heat radiating from his skin and flowing through her body, his massive erection. Amanda longed to touch him . . . to taste him, longed to feel him deep inside her . . . filling her, stretching her to the limit.

But, knowing she would benefit, she obeyed his husky command and cradled her arms under her head. Arching her back, she thrust her breasts higher and waited to see what her adventurous husband had in mind. Lee’s ideas were always erotic, and she was sure this one would prove to be no exception.

He dribbled the chocolate over her nipples and drew a line down to her belly button. Feeling the syrup’s coolness inching its way down her heated flesh, she gasped, and her body shivered. As he gazed up at her, a low chuckle rumbled from deep in his chest. When he spread the syrup around her nipples, her breasts ached for the touch of his soft lips.

Finally, he lowered his head and began to lick the chocolate goo. Ever so slowly, he licked her nipples clean. Lee teased her with his tongue, licking from her breasts to her stomach, pausing to place a kiss or a gentle bite on his downward journey. She quivered with delight and watched his tongue flick into her belly button. He looked up at her and winked, and she caught her breath in expectation.

Lee spread Amanda’s legs even wider and dribbled the syrup around the triangle of her mound and down each side of her folds. After admiring his creation for a few moments, he lowered his head and licked the syrup, allowing his tongue to swirl around the silken skin of her entrance. "Yummm. Delicious."

Lifting his head, he smiled up at her before returning to his treat. He parted her folds with his thumbs, his eyes drinking her in. After dripping a small amount of chocolate around her engorged clit, he licked his lips and returned to his pleasure. He licked the syrup from around her clit, taking care not to touch it with his swirling tongue.

As he raised his head and looked into his wife’s eyes--darkened with passion--his penis ached with need, but her moans of pleasure encouraged him to seek even greater goals. When he let one drop of chocolate fall on her swollen clitoris, Amanda trembled, her hips undulating faster and faster. After blowing a stream of cool air over her clit, he sucked it into his mouth. His lips suckled gently, his tongue flicking out to lick the chocolate mixed with Amanda’s own sweet juices. He replaced his lips with his finger and thrust his tongue into her core, rolling it around the slick walls. As he alternately sucked and licked her, he could tell she was close.

Lee abruptly stopped his ministrations, and she whimpered in protest. His control was slipping fast, and he desperately wanted to be inside her when she climaxed. He grasped her hips and scooted her to the edge of the table. Skimming his hands down her body, he caressed every curve, starting with her breasts and moving to her hips and stomach. His fingertips teased her inner thighs with light touches while Amanda moaned and writhed. He rubbed the head of his pulsating penis around her slick entrance, groaning at the sensation.

Leaning over, he kissed her deeply and then pushed into her. He started with gentle thrusts, but his body soon demanded more, and he drove into her with strong, relentless strokes. Her legs circled his waist, pulling him deeper and deeper within her. Her voice urged him on, demanding more--harder, faster. He quickly found Amanda’s pleasure spot and pressed firmly. Her hands grasped the edges of the table, and she cried out, her body convulsing.

His wife’s release gave him the permission he needed to let go. He looked down and watched his penis plunge into her wet core. Liquid fire surged through his veins. His muscles clenched, and he exploded deep inside her with a force so strong, he thought for a minute he might black out. Spasms of raw pleasure racked his body, never seeming to end. As his thrusts slowed to a gentle rocking motion, Lee forced himself to concentrate on Amanda’s walls contracting around his penis. Feeling like he’d pumped a gallon into her, he collapsed on top of her and tried to regain his wits.

"Oh, baby." He tested his voice and found it was still there. "Oh, Amanda. That was . . . intense. Honey, that was beyond great. Beyond anything!" He fought to curb his labored breathing.

"Oh, wow. You can say that again!" she gasped. "Oh, boy. I thought I was gonna faint, sweetheart."

"I came pretty close to passing out, too." When their chests finally stopped heaving, Lee captured her lips in a long, sensual kiss. He released her mouth, and she smiled up at him, stroking his sweat-soaked hair. Slowly, he managed to raise himself off her and helped her off the table.

"Oh, man. I need to sit down." His knees felt too wobbly to support his weight. He grabbed the nearest chair and collapsed onto it, pulling Amanda down on his lap, and wrapped his arms around his wife, holding her close.

She snuggled against his chest with a contented sigh. "I know one thing for certain, sweetheart."

"Hmmm? What’s that, baby?" he mumbled into her hair.

"I’ll never look at this dining table the same way again." She tilted her head and wrinkled her nose at him.

Lee chuckled and reached for the bottle of chocolate syrup. "Let’s keep this around, in case we want some more dessert later."

The End