- Text Size +

Title: Born To Be Wild

Author: Rita (dittypiddler)

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers. No infringement intended.

Timeframe: Post fourth season. Three years after the marriage.

Thanks to Cheryl, for finding my initial goofs, and a special thanks to my super beta, Miriam, for helping improve this ditty.

Rating: NC-17

Other: A picture of Lee and Amanda’s recreation equipment at the start of the story. http://www.hondamotorcycles.com/atvs/utility/model.asp?ModelName=FourTrax+Rancher+4X4+ES&ModelYear=2004&ModelId=TRX350FE4

Born To Be Wild

"I’m not at all sure about this. It looks dangerous."

"Aw, come on, Amanda." Lee tried to put the right mix of encouragement and enthusiasm into his voice, to counter her dubious frown. "It’s fun. You’ll love it once you get the hang of it. Just climb on and I’ll show you the basics."

"Well, okay. If you say so. It’s awfully big, though."

"The bigger, the better. Bigger’s a lot more fun. Don’t you think?"

"Oh, definitely. Good thing I’m used to having something big between my legs, huh?"

"Very funny." Lee smirked. "Now climb on."

He watched with approval as Amanda swung her right leg over the seat and climbed aboard their new All Terrain Vehicle.

"That’s my girl." He grinned at her. "First, I want you to learn how to start it."

"I guess that would be a good idea." She looked at the dashboard with a puzzled expression. "So what do I do?"

"The key always has to be in this position, see? Make sure it points straight up."

"Like some other things I know."

"A-man-da. Do you want to learn how to drive this four-wheeler or not?"

"I’m sorry, sweetheart." She giggled. "I’ll be serious. What next?"

"All right, see this little knob over here?" He pointed to the control. "That’s the switch. Make sure the line in the middle is pointing straight up, too. And no comments, please."

"Okay, got it. Now what?"

"Make sure it’s in neutral. Just push the arrow down . . . that’s right. This lever’s for the gas. The harder you squeeze it, the faster we go. Understand?"

"Yeah, I’ve got it."

Lee climbed on behind her. "All right, start it up." He placed his hands loosely around her waist.

"Right. The key is straight up, the little thingamajig is straight up--"

"Switch."

"Whatever, and it’s in neutral. Now I turn the key, right?"

"Wrong. I forgot to show you the starter button. First, you push that. It’s over here to your left."

"This one?"

"Yeah. Now--"

"What’s this little yellow button for?"

"That’s for the headlights, Amanda." He sighed. "We’re not going to deal with that right now. Okay?"

"Okay, I was just asking."

Lee ran his hand through his hair. "I know, honey, but let’s just worry about starting it for now. I want you to push the top arrow to put it in first gear. Then squeeze the gas lever--gently--to make it go."

"Here goes nothing." Amanda started the four-wheeler, put it in first gear, and squeezed the gas lever.

The vehicle lurched forward. "LEE! Where’s the brake?" she screamed out as the four-wheeler careened wildly across the open field.

"Amanda! Let off the gas!" he yelled, shifting on the seat and reaching his leg around her to place his foot on the brake.

"Oh . . . my . . . gosh!" she gasped, as the machine shuddered to a stop.

"That’s all right, honey. No harm done." He drew a ragged breath and wiped his brow. "Guess I forgot to show you how to stop it."

"Well, I would certainly say you did!"

"Yeah, my mistake. When you want to slow down, ease off the gas. When you want to stop, let go of the gas lever and put your foot on the brake pedal. Or you can use the brake levers on the handlebars. Maybe you better stick to the foot brake for now. You might confuse the brake and the gas levers, and we wouldn’t want that."

"No, we wouldn’t."

"Want to try again?"

"I guess so." Amanda’s voice sounded less than enthusiastic. She put the four-wheeler in gear and checked to make sure her foot was close to the brake. Gently squeezing the gas lever, she muttered a prayer as the vehicle lurched forward again.

"You’re doing fine, honey." Lee smiled at his wife’s plea to heaven. "Just keep the pressure steady on the gas lever so we don’t lurch so much. That’s good."

He hung on as the vehicle moved in a somewhat smoother pattern across the large field. Thank goodness he’d brought Amanda here for her first lesson. On rugged terrain, this could have been a disaster.

"Hey, you’re right. This is fun." Amanda gave a whoop of laughter. "Wheeee! Let the good times roll!" She tipped back her head, grinning, as the wind rushed against their faces.

"I told you it was fun. Ready to crank it up to second gear?" He peered over her shoulder, watching the path in front of them carefully.

"Sure. Why not? Might as well go all the way. Walk on the wild side!"

"Yeah, right. Push the arrow up for second gear." Lee tightened one arm around her waist and reached behind him, gripping the rack with his other hand.

"Here we go." Amanda shifted into second gear and squeezed the gas lever.

"Whoa, baby!" The four-wheeler accelerated at what seemed to him an alarming rate. He glanced at the speedometer, which read fifteen miles an hour. It felt more like a hundred.

"Oh, don’t be such an old fuss budget. I’m not going that fast. Can I put it in third gear now?"

"Uh . . . yeah. Sure. If you think you’re ready." Lee gulped and held on for dear life when the four-wheeler again lurched forward. "Amanda, you’re doing thirty miles an hour!"

"So what? Thirty isn’t fast."

"It is in a rough field. Slow down! AMANDA! Will you slow this thing down?"

"Okay, okay, if you insist." She eased off the gas, and the vehicle slowed to twenty miles an hour. "Uh, Lee, we’re almost to the end of the field. How do I turn it around?"

"Oh, my God! Shift down to second gear and let off the gas a little . . . good. Now first gear." He drew a shaky breath. "Turn the handlebars to the right to make a right turn."

She tugged at them. "Lee! They’re too stiff. I can’t turn it!"

"Amanda, stop! You’re gonna run through the fence! STOP!" Lee jerked her hand from the gas lever and stepped on the brake, just before the vehicle reached the fence. He put the four-wheeler in neutral and turned off the key. Reminding himself to breathe, he rested his head on her shoulder and willed his heart to stop racing. "I’m too old for this."

Amanda leaned against him, eyes closed, chest heaving. "That’s it. I’m done. No more."

"Honey, you did fine." He kissed her cheek and patted her on the shoulder. "For a first try, that is. I guess my instructions weren’t very clear. You just need to practice, that’s all. Practice makes perfect, right?"

"Yeah, right." She rubbed her legs. "Oooh, my legs are sore. The sides of this thing get hot, sweetheart. Guess it’s a good thing I’m used to having something hot between my legs, too." She turned her head and gave him a provocative smile, a devilish gleam in her brown eyes.

Lee felt himself harden. Amazing how quickly his wife could arouse him with just a look, a word, or a touch. He was acutely aware of Amanda’s firm bottom pressed against him, her back against his chest, her breasts within easy reach. His thighs pressed snugly against her legs. The bulge in his tight jeans became uncomfortable, causing him to shift slightly and rub his growing erection against her.

"Come on, you can’t be serious. Here?"

"Yeah. Right here." Lifting her arms, he pulled her T-shirt over her head. He kissed her shoulder and moved his hands slowly up her sides to cup her breasts. After making short work of her bra, he gently kneaded her soft flesh.

"Where? The grass is bound to be full of bugs and no telling what else. You really want to lie down in that? There could be snakes down there. Just look at all those weeds. What if there’s poison ivy? Can’t you wait until we get home, for goodness sake?"

He directed his tongue to the sensitive spot behind her ear.

"Mmmph." She leaned toward him. "Mmmmm."

"I can’t wait that long. I want you now. Trust me. Turn around." He quickly unfastened her jeans and lifted her enough to pull both jeans and panties down her long legs in one fluid motion.

"I can’t believe we’re going to do this on a four-wheeler! What if somebody sees us?"

"There’s nobody around. Trust me, baby." He raised her left leg over the seat and turned her to face him. Standing on the footboard, he hastily stripped naked before straddling the long leather seat again.

"Come here, you." Grasping her hips, he pulled her onto his lap. His mouth descended on her lips, kissing her hard. He nibbled her lower lip before drawing it in, and his tongue glided over the roof of her mouth. He felt her shiver against his chest, and she moaned softly. Crushing her breasts to his chest, he clutched her bare butt with both hands, massaging her round cheeks. One hand slid up her back and tangled in her hair, holding her lips firmly to his mouth; their tongues flirted and teased, relishing familiar tastes. Releasing her lips, he rained butterfly kisses over her eyes and down her face to her neck. His fingers traced imaginary circles down her back and hips, while his lips and tongue caressed her throat. Moving his mouth across her shoulder, he sucked gently, taking pleasure in leaving his mark on her skin.

Amanda arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward in silent invitation. Eagerly accepting, he kissed and nipped his way across her chest. He laved one taut nipple with his tongue, leaving it wet and glistening, before turning his attention to its twin.

His penis pressed painfully into her thigh; he knew his customary stamina would fail him this time. Bringing one hand between her legs, he rubbed her swollen clit in hard circular motions and felt her body quiver in response. Amanda’s soft moans became louder. He inserted one finger deep into her core, moving it around her slick walls diligently. Finding her wet and ready, he lifted her and lowered her onto his aching penis. With one thrust, he imbedded himself deeply inside his wife.

"Come on, baby." He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, his voice encouraging her to move. Amanda began rocking hard and fast against his thrusts. Burying his face in her neck, he kissed and licked her smooth skin. She slowed her movements and slid back on his lap until his tip was barely inside her entrance. Groaning at the loss of contact, he looked into her passion-filled eyes.

"I want more," she whispered.

Understanding her meaning, he slid his hand between their bodies and gently squeezed her engorged clitoris between his thumb and forefinger. Amanda groaned and welcomed his throbbing penis into her warmth, wrapping her legs around his waist. Pressing his finger firmly against her clit, he thrust harder and deeper and felt her body shudder. She arched back, crying out as she climaxed. Feeling her tighten around him, he came as well.

They held each other until their breathing returned to normal. He lifted his head from her shoulder and captured her lips in a long, slow kiss. "Baby, that was incredible. More fun than four-wheeling." He winked at her.

"You’re nuts, Scarecrow." Amanda laughed. "I doubt people do much four-wheeling like that." She kissed him lightly and scooted back on the seat, lifting herself off his softening penis.

"Oh, I don’t know. We may have just invented a new sport." He spotted their clothes on the handlebars, where he had tossed them, and reached for his jeans.

"I need to rest for a little while. Then do you want to go again?" she asked, with a sly grin.

Lee dropped his jeans back on the handlebars. "Well, if you want to. I’m game." He made his voice nonchalant, but a smile twitched at his lips.

"Silly." She swatted his arm. "I meant, do you want to go riding again? I still need to practice, you know."

"Ahh." Lee frowned, considering his options. "I guess you should practice some more. I did say practice makes perfect, didn’t I? I think we’d better get dressed first, though." He reached for his clothes and pulled on his jeans and shirt.

"Uh-huh." Amanda retrieved her own clothes. "We wouldn’t want to scare the birds."

They snuggled together on the long seat, his arm around her waist, holding her close.

She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed quietly.

"What are you thinking about?" He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing, really. I was just thinking how peaceful it is. We should come out here more often."

"Yeah, we should. After you’ve mastered four-wheeling, we could buy another one and ride together."

"Oh, I don’t know. I kinda like it this way. It’s cozier. We can take turns driving." She glanced up at him with a mischievous smile.

"You have a point there." He chuckled and kissed her lips lightly.

They relaxed in comfortable silence, enjoying the solitude and just being together.

Lee glanced at his watch. "It’s almost seven-thirty. Even with daylight savings, it’ll be getting dark in about an hour. If you want to practice, I guess we’d better get started." He stood and helped her climb on to the four-wheeler. "Do you remember everything I told you?" He swung his right leg over the seat and settled himself behind her.

"Sure, I do. I think I’ve got the hang of it now." She started the engine and revved it a few times.

"I sure hope so," he mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" She glanced at him over her shoulder.

"Nothing. Any time you’re ready." He circled her waist with one arm and grasped the rack with his free hand. She put the vehicle in gear and gave it the gas, executing a wide turn. As the four-wheeler accelerated, he gripped the rack until his knuckles turned white.

With another hour of practice, Amanda’s skill improved dramatically. She was now driving the machine easily across the field, and he loosened his death grip on the rack. As the sun began to set, they headed for home.

Lee took Amanda’s place after she stopped the four-wheeler at the end of the field. She climbed on behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He started the vehicle and drove down the narrow road toward home, the wind rustling his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tired but content, Amanda relished the feel of her husband’s body in her arms as he guided the four-wheeler up the lane leading to their white, two-story farmhouse. The horses in the adjacent field pricked up their ears at the sound of the motor and galloped across the meadow, their manes and tails flying.

When the four-wheeler passed the stable and came to a stop in front of the house, Lee remained seated, gazing at their home with a look of happiness. Amanda laid her head against his back and hugged him. She knew what he was thinking. The pride and fulfillment Lee found in his home, and in being with her and the rest of the family, touched her deeply. Their life together was everything she’d dreamed during those years of waiting for him to return her love, and to recognize what was meaningful and lasting.

"I guess we should go in." His voice was husky.

She gingerly slid off the seat. "I thought I was in pretty good shape, but I’m sore all over," she moaned, stretching her back and rubbing her hips.

"You’re just not used to it yet." Lee chuckled and swung his legs over the seat, his eyes raking over her figure. "You’re in great shape, my love. Trust me on that." He winked slowly.

"Glad you think so." She noted the playful twinkle in his hazel eyes. "Just don’t get any ideas. I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. All that exercise gave me quite an appetite."

He slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her ear. "Oh? Which exercise was that, and what exactly are you starving for? Hmmm?"

Amanda laughed. "For food, smarty pants, food. Remember food? The stuff you eat when you’re in the last stage of starvation? I’m glad I made beef stew this morning. I don’t think I could wait to cook dinner."

"Oh, that stuff. Now that you mention it, I’m a little hungry myself." He released her and slipped his arm around her shoulders as they walked up the stone steps to the wide veranda.

He unlocked the door and held it open for her. "It sure is quiet with Dotty and the boys away."

"Yeah. A whole weekend to ourselves." She started for the kitchen, only to feel Lee’s hand grasp her arm, pulling her against his chest.

"Uh-huh. How about that, Mrs. Stetson?" He kissed her deeply, holding her firmly against him.

Amanda felt the familiar tingle of excitement at Lee’s kiss. She hated to pull away, but the rumbling of her stomach reminded her that she needed food.

"Sweetheart, come on. No fair. We need to eat. There’s plenty of time to satisfy your appetite later."

Lee chuckled and released her. "All right, I guess we do need to keep up our strength." He followed her to the kitchen.

"Stew’s all ready." Amanda ladled it from the crock pot into bowls. "Do you want wine or iced tea?"

"What do you think?"

"Right." She reached into the refrigerator for the bottle of red wine, poured two glasses, and carried them to the table.

"Mmmm. Smells great. Is there any of that bread you baked left?"

"Yeah, here you go." She placed the homemade bread on the table and sat down next to him.

"You know, if you’re still sore, I think I have the perfect remedy."

"Oh, and what might that be?" Amanda looked up from her bowl, noticing the impudent grin on her husband’s face.

"Oh, you’ll find out. After dinner."

"Hmmm. Sounds interesting." She smiled at him. "Now eat your stew."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetheart?" Amanda knocked on the bathroom door. "What are you doing in there? It’s almost ten o’clock. Are you going to stay in there all night?" She could hear the water running and wondered what her husband was up to.

"Keep your shirt on . . ." Lee opened the door a crack. "Or rather, take your shirt and everything else off and put your robe on. It’s almost ready."

"Your wish is my command." She removed her clothes and pulled on her robe, wincing at the soreness of her muscles.

"Amanda, it’s ready. Come on in."

"Okay." She stopped abruptly just inside the bathroom door. "Oh my gosh. Oh, sweetheart." Scented candles ringed the edge of the bathtub and were on every available surface. Lee stood beside the tub, wearing nothing but a towel and a very sexy smile.

"Oh, my." Amanda’s eyes drank in her husband’s magnificent body. After three years of marriage, the sight of him still aroused a hunger deep inside her. This extraordinary man was all hers. She would be forever grateful for men in red hats.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Your pleasure awaits, madam." He bowed and motioned to the tub with an exaggerated flourish.

"Oh, right." She gave herself a mental shake and moved to slip her arms around his neck. "You are the most amazing man, and I love you."

"I love you, too. Very, very much." Lee wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. After a leisurely kiss, he helped her remove her robe and held her hand, while she stepped into the bubble bath.

Amanda relaxed against the tub. The light of the candles set off shimmering, prismatic rainbows in the bubbles that floated on the surface of the lukewarm water and tickled her breasts. The sweet scent of the tapers mingled with the aroma of her Jasmine bath oil and heightened her sensory awareness.

But not as much as Lee’s touch. First he ran a soapy sponge over her body, starting with her shoulders and arms. He drew small circles around her breasts, down to her stomach, and over her thighs. Then he replaced the sponge with his hands, his long, tapering fingers lazily moving over her body. She reveled in the sensation and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

"Are you falling asleep?"

She opened her eyes to find him watching her.

"And miss out on what you’re doing to me? Not likely."

His hands, deft and slippery, roamed over her body, now pausing to tease her nipples, now lightly stroking her inner arm. With Lee, she’d discovered she had erogenous zones in areas where she never knew they existed. And with each touch, the hunger inside her grew. She raised one hand to his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss. Wrapping both arms around his neck, she drew him closer and deepened the kiss. She heard his low groan and opened her eyes to look into the face she adored.

The dancing light of the candles accented the slight laugh lines at the corners of Lee’s eyes, the curve of his cheek, and the strong lines of his chin. The soft illumination brought out a glint of gold in his hair and highlighted his beautiful eyes. Watching those eyes darken from hazel to a smoldering gray, she shivered in response to his desire and nodded.

Amanda stood up, taking Lee’s extended hand to keep her balance, and stepped from the tub. Warm as it was, the bathroom felt chilly after the heat of the bath water, and she shivered.

Immediately, he unknotted the towel at his waist and enveloped her in its folds. It was soft and warmed by his body heat. She raised her arms and bent her head back, and he dried her off, gently but briskly rubbing the thick terrycloth against every inch of her body.

"Mmm, that was great. What a lovely surprise."

"Oh, I’m full of surprises."

She gave a delighted gasp as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her out of the bathroom. Back when she first knew Lee, she’d had many a fantasy about being carried by him, regretting that she’d been unconscious when he brought her down James Delano’s staircase. She confessed this to him after they became lovers, and ever since he’d made it a frequent feature of their lovemaking.

Amanda nuzzled Lee’s neck and relaxed in his strong arms, her sore muscles forgotten in her anticipation of what lay ahead.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With a little sigh of disappointment at breaking contact, Amanda unclasped Lee’s neck and relaxed when he lowered her body to their bed, her head to the pillow. She pulled his head down to her and captured his soft lips, her body aching with need for him. When he unexpectedly broke the kiss and turned her onto her stomach, she gasped with surprise.

"What . . . Leeee," she moaned in frustration. This was apparently one of those times her husband intended to prolong their lovemaking. Lee had more control than any man had a right to and could please her for what seemed like hours, before surrendering to his own needs.

"Ssshh," he whispered. "I have to take care of those sore muscles of yours."

"Liniment?" She wrinkled her nose in distaste, recalling the strong, medicinal scent. "I think I’d rather be sore in the morning."

He laughed, a rich rumble rising from his chest. "Oh, I think I can do better than that. It’s time for a massage, my love."

"Ahhh." Amanda turned her head and caught the devilish gleam in his eyes. "Well, in that case . . ." She relaxed, envisioning the delicious sensations from his magic fingers. His bare hip brushed against her, as he seated himself on the bed beside her, and she snuggled a little closer, relishing the feel of warm skin against skin.

The scent of cinnamon filled the air, as Lee warmed the massage oil in his hands. Eyes closed, Amanda gave a moan of pleasure at the touch of his hands, warm and slick, brushing against her back. She pressed her forehead against the downy pillow and extended her arms, stretching like a contented cat.

He started with her shoulders, his fingers gently massaging her muscles. As his hands gracefully kneaded her back and sides, her body reacted to his ministrations. His thumbs worked their way down her backbone like a virtuoso pianist running through scales. She felt the moisture gathering between her legs. "Oh, gosh," she moaned.

His lips followed the trail his hands had charted, placing light kisses along her spine to her buttocks. As his teeth bit gently into her cheeks, a shudder ran through her body. When his hand slipped between her legs, she caught her breath in expectation and opened her legs for him.

He parted her folds, quickly finding her pleasure spot. One long finger dipped into her core, while another stimulated her clitoris, and she writhed with delight. Feeling his other hand slide beneath her ribs, she raised her torso slightly, to allow him to cup her breast. His hand fondled her breast, his fingers teasing her hardened nipple. The ache in her groin intensified, and her breath came in short gasps.

"Lee, I’m almost there. Don’t stop." She heard his husky chuckle and knew he was exulting in her pleasure.

"I have no intention of stopping, baby. I want you to come for me." His finger pressed firmly against her clit.

Amanda cried out as she reached the pinnacle of ecstasy and tumbled over. She clutched the sheets, feeling Lee’s finger dancing against her clit while she rode her orgasm to its completion.

"Wow!" She drew a deep breath and rolled over. "Now that’s what I call a massage, sweetheart."

"I’m not done yet, babe. That was just the back massage. I still have to massage the front, and that’s even more fun."

Amanda sighed. "I don’t think I can stand any more." She silently acknowledged the absurdity of that statement; she would never tire of making love with her gorgeous husband. Her body quivered in anticipation of the next phase.

He winked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Are you sure about that?"

She grinned back at him. "Well . . . maybe just a little more. If it’s not too much trouble."

Lee laughed. "That’s what I thought. It’s no trouble at all, baby."

He explored her body with feather light touches; his fingers danced over her skin, his lips following their path with moist kisses and gentle nips. Kissing his way to her breasts, he closed his lips over her left nipple and suckled gently while he tweaked her right nipple between his finger and thumb. He alternated between her breasts, tasting every inch of her firm flesh, savoring her unique flavor.

After reluctantly leaving her breasts, he licked and kissed his way to her mound; on its downward journey, his tongue explored the concavity of her navel. He moved to lie between her legs, his hands caressing her inner thighs while he spread her legs wide. He kissed and sucked the crease between her mound and thigh, knowing it drove her crazy.

Amanda’s impassioned cries and trembling body were evidence of the success of his efforts. She clutched his head and pushed his face into her center, encouraging him to continue his feast. Taking the hint, he stroked her folds with his tongue, eagerly lapping her sweet juices, and sniffed her scent, musky and sweet at the same time. Parting her labia with his thumbs, he licked his lips and latched on to her clit. He sucked gently while she bucked wildly against his mouth, and he placed his hand on her hip to hold her still. Then he abruptly released her clit, smiling at her whimper of protest.

"Please," she pleaded, tossing her head back and forth against the pillow.

"Please what, my love? Do you want me to stop?" Raising his head, he gave her his most seductive grin. He thoroughly enjoyed titillating his wife’s delectable body and intended to indulge his appetite. Her erotic cries and intense responses roused his masculine ego, spurring him to heights of passion beyond what he’d known with any other woman.

"Stop teasing me." She grasped his head between her thighs.

"Well, I’ll consider your request." He chuckled and placed his hands on her knees, holding her legs apart while he resumed his pleasure. Taking her engorged clit between his teeth, he worried it as Amanda undulated against his mouth. Replacing teeth with lips, he sucked firmly and felt her begin to shudder. He slid his left hand down her inner thigh and inserted two fingers deep in her core, probing for that one magic spot that would propel her over the edge. His quest was successful, and she cried out. Her body arched upward; her legs shook with the intensity of her orgasm. He sucked her clit until her body went limp, and she collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard.

He crawled up her body and kissed her, hungrily devouring her mouth. Amanda responded, meeting his tongue stroke for stroke. She suddenly broke the kiss and flipped him onto his back.

Now it was his turn to gasp in surprise. He laughed at the look of devilment in her eyes.

"It’s my turn now, buster." She gave him an ominous look and raised his hands above his head, holding them firmly in place.

"Uh-oh. Feeling frisky, are you?" Lee knew she would retaliate and make him pay for his teasing. Her aggressiveness excited him, intensifying his hunger. His penis pulsated, and he hoped his stamina could withstand what, he knew from experience, could be classified as torture. Sweet torture, but torture nonetheless. If the KGB adopted his wife’s methods, no agent would stand a chance. At times, Amanda’s lovemaking was slow and tender. At times, it was quick and passionate. And, occasionally, she was flagrantly wanton and toyed with him the way a cat tormented a mouse. Tonight he expected to be the mouse. But each time the exquisite pleasure she bestowed on him, with her hands and mouth, never failed to reduce him to jelly.

"Oh, yeah. Prepare to be ravished, my dear husband. I plan to have my way with you." Her sultry voice sent shivers down his spine.

Amanda gave him a saucy grin and began assaulting his ear with tongue and teeth, nibbling and sucking his earlobe. Her soft, wet kisses ran down his neck and across his throat, and her teeth pressed gently into his skin. He moaned as she worked her way down his chest to his nipples. Her tongue swirled around the small nub, and then the warmth of her mouth surrounded his nipple, and her teeth nipped it lightly.

Briefly abandoning her task, she sat up and straddled him. After leisurely grazing her nails down his chest and over his abdomen, she scooted back on his legs and gazed at him with a tantalizing smile. When she pushed his legs apart and positioned herself between them, Lee knew he was in trouble. He barely had time to brace himself for the nearly unbearable pleasure ahead.

"Now we’ll see just how much control you have, Scarecrow." She ran her fingers lightly up his inner thigh to his testicles. Her nails skimmed across his sensitive skin, and her fingertips kneaded gently.

Lee groaned and clinched his fists. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard, trying to think of anything except what his beautiful wife was doing to him. Baseball statistics, old recognition codes, winter in Iceland . . . nothing helped.

When he felt her cool breath on his engorged penis, his eyes flew open to witness Amanda enveloping his tip with her lips. She sucked gently, her tongue caressing the small slit, before engulfing him fully in her mouth. Her teeth scraped his length repeatedly as she continued her assault on his manhood; her fingers squeezed his testicles in a continuous rhythm.

"Oh, God, Amanda. Please," he begged through gritted teeth. He clinched his jaw and moaned deep in his chest, trying desperately to resist thrusting into her mouth. His body trembled violently, and his control was almost gone.

She replaced her mouth with her hand and stroked him firmly, looking up at him with an innocent smile.

"Please what, my love? Do you want me to stop?" She mimicked his earlier tone.

"If you don’t, you’re gonna get more than you bargained for. I can’t hold it much longer." He heaved a sigh of relief when she took pity on him and released him.

"Mmm-hmm. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it, hmmm?"

"Get up here, you little vixen." He reached for her. "Your play time is over. I mean business."

Amanda giggled and slid slowly up his body, her breasts brushing over his stomach and chest. She kissed him senseless, and then he came to his senses with a jolt when she impaled herself on his shaft. After unhurriedly stretching out on top of him, she brought her legs together and began to ride him, her toes pushing against his feet for leverage.

He grasped her hips and guided her against his thrusting penis, reveling in the feel of her breasts crushed against his chest and the friction of her thighs rubbing against his legs. The combination of her tight core and the external pressure of her thighs were more than he could endure. He felt his orgasm building, and he thrust deeper and faster, rubbing hard against her clit. Amanda’s hands gripped his biceps, and her movements increased to match his rhythm. She began to pant and buried her face in his shoulder, her teeth sinking into his skin. As her muscles contracted around him, he emptied himself within her. A primal cry escaped his lips. The spasms went on and on, until he had no more to give.

Lee kissed her forehead and caressed her back while their labored breathing slowed to normal. Lifting his head, he glanced at his shoulder. His wife had given him quite an impressive love bite. Noting similar marks on her body, he smiled and closed his eyes.

He felt her weight shift, and then she rolled off him. Her body spooned against his, and the softness of her hair brushed against his shoulder. With a contented sigh, she nestled her head on his chest, and he kissed the top of her head.

"Sweetheart?" she murmured, her warm breath tickling his chest.

"Hmmm?"

"Can we go four-wheeling again tomorrow?"

"Oh, you bet we can, my love." Lee laughed and drew the sheet over them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda swallowed the last bite of pancake and watched Lee sip his coffee, his head buried in the morning paper. She’d never been able to persuade him to eat breakfast. His idea of breakfast was a stale roll and day-old coffee. At least he was drinking fresh coffee now.

She covertly observed him, admiring the way his shoulder muscles flexed under his T-shirt when he folded the newspaper. He grimaced, and his eyes crinkled at the corners; he must be reading the sports page. Apparently his team lost another game. How could he get so agitated over a baseball game? Even when she had coached the Bombers, she’d recognized it as a game to be played for fun. But she never belittled Lee’s passion for the game. To him, it was a matter of honor. Win or lose, he backed his favorite team. Although lately, losing was the norm.

"I wish you’d eat, sweetheart. Are you sure I can’t get you some cereal or something? You know breakfast is--"

"The most important meal of the day." He gave her an impish grin. "If I didn’t know that by now, I’d have to be deaf, Amanda." He leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"Well, you can’t blame a girl for trying." She laughed and wrinkled her nose at him.

"I never blame you for anything, honey. If you’ve finished your most important meal of the day, why don’t you get ready? Let’s do your next lesson before it gets too hot."

"What about the dishes?"

"A-man-da. Can’t you let the dishes go just this one time? I want to get to the field and ride."

"Okay, okay, don’t get excited. You go start the four-wheeler, and I’ll be right behind you. I’ll just leave the dishes in the sink." She shooed him out the door.

Amanda quickly cleared the table and placed the dishes in the sink. She turned when she heard the front door slam. Poking her head around the corner, she saw Lee standing in the hall, looking disgusted, and she hurried to him.

"Sweetheart, what’s wrong?" He appeared to be very interested in the carpet pattern. "Lee? What is it?"

He cleared his throat and looked up with a sheepish grin. "Uh . . . you remember I told you the switch has to be on, for the four-wheeler to start?"

"Yeah."

"Ummm . . . well, it also has to be turned off when you cut the engine and . . . it seems I forgot to turn the switch off last night." He ran his hand through his hair. "The battery’s dead."

"Ohhhh." Amanda clapped her hand over her mouth, but, despite her best efforts, she began to laugh hysterically.

Lee soon joined in her laughter, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close. Slipping one arm under her knees, he lifted her off the floor and kissed her soundly. "I guess we were born to be wild in other ways, Mrs. Stetson." Shifting her body in his arms, he carried her up the stairs.

The End